Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,900 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8272940 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:50pm On May 20, 2016
Eminya:

can I also contact her for wholesal?

Sure dear. You can
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 20, 2016
Omowunmigan I am so sorry for this! Its very painful and I don't even know which is most annoying! not getting pregnant or getting pregnant and constantly losing it cry

Most gracious saviour please show mercy to your daughter, hear her humbly cry, direct her seed to take root on fertile ground and no more on rocky or unstable ground ( paraphrasing from the parable of the sower) Father may she have a child to call her own this time next year! Abba father! Please do not pass her by anymore!!
I use my lovey son as a point of contact that You who remembered me will remember your daughter omowunmigan and fill her quiver with wonderful sons and daughters!
Doctors have giving their report but Your report oh Lord is final! You alone will take all the glory for you are a miracle working God! In Jesus mighty name I pray amen!
Omowunmigan don't lose hope my sister, have faith and stay strong.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 8:55pm On May 20, 2016
zaynie:

I don come out o!

That your bed make sense die!
Very nice wink
May it be used for what is what made for....till your heart is content.
Yoruba will say....." e mi a lo o".

My Zayzay, mama Atinuke of life, nor mind me ojare, we will try & do berra henceforth.. I actually typed one long epistle which day here & Seun bot chop am, I provoke..

Help me catch the kiss for my LBK's babe.. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:56pm On May 20, 2016
zaynie:
My sisters!

Ha! Longest time o!
I yaff missed you all ni o
I was trying to break my NL addiction ni o.
Buh from 2 weeks that I gave myself, I was able to do 1.
No peeping.
No log in.
Nothing.....it was heartwrenching!

Mitchyy....abeg we need fb page, bbm channel or whatsapp....I am feeling dem onesies....already picturing Atinuke in them.....

Yes the eagle has landed grin

Haaaa, mum Zaynie. I thought you'll pick your team immediately you return. Somebody say na morning sickness make you hide cheesy
Please don't leave us like that again o. It was heartbreaking not hearing from you and nurse kaffy4bill cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:58pm On May 20, 2016
Eminya:
@ Chinwend.ym, mummy Ekene Bobo is back grin
Welcome back, we missed you. Acct Zaynie is still missing o, how is Atinuke?

Atinuke is fine o, my sister.
Bobo Josh nko? Has started eating adult food?
Atinuke will be dragging spoon with you, once you carry her to feed, she will be spitting it right back, buh she loves chicken!!! cheesy
She can spend 1hr trying to conquer the thigh bone cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hormobollar(f): 9:01pm On May 20, 2016
Good evening mama. Pls sabi mamas in the house i was sick on monday guess i had malaria, went to hospital d following day to see Dr. Was given malaria lnjentn( dont kno d name tho) coartem & septrin( Co- Trimoxazole tb b.p480mg) drugs to start after injection. I'm 22wks 5days today, contemplating abt d septrin. PLS HELP A FTM, CAN I USE D 2 DRUGS TOGETHER?. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 9:02pm On May 20, 2016
Omowunmigan ,

I can't say nothing but just beg that you banish that thought, the God that parted the red Sea and did my Sis in Law after 17yrs will never forsake you..... Jesus take the wheel....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omowunmigan(f): 9:06pm On May 20, 2016
I tried staying off here.. Just few hours I find myself back here. Thanks for your prayers..To think that I only went to the hospital to get antimalarial o because I already said I'll wait two weeks before any scan again. My eyes are swollen from tears. I have serious headache too. I pity DH. He's been supportive all these years..after almost 8yrs and age factor plus family pressure I just feel like letting him go and enjoy his life.
I believe in miracles. Even right now I'm hoping for one. I believe in your prayers..This too shall pass.. Mon shaa Allah. God bless you all.

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:06pm On May 20, 2016
FINA4804:
@ginababy, I love your own, if you where in ph the person would have done for me.
@mitchyyy; pls give me the person's contact

Her whatsapp contact: 08053356713
Instagram handle: @alwaysmebyanneli
Facebook page: Search for AlwaysMe by Anne Li
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 9:19pm On May 20, 2016
@ginababy, why did you remove your picture oh I wanted to show it to my hubby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:20pm On May 20, 2016
mitchyy:

Haaaa, mum Zaynie. I thought you'll pick your team immediately you return. Somebody say na morning sickness make you hide cheesy
Please don't leave us like that again o. It was heartbreaking not hearing from you and nurse kaffy4bill cry

Pick team keh?
You are not nice at all o.....
Team2020.....we follow the vision 2020 o cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 9:23pm On May 20, 2016
[quote author=nwapastor post=45807054]@Luscioustrish your lmp edd should be Oct 9th
I hope so...#team October cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 20, 2016
Zaynie welcome back kiss Ekene is fine now thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 20, 2016
yeahhhh....senior zaynie is back nd beta..welcum bck magrin mam ginababy dat ur baby cot is luvly o..uhnuhn!! on point o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:33pm On May 20, 2016
omowunmigan:
I tried staying off here.. Just few hours I find myself back here. Thanks for your prayers..To think that I only went to the hospital to get antimalarial o because I already said I'll wait two weeks before any scan again. My eyes are swollen from tears. I have serious headache too. I pity DH. He's been supportive all these years..after almost 8yrs and age factor plus family pressure I just feel like letting him go and enjoy his life.
I believe in miracles. Even right now I'm hoping for one. I believe in your prayers..This too shall pass.. Mon shaa Allah. God bless you all.

