Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,802 members, 7,837,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8204140 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hian! After all the long tori i type e no gree submit! angry ahnie dear take heart, God will be with you!

Tatacherie sweerie you need to take some time off o! Exhaustion is real shocked Invite your mom or MIL to pamper you for some time, Cook per week if theres no Light or Cook and freeze. Hang in there it will get better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
happytemi:

Able mama. The second dose is compulsory for the good of your LO. Did you speak with yoir doctor about your last experience?

I wish you the best.

Speak wt my doctor ke! Dat man get bad mouth ooo. Since u say it's compulsory n good 4 my LO I'll go 4 it. Anything 4 my baby. Tnx a bunch 4 replying.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fabmum(f): 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
mitchyy:

Sorry about your plight dear. I work from home but i try as much as possible to reduce stress especially with home cleaning. There's a guy who comes to clean my house regularly. He just comes, cleans everywhere and go. At first, dh didn't like the idea but when he saw how respectful and honest the guy is, he didnt complain anymore. The guy was working with a cleaning company but is now on his own. He mops the floor, arranges clothes, washes bathroom with chemicals, cleans kitchen, cleans fridge, cleans fans and windows. And he charges 4k.
Just use professional pple like that and you'll enjoy it.
The only ish i still have is cooking because light is almost non-existent here. So i cook almost every two days. Dh sometimes helps out too tho, in helping me to do stuff like pick beans, make eba, warm soup and lay bed. I pray he continues even when baby comes. Lol

Pls mama ar U based in lag..I no mind Ds ur professional guy oh since U av no complains wt him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
hajarahbadmus:
Ahnie, I'm so sorry about your dad..may God Comfort you..ehugs..
@enkaydewdrop, my waist is cracked, my tummy is low so bending is difficult. Can't remember when last i washed my legs and feet..i can't stand for long if not I will get dizzy..i now look ugly..no comfortable sleeping position..my lo is very playful and can hiccup for Africa.. im experiencing loss in appetite..i force myself to eat at least once a day
I'm 33weeks and 2days gone..
5weeks to the month of June

Sorry mama... I can totally relate with every single thing you mentioned... I'm going through the same thing... This thing no easy oh...
I was telling DH the other day that I didn't know pregnancy was like this. I thought you'll just get pregnant and it'll be a roller coaster ride till you deliver... I'm really surprised at all the package that comes with it... Nobody warned me... Lol...
But we still thank God sha...

Just hang in there... 6/7 more weeks for you...
It will end in praise...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

For pant, I no know where any of my own dey oh. And I neva buy any one...

Placenta is anterior and low lying... I'm really worried...

Me I no buy sterilizer oh. I bought a big plastic container with cover and milton tablets. That's what I'll use for sterilisation.

#TeamJuneForExtremeSupernaturalDelivery...

Abt d anterior placenta pls dnt worry 2 much. According 2 oda mamas review it's nt an issue at all. Try to check if it's low lying, lyk covering ur birth canal. Of which God don forbid am tete.

Nice idea u got der concerning sterilizer. I tink I will go same way wt u. Dat stuff is quit expensive bt very lovely 2 luk at expecially d Avent complete set.

My hrt is seriously on fire ryt nw. Eat beans dis afternoon n I'm having serious hrt burn. Took 2 tins of liquid peak milk n plenty of water yet no difference. Beans is totally out of my meal 4 nw ooo till I hv my LO.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
so sorry ahnie dear, May your Dads soul rest in peace and May God Almighty comfort you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
Chinwendym:
Uziza is safe what you need to avoid is uda! (That thing used to cook pepper soup for women that just delivered) welcome and please indicate your team.

Ozycy English name is false cubeb.
Daalu nne. But the name funny shaa. False gini grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
ginababy:

Abt d anterior placenta pls dnt worry 2 much. According 2 oda mamas review it's nt an issue at all. Try to check if it's low lying, lyk covering ur birth canal. Of which God don forbid am tete.

Nice idea u got der concerning sterilizer. I tink I will go same way wt u. Dat stuff is quit expensive bt very lovely 2 luk at expecially d Avent complete set.

My hrt is seriously on fire ryt nw. Eat beans dis afternoon n I'm having serious hrt burn. Took 2 tins of liquid peak milk n plenty of water yet no difference. Beans is totally out of my meal 4 nw ooo till I hv my LO.

OK mama... Thank you... I'll check when next I do a scan...

My doctor gave me gelusil for my own heart burn, and it works like magic... I have it in my hand bag and every corner of my house, so anywhere e hook me, I go just stretch my hand, pop one put for mouth... Gives me instant relief... So, I can eat beans or anything I want without fear of heartburn... I think you should try it...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
Countdown to May!!!!!!......7days to go

Mother alive, baby alive and daddy rejoicing.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
@ma'am ahnie, so sorry for your loss. May God grant you the strength to go through this phase and send the Holy spirit to comfort you. Stay strong, it is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ma'am Ahnie so sorry for your loss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
@ma'am ozycy, porting is very much allowed, as long as its for the good of mother and child, and to add small spice to April. Hopefully, the porting may begin by d coming week

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ahnie, Sowrie for your loss.
It is well.
Rip to your late dad.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
Sorry for your loss ahnie. May his soul rest in perfect peace, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
@all...thanks for the mention(s)...i appreciate!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

OK mama... Thank you... I'll check when next I do a scan...

