Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140358 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
christybabe:

Av been using pregnacare, but the doctor that attended to me last week at antenatal just prescribed Pronatal to every1 that he atended to. So i was confuse over taking the both of them at the same time. Thanks anyway.

Did you complain about anything?
I wasn't given pronatal, jst d regular folic acid and fesolate. But I don't think both should b taken, you have to choose one, to avoid overdose of d recommended folic acid dosage
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
tatacherie:

Congrats once more iya ibeji.since u said BM is much at present,then get a b.reast pump and express @ least 3times daily.d more u express d more u secrete.u can b feeding dem at least every 3 hrs.pump enough so whoever is supporting u can feed dem while u rest.Jehovah is ur strenght
Thnks so much, Dats wat we are doing ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temismith(f): 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
gud evening house.... I put to bed yesterday. praise the Lord.....

49 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
Temismith:

Congrats Sis. we await ur BS.

Pls show full explanation. no summary wink
Temismith:

Congrats Sis. we await ur BS.

Pls show full explanation. no summary
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Boomz(f): 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=Temismith post=44527957]gud evening house.... I put to bed yesterday. praise the Lord.....

Congrat........God bless and keep ur LO.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
Yesterday morning, after peeing I wiped and I saw little red blood. Not again Lord I thought in my heart. Went to see Gyn in the evening. asked me to continue with Duphaston 10mg with no further explanation why it happened.

But I refuse to fear. God who gave me this pregnancy even when scan said I didn't ovulate, that the endometrium wall is thin 4.6, tht there is no dominant follicle will keep me and I will carry to term. Affliction will not rise again. I will no longer cast my young. It is well with all of us, in Jesus name. Amen.

#teamNovemberforsupernaturalbirth

51 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
MoskiDarl, Amen. You shall not cast your young.
Lie down and dont move around so much.
Strict bedrest if you can.

Congrats Temismith kiss. May your LO always bring you joy and pride. Amin.

Ojac1, how are y babes? How's bumping?
Take care kiss

PastorAji, congrats o. Even thou u no pay dues, I no vex. May your child bring you joy and pride always. Amin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
MoskiDarl:
Yesterday morning, after peeing I wiped and I saw little red blood. Not again Lord I thought in my heart. Went to see Gyn in the evening. asked me to continue with Duphaston 10mg with no further explanation why it happened.

But I refuse to fear. God who gave me this pregnancy even when scan said I didn't ovulate, that the endometrium wall is thin 4.6, tht there is no dominant follicle will keep me and I will carry to term. Affliction will not rise again. I will no longer cast my young. It is well with all of us, in Jesus name. Amen.

Affliction will not rise a second time.
Please you need to be on strict bed rest. And also try to discuss with you Doc if you can be on cyclogest and aspirin daily till you get to 30 weeks.
The Lord will strengthen You

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
No I didn't complain anything ooo@Gailyo4, am still taking my pregnacare, so I don't need the pronatal.
Thanks @ Simababe, I won't take both of them.

Congrats Temismith on the birth of ur baby, may he bring joy to ur family.
@ MoskiDarl nothing will happen to ur baby ok, The Lord is ur strength, as senior Zaynie said just take enough bed rest. it is well with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
Congratulations temismith, may God bless your lo.

@moskidari, you shall carry your pregnancy till term and deliver a healthy bouncing baby. It is well with you and your baby.

@Britneystacy, my able team captain. Thanks so much, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
Temismith:

Congratulations mama.
Jumayin i think you owe this mama a range rover sport. grin

Moskidarl, from your mouth to Gods ears. Affliction shall not rise again, you shall not cast your young.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
moskidarl its well dear.affliction will nt rise dear.it will end in praise.
congrats to alp mums that have put to bed talltosyn,mspat,pastor aji et al n welcm to our newest mamas@zaynie so na petřol things nw......u will soon collect cowries lmao kip it up.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
my 18weeks bump.

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulvine360(f): 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
Moskidarl, affliction shall nt rise a second time, u will carry ds pregnancy to term in Jesus name. Pls try b on bed rest, nd speak wt ur gynae if he can place u on primolut nd baby aspirin.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
Temismith:

Congratulations, thank GOD for safe delivery and we await your BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
MoskiDarl:

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Chai!! Am off internet for a week, and so much to catch uP on!

Congrats to all mamas that haf offloaded!
Congrats to new mummys!!
Team may how is our ministry goining??

May God see us to the end amen

Baby alive,mummy alive, daddy alive,plenty money.

Baby bump pix at 35wks

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
I have welcomed myself to this wonderful thread.

I brought enough pounds, dollars, fuel and electricity for the accountant zaynie, her contenders and my class captain. So no dragging. # calm down o, don't let d fuel pour!

