Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,281 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8263006 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
@ soonest, I like your bump oh@ captain mitchyy @ britneystacy
Thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
iomoge2:

u had a boy?

Yes ma'am smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
christybabe:
See sexy Mama's with sexy bumps, @esof1, u fine ni.

I rep #teamJuly #.

My teamie, I'm blushing already.

See sexy bump everywhere... wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
Cute cute bump I see kiss weldone mamas
Mama Ozycy sef no wan gree cheesy small & cute bump kiss kiss

Beautiful bump @Feddy27 I want to touch kiss
Omowunmigan the Lord that started this journey with you, will see you through. Welcome and enjoy your stay. kiss

@Olubankemi sheabutter routine has been really tiring for me embarassed. To even think I whipped about a 500ml with coconut oil at the beginning of this journey. No sign of stretchmarks yet but one cannot be too confident cos I heard even at the final hour, those stripes might still come up. With this your review, I have been gingered again!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
Peddylove:

May 26th
Mama dat's my birthday o am expecting birthday mate from you and other May mamas,I wish you all supernatural delivery. I hail everybody.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamacajah: 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
feddy27:

Mamacajah! Welcome back grin
Thanks@feddy27. It feels great to be back.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamacajah: 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
ebony13:
Wow. Congrats mamacajah. May you carry to term, supernatural delivery.[

Thanks ebony13. Amen to your prayers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice03: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
@zaynie thks for d response.@imoge thks we shall all carry to full term no more loss.@@ebony sowy d day I clocked 12wks I vomited, I even feit weakness more in dat 12thwk. Today dat I clocked 13wks sef I stil vomited dis afternoon, it is well with us.The only symptoms dat put me down is dis lower abdominal pain all d time.@omowunmigan dis preg has come to stay IJN. As mama zaynie don give u chair balance well no shaking. At d same time do ur part and rest well. It was d month I opened shop dat I became preg. For like 2month now I no go shop oh na rest tins coupled wit lower abdominal pain so I just stay at home. Also try and use d confession on supernatural childbirth daily. In all God wil see u thru.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcanebaby: 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mamas in the house, I'm 16weeks+5. My doctor prescribed amoxil for me as treatment for UTI. Is it safe?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice03: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
@BritneyStacy & mitchy d Lord is ur strength. Pls take ur drugs and rest well. I can see beautiful bump evrywhere. It is only after eating dat I have bump after den nothing. Hope to join soon but dis my phone camera not sharp.@mamacajah congrat and welcome on board. U shall have a stress free preg IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hello team may!!
Count down tinz oooo

How is everyone doing.
Hope we are set now and bags are packed.

We shall all overcome. Safe delivery witout complications.mother alive baby alive daddy alive.plenty money and happy homes.

I was hoping to give a may 1 baby but due to an exam I haf. I have being praying for baby to wait till after the exam. So hopefully may 2 or 3rd.

Bumpytuesday.
Baby pristine at 39weeks

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omowunmigan(f): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
Thanks mommas.. Yes I work o.. I have plenty responsibilities on my shoulders. I work 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday but I sit all through except time to wee and time to eat. Anyways, I stopped driving since bfp..but I do 15mins trek around 7:45 and again at 5pm...i walk majestically these days.
I intend getting doctor's report for two weeks leave from next Monday. Or I'll just form sick for few days before sending a report sef. Thanks for your prayers and concerns.
Rejoice03, supernatural childbirth.. I've heard of it before.. Or is it a Xtian literature? I'm a Muslim o.. But if nah prayer, abeg I'm in. Lemme even check my system to see if I have anything like that.
One love!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
@omowunmigan, welcome dear Sis. As God liveth, you shall carry this baby to term and deliver safely. Please for God's sake, take a break from work and rest. Complete bed rest if possible. Congrats once again!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
omowunmigan:
Good day mommas.. Make una welcome me here nah.
I'm praying to God to help me carry this one to term.. Enough of mcs in 7yrs.
As for this team thing.. You mean emd? If yes, by my calculation my emd is December.. Edd is towards the end of December. Pls support me with prayers o.. Mommas on the ttc thread have been very supportive.
Happy bumping, breastfeeding and weaning!

You shall carry to term in Jesus Name. Fear not sis for the Lord is with you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
[quote author=cutienik post=45062627][/quote]

LOL... That's my fear... I don't want it to burn... I'll let you know the outcome when I'm done... I just have to cook it, cos I must chop am... If not, I go get high BP.

Now party jollof dey hungry me too...

Which kain wahala be this?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
modath:

I'm so sorry, mi o to be lai lai , na oversight e ma binu si mi eeyan mi.. I would never knowingly refuse to acknowledge your mention, sometimes some mentions don't show up...

Oftentimes some i see when one of the monikers mentioned responds, i also get a lot of mentions and some just get mixed up in the jumble...

