Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,739 members, 7,862,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8271520 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cococandy(f): 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
Thank you. smiley

olubankemi:

Ohh really urs too was seen as one? Okk, I rest my case. Thanks for the response. Earlier, when I was told the sexes I did not ask how many placenta, I just went on to start shopping as told but last week when I was referred again I decided to ask and was told one and I became confused. Would has discussed with dr yesterday if not for my mood.

God bless you.

@Cococandy, you baby is a bae, so cute. Is that you beside her? You are pimplesless, fine girl without pimples. Abeg, post jor no mind the day. Posting is the koko.

@Cutienik, thanks dear.

Abeg, mamas discuss further this libido thingy after childbirth, am interested oo. I sit down carry pop corn dey eat dey wait for more posts on libido thingy after childbirth.

My colleague and friend who had her baby in December never resume duty. I come wonder why?

Pls also include how long after you started doing it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
Sodiamond, when ever i say "no waist" you must answer "present". I love ur bs gan.

Congratulations sayoddy. May ur prince always be a source of joy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
olubankemi:

That's pretty early oo.

But as regards having people around to avoid depression, my hubby doesn't like full house. Infact he's the reason why we are both alone. Now that am looking for house help he is giving so many unmentionable excuses which me I know it's to make me forget househelp.

He even said he prefer to hire a nurse who will come bath baby and go after bathing. He doesn't want families around. How will I cope now? If at all he want he is being selective, and those he want are busy people.

When my aunt was around to help out in my early preggy days, he would always look for something to complain about. Atimes he will ask who cook the food, when am supposed to be on bed rest oo.

Jesu jowo romilowo oooo.

Amen o
But dont worry, the people don't have to live with you for you to be 'surrounded'.

And you may not even have post partum depression. It doesn't happen to everyone

P.s 5/6 weeks is not early o! Most dr's advice 6 weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
seunkeji5:

Pls ma what is the name of the lubricant you use

Can't remember the name of the one I bought but ky jelly is pretty popular
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
Iyabetajos:

hmmn my bp yday was 138/90 bt d doc in dis hosp insisted on admitting me.may our joy nt b cut short in jesus name maam

Amen
It's well with you dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
Iyabetajos:

did yday n dey admitted me immediately so am still at d hosp

It is well with you, Sister.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
favoredgal:

Amen It's well with you dear
tnx ma.hw r d kids?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
goldmine:

It is well with you, Sister.
amen.tnx ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
mitchyy:
Team July mamas, wataguan?

Ajuwarhodes hope you're fine?

Iyabetajos have you gone to see the doc again? Pls give us update o

Juliebest baby kicking alright?

mitchyy - teamblue praying for a change to teampink cheesy

Christybabe(team blue) - Just checking on you smiley

Jamesbridget13 - How's the waddling?

Cutienik - Hope your LO is letting you get enough rest?

Raptor2 - Its been a while o. Show face small now let's know you're okay. I can see you peeping already

Flourish89 (teamblue) - Have you finally started shopping?

Fearless07 - Hope ure fine, this one we haven't been seeing your comments?

SexyMum1(teamblue) - Our sexy mum, all members are saying hi.

OnyxGem10 - Don't let all those family things disturb you else you'll just give yourself unnecessary high bp. My dad called this morning and was shouting over sth but i was busy laughing because I've sworn to stay happy till i deliver. Just follow mum Zaynie's advice and if she still doesn't come around, forget it for now.

Ekeminiabasi - How's the waddling ministry? Has baby started kicking your intestines? grin

Tracysparkle - You just registered and disappeared. Pls be giving us update o so we can be sure you're fine, okay?