Hello teamies where is my seat?
#team november

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lbotusme:
@ kwentjules ,pls no throway face. Oya take dis 25litres of fuel...smile na

October mamas roll call

Feddy27
SerendipityF
Gandyluv
Luscioustrish
BellaElla
Oyinyechika08
Mamajesu
Ojac1
Kwentjules
Marcjane
Nwapastor
Chicmoniq

Please who is our team captain?
It shall end in praise.

present ma.I don't just understand myself dix days,I ve bin having headache.d funny tin is dis headache kums only wen am idle den disappear wen am busy.hope u guys are all doing grt.may d gud lord guide n direct our path throughout dix jony..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
JUMAYIN:
@talltosyne,congratulations o,so happy for u,ehennn,i be wan ask I, why u delay my bufday mate for several hours ehn...lol@ mowojuoluwa, babes whatsup nah sure u r good?
sure am good sis! And u? How body... I don't know how to get ur mobile wud av ring u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
@temismith. Congrats, may God bless your LO.

@Moskidarl, love your spirit, you have refused anything negative. God who has started this wonders in your will continue to see you to the end.

Welcome to all newbies, happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
ebony13:

I brought enough pounds, dollars, fuel and electricity for the accountant zaynie, her contenders and my class captain. So no dragging. # calm down o, don't let d fuel pour!

#team november

Congratulations dear sis. H&H bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
prissyluv:
Congrats to the mama that have offloaded. May your lo arrival bring more blessings to your household.

Welcome on board new mothers.

Tchiwinnie(mama this your name hard oo)by the way,brings ear closer,abeg tell me the secret behind your bobos freshness?
lol. The name dey simple na. The freshness na combo of fresh mama and fresh papa.lol

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
ebony13:

#team november

welcome teamie have your sidon and enjoy your hitch-free pregnancy. Abeg we dey find our class captain o, sumborri say na firstymum another say na jumayin. Bring your ear close, i hear say dem dey fear to port dats why dem dey MIA for the class captain thing. *look left n right* no be me tell you o. *Smiles*Ehen welcome teamie.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
Congrats to mamas that have given birth.
May God bless your babies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 09, 2016
Una too dey yarn for here o! shocked Just 4 days offline and I have to read so many pages to catch up on! Where I wan start sef?

Lioha! I was crying so hard reading through your BS! (Try come complete am) Our God is indeed good! Can't imagine what I would have done had I conceived after waiting so long and then lose the child cry I thank God for this miracle He has bestowed upon you! He will live long to ripe old age! In JESUS name amen.
God I thank you for good mils! I pray to be a better one someday.

Mamas that just delivered may God bless and protect you little ones kiss

Queen1 and other Newbies una welcome o! Smooth and easy preggy to you all. kiss

AwesomeGodiav congrats o! Happy bumping grin( November 2015 mamas are not smiling o!)

I missed the bump and thread cutties cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 5:55am On Apr 09, 2016
Morning mamas! please vote Naeto to win the babyvote cutest contest.
Thanks!

Click link below;

https://www.babyvote.com/apr16/naetochukwu-chike-r1dxk4a

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 7:30am On Apr 09, 2016
Congrats to all mamaas who have offloaded. God bless ur LO and ur homes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 8:51am On Apr 09, 2016
MoskiDarl:

It is well with you and your lo teamie. Eyes have not seen, ears have not heard, neither has it entered into the heart of man what the Lord is set to do in your life. Fear not, you will not cast your young cos he neither sleeps nor slumber. Your pregnancy is already a testimony and he will complete it to glorify his name. All is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:55am On Apr 09, 2016
@Iyabetajos, i was about asking after you, then i saw your beautiful bump pic. Nice bump dear though we were expecting it during #threadbumpies on Tuesday kiss
Hope you're fine now? July nor far again o cheesy

@rofemiguwa, Kai, this is just the kind of bump i was praying for o. Small and portable cool

@temismith, congrats mama on safe delivery.

@ebony13 U nor go wait for us to welcome you first? Lol. Oya turn small fuel give me first before Zaynie and other tax collectors go reach here.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 9:12am On Apr 09, 2016
Congratulations to all who have delivered, God bless and keep you and your LOs.
Welcome to all the newbies/returnees(oldbies). lastbornop, u don try reach here ngwa gv madam Zaynie 100 litres of petrol for registration.
Team November hafa? I literally fell off the surface of the earth because of morning abi all day sickness + heartburn. I thank God for good in laws my mil has practically moved in and my sister in law packed my baby off to her place.
Ebony13,e be like say Jumayin, adorablewifey and twogreatnations dey drag captain as dem active die.
All the pushing mamas, the Lord is our strength.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2016
good morning everyone.
was prescribed FEROFER by my dr but since i started using it my mrning sickness returned which v stopped since my 8th week. im current in 19 weeks. Is anyone witnessing same

(1) (2) (3) ... (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.