My doctor gave me gelusil for my own heart burn, and it works like magic... I have it in my hand bag and every corner of my house, so anywhere e hook me, I go just stretch my hand, pop one put for mouth... Gives me instant relief... So, I can eat beans or anything I want without fear of heartburn... I think you should try it...

Hmmm I'm sending dh to d street ryt nw 2 get some 4 me nt minding d tym. Can't sleep at all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
So sorry Ahnie....May his soul rest in perfect peace

teamjune how is it going? D heaviness am feeling no be here o,pain down my pelvic, increased appetite, always awake at night due to Lo's kicks and punches and av stopd wearing pant since 2nd trimester too

@ginababy pls complete d fansidar b4 u put to bed o...very very important.
#teamjuneforeasydelivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prissyluv(f): 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ahnie,may God give your family the fortitude to bear this heavy loss. RIP to your dad.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
mumtwins:
Pls mama's I dnt understand how am feeling, heaviness around my waist n legs since last night, it comes and goes. Am 33weeks + 5 days with twins, cld it b labour, pls mothers am waiting for ans, tnks.

Being looking for this your post MumT cos I felt the same way last week Thursdays coupled with the stress of my own ANC and taking a first timer around LUTH for her treatment.

I like the response from Smokeydrinky.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
ahnie:
I lost my DAD last night....still like a dream to me,sobs!

So sorry for your loss, may God comfort you and your family. Take heart
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 12:20am On Apr 24, 2016
@Brownsmoothie, I'll definitely do so tnx swthrt.

@enkaydewdrop, Woow dis drug works lyk magic. I went out wt dh to get it frm a friend dat runs a chemist since no shop was open n he cam n open 4 us. I chewed 4 immediately n frm der 2 d house everything disappeared. U r such a darling. I'm eating soya now n will top it up wt genocide. Tnx a bunch.

@ahnie, my condolence Ma. Take heart dearie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 12:27am On Apr 24, 2016
@ ahnie am sorry for ur loss. accept my condolence and may his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 12:30am On Apr 24, 2016
@ ahnie, RIP to ur dad. May God comfort u n ur family @ this time of need. Stay strong. Kisses to zino.

Wedding anniversary loading..... Thank u Lord grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 12:52am On Apr 24, 2016
ahnie:
I lost my DAD last night....still like a dream to me,sobs!

So sorry dear. Its well with your soul. Take heart.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 1:17am On Apr 24, 2016
Took my over one week to catch up. @ enkaydewdrop thanks for team June ginger. You can collect the fine,but don't forget to submit it to me for allocation sharing as federal govt concern naa. I 've been very busy lately. Like the way you took off the EDD,month is enough. Team June for supernatural delivery.

@mamas I do get tired a lot esp in the evenings. My body will be shaking,my legs almost giving way. I tried Google and it suggested sugar problem. Na so I cried like 3hrs only for me to take the fasting blood sugar test and 2hpp the thing came out normal. I thank God,my mum laughed me tire. I was confessing positively and crying at the same time,oh yeah of little faith indeed. My test is positive for malaria even after taking coartem. Also +ve moderate growth of Candida. How do I handle this Candida issue? My Anc not until Wed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 1:47am On Apr 24, 2016
I finally got the stuffs advised this evening. Dh in tow.
When I pick something the man just turns d back to see the composition lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

"Baby, this one has acid, u cant use it"
"Hian cry, What? Is it your own face...."
"Yes o. It's my face. - Am not complaining about the boil n pimples u have tongue tongue embarassed tongue embarassed"

That's how I ended up with Ives face scrub, face wipe, one mild cleanser, Ives body wash.
Neutrogena has salicylic acid or so undecided undecided undecided
Maybe na to hide buy am, change the container grin grin grin

I didn't even go near any cream as coconut oil has been my companion.

I scrubed n scrubed my face tonight ehn... Lol.

Thank u so much Mama's.
Been trying to touch my face all night and just feeling minimal oil at my t-junction.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 2:10am On Apr 24, 2016
MsPat:

Tatacherie sweerie you need to take some time off o! Exhaustion is real shocked Invite your mom or MIL to pamper you for some time, Cook per week if theres no Light or Cook and freeze. Hang in there it will get better.
No Mil,n my mom is working,I'm in a diff state too.thanks a lot.Thanks for d tips ma'am.trust d twins are doing great
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 2:35am On Apr 24, 2016
tatacherie:

No Mil,n my mom is working,I'm in a diff state too.thankjs a lot.Thanks for d tips ma'am.trust d twins are doing great

I learnt a lot from ur post and advise given.
Thank u for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cassieluv: 3:40am On Apr 24, 2016
@ ahnie so sorry fo your loss. May God comfort u and ur family.
Greetings to all mama's in d house.
My team mates weldone o!
May God grant every mama d grace nd wisdom to overcome all challenges nd b grtly victorious!
#Teamjuneforamazingtestimony#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 3:53am On Apr 24, 2016
@ ahnie. sorry about loosing your dad to death dear. May God give you the strength to bear the loss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:12am On Apr 24, 2016
fabmum:

Pls mama ar U based in lag..I no mind Ds ur professional guy oh since U av no complains wt him

Yes i am. Here's his contact number incase you need it: 08180319754 Samuel. He knows me as Michelle, the woman he cleans her house in Abijo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 5:24am On Apr 24, 2016
So sorry Ahnie, may God console ur family

(1) (2) (3) ... (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.