#TeamJuly captain reporting for duty. All protocols duly observed. kiss kiss kiss
Thanks for checking up. I am fine o. I can't wait for rainy season to start fully, the weather dey show me shege. May we all deliver safely IJN,Amen. #teamjulyforsupernaturaldelivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
@ topic, I used to have high libido when we just got married, in pregnancy I switch between" do it for God's sake" and " I cant get enough"
When baby is born, I am worse as in " leave me let me eat and get fat and ugly joor'. So libido is 0 and I am a " leave me alone abeg!" Buh once I wean......the babe is back and we start doing boyfriend and girlfriend again.
Then I read that one stewpid hormone runs round the body postpartum. It is the dampens the libido so that you can care for your child more ie you get to pay more attention to your child than yourself or anyone. So I guess that's natures way of ensuring we take care of our babies well. wink
Buh to be honest, when I did CS, I bounced back quickly o ( around the 3rd week sef lipsrsealed), this time around....I hate my V angry..... I am yet to bounce back fully and its 5months today!
It helps when he helps around the house. I get to 'love ' him for his little acts of thoughtfulness and the reward is a happy wife, eager to please.
When he leaves me to handle the kids and the house and still comes home with one or two complaints.....pls just goan sleep faraway from me! If you venture touch me....I no wan know whether na mosquito you wan kill, I go tear for you cheesy

I take care of myself o.....I go to work and dress neatly and nice. I have a lowcut on ( cos to make hair dey tire me, my husby doesnt like it tho), I have many nice lowcut/ shakies/ mini gowns as house wears so its not like I am a wrapper tying no bra/ no panties jiggling wifey cheesy cheesy.
Sometimes I no dey baff till evening buh I wear fresh clothes every morning so tey ppl no dey know say I never baff sef.

E no easy......una wey be FTMs, enjoy this period o! Enjoy am well well and if you are lazy like me...abeg space your kids with like 3 years.

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
So happy
GA measuring 8weeks
Putting me on November 4th.

Hello JummaiTWINS... PRESENT.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
olubankemi:

Thank you. How ms, hope you are coping?

The Lord is your muscle.
Amen
Thanks much
No Ms o

Just
1. Fatigue.
2. Insomnia.
3. Sleep at work
4. No strength to do anything as in to even eat na war.
5. Ugly and changed face. cry cry cry cry

But in all, i am grateful to God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
iomoge2:
So happy
GA measuring 8weeks
Putting me on November 4th.

Hello JummaiTWINS... PRESENT.

Wow! Am so loving this. Same date was given me too but was told i may port as two gestational sacs & beat were detected. Tears of joy fill my eyes! Jehovah has rewarded me after a loss. May God see us all through.May we carry to term and deliver safely.

43 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by farydah: 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hello everyone. @topic, with my 1st baby(baby tore me up and he weighed 4.4kg) I had no libido issues throut the pregnancy and we resumed DTD by 4th week or so and we never needed lubes. However, with this baby(born in jan, weighing 4kg, with no tear) libido was kinda low durin pregnancy and at 9weeks postpartum, I'm still quite Dry durin DTD, lol, but abit interested in(TMI). Anywais, I'm Still hoping/waiting for improvement.
So from my experience, I'll say maybe its a case of each pregnancy with its own issues.
May all preggies carry to term and ATCs receive their miracles. Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
mulberry:

Abeg try to add my name for dis April mamas oh cos I want to port from may I no sure say I fit stay till may I don tire!

shocked hmmmmmm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
@Babythug, thanks for that, don't wanna go to mum's place, she is not even in the same state with me, hubby's mum is late. His aunts can't even stay with me cos dem be controller generals. You know wara mean? Na my husband go even drive dem commot.

But my mum will still come, plus my gramma has already enrolled herself (though both can't come at the same time o, dem be rivals) just that I will still need someone to help with house chores. Well I know I will cross the road well when I get there.

@Favouredgal, am happy to hear not every woman experience it. Thank you.

@Iomoge, thank God you don't have ms. Pele @the listed. it's just the phase.

@Iyabetajos, the God that made it easy for Sarah even at old age (I did not read in the bible she had any complications cos of her age, God made it easy for her), this same God will make it easy for you in Jesus name.

Infact, this same God will make it easy for everyone here in Jesus name.

