Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8152250 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2016
zaynie:

Make I do small gbeboski
What does it mean? wink

She is singing Flavours song about fallen bobbi that has no remedy. cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 10:01am On Jun 26, 2016
Gaily04 netwk was messing with me ystday,I don't know about your own vaccine but you can tell dh to xplain to you why he dont fancy it,as for immunisation for baby honestly they are ripping you guys off here in my hosp we only pay 500h for all before but now not more than 1k,then the ones I took with BCG I didnt dime,for your older child pls get it at health center if its needed.

cassieluv congrats

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2016
Congratulations cassieluv and melly245....May God bless
ur LOs.
pls can some send me the eBook on supernatural delivery. chatwitmarian@yahoo.com.
cc iomoge2
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2016
ebony13:
Halloz mamas! Happy weekend.

Present captain iomoge2 can't wait for bumpy Tuesday also grin
The heaviness after eating is not from here at all o, if theres anything more than a whale that's how I feel mbok. embarassed

Gaily04 the vaccine after pap smear is for cervical cancer and its recommended for women who are sexually active. I don't know d price sha because my sisters got it for free.

I did a 4D scan today, oh my! I've checked d sex, wait for it.

A boy and a girl cry kiss its so emotional. Saw my boy's face, d babe don dey make yanga already just gave us her back throughout undecided

Happy weekend to all mamas.

Welcome back ahnie.

Teamnovember mamas we are almost there. Next week is July and it would just be August September and October then our darling November kiss yes! I'm counting in months grin

Boy & Girl
Double dose.
Congratulations mama.
So happy for u.

Kizzes to the emerging bump.

Me I still say the whole of July, August, September October.... Chia.... It's still far o.

Bake baby Bake.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2016
mayluv:
Congratulations cassieluv and melly245....May God bless
ur LOs.
pls can some send me the eBook on supernatural delivery. chatwitmarian@yahoo.com.
cc iomoge2
Thanks

Sent Love.

@ cassieluv and Melly2455 Big congratulations. Hugs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:26am On Jun 26, 2016
LadyMessi:

Present MA!

I have bn trying to catch up with previous pages. Mamas here can talk for Africa.

I feel the same way after eating o, today's own is even worst. Don't even know what to do to ease my tummy.

Hmmmmm dis one u warming up for bumpy Tuesday is like your Tommy has finally shoot out.

1000KISSES TO U MA

The bump is here o
Lol
Mighty sef
Award for the biggest bump loading
Kikikikikiki

I resolved to using orange juice o.
I buy 200 nairn orange every night then dh presses it for me
I keep it in d fridge and drink as breakfast next day with my iron tab.

Then eat little later.
Small small.
I pu daily now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2016
deyoola:

Able captain ,thnks for d always gingering us.am in my 20weeks plus too,am feeling the kick too BT Dh can't feel it when I put his hand.

The way I eat this days infact me self dey fear BT I do take Orange juice 1st thing in d morning or sometimes late at night to help me toilet easy.

I do have stomach cramps(under my tummy),I complain to my Dr today @ ante natal he said I stressing myself much that is why am having it btvi should not be doing any stressfulf thing.

We shall carry this pregnancy with ease and the Almighty to protect us .

Amen o
Ease on d stress n try to pamper yourself.

I noticed that pain last night too.
After rushing to the market n preparing peppered turkey for my office people - night shift tins.
Just got home now and with headache.

Lemme sleep small

Hugs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2016
soonest:
@iomoge2, for me I will say don't buy yet. Wait till you give birth first and see how things go.
I don't know about it causing breast to sag.
@proudmom38, tie doo (hope I got d greeting)

@gaily04, left to me i will say forget all those for ur older boy. Then as for the cervical cancer vaccine I thought it's for young girls who are yet to be sexually active. Pls crosscheck o. Cheers

Okies
I would be patient and see how it goes.

