Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149360 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 10:02am On Apr 28, 2016
@Nkkystel nd @simpleWow HWA. @ Tyconcepts sorry dear, take heart nd be strong for ur siblings. Newbies congrats nd welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2016
BritneyStacy:

You are more than welcome. Sex is not harmful to the baby as long as it's not done roughly wink wink and you are not spotting blood! Guess you are lucky to still have cravings for sex oo, most mama's here are still in Sambisa looking for their own cravings cheesy cheesy. As a third time mum, you have lots of experiences to share here with us . We await those experiences.
Your team members will welcome you as you pay your dues to madam Zaynie our tax collector.
Happy bumping. ...
thank you, hello madam Zaynie, pls how do I pay my dues? Will definitely share experiences I have as the needs arise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2016
BritneyStacy:

You are more than welcome. Sex is not harmful to the baby as long as it's not done roughly wink wink and you are not spotting blood! Guess you are lucky to still have cravings for sex oo, most mama's here are still in Sambisa looking for their own cravings cheesy cheesy. As a third time mum, you have lots of experiences to share here with us . We await those experiences.
Your team members will welcome you as you pay your dues to madam Zaynie our tax collector.
Happy bumping. ...
thank you, hello madam Zaynie, pls how do I pay my dues? Will definitely share experiences I have as the need arises
congrats to nkkysyel nd simplewow on ur anniversary..mAy d Lord kip and bless ur homes.
@Gaily04...weldone o. weneva i see dis yah post..i get hope say july no far toogrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 10:08am On Apr 28, 2016
My able team captain @BritneyStacy hop u r now beta.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Please ooooo....it's not a SCIENTIFICALLY proven theory. It is NOT always true. It's one of those tales about pregnancy. ...just like the say if you are carrying a girl you will be ugly.

grin grin grin
It's all fun sha.
Me too heard it in passing here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 28, 2016
BritneyStacy:
@Vannywealth, I haff seen you peeping o ooo......
embarassed
Good morning. I do that a lot. I read and learn, then once in a yellow moon I say hi to mamas here.

How's your health now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:39am On Apr 28, 2016
mitchyy:

I don't blame the maid one bit cus she's barely 10years old and she can't possibly carry the two kids at once. Its the mother i blame cus ders car at home and she's always at home, but would rather allow the kids trek under sun.
Now, that's not good at all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2016
zimunachimdi:

#I be team may ooo,but likely to port to june cos na late may.

Welcome teamie, @ least we still get space to accommodate you. Don't be too sure about porting to June o, it can happen before you know it sef. Pls do well to pay ur dues to ma'am zaynie, u fit pay more as per later comer things o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 28, 2016
Congrats mam 9ice bs[quote author=Prugee post=45111277]Meanwhile inside of me was noisy. Was asking myself alot of questions. I was admitted. Taken to my room.from conception I had prayed for this baby . coupled wit patriarchal blessing her papa dey pour 4 my belle every day . people say to me you will give birth like the Hebrew women. Dh and I will always say I will give birth better than the Hebrew women.i had confidence the consultant had told me baby is fine and had turned in right position 4 delivery as well as plancenta and the even baby size was ok d challenge was my pelvic was tight but I kept telling God no complications in Jesus name. And that was my story.4 a ist time mom I laboured 4 only 3hours against the 12, 18 hours stipulated 4 ist time momsies .wn I started shouting the nurse opted to give me a pain relief it was as if she made matters worse men!The pains intensified. 3hrs later I was shouting I want to shit.Dh was like baby just try to s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2016
iomoge2:
Team November grin grin grin grin how Market.
How d ms ministry?

Love you all.
Some November Mama's have gone Awol.
Biko y'al should show up
Esp
Besea
Please y'al should just tell us Halo. We miss u kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Thanks for calling me out ms is doing me strong thing (hyperperemesis gravidum), I've been in and out of the hospital but I'm stronger now and I have started eating too. I'm 12weeks +2 days today and I gv God all the glory. Congrats to all the mamas dat hv born.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2016
Tyconcepts and Ahnie, so sorry for ur losses. May God give you the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 11:09am On Apr 28, 2016
Happy wedding anniversary to nkkystel simplewow and Motingirl,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 11:16am On Apr 28, 2016
Gaily04:

Welcome teamie, @ least we still get space to accommodate you. Don't be too sure about porting to June o, it can happen before you know it sef. Pls do well to pay ur dues to ma'am zaynie, u fit pay more as per later comer things o.