Mo loyal si awon constituency mi, o po ju.. smiley , Awon Omo Alalubarika nko? Daddy wa na nko? Stay blessed.. kiss

PS....LBK will come for threadcuties on Thursday.....

Sis of life, my two hands in the air oooo
I remain loyal to your constituency
Really wish you are in lagos
My regards to LBK, his egbons and big daddy
Pls kindly cc my for threadcuties
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
goldenruby:
Kikikikikiki cheesy the craving is real! I'd confirm from someone that stays at ikota, make you for no waste energy cos Eputu to Mega chicken pass benin to lagos journey grin cheesy

My sister, I called them oh. They said they don't sell... I cried oh... Real, hot tears...
Abi the person I called didn't know what she was saying ni

I can't believe I cried because of beans... My God!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice03: 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
@omowunmigan sory I didn't knw u are a muslim but I believe muslims too shld have a particular verse of d quaran dat preg women recite.@Mama Zaynie and other muslim sisters pls suggest quaran verses dat she can confess daily. U can also use d supernatural childbirth too dats wat I use daily but I only hav d hardcopy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
mitchyy:

Nor mind me jare. Malaria don tie me for corner o. Was taken to the hospital last night. Let me try and ginja other mamas a little.

Sorry Mitchyy... Hope you feel better... Get well soon...

Ozycy, 38weeks abi 15weeks...
Kai! I'm jealous...
My 31week bump is twice the size of yours at 38weeks...
And I no just tall at all, I come be like football...

It is well oh...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
@mamacajah they full ground. Welcome dear. May you carry to full term. God is alive.

Cute bumps everywhere. Natures miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
esof1:
Rocking my 28 weeks bump.

Vereeeeery cute

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
omowunmigan God is still in the business of doing miracles. May your joy be complete. Happy bumping. Ask your doctor if you can be on baby aspirin i.e. 75mg aspirin daily and cyclogest.Take time off and rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Soonest, your bump is the very bump oh... grin
BritneyStacy, please feel better...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
@ Omowunmigan, I always feel so settled when I recite Suratul Kaothar, cos it came to the Prophet SAW at a time when he suffered a big loss ( the loss of a child on Eid) and then Allah SWT promised him abundance of all he had lost.

I feel safe when I recite Suratul Kahf, the many stories of the different ways Allah SWT protected people even without their knowledge is inspiring.

You can read the English translations and the footnote too.

Mamacajah......welcome back.
Sit down and get ready for a supernatural pregnancy plus amazing delivery.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
iomoge2:

SOBS.
Please where can i get gelusil.
am at work and so uncomfortable.
i am about force puking now.
sobs hysterically.

i stay at Ajah, work around Elegushi, but i am going to surulere tomorrow and LUTH on thursday.
please where can i get to buy.
mamas please help me......

Any good pharm should have it... U can even check health plus too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
@mitchyy and Britneystacy, sorry dear sisters, wishing you speedy recovery. Please rest well o.

Beautiful bumps everywhere,
@ esof, I love your petite stature and cute bump. Cutie, cutie you are.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
@ mamacajah, welcome ma . May your pregnancy be stress free. Plenty hugs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
@goldenruby, lol... dat bump has been deflated wink he's a cute 1yr old now grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
Omowunmigan, you're welcome. You will surely carry this one to full term by the special grace of God...

Feddy27, this is what my bump may look like soon... But you look like you carried yours really well...

SerendipityF, me likey...

Dhabeautyjas, I see a cute bump and nice dentition... grin

Rofemiguwa, I loooooove your baby's name...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
mitchyy:

Very bumpy bump! Why do i have a feeling you're someone i know, even tho you cropped your face? cheesy

I dont think so. Where from?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
@ Omowunmigan welcome from the TTC thread. You are not alone as I also ported from there. My advice to you is that everytime the thought of your little one crosses your mind, place your hands on your tummy and declare positive things to your growing foetus. Affliction will never rise again. Welcome to team December club. Enjoy your pregnancy and stay healthy. If you can still get the supernatural childbirth book that will be fine, as you need all the positivity you can get at this time.
Pls follow your doctor's instructions strictly. Progynova and cyclogest are very important at this stage so don't skip it because progesterone is an important hormone in early pregnancy
Also don't forget to pay your dues to mama Zaynie grin

enque and Queen1, how is it going? The Lord is our strength
Welcome mamacajah and AwesomeGodiAv

We don dey gather together gradually, hopefully others will join us too with their BFP news by God's grace

#TeamDecemberforSupernaturalDelivery#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
Tanks dear.it is exclusive and copyrighted for now.hehehehe. Its jus for us.

Hope U r doing well?
enkaydewdrop:
Omowunmigan, you're welcome. You will surely carry this one to full term by the special grace of God...

Feddy27, this is what my bump may look like soon... But you look like you carried yours really well...

SerendipityF, me likey...

Dhabeautyjas, I see a cute bump and nice dentition... grin

Rofemiguwa, I loooooove your baby's name...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.