Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140262 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
babythug:

ROTFL... These our mamas sef. If Na my own mama I for speak wanna and gonna to her oh. But Na my husband mama and because I wasn't quite expecting it really shocked me and made me tongue tied..

I hear some wash the place with pap sef.

Na enkaydewdrop we suppose insist make she wash with pap so she can sleep in the bathroom like she threatened earlier lol

Chai all these my sisters on this thread have kee me today with laugh!!!!!

Ha, pap ke? No mind enkaydewdrop, if she get person like my mama, all her grammar go finish n d mama go still press shege commot 4 d vj, lol. My mama no dey look Uche face o, she ll hunt u till u succumb.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dv4real(f): 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
thanks sis, I will check them out.

Abuja mamas am still in need of a very good and affordable tailor please. TIA[/quote]

where in abuja ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
baby190:
Hello mama's in the house, una weldon ooo..
Pls i have a question to ask,is my period not going to come out till i born?i am soo worried, sabi mama's pls help me
#teamaugust
Kikikikikiki, am sure some mamas will be willing to dash you their period since you er looking for period lol.

No you are not ovulating hence no period till some months after birth or up to a year for some people it varies.

Am still enjoying no period for now and no that period should hold its peace cos am not ready yet.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
MamaOO:

I am 20 weeks too. And I started feeling unmistakable kicks like 3 days ago. It was faint at first but afterwards, there was no confusing it. Yesterday before I went to bed, he delivered like 4 sharp kicks to my side, clear as day. smiley Pay attention... especially when your lying down or kind of calm. You might think it's your stomach rumbling, or gas, sometimes it feels like bubbles popping in your stomach. Even if you don't feel it yet, you're gonna feel it anytime soon.

Thanks dearie I can't wait to feel the kicks o waiting patiently.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
loistee:

Thanks dearie I can't wait to feel the kicks o waiting patiently.
@ mamaoo I think I feel the bubbles too o @loistee maybe you should lie down for a long time in a quiet place you should get the bubbles. U r 2days ahead of me so you should feel it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by investigator007: 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
Its no longer news these days that a lot of mothers have been looking for the best food to give to their babies, children and husbands. For their children they find any food just to satisfy the stomach not minding the quality. Some even opt for imported foods instead. Even with the imported foods,there is no improvement. Babies of 10months look like 6months,kids of 3years look like 1 year and some months.

Some cases are hereditary while some are due to poor diet.
Many children can be active yet looking so tiny compared to their
age-mates.

Do you want to solve that problem?

Then try our RIETT BREAKFAST CEREAL.

We have neatly blended together the following for your
family:
WHEAT
GROUNDNUT
MILLET
GUINEA CORN
E.CORACANA
FONIO
TIGER NUT
SPECIAL WHITE RICE
&
GINGER

A trial will convince you.

HOW TO PREPARE
1. Dissolve RIETT BREAKFAST CEREAL in cold water to form a thick paste

2. Pour little quantity of boiling water and stir briskly.

3. Send back to fire and let it boil until desired thickness or cooking is achieved. (also stir while it boils)

4. Transfer cooked meal to a dish.

5. Add sugar and milk or any fruit puree to taste.

Your RIETT BREAKFAST CEREAL is ready to be served.

Serve HOT.

Pick up at: Bakery bus stop, Abesan Estate. Ipaja Lagos

Delivery also available.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
iomoge2:
[size=16pt]Mama's please don't jump and pass o. My question biko before its too late[/size]

Hubby Brought snail home yesterday.
Growing up, i learnt if a pregnant woman eats snail her baby would be drooling -pour spit without control. Dunno if it's a myth or true.

Who had snail in pregnancy and baby came out perfect?
Please help o.

My mum will say eat anything even pineapples. Lol.
My MIL will say yes, eat anything except drugs -Surgical Nurse.

Should I eat? Am getting tempted o.
4 fear of d unknow let it be o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
Chinwendym:
Iomoge2 eat your snails o! No correlation at all. I ate them plus okra sef! All na myth joor!