Thanks muvh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2016
BritneyStacy:
Where are my August mama's o ooo?
Mompurity2
Tmama86
Vannywealth
Simplybukky
Apeke1991
Harmless1 - Just saw her pepping sha. Say hi before leaving ooo
You are missing ooo.....Hope you guys are good. Please pop in to say hi
Hi team captain. smiley Long long time.
I'm good on all sides, thank God. I only took a break. Trying to make it to 37wks BG'sG. 2wks + to go, thank God. That means I'll be porting to July if my parcels are to arrive by then. I really don't want to abandon my team, but GOD DO I WANT THESE BABIES HERE EVEN NOW! Almost constant fatigue, hunger, body aches, punches, kicks, painful stretches, breathlessness, heartburn, no comfortable sleeping position, contractions,....... Ah! :') But me iz glad wo. cheesy

Congrats to every woman who has safely been delivered of her LO.
God bless those still pushing.
God bless those expecting.
Good job and well done to every woman keeping this thread alive. smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2016
Liftedhands:
Iomoge2 I don't know about breast pump sagging breast o! Honestly I don't care if it does undecided I have the manual one and I sit back and not lean forward when I express, that too helps I think! If you still have doubts formula isn't a bad option you can introduce it at any age.

Chia....
Will see how it goes and work towards manual.

I don't want to be the one waking up at night to feed baby.
So if I express. Someone can feed.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2016
zaynie:

Yes.
After Atinuke, lochia stopped at around the 2nd to 3rd week. Then I heard about MiL's death at the 6th week and it started all over again for like a week, it was heavy and red, just like period byt then it stopped and didnt get my period till 6months postpartum.
this is kinda comforting, make i dey watch na.its one week now.maybe it will stop and remain dere 6months. No stwent for pad tinz again. Aarggghh
s
*wondering the serious tin i hrd dt is causing dis*
Anyways thank God its not my system.it is a normal occurrence.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2016
ozycy:

Ara daraada adago, nke kwu oto ka ga adakwa grin. No be me talk am o, na song I dey sing. lipsrsealed . Iomoge2

Oh Lawd...
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 11:48am On Jun 26, 2016
Congrats cassieluv nd melly245 God bless ur los.
December mamas i hail ooo. We dey quiet for federal. @enque..... It is well with us all. My nausea just dey go and come.... But in all I thank God.
@ Mitchy, please rest well oo. The BP must come down by fire by force.
@ Enkadewdrop, we still dey wait for your BS o... God is your strength my dear and greetings to our chinco baby.
And to all mama that are making this house to be up and running unlike my December mama.... God bless you all.
TeamDecember for supernatural delivery

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:48am On Jun 26, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
[font=georgia]Trust me when I say Enkaydewdrops is the one who pulled me out of my hiding place because I've been saying I don't want another c/s and you encouraged me and told me that it doesn't matter if its normal or c/s as long as our precious God given gifts are born hearty and healthy its fine.

***wipes tear***
Love you sis...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2016
Mamacajah! Shepherd of the December flock....do not leave your people hanging o!
Coman ginger their swagger.....

I thot Favouredmom was helping out.
Una know say na una be last on the list for 2016, make una no carry another last o tongue

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:57am On Jun 26, 2016
Anointedashawo:
Sorry mama's oo i know it's the wrong thread buh can someone recommend a good morning after pill with minimum side effects biko grin wink

Ojigbijigbi...
See where you carry leg waka enter...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:59am On Jun 26, 2016
XX01:

Breas.t wey don fall don fall finish.

U no finish am ooooh...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
Liftedhands:
Enkaydewdrop have you been discharged? How's our onyeocha? birth story kwanu?

Mama, we still dey hospital oh... Them never discharge us yet, that's why I've been scarce...
Make ona no vex for me... I'm dropping the BS today, cos I dunno how vigilante will be when I get home...
Onyeocha is very fine... He can eat for the whole world... Chai...

How is Ekene doing??

Thanks mama...
Mmmuah!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
mitchyy:

Okay. And i used salt to eat pear yesterday. No wonder the bp didnt drop. Olodo like me. Lol. Thanks for sharing sis

Olodo geh...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
GenyEbere:
Gaily04 netwk was messing with me ystday,I don't know about your own vaccine but you can tell dh to xplain to you why he dont fancy it,as for immunisation for baby honestly they are ripping you guys off here in my hosp we only pay 500h for all before but now not more than 1k,then the ones I took with BCG I didnt dime,for your older child pls get it at health center if its needed.

cassieluv congrats

Immunisation for baby is free, it was just the Rota that was charged for, even had to book for it. Most health centers here don't have vaccines for older kids, it ends with vit A. The vaccines I talked about are gotten from the chain centre.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
mitchyy:
June mamas, since Enkay is not strong enough to steer the ship for now, can one of you volunteer to assist her in the roll call and to ginger your teamies?
We need to know those who have dropped or about to port to my beautiful team July cheesy tongue

See tif...
Nobody is porting...
June neva end...

