Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,246 members, 7,860,562 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8264313 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fabmummy, congrats o. First on the list, first to drop. You get mouth! May your LO bring you joy and pride always.

MsPat!!!!! Wow!!!!!
I am just grinning from ear to ear here o!
Congrats Mama! Twin boys! You get power o cheesy.
I pray that they bring you nothing but double the joy and double the pride. Amin.
Are they identical?
Please please post a picture of them....please.

Olubankemi, why did Dr opt for CS?
Is there something he isnt telling you about your fall? Or did he tell you this before the fall?

Enkaydewdrop, you be correct pikin. Infact that petrol dey gbaski pass dollars right now.
Feel free to mingle.
Some of your teamies are Hajarahbadmus, Ginababy, Brownsmoothie.
E be like say una never get TeamCaptain o shocked

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
@ Nazablossom I feel ur pain.remember that wen there's life there's hope.things will definitely get better.its a faze that will pass too n u will look back n smile.I understand u dh have done his best to get a job,some mamas can decide to assist now cos of d issue attached(delivery et al) though d best assistance is for u both to get ur own jobs.pls b strong for ur baby.a new dawn brings new tidings.I pray for a miracle for u.can u solicit for assistance from or place of worship? Wat of his/ur very close family members

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
Wipe your tears ma'am nazablossom the Lord is still on the throne, he neither sleep nor slumber and surely as the lord liveth he will do a new thing in our househood. He maketh rich and add no sorrow, he that deem it fit to blessed you with the fruit of the womb in his time shall complete what he started. He never abandon his project half way and i don't believe he brought you this far to leave you. No matter how dark and how long the night may be there must always be the dawn of a new day. Relax and smile he is still in full control. That seed that must be great that you carry will come with ease and you ask yourself whatever made you cry in the first place. You got two weeks more and for all i know he is still the 'just in time' God. He will make everything beautiful in his time in your life. Chilax ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
spicychic847:
Happy Easter to all the beautiful mamas here..#teamjan16# hope our cuties are all bubbling
Happy celebration ppl
I greet u teamie.hope ur princess is doing great.hope ure strong too.pop in often kk.n remember u are owing us Birth story oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
MsPat:
Come and join me sing hallelujah.... Me dat my neighbors used to call aunty iyawo I'm now mummy twins!

My Eagles landed this morning at 6:30am....BBBs
Kehinde.... 2.8kg Taiwo.... 3kg
BS later
Congratulations. I tap into ur anointing, am also tired of pple calling me iyawo iyawo. May dis new month not pass me bye.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
Congrats to Ms Pat and Fabmummy! Really happy and surely God is still I the business of giving miracles to all of us here and on the ATC thread...

I've been a bit baffled though Na so so big baby everybody dey born these days oh. 3kg, 4kg and so on. Is it something we are doing? As per modern lifestyle I mean. Not saying its bad oh just genuinely puzzled....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spicychic847(f): 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
tatacherie:

I greet u teamie.hope ur princess is doing great.hope ure strong too.pop in often kk.n remember u are owing us Birth story oo
My dear we are fine oo..just phone wahala..Oh yes am aware,have it typed down.will definitely upload when i fix my phone..am on borrowing level for now..my love to ur princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
@nazablossom the only thing that came to my head when I read your post is the scripture in Matthew (cant remember the exact chapter immediately) that says "therefore I tell you do not be anxious about your life. What you shall eat, what you shall drink nor about your body what you shall put on. Look at the birds of the air they do not sow nor reap nor gather into barns yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than the birds?"

Sister this too shall pass. Our Almighty God will not leave you nor forsake you. He is able to turn things around in a split second. Reassure yourself and hubby that the Lord will come through for you. It is on this thread that you will come to testify soon in Jesus name.

Meanwhile please lets reach out to our sister. She's one of us and I know God will make a way for us all. nazablossom I hope you don't mind...
We love you greatly and will do all we can to ease the pressure

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Izzystevens: 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
Congrats teamie! May God continually bless your household with goodnews. A ku ewu omo oooo

Fabmummy:
We welcomed our princess today 1/4/2016 at 8:06am, weighing 3.49kg. Bless and thank God with us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
oya dance dance dance!!!! wow Congrats mamas fabmummy and mspat i celebrate with you o! Thank God for safe delivery mother alive baby alive, husband alive and plenty plenty money has manifested in your family plz i wanna see their cute faces. #1000 kisses#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
MsPat:
Come and join me sing hallelujah.... Me dat my neighbors used to call aunty iyawo I'm now mummy twins!