Thanks my able captain. Keeping my fingers crossed sha.
Senior Zaynie,abeg go to any conoil filling stations and collect the litres you want grin. If they ask you any question,simply mention MD zimunachimdi. Case closed.

Good morning beautiful mamas.

Pls mamas,how can I use smiley here?na double post i dey get if i try use am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:31am On Apr 28, 2016
@Mum Zaynie, thanks dear. I can't wait to narrate these stories to him when he grows up.

@christybabe thanks teamie. The IV will be taken off today. I feel fine now. How's baby kicking?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:48am On Apr 28, 2016
Nice BS Prugee, you know what I loved best about it? Your confidence..... kiss

HWA Simplewow, I wish you and your dh many wonderful years filled with bliss, goodhealth and prosperity. Amin

Welcome Mimibe, have a fruitful and healthy pregnancy.

Side-eyes Zimunachimdi.....wayo gehl...I no dey queue o, carry the fuel come here or else I no dey open gate for you o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:51am On Apr 28, 2016
mimibe:
Hello mums and mums to be, I'm new to this thread, just discovered that I'm pregnant on monday 6weeks gone, team december I guess. Hope I'm welcome here. I also discovered that I crave for Sex, I don't know if I will be harmful to the baby, I'm a 3rd time mum. Thanks

mimibe, welcome to this thread. I remember your moniker from the other give birth thread smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2016
Hallo mamas in all categories, eku ise ooo, eku itoju omode, eku baby bumping etc.

Received this and thought to share:

HEAT WAVE

Dear all,

You would have noticed recently that the heat during the day and night have been unbearably high. This is as a result of heat waves stemming from the emission of greenhouse gases. The Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET) has warned Nigerians to prepare for more hot days and warm nights. This preparation will require smart adaptation strategies and engaging in climate resilient practices to cope with the damage that has been done.

The common effects of heat waves on humans are dehydration which can lead to fainting or death, chickenpox, heat rash, and psychological stress.

In order to cope with the current climate conditions, experts have advised that we:

1. Should drink more water to keep hydrated. Keep a water bottle with you to remind you to take water. Avoid alcoholic and caffeinated drinks during this period.
2. Reduce intake of foods that are rich in protein because they increase metabolic heat. Fresh foods, fruits and vegetables are better options.
3. Monitor your blood pressure
4. Should, as much as possible, stay indoors between 12noon and 3pm
5. Should take cold baths before going to bed at night

Please endeavor to adhere, we need to stay alive!!!.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Janix2: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2016
zaynie:
Where is that my golden chair......oya take an siddon @ Omowunmigan.
We know you o...very well sef.
This baby will stay, he will live a healthy life full of happiness, love and prosperity. Amin
Have a fruitful amd healthy pregnancy.
Welcome to the PreggyThread kiss

Avoid Pineapples, unripe Pawpaw, Potash.
Dont stress, as in carry yourself like you have an egg inside you.
Have faith.

Buh Aunty, you will still pay dues o lipsrsealed
Zaynie,i can't wait to come siddon for this golden chair O
Baba God answer my call o,make I come balance for this golden chair for pregnancy thread!! grin

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
feddy27:

mimibe, welcome to this thread. I remember your moniker from the other give birth thread smiley
yes, thanks, had my 2nd in 2014
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
iomoge2:
Team November grin grin grin grin how Market.
How d ms ministry?

Love you all.
Some November Mama's have gone Awol.
Biko y'al should show up
Esp
Besea, Phummy1821 ( I see u peeping sometimes but u leave without a comment - why na), Firstymum, and em em em.

