Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,264 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8206914 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
@Tallgirlslim thanks for the tips!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
BritneyStacy:

This Nigeria wey we dey, some of our Doctors no dey too follow all those checks oyibo dey do ooo. N.a. things like this follow make us be third world country.
You can go for the scan any where else where scan is done. But look for a reputable place that has a good sonographer. Depending on your location and type of machine used(2D, 3D,4D) scan is between 2500naira - 4000naira.
Did I hear 2500 naira is d lowest for scan in ur location? U mamas are trying o. Scan is 500 in my hospital ( though I dont pay coz of my hmo) i did my anomally scan outside and i paid #800 .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
BritneyStacy:

You will obviously need 2baby nets and foam...you can also buy this play mat that you can spread in the sitting room and lay them.....
teammie yea u are right too, I thought about that (cos it'll save money too grin, let's see how it goes before month end, if I can afford the one limsycutey suggested fine, if I can't, will go with the play mat cos I have 2 babybeds with net already. Was thinking of buying another rocker, cos I have one that I used for my 1st daughter, but don't think baby can sleep in a rocker.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
tipsyjules:
Team september we dey o.My sister no be only you o.The way my own too dey kick ehn,at a point I wanted to ask mamas in the house if it's normal he dey kick like person wey dey look for door.I had to practically use my purse to cover my belle on sunday in church make the lady beside me no notice the movement for my belle.DH won't lemme hear word with " I told you my son is going to be playing for chelsea club".
No be only una waka come o, my son has been overkicking me even while at work o. Wen I told hubby he z it's cause d guy knws he's nt around so he's trying to keep my company. Anyways I av decided to make a video of his movements so I can show him when he grows up.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missade(f): 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
Iomoge2 where are u o? Hope you are ok

Sooo I tried to check baby sex today but no show angry
Maybe in two wks when I do anomaly scan, I will see it.

I was also given 2nd dose of TT today, exactly a month after the first. Mamas, pls is this normal..I feel its too soon.
I was given antimalarial maldox to take and I'm 18wks+, is this safe as well?

#TeamNovteamies I dey greet o. Baby's faint kicks which I first thought were my imagination is getting stronger. Even doc today was like "ah madam, this your baby is already kicking well o, na active baby u get; just get ready for the main action" lol, fear catch me straight

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
LadyMessi:

Teamie we are fine o.

As per poo and wee things, na my second name be. Then wat about gas, my gas can smell for Africa. Dh self don complain tire me self no kuku send, as nobi every time I dey get strength to go outside go do am. So make we both kuku enjoy d smell. Kikikiki
was laughing so hard when I saw this grin, had to go back to see d person wey write am, as I see ur moniker, I come the laugh the more, see mess wey commot as I d laff ennn, chai, ladymessi messi cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
CovenantBabies:

lolsss mama. pls am not looking for anything o, i dont want at all. Am just trying to get sabi mama to reaffirm my stand. am forever grateful to God.
How are you & Lo doing? hope great
Better, we're doing great, lo has turned my tummy to football field bt in all I thank God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamchiccb(f): 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
udoomama:
was laughing so hard when I saw this grin, had to go back to see d person wey write am, as I see ur moniker, I come the laugh the more, see mess wey commot as I d laff ennn, chai, ladymessi messi cheesy cheesy cheesy
lyk seriously d fart nd poo smells so bad!kai...wen am in d restroom pooing DH wil scream...please use d air freshner...nd I am lyk d smel isn't from me oooo but ur baby*wink*

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamacajah: 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
ojuolapeani:
Hello All, i am about having my second child, first time having a baby in Lagos..please could you recommend good private hospitals in and around Surulere, Yaba, Ikeja areas, currently live in Yaba. my first experience wasnt very good...all comments are appreciated.
Havana hospital akerele used to be good. my SIL gave birth to her children there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyawotuntun: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hello team July, u all have to pity me, I've been on peeping mode but I officially want to join. Class captain mitchyy, no vex, i come late. I'm a ftm, repping team blue. About dues, relax, my distant uncle is the brother to the cousin of Dangote's sis in law grin
And to the wonderful house, happy bumping to us all. In other news, i m scouting for what my baby boy can wear on his naming ceremony, any suggestions? Thanks

