Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,229 members, 7,867,598 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8282380 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:19am On May 01, 2016
Oya team may mommas go and bring forth your LO's. I wish you all easy, quick and safe deliveries.

#mother alive, baby healthy and daddy happy.

Happy new month every one.

Team September mamas double tuale!

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 12:36am On May 01, 2016
Gaily04:
Huurrraaaaayyyy!!!!!!..... The long awaited MAY is finally here. A blessed month indeed, A month of undeserved favour and grace. A month where we(teammay) will all bring forth our LOs like the Hebrew women, even before we know it. Ahhh, a month filled with supernatural blessings, divine intervention. Indeed, its a month to always remember for good. Thank You Lord for making us see today and many more days. Father, our expectations shall never be cut short. The glorious work You started in our lives will surely reach completion in the glorious month of May. Happy New Month to y'all.

1. tammyloreoluwa
2. Gaily04
3. nazablossom
4. Peddylove
5. Aleesha0815
6. Julie2015 ***Ported to April***BBG
7. Joysa
8. GodMercy2015
9. lawvlyPearl
10. rofemiguwa
11.HumbledbYGrace
12. brokewaist
13. estagirl
14. ambient
15. HD16
16. olubankemi
17. Iceboo (It is well indeed)
18. mulberry
19.goldenruby
20.Rukemi291
21. bumbex
22. Creamyicey2
23. Omaibaji
24. Boomz
25. Ronnie1984
26. modupeaderonke
27. swearest ****Ported to March***BBB
28. shawrygal
29. 2unzy
30. zimunachimdi
31. Treasure95

#Teammayforsupernaturalandeasydelivery
Amen to all ur prayers............. Happy new month......my month of divine increase.........am just so happy. Teammate u no sleep
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mulberry: 1:31am On May 01, 2016
Gaily04:
Where are all the May babes in ghost mood, peeping thing, MIA or even I just dey pass sef:

Tammyloreoluwa, Peddylove, Aleesha0815, Joysa, GodMercy2015, HumbledbYGrace, brokewaist, estagirl, ambient, HD16, Mulberry, Rukemi291, Bumbex, Creamyicey2, Boomz, Ronnie1984, Modupeaderonke, Shawrygal, 2unzy

Abeg make una try show face o, our turn go soon reach, we need full attendance mbok.

Kudos to all those that have been active an keeping the team spirit. God Bless you all.

No worry we dey ghost mode but will surely share our birth story. I'm actually bored waiting as no work for now but I don't know how to talk plenty but I dey ur back. In fact na front seat I wan take for the May.

Supernatural delivery by God's grace to u all!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HD16: 2:08am On May 01, 2016
*clears throat
*Grabs mic

My bouncing baby boy is here!

God alone be praised!

Very uninteresting birth story. Was on YouTube watching sammu alajo throughout. Many thanks to epidural and the inventor of epidural grin

53 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:34am On May 01, 2016
HD16:
*clears throat
*Grabs mic

God alone be praised!

Very uninteresting birth story. Was on YouTube watching sammu alajo throughout. Many thanks to epidural and the inventor of epidural grin

Yayyyyyy! First baby in May! No matter how uninteresting the BS is, we wanna hear it o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eigmaticme: 2:40am On May 01, 2016
[quote author=ozycy post=45193679]
December kpekus result[/quo

I de tell you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:21am On May 01, 2016
HD16:
*clears throat
*Grabs mic

God alone be praised!

Congratulations. But na April pikin you born so as you still dey April for yonda.
May he always bring you joy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eriolaoluwa: 3:25am On May 01, 2016
Congratulations sis.......may his birth shower in blessings and unending joy....He shall be the head and never the tail...Once again congratulations
[...quote author=HD16 post=45199895]*clears throat
*Grabs mic

God alone be praised!

[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 4:27am On May 01, 2016
HD16:
*clears throat
*Grabs mic

God alone be praised!

Congratulations you have opened d door for may mamas. May it be easy for all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 4:48am On May 01, 2016
Welcome to the month of May! May is the fifth month of the year in the Julian
and Gregorian calendar and consists of 31 days.
It is commonly associated as a month of spring
in the Northern Hemisphere and autumn (fall) in
the Southern hemisphere. It is said that this is
the month when plants really start to grow. According to Zechariah 8:19
"Thus says the LORD of hosts, 'The fast of the
fourth, the fast of the FIFTH, the fast of the seventh
and the fast of the tenth months will become joy,
gladness, and cheerful feasts for the house of
Judah; so love truth and peace.'
Wow! This month is filled with so much blessing! Mamas who are believing in God will conceive this month. Mothers set to go into the Favor room, God will make it swift and easy. Hebrew women delivery to you all. The month of MAY birth flower is the Lily of the Valley and the
Crataegus monogyna.
The birthstone for May is the emerald which
represents love or success.
I wish all May Mothers Success! #Mother alive, baby alive, husband alive, and plenty money IJN.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:50am On May 01, 2016
sweetlady4real:
Today is our anniversary, I give God all the glory for his blessings and I trust He will do greater things for me and my family as the journey continues. Thank you Lord.
Hearty congratulations! May your family stay strong always! !
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:54am On May 01, 2016
HD16:
*clears throat
*Grabs mic

God alone be praised!

Congratulations. ....Hope mummy and son are doing great! Please share your sweet experience. We are interested. ...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 6:02am On May 01, 2016
HD16:
*clears throat
*Grabs mic

God alone be praised!

May mama making us proud, waoh!!! big congratulations to u and family. Team may for painless delivery............
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 6:28am On May 01, 2016
Yaaaaaaah!!!happy new month 2 evry 1 n wishing all May mamas easy Hebrew women delivery.