Tiiiiiiiffffff...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
Akorkor:

@ Enkadewdrop, we still dey wait for your BS o... God is your strength my dear and greetings to our chinco baby.

BS coming right up mama...
Amen Amen Amen...
Chinco will heargringringrin

Thanks mama...
#Kisses

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
melly245:
my people my people i yaff born ooo, my diamond baby chimadikanma came at 7: 13 this morning weighing 4kg, abeg my bs will be coming in batches as i no sabi yarn too much, so na as i take remember am i go dey drop am thank you lovely mama's for your support and advice. mam

Congrats dear. God bless your LO.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ehen Ehen...
Come and see how good God has been to us...
He keeps blessing us again and again...
Please rejoice with Joychioma19, Ekeminiabasi, Enkaydewdrop, Cassieluv and Melly245 on the birth of their bundles of Joy...

1....Okeoghene4real------------Charming Princess
2....JoyChioma19---------------Gallant Soldier
3....Hajarahbadmus------------Charming Princess
4....GenyEbere--------------------Gallant Soldier(ported - to May)
5....Cassieluv----------------------Charming Princess
6....Osas4G-------------------------Charming Princess
7....Ginababy----------------------Gallant Soldier
8....Kokolet007-------------------Charming Princess
9....Melly245-----------------------Gallant Soldier
10..Lilylurv--------------------------Awaiting Update
11..Brownsmoothie------------26th June
12..Enkaydewdrop--------------Gallant Soldier
13..Amhappy----------------------28th June
14..Cutie999-----------------------29th June
15..Jennykoko3009------------20th June
16..Ambient------------------------Gallant Soldier (ported from May)
17..Zimunachimdi---------------Gallant Soldier (ported from May)
18..Ekeminiabasi----------------Gallant Soldier/Charming Princess (ported from July)
19..Tammyloreoluwa
20..GodMercy2015
21..Estagirl
22..Ronnie1984
23..Youngmum

Tammyloreoluwa, GodMercy2015, Estagirl, Ronnie1984, youngmum,... Watagwan mamas? We haven't heard from you mamas... Please pop in and let us know you're OK... And if you popped in May or June...
You cannot port from May to July oh...
Biko show face...
Mmmuah!!!

Four more days, four more mamas...
Make ona no fall awa hand and dash mitchyy awa June babies oooooh...
tonguetonguetongue...

Jennykoko3009, how far?
Any show?

Lilylurv, please update us... Hope you're OK...
We're a little worried...

Brownsmoothie, how's it going?
Hope alert don dey show... E suppose be today oh... grin...

Amhappy and Cutie999, hope LOs dey warm up already...

Oya make ona start to dey jog oh... Just don't let our babies fall out in the process...
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...

God grant you mamas easy, speedy, and safe delivery...

#LotsOfLoveMamas...

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adeime: 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Congrats June mamas that have given birth may God bless you ur LO and ur home generally. Wish d remaining mamas goodnews and testimonies of swift deliver.amen
enkaydewdrop:
Ehen Ehen...
Come and see how good God has been to us...
He keeps blessing us again and again...
Please rejoice with Joychioma19, Ekeminiabasi, Enkaydewdrop and Melly245 on the birth of their bundles of Joy...