Just like the Hebrew women we shall bring forth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mamatukwas: 1:55am On Mar 26, 2016
Congrats Teamie @Sayoddy! May God bless your LO!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 3:33am On Mar 26, 2016
Iyabetajos:

did yday n dey admitted me immediately so am still at d hosp

I hold your hands in faith, you would be fine and your babies would be by God's grace. I know what it feels like and what might be going through your mind ma but please erase negative thoughts. Try relax and think less. You remain in my prayers.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 3:38am On Mar 26, 2016
grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 3:39am On Mar 26, 2016
kaffy4bill:
I have been thinking about this topic all day and also discussed with a friend.
Does the libido of a woman decrease with child bearing or its individualized?
If its not individualized,then what are the possible causes?
Stress,home/kids' care or just change in priority from father to kids
Please kindly let's discuss this mamas
Are we being selfish or our men?

Cc
Zaynie
Modath
Tchiwinnie
Kimoni
Onegai
Favoredgal
Soonest
Proudmom
Goldmine
Sharon06
And every other mamas

Oya ooo,pls what has ur experience been like so far? shocked
Thanks in advance
Pardon me Mamas, this might be long.
‎It's been a mixed experience for me. With 1st preg, libido was just there and got better after delivery. Resumed duties 4 wks post partum . With 2nd both preg. and after was so high I thought it was someone else in my own body. Resumed duties 5 days after delivery(covers face). It was that bad. Even DH sef was worried. With 3rd libido dropped when I conceived but returned to normal after delivery.

But with the 4th?? I'm beginning to wonder if I wont destroy my marriage with this low level and the way I impulsively respond negatively on a regular basis. From conception to date, zero interest. Infact,if there's anything less than zero then that describes it.

I don't think we are being selfish Nurse Kaffy. We are just being human and responding to the additional stress of an increasing family. Unfortunately most men don't understand. They believe that catering for the family is a piece of cake.
‎‎

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 5:42am On Mar 26, 2016
bintudon:
Please where can I do 4D scan in Abuja? I need their contact
Hmmm, am interested too oo, have been asking around, the only place I know of is medicaid in wuse 2, but the cost is outrageous, btw 15k-20k for 4D shocked. Echo scan in Area 11 does too, but their machine is faulty at the moment. You can also check Body affairs garki 2 , Grabbo diagnostic Gwarinpa , Body check diagnostic wuse zone 1,spectramed ultrasound wuse zone 5.

N.B you can google and get their proper addresses and contacts, the only place I have confirmed is medicaid and echo scan, the rest am yet to confirm.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 6:03am On Mar 26, 2016
Good morning everyone, @topic, I guess it's different stroke for diff folks though I hear reduction in libido and vag. dryness is common post delivery/nursing period.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 6:54am On Mar 26, 2016
Iyabetajos:

hmmn my bp yday was 138/90 bt d doc in dis hosp insisted on admitting me.may our joy nt b cut short in jesus name maam

Dnt worry, God will see us tru, mother alive, babies and n husband alive, pls hw old is ur pregnancy?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 7:06am On Mar 26, 2016
olubankemi:
@Babythug, thanks for that, don't wanna go to mum's place, she is not even in the same state with me, hubby's mum is late. His aunts can't even stay with me cos dem be controller generals. You know wara mean? Na my husband go even drive dem commot.

But my mum will still come, plus my gramma has already enrolled herself (though both can't come at the same time o, dem be rivals) just that I will still need someone to help with house chores. Well I know I will cross the road well when I get there.

@Favouredgal, am happy to hear not every woman experience it. Thank you.

@Iomoge, thank God you don't have ms. Pele @the listed. it's just the phase.

@Iyabetajos, the God that made it easy for Sarah even at old age (I did not read in the bible she had any complications cos of her age, God made it easy for her), this same God will make it easy for you in Jesus name.

Infact, this same God will make it easy for everyone here in Jesus name.