@HD16,congratulations dear,as long as u ,baby n dh r alive,d bs can not b uninteresting,we want 2 read it.

@mompurity 2,r u ok?Its bin a while o,how r d twenties kicking? Pls kom in n say hi let's no u r ok.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 6:53am On May 01, 2016
Happy new month everyone! So happy to be alive. May God be praised.

Congratz to the mama's that hv given birth. Congratz and welcome to those who jst joined us. May God bless and keep our Lo's.

@pintoxx darling, I dey gidigba. Lo's are kicking as I type. God has been so faithful. Hw are u too?. Lemme goan prepare for church.

Praying for an easy delivery for all May mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 6:56am On May 01, 2016
Team may mama's, safest delivery to you all.
Hapi workers day
Hapi sunday
#teamseptemberforsupernaturaldelivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 6:58am On May 01, 2016
HD16:
*clears throat
*Grabs mic

God alone be praised!

Congrats dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 6:58am On May 01, 2016
Happy new month my palatable mamas enkaydewdrop hw far,mam zaynie,mumy ekene ,able captain @ hajarabadmus,wonderful teamies #teamjune,tnx every one for keeping the thread going am off to church see yaa'all lerra one love

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:12am On May 01, 2016
tchiwinnie, MumZ, kaffy4bill, zaynie and everyone that supported me and my wife when we had a high risk pregnancy, I want to say a big thank you to you guys. She delivered a cute bouncing baby boy and they are both doing fine. Please keep up with the good work and God will bless you abundantly.

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 7:24am On May 01, 2016
HD16:
*clears throat
*Grabs mic

God alone be praised!

Congrats dearie, may ur son be a source of joy to your family. We await ur BS.

Team May starting on a super note with workers day baby. It can only be God.

#teammayforsupernaturalandeasydelivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 7:34am On May 01, 2016
L
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
tchiwinnie, MumZ, kaffy4bill, zaynie and everyone that supported me and my wife when we had a high risk pregnancy, I want to say a big thank you to you guys. She delivered a cute bouncing baby boy and they are both doing fine. Please keep up with the good work and God will bless you abundantly.

Congrats n God bless your lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:41am On May 01, 2016
Happy new month everyone it ll be a testimony filled month for everyone of us ijn. Team may mamas I wish u guys supernatural delivery. You guys must give hubby and I birthday mate o, 25&26. May babies rock.

My sexy team September mamas God ll make d journey easy for us all ijn.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:44am On May 01, 2016
HD16:
*clears throat
*Grabs mic

God alone be praised!

Congrats mama, may his arrival bring plenty blessings to ur home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:51am On May 01, 2016
Amhappy:

Sorry sis. Use balm to massage it regularly. Also exercise ur wrist as if you re ringing a bell. If you can buy this small exercise ball,hold it and press as many times as the pain allows. Or just make a fist and release as if you are pressing a ball. Do it as many times as you can. All iz well

Wow... Trying this right away...
Thanks sis...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:55am On May 01, 2016
sweetlady4real:
Today is our anniversary, I give God all the glory for his blessings and I trust He will do greater things for me and my family as the journey continues. Thank you Lord.

Congrats mama... God take you and your family higher... Amen...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mulberry: 7:58am On May 01, 2016
HD16:
*clears throat
*Grabs mic

God alone be praised!

Congratulations to u dear! Pls share ur experience as I plan to use this epidural
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:59am On May 01, 2016
Brownsmoothie:
@enkaydewdrop na sleep get me dat yesterday o, had to switch off my phone wen my phone wouldn't stop ringing and hubby got back late too....hubby said we wl go out on monday but no be dat one dey do me sha, am just concerned abt holding my baby in my arms right now.

June pls do and come o

Awwwww... Don't worry mama... Please have fun now oh... Shey you know when baby comes, vigilante will take over, and you'll almost not have time for anything else... So, please, enjoy this free time now... Abeg go out tomorrow and have fun jare...

Me sef dey count down seriously...
I have a feeling that MAY will be a loooooong, loooooong month...

It is well...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:04am On May 01, 2016
HD16:
*clears throat
*Grabs mic

God alone be praised!

Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy....
Awa May baby is here...
BIG CONGRATS MAMA...
God bless you and you new love...
Amen...

But we still want to hear the BS sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:09am On May 01, 2016
melly245:
Happy new month my palatable mamas enkaydewdrop hw far,mam zaynie,mumy ekene ,able captain @ hajarabadmus,wonderful teamies #teamjune,tnx every one for keeping the thread going am off to church see yaa'all lerra one love

Bia sisterleh, hope you were not trying to suck your Tommy in in dis pishure... Ahnahn...
See as you fine...
grin...

Happy new month to you too babes...
Mmmuah...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 8:10am On May 01, 2016
Congratulations
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:14am On May 01, 2016
Happy new month everyone...
May this new month usher in new levels of favor and blessings for all of us...

I wish everyone in TeamMay a supernatural delivery... We shall not lose any single one of you, we will all rejoice with you... Amen...

#CountDownToJune...
#Who'sCountingAlong...
#30Days2Go...
#TeamJuneForExtremeSupernaturalDelivery

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 8:16am On May 01, 2016
[quote author=enkaydewdrop post=45202891]

Awwwww... Don't worry mama... Please have fun now oh... Shey you know when baby comes, vigilante will take over, and you'll almost not have time for anything else... So, please, enjoy this free time now... Abeg go out tomorrow and have fun

tanx dear teamie....our joy wl not be cut short ijn

Congratulations to HD16....we await dat ur sweet BS

(1) (2) (3) ... (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.