1....Okeoghene4real------------Charming Princess
2....JoyChioma19---------------Gallant Soldier
3....Hajarahbadmus------------Charming Princess
4....GenyEbere--------------------Gallant Soldier(ported - to May)
5....Cassieluv----------------------Charming Princess
6....Osas4G-------------------------Charming Princess
7....Ginababy----------------------Gallant Soldier
8....Kokolet007-------------------Charming Princess
9....Melly245-----------------------Gallant Soldier
10..Lilylurv--------------------------Awaiting Update
11..Brownsmoothie------------26th June
12..Enkaydewdrop--------------Gallant Soldier
13..Amhappy----------------------28th June
14..Cutie999-----------------------29th June
15..Jennykoko3009------------20th June
16..Ambient------------------------Gallant Soldier (ported from May)
17..Zimunachimdi---------------Gallant Soldier (ported from May)
18..Ekeminiabasi----------------Gallant Soldier/Charming Princess (ported from July)
19..Tammyloreoluwa
20..GodMercy2015
21..Estagirl
22..Ronnie1984
23..Youngmum

Tammyloreoluwa, GodMercy2015, Estagirl, Ronnie1984, youngmum,... Watagwan mamas? We haven't heard from you mamas... Please pop in and let us know you're OK... And if you popped in May or June...
You cannot port from May to July oh...
Biko show face...
Mmmuah!!!

Four more days, four more mamas...
Make ona no fall awa hand and dash mitchyy awa June babies oooooh...
tonguetonguetongue...

Jennykoko3009, how far?
Any show?

Lilylurv, please update us... Hope you're OK...
We're a little worried...

God grant the remaining June mamas easy, speedy, and safe delivery...

#LotsOfLoveMamas...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
Captain mitchyy sorry about the bp thing
It's well. As other mamas have suggested, stay away from salt. Eat sweet potatoes, beans, banana, orange juice (natural), low fat milk..... they are potassium rich foods and can help lower bp. u can do light exercise too. Above all, stay happy!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
mitchyy:
My wonderful mamas and teamies, pls don't be upset with me o. Nothing and no one can ever make me abandon my e-family. This thread is my second home now. And i believe when you see someone as your family, disputes do not linger. So i nor dey vex at all. Lai lai wink

But i just had to log out because i started having bp issues. My bp was 140/90 yesterday and i was placed on drugs to reduce it. So i didnt just want anything that will make me frown or increase it further, na make me dust my slippers waka comot first cheesy

I was told by my doc to come every morning to check it. I went this morning and its still 140/90. My doc is really worried.

Pls if anyone has any tip to help me relax so it can reduce, pls let me know o cus baby is threatening to drop anytime soon and i cant risk entering labor like this.

Melly245, congrats on safe delivery dear. I'm happy you and baby are safe and sound. That's what truly matters my sis.

Pls has anyone heard from lilylurv? Since she informed us she lost her mucous plug, we've not heard from her at all.

#TeamJuly Repping kiss grin cheesy cool

Sorry about the Bp issue, take cucumber just as other mama's suggested. it is well...and enough rest .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
mitchyy:

Okay. And i used salt to eat pear yesterday. No wonder the bp didnt drop. Olodo like me. Lol. Thanks for sharing sis
hi sis! try out all sabi mamas have recommended &I pray u get better but another option is 'beetroot'. dunno if u know it; you can consult almighty Google. it's benefits are many&also pregnancy friendly.
happy Sunday mamas! blessed week ahead

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamchiccb(f): 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yippppyyyyyy Enkay is back*chinco momma*hws ur LO doing?cuteness over dose finish d pikin!choii!very Foine!hope he is suckin dos boobs of urs silly?hav missed ur laughter*kikikikikikikikikikik*lols@cappo mitchyy sowi abt ur BP ish!gues u very anxious to meet ur royal cuteness!relax ok?God is doing d finishin touches now!calm ur nerve down nd think of pleasant things!dis period is very sensitive lil tin can shoot ur BP up!as for mi I run away frm anytin dat shakes my heart or bad news!try nd avoid anytin negative nw!+quit cookin wit salt or vry lil!dnt worry u wil be fine ok?God is in control!dohhhh!love y'all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Olodo geh...

Hehehehe. Are you not the one who caused it, with that your picture of pear and corn? U don forget abi? cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DonaTee(f): 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
@mitchhy dooh. In addition to wat mamas suggested irish potatoes work too. Dh used it n his bp drugs n salt restriction. In 1wk plus he had to take it slow cos bp dropped so fast n significantly

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

See tif...
Nobody is porting...
June neva end...

Tiiiiiiiffffff...

*munching cucumber*

We're all here now. Only you go use your hand bring some remaining mamas.

*whistling*

(1) (2) (3) ... (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.