Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151864 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
okeoghene4real:

@ enkaydewrop , lost my mucus plug yesterday morning. It will surely end in praise .

Hope you've gone to the hospital oh...
God will make it easy for you in Jesus Name...

We await your good news...

#LotsOfLove...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kotias003: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
melly245:

oya no vex see bump make you take coolee your borri

How do I compliment this bump? Do I say nicely round? cool

How far gone are you?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
hephzibahbeulah:

Thanks dear.

You're welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kotias003: 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
I have carried the tomatoes come o. So I can complete my registration.

My anxiety and questions have gone unanswered sad., I hope say nah you would consider this poor FTM

Cc: ma'am Zaynie and class captain BritneyStacy.

Which other offices (mamas) do I have to register at?

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarbuns(f): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
Congrats to the new mums in the house may your lo bring joy and happiness to your homes. Please I need advice on what to do about bloating my tummy feels like it was pumped and its hard; (don't think it's a baby bump since my LMP was 12 weeks ago). What do i do?
Proudly #teamdecember
I'm really learning a lot here many thanks to the beautiful people on this thread.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
Congratulations ginababy and kokolet007..may God bless and keep your los..
Team June dropping it like it's hot!
Back to back deliveries and God has been merciful..
Please don't owe birth stories o!!

Yesterday was our naming ceremony..
Kindly give a standing ovation for : PRINCESS FAWQIYYAH OLUWABUNKUNMI OLUWATAMILORE APEKE SANNI

@enkaydewdrop pls help me copy cutienik..i can't spell her new moniker...she can contact me using hajarahbadmus@gmail.com..
Ma'am zaynie can you kindly send me a mail..

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
mitchyy:

Haha. Don't mind me jare cheesy

I'm a regular pioneer. Can we meet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
Congrats on the birth of your lo's ginababy and kokolet007 aka mummy Shatner

Happy birthday maureensylvia, you look haute

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hajarabadmus wow, see cutie o. Abeg send my kissess her way
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mubzay(f): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
@mummide, good to know dat all is well. God will perfect all dat matters in ur pregnancy- amin.

@melly245, its very possible. In my own case, no mucus plug, bloody show nor loss of water. I was contracting and my water was bursted in d hosp and in turn hastened my delivery. I delivered my boy immediately my water was bursted.

Congrats to d new mums. God bless ur Los.

Newbies u are welcome in the name of the Lord.

Happy birthday maureenslyvia. Best wishes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EneJeta: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
hajarahbadmus:

Kindly give a standing ovation for : PRINCESS FAWQIYYAH OLUWABUNKUNMI OLUWATAMILORE APEKE SANNI

@enkaydewdrop pls help me copy cutienik..i can't spell her new moniker...she can contact me using hajarahbadmus@gmail.com..

Cute baby u have @hajarahbadmus. I just love her lips

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
ginababy:
BIRTH ALART + BIRTH STORY + THREADCUTIES.

My prince charming landed on Monday 13th June @10:07pm weighing 2.9 (scan sabi lie sha).

It all started on Sunday night wt frequent urination n @10:30pm I felt a very sharp waist pain bt disappeared. I slept wtout feeling any pain all tru d night bt woke up in d mrng wt menstrual lyk cramp or pains. Dat Monday happened 2 b my ANC so dh n I were in attendance 2geda. Went 2 c my doc. N he looked at me n said I was in labour den I open up 2 tell him d signals I was getting.

He asked a female doc 2 go check me (VE) n den handle my delivery if need arises. We zoomed into d delivery room. I was checked n cervix was still close bt was asked to go home n come bak around 3:30pm.

Around 3pm I lost my mucus plug. Proceeded 2 d hospital by 5:45pm. Got checked n was 2cm dilated. She broke my water. Contractions were so strong n was lyk 5mnts apart yet I was 4cm dilated as at 8:40pm. The Dr inserted her hands into my jajaiana n within 10mints she dilated my cervix upto 8cm. I was given drip n she asked d nurses to giv me half dose of pitosine n get set 4 delivery. Dat was hw my son stared crawling out n landed wtout a tear.

TO GOD BE D GLORY. It ended in praise. It was a peaceful journey all d way.
congrats sweethrt,his arrival will usher in good tidings in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
@Mummide, thank God for the good news, it will surely end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilylurv(f): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
mitchyy:

See the way you just dashed my hope to pieces. Lol. I'll buy extra olive oil so that my baby and vjay can share it grin
lolz..... Dont mind me jare..... Dunno if they use it for vjay, but im sure of d one for baby.... I no dash yur hope o, as some mamas don give you hope nau #yinmu
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ogeyfine: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
ogeyfine:
waddle into the thread with my sexy bump...

I salute all the senior mamas in the house,waddling mamas the lord is your strenght...
vigilante mamas una weldone,eku ise.

July mama I be una last born ooo,due date 1st week of July.

senior Zaynie I full ground gidigba for you,name your price..I come fully loaded with enough dollar, pounds,euro,tomatoes and petrol.

senior mama and teamies make una give me tips,my feet is swollen, and my urine has been tested for protein and blood pressure all came out fine. what can I do to reduce the discomfort.

#teamjulyforsupernaturalbirth#

@enkaydewdrop I dey eye your team ooo

@

@mitchy warris happun here, I be July mama na, OK I Don vex seriously.

When I enter self only enkaydewdrop welcome me.

Oya enkaydewdrop how far, make we do am as we talk now as July mama no want muah.kikikikikikki

Congrats to all mamas that have offloaded, may your los bring great joy your way.