BS later

Congratulations ma. May they bring joy and happiness to your household.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
olubankemi:

@experienced mamas, my Dr is talking about elective cs at 38 weeks and want me to continue on ventolin. As for me his reasons for cs are not sufficient. I want to personally go off the ventolin at 34 weeks and allow my body to naturally bring out the babies by the special grace of God. Why will I be on the drug so my body will not contract when due? To be the drug has done enough.

Another thing is, I feel the babies push in my veejay so much, they would b pushing like say heavy thing wan commot. I think it's a good sign for me right?

God bless you all.

I'm not a medical person and I'm just sharing my thoughts based on what you've written.

I'd prefer you prayerfully commit it all unto the Lord. Truth is whether or not you stop the ventolin by your choice or the dr's decision it is only God that will be able to perfectly time the delivery of the babies. Lets ask that only the Almighty's will be done and that He will guide both you and the Dr accordingly.

Don't pressure yourself please. Anytime from 36 weeks is ok for baby's arrival. Vaginal or CS all we want is you, our babies and daddy intact.

The Lord will steer you to the right decisions. The Dr will make the right choice for this process.

God bless sis...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
@nazablossom, i honestly knw noone can really tell how you must be feeling but u knw where there is life, there is hope. As other Mama's have said, wipe your tears darlyn you are at home here. You started from conception till 34wks and God has been faithful enough to keep you and your Lo, he is still that same God oh he has not changed. Just keep on trusting him.

If you dont mind my asking, do you have other family members who can assist besides your mum and MIL?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
Thanks Mums for all ur wishes to my family

@fabmummy and ms pat thank u for making my day...I asked for a baby to make my day and I got three...shuooo!!! who am I? thank u thank u thank you...ur babies will be source of joy to ur families

@nazablossom I truly understand u plight...put ur hope in God...surely dis shall pass...bear in mind that ur baby will b a source of joy, breakthrough and open door to ur family...do not allow this to weigh u down remember ur condition my dear. dat ur husband doesn't have job now dosnt mean he won't have a job again...time will come when u will testify ok? stand firm b prayerful, tell ur self u will overcome this.
I put u in my prayers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
0.45kg. Hehehehe
Simply. A 4.5kg baby is bigger by 0.45kg
destinedmom:
congrats fabmummy ND mspat,such wonderful news to start d month.

April mom's representing big time.

pls Sabi mamas wats d difference between 4.05kg and 4.5kg baby.

cc rofemiguwa
my homegirl
other mamas can help out too.
plzzzzzzz

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
Abegi o... Someone should tell mr and mrs nepa abi na uncle and aunti power holding that #6500 is not #6.50k o... My cyclogest has turned into body abi na back and front door lotion. To crown it all chief kachukwu and crew the dribble us with fuel like maradona. The thing tire me o.. Up on the suffer dh suffer that day to get the drug. Hmmm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
destinedmom:

my homegirl
plzzzzzzz

4.5kg is bigger than 4.05kg.
4.5kg is 4.50kg
So, .50 is bigger than .05

MsPat, Fabmummy congratulations on the arrival of your LOs. May they be a source of joy and happiness to your family.

Maureensylvia Happy Wedding Anniversary. Wishing you love all the way
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ol' boy . . . dis heat enh i no go kuku waka naked make i rest? i dey inside ac dey sweat oh, hubby dey cover him body say cold dey catch am. Make una help me see level.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
Adorablewifey:
Abegi o... Someone should tell mr and mrs nepa abi na uncle and aunti power holding that #6500 is not #6.50k o... My cyclogest has turned into body abi na back and front door lotion. To crown it all chief kachukwu and crew the dribble us with fuel like maradona. The thing tire me o.. Up on the suffer dh suffer that day to get the drug. Hmmm

Chai... Abi you will keep in the freezer Oh chai
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
Congratulations Mspat & Fabmummy God's blessings upon your LOs.