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
melly245:

OK mine is Tuesdays i didnt get the full number pls send it to my enail arrymelly@gmail.com
Sent.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
missade:

I was also given 2nd dose of TT today, exactly a month after the first. Mamas, pls is this normal..I feel its too soon.
It's correct, u get d 2nd dose a month after d first, then d 3rd is 6 months after d 2nd.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
udoomama:
kikiiiiiiiiiiiiikiiiii@messi messi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamacajah: 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
Queen1:
joyfulmoda, ayaTiraj and other new mamas welcome @favoredmom PRESENT o! Team december is growing bigger dats cool, please where's our captain @mamacajah? I still have MS, no appetite etc. It is well. Ma'am Akokor no vex with us o, we will try and check up on each oda more now. Asides iyabetajos who is Jos mama here? Na only we waka come?
lol@queen1. my sisters a beg make una no vex. I was on bed rest due to slight bleeding but everything is fine now. confirmed viability and baby heart beat yesterday. I just give GOD praise for all he has done in my life.

All the December newbies welcome oh. I am 10weeks 5days, still pushing December ending . joyfulmoda , try to get the shopping list and buy only essential. take your time and buy gradually. It helps in the long term. okay back to peeping mode for moi.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
uglyBetty1:

Team September, how far, how kicking. My baby can kick ehnnnn, at times I will start begging the baby to relax say na me be d mama ooooo.

It's well. God will see us through and we will carry our LOS soon.

All senior mamas, I bow and tremble. I am loyal. Happy June and counting how many days to September. Our able captain Sugah, weldone. Other team Members, happy Bumping.

Welcome back dear

My colleague is almost 6 months Pregnant and has no visible bump, its amazing.

Ayomide has been very active too I definitely enjoy the kicks.
New mamas concerned about MS, I too did not have ANY morning sickness and Ayomide and I are doing great. The only thing I have is this annoying burbs cry please someone should tell me the burbs would stop after delivery cry

Abeg iv been having dull menstrual like pains since yesterday, and it got worse today. Infact lemme call my doc sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
CovenantBabies:
@Sixx cheesy lols...there's power in spoken words. You sure say ur wish for MS never dey come to pass.
as for me, everything i asked God for: no MS, no syptoms at all except slight sore tips & rare cramping, plus hunger pangs/strange cravings, that's where i am now o.
easy smooth delivery to due mamas.
i dey hail everyone o!
Hahahahaha, toh u see am nah, Tho i feel very weak n feverish, no vomiting yet but am so nauseaus most times n my mouth tastes lyk bitter cola, nothing eva tastes as it shud, am not craving yet n got no appetite bt i keep eating sugar stuff to see weda it will mke a difference, 4 wia, its bk 2 square 1 in 2 mins, i tire jare. I thnk God 4 u o, ur symptoms are classic! Lol. I knw @Rukkington is busy at ms God help us. Thnks 4 cheking up on me dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
HOWDY #Teamjanuarybabes

@ConvenantBabies
@Rukkington
@Mzora
@Kittana
@Flodel
@Whyterose
were una dey ooo. Its bin a hard week 4 us all. miss u guys n hw is ms going? Hohohoo grin, not gud i knw. Other teamies in hiding abeg show urself so we all can relate n keep in touch. U shud mention or quote me so i can view u later if not, na back 2 ground zero b dat cos me no get strength 4 ds our mamas gincheng gists o, cant catchup! U guys rock anyway.

Congrats mamas wey born n dose yet to, God will grant us all supernatural delivery.

Welcome newbies.