Just like the Hebrew women we shall bring forth.

amen n amen iyaibeji.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 7:07am On Mar 26, 2016
Twogreatnations:

I hold your hands in faith, you would be fine and your babies would be by God's grace. I know what it feels like and what might be going through your mind ma but please erase negative thoughts. Try relax and think less. You remain in my prayers.

tnx maam am very grateful.God bless u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 7:12am On Mar 26, 2016
mumtwins:

Dnt worry, God will see us tru, mother alive, babies and n husband alive, pls hw old is ur pregnancy?

am abt 24-25 weeks nt very based on lmp i guess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 7:15am On Mar 26, 2016
lioha:
Team April for supernatural delivery. coolOne of us was delivered of a BBG VA 4.5kg. Even though she ported to March we are going to pay her a visit. So everyone should come out with biggy belle. See how some the waka like say dem just discharge them from autopeadic grin Let's go there!!!!!

sodiamond I hope you have enough to feed all this biggy belle. Me I no the joke with food.

Oya manage dis small gift. grin

1. fabmummy
2. lioha
3. Talltosyne
4. Havefaith222
5. FreddywellsNgN
6. Bez
7. Mubzay
8. Iyefulove
9. ceysaga
10. Ifyjip
11. Izzystevens
12. Mspat
13. Sodiamond BBG
14. Siscaos
15. Nice14
16. Mumtwins
17. Destinedmom
18. Dhabeatyjas
19. Dexterush
20. Suzieedee

Congrats, pls accept our n manage it.
Hmmm team April, hope am nt d only one walking lik sm1 whose V wants to fall off, it's well with us.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by balogunsaheed(m): 8:49am On Mar 26, 2016
Gud morning . I came across dis section. I nid ur advice on wat to do. My wife due date is April 9. At her belly I saw a lot of strecth mark. Wat was d cause. Cause she is worried Dat it will b permanent. She hardly sleeps, complain of her vagina, just two days ago she got pile. Still nursing d pain. She sweat a lot even under air conditioned environment. She just can't wait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 9:09am On Mar 26, 2016
olubankemi:

Ohh really urs too was seen as one? Okk, I rest my case. Thanks for the response. Earlier, when I was told the sexes I did not ask how many placenta, I just went on to start shopping as told but last week when I was referred again I decided to ask and was told one and I became confused. Would has discussed with dr yesterday if not for my mood.

God bless you.

A lot of surprises comes with twins. Amen. God bless you too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 9:26am On Mar 26, 2016
mitchyy:
Team July mamas, wataguan?

Ajuwarhodes hope you're fine?

Iyabetajos have you gone to see the doc again? Pls give us update o

Juliebest baby kicking alright?

mitchyy - teamblue praying for a change to teampink cheesy

Christybabe(team blue) - Just checking on you smiley

Jamesbridget13 - How's the waddling?

Cutienik - Hope your LO is letting you get enough rest?

Raptor2 - Its been a while o. Show face small now let's know you're okay. I can see you peeping already

Flourish89 (teamblue) - Have you finally started shopping?

Fearless07 - Hope ure fine, this one we haven't been seeing your comments?

SexyMum1(teamblue) - Our sexy mum, all members are saying hi.

OnyxGem10 - Don't let all those family things disturb you else you'll just give yourself unnecessary high bp. My dad called this morning and was shouting over sth but i was busy laughing because I've sworn to stay happy till i deliver. Just follow mum Zaynie's advice and if she still doesn't come around, forget it for now.

Ekeminiabasi - How's the waddling ministry? Has baby started kicking your intestines? grin

Tracysparkle - You just registered and disappeared. Pls be giving us update o so we can be sure you're fine, okay?

#TeamJuly captain reporting for duty. All protocols duly observed. kiss kiss kiss

@ Mitchy oniovo Am fine o ooo. I thank God His mercies. The heat no dey let me see road. Is anybody sweating under the boobs.
The sweat can wet my top as if am licking breast milk. Lol
Team July was bubbling
The Lord is our strength and we shall carry to term. Amen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.