Nazablossom I understand your plight. Some pregnancy periods might seem like a trying financial period, things might seem difficult and all, but as soon as the new born steps in, supernatural doors opens. You're close, just keep holding on, like other mum have suggested, seek help from close families, friends or your place of worship. May God be with you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
MsPat:

BS later

ahnahn... Iya'beji... Congrats...
God bless you and your babies...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
MsPat:

BS later

Ahnahn? Iya'beji... Congrats...
God bless you and your babies...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice03: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
@mspat congrat! So happy for u. God bless ur twins.@nazablossom it is well wit u. I believe God who has blessed u wit d preg sure as a way of taking care of d baby. God wil surely send hlp to ur family. He is never late. Why don't u try a government hospital if u are not using one already,the CS may be cheaper dere and besides u may not even do d CS caus I believe in miracle.@olubankemi why don't u use d ventolin til 36wks if ur doct wants u to,by den d babies wil be fully matured.@Adorablewifey I pray phcn restores ur power cause I don't knw hw u can preserve d cyclogest.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
ginababy:
JUMP N PASS. I'm seriously jumping previous posts because I might end up reading tru till d end of April wtout catching up.

As 4 d libido thingy. I shared some of d post wt dh n he decided to help me wash d dishes some minutes ago. My belle d swt me wella. Tnx 2 all d mamas on dis thread. U guys r more dan wat u tink u r 2 me here. E-hugs n kiss. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Happy New Month to all d mamas n dadas. Hw tym flies. I hav already resumed my third trimester n I'm so excited abt d whole thing.

Team June, hw is d going? According to hajarahbadmus, June is b4 July. So let's take roll call n also update our list if needs b.

okeoghene4real ------ 7th June
hajarahbadmus ------ 10th June
Ginababy ------------- 22nd June
Melly245 ------------- 23rd June
Brownsmoothie ---- 26th June

I'm sure we r far more dan dis so if a name is omitted pls it's nt intentional. Just update d list.

Enkaydewdrop------------ 27th June...

#Excited...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
destinedmom:

cc rofemiguwa
my homegirl
plzzzzzzz

4.05kg is just a little over 4kg... it's even safe to assume that its 4kg. Another 0.05kg, and it becomes 4.1kg.
I.e. 4.05kg + 0.05kg= 4.1kg...

4.5kg is 4 and a half kg...
Another half kg, and it becomes 5kg...
I.e. 4.5kg + 0.5kg= 5kg...

Hope my explanation hasn't made it more confusing...

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
D

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
zaynie:
Fabmummy, congrats o. First on the list, first to drop. You get mouth! May your LO bring you joy and pride always.

MsPat!!!!! Wow!!!!!
I am just grinning from ear to ear here o!
Congrats Mama! Twin boys! You get power o cheesy.
I pray that they bring you nothing but double the joy and double the pride. Amin.
Are they identical?
Please please post a picture of them....please.

Olubankemi, why did Dr opt for CS?
Is there something he isnt telling you about your fall? Or did he tell you this before the fall?

Enkaydewdrop, you be correct pikin. Infact that petrol dey gbaski pass dollars right now.
Feel free to mingle.
Some of your teamies are Hajarahbadmus, Ginababy, Brownsmoothie.
E be like say una never get TeamCaptain o shocked

Thank you Zaynie...
Where do I send your petrol to
hehehehe....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nazablossom, I pray that God will show up for you soon... weeping may endure for a night, but Joy cometh in the morning... your testimony is just around the corner... please hang in there mama...

#Hugz&Kisses
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
@ma'am nazablossoms,pls if you are in asaba,i cud help with some baby things n some little foodstuffs everyend of the month.please dont cry nah...you hear.concernin the electiv cs...z there no alternative?besides you could still register in a govt hospital,it would cost you next to nothing

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
@mspat Congrats dear. Twin boys,make sense die. God I want ooo for my 2nd missionary journey.

@nazablossom May God answer you my sister. It's a tough situation but I believe God will make a way. May help locate you in Jesus name. Mamas if you have anything to spare Abeg do remember her. I believe we're part of her family. Even baby things for those wey don hang boot.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbiemma(f): 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fabmummy and mspat congrts on the birth of ur los.@olubankemi i think u should follow ur doctors advice.he knows wats best for you.@nazablossom i believe that babies come with open doors.our God is never a late God,He will meet you at the point of ur needs.just hold on to His word that says He will neva leave you nor forsake u.its well sis

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.