*runs off to check her beans on fire* grin wink cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
sugah:
Sent.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
Iyawotuntun:
Hello team July, u all have to pity me, I've been on peeping mode but I officially want to join. Class captain mitchyy, no vex, i come late. I'm a ftm, repping team blue. About dues, relax, my distant uncle is the brother to the cousin of Dangote's sis in law grin
And to the wonderful house, happy bumping to us all. In other news, i m scouting for what my baby boy can wear on his naming ceremony, any suggestions? Thanks

Another late member. Una well done o. So you stayed in the peepers association for almost 9months without even saying hello. Chai! Even Dangote cannot pay the dues we'll charge you with. First of all, waddle to the back and pick a seat. Let me consult with my other teamies on how big your fine will be

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
creamchiccb:
lyk seriously d fart nd poo smells so bad!kai...wen am in d restroom pooing DH wil scream...please use d air freshner...nd I am lyk d smel isn't from me oooo but ur baby*wink*

So i'm not the only one who blames my baby for everything. Hehehehe. Whenever i fart or whenever i have a craving, i'll be like, its not me ooo, its Hansel. Dh said no wonder keeps kicking me badly becos of all the lie wey i don blow on top e head.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
missade:
Iomoge2 where are u o? Hope you are ok

Sooo I tried to check baby sex today but no show angry
Maybe in two wks when I do anomaly scan, I will see it.

I was given antimalarial maldox to take and I'm 18wks+, is this safe as well?

#TeamNovteamies I dey greet o. Baby's faint kicks which I first thought were my imagination is getting stronger. Even doc today was like "ah madam, this your baby is already kicking well o, na active baby u get; just get ready for the main action" lol, fear catch me straight

Same here.... i'm seriously scared ;Djust wondering how I will cope when it gets bigger.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Blessedmum:

No be only una waka come o, my son has been overkicking me even while at work o. Wen I told hubby he z it's cause d guy knws he's nt around so he's trying to keep my company. Anyways I av decided to make a video of his movements so I can show him when he grows up.
Hahhahahahha no be small keeping company ooo.Abeg make them calm down jooor.My belle don turn tourist attraction wey all the kids go cum meet me "anty Julie show us baby Praise plssss" I go just open d belle for them to the rub am the catch fun.But that kicking feeling is princess sha,i remember the first time I felt the kick I screamed out of joy and ran to meet my MIL to tell her.They were like hope my body has calm down now that the baby is perfectly fine.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kemesty(f): 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
* Walks in with all the symptoms of morning sickness *
Nausea to the high heavens, tiredness, headache, lower abdominal pain, fist clenched to my spit can. Just name them.
But in my heart, giving praises to the Almighty God who has given me victory already.
You all remember me? I was team July but had a miscarriage at 3 months but here am i booing the devil.
@ Sixx, Team January. Don't blame us for not coming out at this time. I am sure most of us are still battling morning sickness. For me, it's not been easy.
Aunty Zaynie, i ready come gidigba. Name your price.
Please welcome and pray for me. Affliction shall not rise a second time.
For the waddling mamas, God is your strength. You will bring forth healthy babies and we will hear the laughter of the mothers.
To all ATC, God who gave me another opportunity to carry a baby has more than enough in His store house. Keep rejoicing for you are pregnant already.
You that had suffered loss in one way or the other, God will comfort and doubly bless you.
Happy celebrations to birthday and anniversary celebrants.
* crawls back to bed with a nasty oral taste*

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tallgirlslim: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=Fvine post=46375649]
Are you referring to the Modern Cloth Diapers that are just like Disposable Diapers?