Wash them properly though! But dont use alum!!! Wash with lime or lemon and hot water. Don't leave them whole slice into 2, to get in between the lips cos dirt and germs hiding there can be difficult to clean.

Ambient I never here that one before o! Is it contagious?
Haaaaa.
I washed with alum o
Although I have only eaten half of one.

I also cut open to wash well, boiled n fried.
Biko Wats d repercussions of eating when washed with alum

Been having imaginary sharp pain. lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
talltosyne:

Tolulopeolabisi@yahoo.com, I sent a pm buh didn't get any response frm u
i av sent a message 2ur box ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hello mamas o, please come to my aid have been pooing and slight stomach upset when abt to go to d loo for like 6times today it started immediately I ate homemade moimoi and pap this morning! My concern is should I call the doc or is there anyting I can use in stopping it? I don't know if anyone has experience this during 2nd trimester? Could it be the moimoi or pap I don't know o! Cc senior zaynie nurse kaffy and sabi mamas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedchick(f): 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Knock!! knock!! Who is here.i came to register o,i came with enough fuel that will go round,please no struggling.
#teamoctoberforfastdelivery#

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mowojuoluwa:
@ mamaoo I think I feel the bubbles too o @loistee maybe you should lie down for a long time in a quiet place you should get the bubbles. U r 2days ahead of me so you should feel it

Are u referring to those noise in the stomach as bubbles. I mean those noise in tummy after a meal or when one is hungry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mowojuoluwa:
Hello mamas o, please come to my aid have been pooing and slight stomach upset when abt to go to d loo for like 6times today it started immediately I ate homemade moimoi and pap this morning! My concern is should I call the doc or is there anyting I can use in stopping it? I don't know if anyone has experience this during 2nd trimester? Could it be the moimoi or pap I don't know o! Cc senior zaynie nurse kaffy and sabi mamas

Drink plenty fluids.
Use the cold pap therapy. Put a little pap in a bowl of cold water, stir and drink. The purging should stop.
Moimoi can make someone purge if it isnt well cooked.
Pele

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
All these September mamas complaining of not feeling kicks....its normal cos we don't even know what the kick feels like for FTM. Im sure the bubbles and swinging you feel is baby's movement. How do I know? When I went for scan on thursday I saw Ayomide try to punch the scan stuff and I felt it grin....since then I now know and feel the kicks and punches.

Iomoge2 all these your talk of snail don make the thing hungry me cry. I can't remember where iv seen that cinnamon sticks oh but I used the already blended all spice one.

Mowojuoluwa please call your doctor to complain. It might be nothing. I had same issue last week when I ate Chinese.. Mine even came with serious stomach pains and the frequent stooling gave me hemorrhoids. The pain was just indigestion and my doc recommended antacid and lots of water.
So take lots of water to help with the stooling.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nmeri17: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
……
Hello? Please check your mail
cc obinnau

cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
iomoge2:

Haaaaa.
I washed with alum o
Although I have only eaten half of one.

I also cut open to wash well, boiled n fried.
Biko Wats d repercussions of eating when washed with alum

Been having imaginary sharp pain. lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided
My doc said it has not been classified absolutely safe for pregnancy! Cos someone asked the question in ante natal class, on the use of alum during preggy and she said its still being investigated, but there's been a link to it causing Alzheimers! So she advised to stay off it just to be on the safe side. I based my advise on that. My guess is the little quantity that might be retained in the snail won't cause any harm, since its not a daily thing undecided but I'd rather stay safe than sorry!.

uglyBetty1:

Good day, please concerning the snail issue, I washed mine with alum oooooo. Please what is wrong with that. I hope I never enter.
Congrats to all mummies that have put to bed. The Lord is good.
Team September, how far. I hope we are good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
blessedchick:
Knock!! knock!! Who is here.i came to register o,i came with enough fuel that will go round,please no struggling.
#teamoctoberforfastdelivery#
u are highly welcum
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
Good evening lovely people,have been a secret admirer of this trend,officially registering.will be 15 weeks on Mon
#team Oct#

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ehe Zaynie, I support your motion. We can post it here IMO just the way we post on threadcutie and bumpytuesdays, but criticism hmmm , if I wear that my Christmas cloth and come here and get -ve comments, I go punch somebody's etc lol grin . I think we should just like and hail the poster while picking one or two things from the mama's style and asking necessary questions.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
ozycy:

Good and same time affordable , wait make I search my brain. Which side do you stay?