That's the spirit ma'am. Your husband has been amazing. All he needs from you is patience and belief in your marriage that it will eventually be blessed with a child. All Jehovah also needs from you is faith and trust in him. You just said it yourself, this too shall pass and you'll have cause to smile. Our prayers will continue to be with you

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:34pm On May 20, 2016
@ginababy #BringBackOurPicture. How come i'm the only one who didn't see it? cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 9:35pm On May 20, 2016
Eminya:
@Olatebony can we discuss business?

Ok ma'am! Ayam ready for business oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:45pm On May 20, 2016
udoomama:
clip is peg, the one the use to hold clothes on dryer, as for the shawl, it is used mainly to wrap baby, and yes it does same work as Receiving blankets, for me, there is no need buying the shawl cos most tyms u get to use it just twice or thrice, it's too thick for my liking and most babies of these days don't like over wrapping grin.

So true! I bought 2 shawls den n used only 1 once. I ended up using flannel n blanket....Waste of money!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:10pm On May 20, 2016
Heartburn o! Nausea o! Cough o! Stomach pain o! cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 10:13pm On May 20, 2016
Treasure95:
God blessedme n my family with a BBG last nite#teammay God is great

A very big congrats! May you know her coming into the family for good. Kisses to the princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 10:18pm On May 20, 2016
mitchyy:
Heartburn o! Nausea o! Cough o! Stomach pain o! cry

Captain Mitchyy we say no to this 4 in 1 oooo! Epele just try and rest.. Pls dust it off ooo! The Lord is your strenght.We want to break record as the strongest team! Mk we no go be like teaam june with so so complaints oooo(covers face and ready for my slash)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:23pm On May 20, 2016
Proudmum38,

I typed one long epistle and joined you, BoT chopped it, was so pissed, how is my lil proudy?

So many new IDs mehn, God bless everyone. smiley[/quote]

Awww! Thanks 4d mention. Lil proudy is fine! How's LBK doing? E don dey waka fa?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by folash: 10:39pm On May 20, 2016
mitchyy:

Yes she does. She's in Lagos. Add her on Whatsapp 08053356713 and let her know you're from Michelle and she might give you a discount
Thanks, added her already
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:40pm On May 20, 2016
@Rukemi291 n Omowunmigan u shall never cast ur young again n affliction wil not rise d second time in Jesus name.Amen

Congrats 2 Treasure95 n all oda team may mamas dat ve put 2 bed...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 10:44pm On May 20, 2016
'evening beautiful mamas. Hws been our day? In d spirit of #FabulousFashionFriday, abeg does any mama here wash their native wears(ankara, Guinea etc etc) in the washing machine? Pls if u do, which soap do u use? I need recommendations on detergent or liquid soap that can be used for that purpose that won't spoil d clothes. TIA ma'ams. Pls helep me put mouth o,
*now leme gan balance well n catch up.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 10:51pm On May 20, 2016
Hehehe naso!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:58pm On May 20, 2016
omowunmigan:
I didn't see d PM sis, av been offline due to low ba3. U're in my prayers, I av a sis in law dat God blessed with twins after 15 yrs she's one of d ppl I use as a point of contact whenever I pray when I was still ttc,if God can do it for her& others he ll surely do urs.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 11:03pm On May 20, 2016
PresVA:
Blessedmum , what are the uses of baby shawl and clip? Are they really necessary. . Doesn't receiving blanket do same work as shawl? ... then, don't know what clip is..

Thanks. .
Other mamas have already answered u, I only bought d shawl for hospital and naming purpose only. I wanted to buy receiving blanket as well bt d lady told me it's outdated bt introduced another one to me and it's so nice.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:05pm On May 20, 2016
ginababy:
T

He delivers any where in Nigeria. Infact, d drawers beside is detachable for extention of d mattress to accommodate older baby.
I came late, I for like see the wow pishor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 11:06pm On May 20, 2016
ginababy:

Third trimester will also b gud 4 u. Just stay positive. No 2 women r same.
Amen sis,it ll end in praise for everyone of us ijn.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 11:18pm On May 20, 2016
zaynie:

GINABABY!!!!!!! Bia ne ba!
Dem say na you dey collect money as I no dey?
Wey d tomatoes? You don use am? No to seize your pot of soup be that tongue

Yepeee Aunty Zaynie is bak. We miss u lyk air. As 4 d dues just rest first we wii talk abt dat 2maro.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 11:20pm On May 20, 2016
zaynie:

I don come out o!

That your bed make sense die!
Very nice wink
May it be used for what is what made for....till your heart is content.
Yoruba will say....." e mi a lo o".

Amen oooo
My joy will b complete seeing my boy sleeping on it 4 d first tym. I can't wait.
Tnx once again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.