When I was pregnant with my DD, one mama here provided pix of some. They are cloth diapers but to be washed so you will need a few. I will find time one day to search her out. Although I will appreciate if some mamas who have idea of it and the types can enlighten us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
udoomama:
thanks sis, I actually saw this pack n play with 2 bassinets ooo, na d price make me loose interest grin, would have loved to have it, on the other hand, I want hang boot, so squeezing money to buy is doing me as if I no go enjoy am for long cheesy, 58k d last time I check ooo, d 2nd colored one make sense oo, as in d size, wonder how much it will cost? Do I have to buy a baby bed for d 2nd one? I mean d colored

You are welcome. True, 58k na plenty money especially if you want to hang boot. Yeah, you are going to need a mattress for the colored one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
kemesty, you are welcome, affliction shall not arise the second time. U shall carry ur lo to term. Happy bumping.
Gaily04, I see you. How's lo doing? He never still Comot from fattening room cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
Kemesty, welcome back. It is well with you and your baby, affliction shall not rise the second time, you shall carry your baby to term and deliver safely in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
kemesty:
* Walks in with all the symptoms of morning sickness *
Nausea to the high heavens, tiredness, headache, lower abdominal pain, fist clenched to my spit can. Just name them.
But in my heart, giving praises to the Almighty God who has given me victory already.
You all remember me? I was team July but had a miscarriage at 3 months but here am i booing the devil.
@ Sixx, Team January. Don't blame us for not coming out at this time. I am sure most of us are still battling morning sickness. For me, it's not been easy.
Aunty Zaynie, i ready come gidigba. Name your price.
Please welcome and pray for me. Affliction shall not rise a second time.
For the waddling mamas, God is your strength. You will bring forth healthy babies and we will hear the laughter of the mothers.
To all ATC, God who gave me another opportunity to carry a baby has more than enough in His store house. Keep rejoicing for you are pregnant already.
You that had suffered loss in one way or the other, God will comfort and doubly bless you.
Happy celebrations to birthday and anniversary celebrants.
* crawls back to bed with a nasty oral taste*
congrats my sister because this one has come to stay whether the devil likes it or not.I also lost mine @3months so I know what it means dear.To the glory of God am now team september.As for ur morning sickness don't worry you will get over it soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
mitchyy:

So i'm not the only one who blames my baby for everything. Hehehehe. Whenever i fart or whenever i have a craving, i'll be like, its not me ooo, its Hansel. Dh said no wonder keeps kicking me badly becos of all the lie wey i don blow on top e head.
Chai! We're in dis together, Dh don tire for my matter, if I crave anything and I want him to get it for me faster, I ll jst tell him dat it's his pikin dat's requesting for it. Being pregnant is a sweet thing.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sixx:
HOWDY #Teamjanuarybabes

@ConvenantBabies
@Rukkington
@Mzora
@Kittana
@Flodel
@Whyterose
were una dey ooo. Its bin a hard week 4 us all. miss u guys n hw is ms going? Hohohoo grin, not gud i knw. Other teamies in hiding abeg show urself so we all can relate n keep in touch. U shud mention or quote me so i can view u later if not, na back 2 ground zero b dat cos me no get strength 4 ds our mamas gincheng gists o, cant catchup! U guys rock anyway.

Congrats mamas wey born n dose yet to, God will grant us all supernatural delivery.

Welcome newbies.

*runs off to check her beans on fire* grin wink cheesy
. my dear teamie i dey o...feeling soo weak nd feverish every evening....been feeling nauseous too....no vomiting yet.#team January for safe delivery#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
tipsyjules:
Hahhahahahha no be small keeping company ooo.Abeg make them calm down jooor.My belle don turn tourist attraction wey all the kids go cum meet me "anty Julie show us baby Praise plssss" I go just open d belle for them to the rub am the catch fun.But that kicking feeling is princess sha,i remember the first time I felt the kick I screamed out of joy and ran to meet my MIL to tell her.They were like hope my body has calm down now that the baby is perfectly fine.
Lol at ur tummy turning to tourist attraction. I remembered my baby's first kick too, I was so happy dat I knelt down immediately and appreciate God for giving me d opportunity to witness it, seriously waiting for baby's arrival dunno if am going to roll on d floor nii or shout to d world dat am now a Mother. May God make d remaining months easy for us ijn.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.