Thanks mum Sharon. Am in Garki, area 3 to be precise. how re d kids? kisses to them
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
dv4real:

thanks sis, I will check them out.

Abuja mamas am still in need of a very good and affordable tailor please. TIA

where in abuja ?

I am in Garki, area 3
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
Welcome on board blessedchick and moyingirl. wish you both smooth bumping, easy, fast and supernatural deliveries. Enjoy your stay here mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
Moyingirl:
Good evening lovely people,have been a secret admirer of this trend,officially registering.will be 15 weeks on Mon
#team Oct#
You er officially welcome since you v been reading and admiring us from the background , am sure you know your way around. Feel free to mingle and contribute.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
Chinwendym:
My doc said it has not been classified absolutely safe for pregnancy! Cos someone asked the question in ante natal class, on the use of alum during preggy and she said its still being investigated, but there's been a link to it causing Alzheimers! So she advised to stay off it just to be on the safe side. I based my advise on that. My guess is the little quantity that might be retained in the snail won't cause any harm, since its not a daily thing undecided but I'd rather stay safe than sorry!.

Thanks. May be my Husband will finish the remaining ones biko. Make Long throat no put me for whala.

Or may be I will soak it for a long time believing the alum will reduce.

Thank you once again.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
demmykay:

Thanks mum Sharon. Am in Garki, area 3 to be precise. how re d kids? kisses to them
They are fine thank you.
How about All those Garki modern market tailors grin
You er actually far from the person I wanted to recommend cos she's in Kado side.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
loistee:

Are u referring to those noise in the stomach as bubbles. I mean those noise in tummy after a meal or when one is hungry.
no joor not the noise its like a movement not too strong one. The type you feel when worms disturb but this is stronger than that of the worms with no sound

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
zaynie:

Drink plenty fluids.
Use the cold pap therapy. Put a little pap in a bowl of cold water, stir and drink. The purging should stop.
Moimoi can make someone purge if it isnt well cooked.
Pele
that's why I love zaynie will do just that. I guess the moimoi was not well cooked then. Thank you very much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mowojuoluwa:
no joor not the noise its like a movement not too strong one. The type you feel when worms disturb but this is stronger than that of the worms with no sound

That's your baby moving
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
Blessedchick and moyingirl you are both welcome

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
sugah:
All these September mamas complaining of not feeling kicks....its normal cos we don't even know what the kick feels like for FTM. Im sure the bubbles and swinging you feel is baby's movement. How do I know? When I went for scan on thursday I saw Ayomide try to punch the scan stuff and I felt it grin....since then I now know and feel the kicks and punches.

Iomoge2 all these your talk of snail don make the thing hungry me cry. I can't remember where iv seen that cinnamon sticks oh but I used the already blended all spice one.

Mowojuoluwa please call your doctor to complain. It might be nothing. I had same issue last week when I ate Chinese.. Mine even came with serious stomach pains and the frequent stooling gave me hemorrhoids. The pain was just indigestion and my doc recommended antacid and lots of water.
So take lots of water to help with the stooling.

as if you know I have hemorrhoids already. Wish I didn't eat this morning have been taking water since o! Will try and call my doc tho to know why its not working. Thank you I really appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
sugah:

That's your baby moving
me I thot it was bubbles cause it feels like that am sha waiting for the kicks anxiously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
babythug:

I hear some wash the place with pap sef.

Na enkaydewdrop we suppose insist make she wash with pap so she can sleep in the bathroom like she threatened earlier lol

kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikkikikikikikikikikii....
Pap kor! Custard ni!
Banana flavored custard!!!
Hehehe.....

we go turn d bathroom to war zone aswear!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.