Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8170109 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lolz...you forgot to add''men'' and aspiring baby daddies.
tosyne2much:
You are highly welcome to this wonderful thread where women get to benefit a lot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bulunton(f): 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
Harmless, please see ur doc. No self medication is advised ooo.take care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mitchy, thank God you are OK.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Besea:
Helllllluuuuuur *in madea's voice *
Yes oooo missade, we are growing.
Rejoice03, Godmother, twogreatnations and phummy1821,welcome welcome. Sweetrie, you are God's special girl, welcome.
Firsttymum A. K. A secondtymum, grin hw far nah?
Abeg is any #teamnovember person getting any symptoms because I sleep at every chance I get(Chai u nid to see d funny scribblings on my lesson note). embarassed
Thanks for the mention. Yes o, my symptoms are I get hungry easily and wee a lot, then there is this pressure I feel in my lower belly with sore nipple. How body @ all preggy mamas?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 2:12am On Mar 12, 2016
bulunton:
Harmless, please see ur doc. No self medication is advised ooo.take care.
Alright,, thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetrie(f): 9:42am On Mar 12, 2016
Besea:
Helllllluuuuuur *in madea's voice *
Yes oooo missade, we are growing.
Rejoice03, Godmother, twogreatnations and phummy1821,welcome welcome. Sweetrie, you are God's special girl, welcome.
Firsttymum A. K. A secondtymum, grin hw far nah?
Abeg is any #teamnovember person getting any symptoms because I sleep at every chance I get(Chai u nid to see d funny scribblings on my lesson note). embarassed
thank you ma. But no symptoms yet... I dey look.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2016
sweetrie:
thank you ma. But no symptoms yet... I dey look.

You are lucky o. I feel so sick and have been lying for some days and my hubby is beginning to get slightly pissed, says I shouldn't lie down so much. He doesn't know the hell I'm growing through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2016
Gudmorning mama's, am 23 weeks gone(6months) but my tummy is not too big, at antenatal this week a frnd told me that my tummy is not big, I just laughed over it. But yesterday in class, one talkative in my department came to where I was sitting and made this comment. 'Ada, somebody said your Belle dey dry". people around justlaughed over it, and saw it as one of her jokes, but In my mind I was like God forbid, and at that moment my baby just kicked. my girlfriend now told her must you say every thing. I decided that I was going to confront her later and warn her, but I didn't, but I still plan on confronting her on Monday at school.

Should I confront her or not, what do you think? My girlfriend that is also a mother said I should let it be. But I have been thinking abt it since ysterday. I had a very flat tummy before pregnancy.

#Teamjuly# @ Mitchy how are you feeling now. Congrats to all mama's that has deliver. To all waddling mama's we shall all deliver like the Hebrew women. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2016
christybabe:
Gudmorning mama's, am 23 weeks gone(6months) but my tummy is not too big, at antenatal this week a frnd told me that my tummy is not big, I just laughed over it. But yesterday in class, one talkative in my department came to where I was sitting and made this comment. 'Ada, somebody said your Belle dey dry". people around justlaughed over it, and saw it as one of her jokes, but In my mind I was like God forbid, and at that moment my baby just kicked. my girlfriend now told her must you say every thing. I decided that I was going to confront her later and warn her, but I didn't, but I still plan on confronting her on Monday at school.

Should I confront her or not, what do you think? My girlfriend that is also a mother said I should let it be. But I have been thinking abt it since ysterday. I had a very flat tummy before pregnancy.

#Teamjuly# @ Mitchy how are you feeling now. Congrats to all mama's that has deliver. To all waddling mama's we shall all deliver like the Hebrew women. Amen.

Leave it and let it go
#myonecent#
Sure u and lo r doing good
Pray,pray,pray and pray
One love alwaz

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2016
Christybabe, let it go.. what people say have no power over you or your baby... You're giving yourself unnecessary headache and wahala. .. let it go nne...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2016
christybabe:

nne let it go. I don't lyk that statement made by your friend but confronting her ll not yield any good result so instead channel that energy to prayers pray ceaselessly just lyk kaffy advised cover ursef and lo.

I don't know why u all are concerned about how big the tummy is. If the baby isn't underweight, if u nd ur lo are doing well, then ders nothing to worry about.

A week to delivery of lo2 . Some where beginning to get used to d fact that I was preggy. I was worried lyk u and starting eating carbs.. I added, my tummy.....not much. now I'm still trying to loose the extra kgs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2016
Some people mouth sha. Na lace material them use burn their mouth at birth undecided . Na to dey give them auto-reset remain. Somebody would just sit at a corner, gather courage to go and sprew rubbish at an innocent lady. Everything na joke for their side. Mtchewwww. Next time, give them that eyes that speaks volume!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
Kaffy4Bill, PresVa, Smokeydrinky, and goldenruby, thanks dearies, I have let it go, maybe it was the shiffon top I wore yesterday, that made it look small. Am trying to upload a pics I took on Wednesday, but I can't find it. My tummy is perfect as far as am concerned, because I dont even want it to be too big. I only gave her an evil eye that yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
christybabe:

Leave her jare. bt if she tries to talk like dat another tym, u can nw ansa her . she shld learn how to talk. Ur baby s fyn. dont worry abt d 'nt so big 'tummy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
Harmless1:
Mamas pls is gricin tablet or lumatem safe for treating malaria@ I'm in 15th wk
lumaterm s safe @15wks. Don't know wot gricin is. B4 u tk, pls ensure u really hv malaria, as in do an mp in a reliable lab.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetrie(f): 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
Godmother:

You are lucky o. I feel so sick and have been lying for some days and my hubby is beginning to get slightly pissed, says I shouldn't lie down so much. He doesn't know the hell I'm growing through.
Awwwwww mama, plenty hugs. You can try and change sleeping location. Move from bedroom to parlour... grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
sweetrie:
Awwwwww mama, plenty hugs. You can try and change sleeping location. Move from bedroom to parlour... grin cheesy wink

Lolz. Thanx

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ekeminiabasi(f): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
@olubankemi:pls how long did your Dr say u'll b on cyclogest? The thing keeps getting more expensive. I bought a new pack yesterday@N7,300. God help us. My own dr originally said 24weeks,but now extended to 28weeks. I see ure abt 30weeks,so just wondering how long u'll use it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
Awwwww, Godmother sorry e hear. MS just setting in today for me and yes maybe you need to change location, lol. Sweetrie, lucky u, I pray u d
ddon't experience MS o, hmmm, it is not a joking sturvz. Rejoice03, twogreatnations, missade and phummy1821, una own better. D peeing is normal.
Christybabe, no mind dem. I remember when I was around 38 weeks pregnant with my first na so one woman who I was buying cheese balls from look me finish come tell me say I get yellow fever dats y my legs are swollen dat I should start taking ogwu igbo(herbs (person wey d pikin don engage o). Hmm na so I shout blood of Jesus for my mind, buy my cheese balls finish as e hungry me well well come waka
Comot for her shop shout back to sender.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
Besea:
Awwwww, Godmother sorry e hear. MS just setting in today for me and yes maybe you need to change location, lol. Sweetrie, lucky u, I pray u d
ddon't experience MS o, hmmm, it is not a joking sturvz. Rejoice03, twogreatnations, missade and phummy1821, una own better. D peeing is normal.
Christybabe, no mind dem. I remember when I was around 38 weeks pregnant with my first na so one woman who I was buying cheese balls from look me finish come tell me say I get yellow fever dats y my legs are swollen dat I should start taking ogwu igbo(herbs (person wey d pikin don engage o). Hmm na so I shout blood of Jesus for my mind, buy my cheese balls finish as e hungry me well well come waka
Comot for her shop shout back to sender.

Thanks o and what's MS?

@ house

Is it safe to drink a glass of bitterleaf? I think my blood sugar has increased and would like to get it down
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
Good afternoon all, thank God for all the testimonies in this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice03: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
Happy weekend all! March mamas pls continue dropping ur babies in a supernatural delivery way IJN. We want to read more sweet Birth stories oh.@Godmother MS means Morning sickness@uglyBetty1 from what I read here some preg women start showing from 5months plus I guess u are a FTM. So relax baby is very fine by God's grace. The house is so quiet abi na kpekusing tins and hous chores...@ekeminiabasi it is well wit us oh. God wil continue to provide. The joy of it all will be when we carry our babies in our arms.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by michaelokoi(m): 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Mamas in d house i greet u all. I'm really enjoyin dis forum. @Olubakemi really cracked my ribs.
My wife is 13weeks heavy n i'm so eager to know my baby's gender. I dey see baby girl for dream o. Lol. Pls wen can i know d gender?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
Godmother:

Thanks o and what's MS?

@ house

Is it safe to drink a glass of bitterleaf? I think my blood sugar has increased and would like to get it down
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked bitter gini? And you are pregnant? Please DON'T Ms morning sickness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mrsbw: 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
Praise be to God. I gave birth to a bouncing baby girl on Thursday!!

Birth story later

49 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
Congratulations mrsbw, God bless your lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
mrsbw:
Praise be to God. I gave birth to a bouncing baby girl on Thursday!!
Birth story later
Congrats Mama! We bless God for safe delivery. May she be a source of joy to U And ur household amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
Congrats @mrsbw, thank God for safe delivery. God bless your LO.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
michaelokoi:
Mamas in d house i greet u all. I'm really enjoyin dis forum. @Olubakemi really cracked my ribs.
My wife is 13weeks heavy n i'm so eager to know my baby's gender. I dey see baby girl for dream o. Lol. Pls wen can i know d gender?

by 20 weeks at least.
Thats when the genitals develop to a seeable size on a normal 2D scan.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
Chinwendym:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked bitter gini? And you are pregnant? Please DON'T Ms morning sickness.

I even called my mom and she warned me sternly not to. I tot I should since its d way I ve been keeping my blood sugar under control before now. But I threw it away sha. Thanx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
uglyBetty1:
Good afternoon all, thank God for all the testimonies in this forum.

Please I just want to know, when does the tummy start showing. Am in my 14 weeks but my tummy Is still flat though a little tightness at the down section.

This is my first pregnancy and I used to have very flat tummy.

Congrats on all new mummies, Mother alive baby alive, father alive and plenty money on all.
Varies wt people. From 16wks or so. BT since u said u had flat tummy ab initio, it may nt show so early.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
Godmother:

Thanks o and what's MS?

@ house

For blood sugar, u don't assume. Go do a fasting blood sugar and b sure, if it s truly high, then u need to b managed properly cos raised blood sugar cld cause complications in pregnancy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nisot23(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.