Please y'al should just tell us Halo. We miss u kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

My able captain we did not go AWOL o. MS is still dealing with most of us. I'm 12 weeks+ 5 days and I still have some serious vomiting and fever. My head is pounding terribly here like its going to explode. I haven't even had the time to reply my mentions.

Mamas that took the time to reply my question about weight control after birthing, thanks a lot and God bless you a million times.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
How come no one is talking about the weather? Abi una nor enjoy the rain for night and this morning

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Blessed Morning Mamas,
Happy wedding anniversary to nkkystel simplewow and Motingirl,
My condolences @ Tyconcepts. Like one Mama said, you have another angel in heaven watching over you and your sibblings now.

Welcome to all the new Mamas
Congrats to all those who have offloaded since i last checked in here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
mitchyy:
How come no one is talking about the weather? Abi una nor enjoy the rain for night and this morning
My able captain, I woke up 11.am oh, I didn't even know when dh left for work. see better sleep, I haven't sleep like this in weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
Beautiful BS! Congratulations Prugee

All the mamas owing BS, Please come and share. I need all these BS pass fuel now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
esof1:

My able captain, I woke up 11.am oh, I didn't even know when dh left for work. see better sleep, I haven't sleep like this in weeks.

Lol. See enjoyment. I have entered my own round 2 of sleep. This weather cannot come and go like that o. The sleep at night was so sweet
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
i just saw your post. i have been having network challenges. i will do the scan on saturday and take it to them on monday and i will request for a gyn. i am 38wks today and they are still doing a guess work. thanks teamie.
@all mamas, i dey tro way salute oo
Omaibaji:
Morning Mamas,
@omowunmigan . . . Only good and perfect gifts come from God. This one is perfected in Jesus Name. You are welcome sis and pls enjoy dat Senior Zaynie's golden seat while you can oh cos small time another new mama will soon replace you.

@ Nazzablossom, i dey fear dis ur doctors now sef. As we discussed, i strongly believe, the doctors you see on ANC are not oby/gyn. Like in my hospital, we have 2 oby/gyn for ANC but several other supposed experienced doctors helping them out in cases of early or uncomplicated cases. However you can choose to request to see the oby/gyn if you are willing to wait all morning. Anytime i dont understand myself, i just wait to see the professionals oh. My advise, please do the scan in a bera place and insist on seeing a gynae and not just any doc. My dear, seeing just any doc has cost me plenty oh.

@Mama's suffering from Malaria, it is well with you both.Speedy recovery in Jesus Name

@all other mama's . . . i saw and still seeing fresh bumps everywhere. God is awesome. We will all carry to term in Jesus Name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
baby190:
Good morning mama's, :othis tread runs soooooo fast, i av 48 pages
BritneyStacy our able captain how body

I am team#pink soo happy
We will alll deliver like a Hebrew women..
Team mate. I dey here ooo. I almost called you out sef as it's long, no post from you. Your own better ooo you are more than prepared. ...
How did you people get baby to cooperate na and show sex? Mine no greee ooo. Will make one last attempt sha ...
Am happy to know you are fine....Thanks for asking after me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
Welcome Mimibe and other newbies.

Happy wedding anniversary Nkkystel and simplewow. More of God's amazing blessings upon your home smiley

Your mum is free from pain now and she's resting in a better place. Take heart @ tyconcepts.

Teamnovember how body na?
Sorry about Ms besea and godmother. It would soon pass just a few days.

Had my dating scan today at 12 weeks and my edd changed to October. I'm still team November but would be glad if these babies show in October cheesy

Enkaydewdrop you're reminding me about my experience with ewa agonyin when I came to Lagos for a course and twasnt a palatable one sad

Abuja mamas, please where can I do affordable baby shopping? Cc feddy27 Modath hafsat24

Ehen, the feet pain has gone, hallelujah. But now, it's my wrist angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
Harmless1:
My able team captain @BritneyStacy hop u r now beta.
Slightly sha. No more temperature but the headache just no wan leave me. I hope to be fully better when I complete the malaria tabs tomorrow.
Thanks for asking. ...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
mitchyy:
This one is a serious blessing. cheesy cheesy :DIt as started falling again at my end. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.