Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140363 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
[quote author=Adorablewifey post=44881858]Today we bid goodnigt to our little rainbow. Every second of the 9weeks spent brought us so much joy and we are entirely grateful to God for his final verdict.

So sorry Dear. God is still Faithful. For His Promises are Ye and Amen.
Your Twins is at the corner

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
@adorablewifey, so sorry for your loss. May God bless you sooner than you expect.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
@adorablewify God Almighty will replenish in manifolds, you will be adorable super mum soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
Adorablewifey, your post broke my heart. But it's well with you. Cry if you can when the urge comes. But don't grieve for too long, so your body can recover faster. God will surely surprise you. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
Adorablewifey really sorry to hear this. May God console you with your heart desires.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
My sweet Team JULY. ......
How una dey?
We thank God for the Journey so far and also thank Him to the end when we will carry our precious ones
Am team Pink.........
@ Mitchy fine omote dey
@ Cutnenik.......was Gwen
TO all Mamas one love

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
@Adorablewife, be strong the Lord is with you. He will give you joy that knows no bound. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sorry for your loss, Adorablewifey.
May God replace all your loss in triplefold.
Beautiful, wise and godly children gifted with long life, good health and prosperity will be your portion henceforth.
Take heart dear. It is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfullmama: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
Good evening everybody. How is the pushing going. God will keep you all till the end,Mother and Child in good health, father rejoicing. Amen

Still on the matter: the "person" finally changed the DP two days affect the post, but that is not my problem. MY hubby is the best that's all.

I still retained my nanny
Thanks all.
Without Gist this page may be very boring and like others have said it is a faceless forum, even though we may post our picture but for someone like me I will never recognise anybody.
We should not be discouraged to share our challenge or experience or even advise it helps a lot.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfullmama: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
@Adorablewife, the Good God will give you double
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
Adorable wifey, so sorry for your loss dear. Don't worry God has better plans for you. You would bounce back pretty soon with your testimony. Looking forward to your next bfp announcement. E-hugs to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
Adorablewifey only God can console u at this time.lean on him.so sorry mama.May God answer u soon.Be strong
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
cutienik:

teamie same here o infct my first na june wont mind late june sha...ryt now..am on an elevated position,upon d aches..water cum enta my ears dis morrin bn slappin both ears since...evrytin jst dey sound lik drum ...ara n kan mi joor!!!
hahaha kpele oremi its nt easy ko funny jare.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
mitchyy:

Eya, that's serious. Don't worry, we can lend you to team june cheesy. What matters is you carry to term and deliver safely. We are in 3rd trimester already and this is the time when we'll be getting impatient because of the many aches and pains. It is well with us kiss

amen my captain e go just dey do me lyk say i jam trailer.i no dey offend my mother again ohh..
@adorablewifey God will bring beauty from all the pains uve gone tru.he will surprise u soonest.
@osas4g u r highly welcome sweetheart.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
[quote author=cutienik post=44883669][/quote]

D cotton bud is supposed to me used on wt ear. Ok afta trying d wata method, quickly use d cotton bud while d ear is still wet. Gudluck.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
Gaily04:
Let the countdown begin............. cheesy hurrraaay, its 10days to go.

Mother alive, baby alive and daddy rejoicing

#Teammayforsupernaturalandeasydelivery
Yesssss ooooo we are getting nearer. Team mate how is ur body, as for me I don't dey walk like elephant........... no more catwalk.......

Adorablewifey it is well, triplets is coming ur way............
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Adorablewifey:

@all mamas, i will be back but i will get back as iyaibeji.. He has said he will give me double for my shame. Many thanks and God bless you all.
Amen. It will be alright. E-hugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbiemma(f): 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
zaynie:

Just do everything in your power to minimize contact.
Has the baby been immunuized?
I really dont have a sure answer o.
Lemme look up something and get back to you.
he just recieved first does of immunizatiƶn at birth,planning to go for 6weeks on monday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sorry for ur loss Adorablewife, the Good God will give you double. It is well with u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
@Adorablewifey the Lord is your strength and He grant your desire without delay
@Team Oct,how una dey,na so so weakness I dey experience this days o,wonder how I'm going to cope when I resume work.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulvine360(f): 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
It is well wt u adorablewifey, u r an adorablemum, u r coming back very soon in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedchick(f): 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
Teamie good to have you here! We re doin great! How re u?

@ feedy Am fine dear is just heart burn dat is showing me shege

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by folamee: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
sweet mama olubankemi thank u so much, I have received and downloaded d book. u are d best
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
Adorablewifey take heart dear, may affliction never raise its head in your life again! Congrats in advance! You are returning here very soon and with double as your heart desires! Hugs and kisses my darling kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missade(f): 9:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
Adorablewifey please take heart and be strong. You will come back to testify double as you wish by God's grace.

It is well with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
@adorablewifey e-hugs. God is with u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
#adorablewife it is well.God knows why
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
ginababy:

Hmmmm it seems ur experience is stronger dan mine. As for d food, it is always storing in my throat n Somtyms I will hav 2 force it out 2 b comfortable. Kpekus is not helping matas at all as each tym I'm on eat, my baby crawls up to my chest 2 take covering. Dat night will b d worst as every tin inside aches till morning. As 4 vigilante I hv started already ooo. My dear, all in all; Amen to ur prayer.

My sister, it is well jare. God will see us through...
And e be like say your baby no like disturbance oh... Lol...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
pintoxx, thanks dear.

ciscagirl, congrats. may your bbb give you endless joy. waiting for your bs.

Adorablewifey, so sorry for your loss. May God replace your loss with double blessings.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
adorablewifey it's well with ur soul. God will give u another one very soon in Jesus Name Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
ginababy:

D cotton bud is supposed to me used on wt ear. Ok afta trying d wata method, quickly use d cotton bud while d ear is still wet. Gudluck.

thanks mam..dh jst bought eardrop nd pour...almost same lik d water remedy u suggest..it worked o...adupe ma..feelin much beta now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
@raptor2...yahhh...pinkypinky mama congrats luvcheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SenatorJChris and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.