To those that experience one loss or the other the Good Lord will replenish you and give you all double, triple, quadruple for all your trouble.

To all the remaining wadlling mama's the grace and mercy of God will see us through.

#teamjulyforgracefilledborning#

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
uselessgoat:

I'm a regular pioneer. Can we meet?

Meet over what?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
kokolet007:
I welcome my bundle of joy yesthdea evening at 3.45pm ,baby weight 3.8kg and she has been name shantel Moyinoluwa Abike.
BS later
congrats sweets
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
ebony13:
Happy birthday maureensylvia and fearless07. Age with grace.

Whyterose. Sorry don't have any info for you but want to ask y u chose Asokoro.
From this thread, I learnt federal staff jabi is the best. I'm yet to decide that's why I'm asking.

Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilylurv(f): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
mitchyy:

See the way you just dashed my hope to pieces. Lol. I'll buy extra olive oil so that my baby and vjay can share it grin
lol....haba, why i go dash your hope nau #yinmu
shey some mamas don give you hope, equation don balance... I just say make i let yu know say na for LO, make e no be like say yu go dey scream 'lubricant' on that day #kikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
Any suggestions please?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
Fortius:
Present ma @mitchyy...c ongrats to ginababy and kokolet..may God bless ur LOs.

happy birthday maureensylvia..u luk cute mam

sori @eigmaticme...may d Lord console u mam.

pls enkaydewdrop try to get contacts of mumi hajarabadmus nd zimunachimdi so i can fulfil my promise..i didnt disappear we all av tins we deal wt privately..jst tryin to sort myself.

#teamjuly

Welcome back dear. Hope ure doing good?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
Thanks @ ebony13 and @ olatebony for the birthday wishes. @ mitchyy, am doing great and the weather has been good. I sleep better now. Thanks for checking up.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
@ginababy and @kokolet007, congrats may your LOs bring you joy, peace and happiness in Jesus name, Amen.

@maureensylvia and fearless07, Happy birthday and have a blessed day.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
ogeyfine:

Oya enkaydewdrop how far, make we do am as we talk now as July mama no want muah.kikikikikikki

To all the remaining wadlling mama's the grace and mercy of God will see us through.

#teamjulyforgracefilledborning#

Chai!!!! My teamie don para for me. Pls forgive my preggie foggy brain. I was trying to remember who i skipped but it just didnt click.
But why will you say only enkay welcomed you now? Are you sure you checked your mentions? sad

Oya no vex, your name has been added to the roll call cheesy

How are you doing though? You are getting close o since your EDD is early.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
Thanks Ma'am Eminya and EneJeta
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
hajarahbadmus:

Wow... Congrats once again...
She's soooooooooooooo cute...

Mmmuah!!!

Cc Fortius

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ugochiada: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
My mamas I hail everyone oh

@ my captain feddy27 thanks for checking on me, I just dey nothing new for now. The baby sex is not confirm for now may be by next appointment I will do scan and check. My October mama I dey greet oh.

Congratulations on the birth of your lo's @ginababy and kokolet007

Happy birthday maureensylvia, I wish u more years ahead, amen.

For mamas that loss there LOs God will confront u all with double

Enjoy all!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Good day mothers in the house. I am 9weeks and 2days pregnant with my first child. 

Since 4 weeks into the pregnancy, I've had severe morning sickness and no matter how much I complained to the doctor (though I've only been seen twice by the doctors), no medication seems to work for me. I also realized that the prenatal vitamins that was prescribed makes me very sick and makes me throw up a lot no matter what time of the day I take it. 

It's been really difficult for me and lately, it's worse because even drinking water, makes me vomit. Sometimes I force myself to eat several times a day no matter how small, but as soon as I finish eating or in the middle of eating, I'll start throwing up. 

I even eat fruits a lot but I end up vomiting as soon as I finish eating it or in the middle of eating it.

I've tried ginger tea, crackers, etc but none has worked. Even the drugs I was given to stop the vomiting does not work. Rather it makes me weak, shaky and makes me feel faint.  I don't know what to do, I can't even help myself and it makes me feel very depressed. 

Any suggestions please?

It's as if ure helping me remember exactly what i went through. Please first of all, if possible, visit the hospital and get some drip into your body because i think your body will be dehydrated now which isnt good for you and the baby.
Then ask your doctor if its okay to take Navidoxine tablets. Of all the tips and tricks and medications i took, that was the only thing that cleared away my severe morning sickness within 24hrs.
Morning sickness can be terrible and frustrating. But it'll soon pass away. Just hold on

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mummide:
Hey @pintoxx where @ thou? Hope u r ok? Or am I d one missing ur post? Just checking thou. @ olubankemi longest time how r u n ur twinnie? Stay blessed

Thanx ma'am 4 checking up on me,so totful of u,am gud,bin so busy lately,was away 4 just 1week n met over 60 pages 2 read,bin trying 2 catch up 4days,just did ,mommas here can talk ehhhnnnn,i twale 4 una!!!

@iyabetajos,i felt so heartbroken reading of Andre's demise,only God can console u n dh right now.

@Zimunachidindu,ginababy,kokolet007 n oda mommas dat just delivered,congratulations,enjoy d vigilante mode.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
ogeyfine:

LOL... No vex na...
But you spelt her moniker wrongly oh...
Let me help you call her...

Mitchyy
Mitchyy
Mitchyy

Answer oh, before I kidnap your person...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
mitchyy:

Meet over what?

Over a date with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
The last time I went to s

mitchyy:

It's as if ure Just hold on

(1) (2) (3) ... (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.