Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123924 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
tipsyjules:
Hello to all the mamas here.Congrats to all the mamas that have given birth and those that have celebrated or celebrating their birthday mbok pls I dnt really know all una names o.I too lazy to read back o but I will try.In other news my belle yaf started to comot o.#teamseptember# Abeg this is not my real face o belle yaf do me something.I just landed abuja sef for some fresh air.

U r stil looking beautiful,if u c my b4,early,middle,later n after preggy pix eh,u wil scream Jisos... enjoy it now cos it's coming cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
Congrats to u mommy Raptor n welcome dear cute little princess... pls kiss her feet 4me,I sooo much crush over their feet n toes kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
BritneyStacy Ma,d non-bio to me is better cause it z mild on clothes,both ur hands n stil removes stains while d biodegradable removes stains lyk he.ll bt it fades clothes easily...
I wil use this dreft dat I hv heard so much abt once my persil finishes. I just pray it isn't lyk sebamed dat was d rave of d season bt disappointed me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
beyedew:

U r stil looking beautiful,if u c my b4,early,middle,later n after preggy pix eh,u wil scream Jisos... enjoy it now cos it's coming cheesy cheesy
thanks dear! DH say I get luck say him no dey say him for gimme another belle join dis one.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
beyedew:
Cute n lovely bumps is all I c... N brezzzz, who wil dash me brezz now cos I knw dat I'm d one wit d smallest brezz here n I'm breastfeeding ooo... nutin to fall sef,nutin dey d brezz cry cry cry

Save a lyf e-fam n do contribution of brezzzzzzzzgrin grin

Lololilololo.
Oya let's come to conclusion.
I wee gif u breezzzz. U wee gimme nips.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funmz(f): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mamas una well don o... Congrats to the mamas that have offloaded, may God bless and keep ur los.
To the new mama, welcome to the e-family, u shall carry to term with healthy babies.
October mamas wataguan na, how d ministry dey go? Ibeg make we still dey try show face small because I believe say we no wan carry last o, as for me na sleep be my new hobby these days. Honestly all pregnancies are not the same as I have neva been this lazy in my life but I go dey try now.
Cappo Feddy27, mama hope all is well, we no dey see roll call o.
As for those that want to port to October, there is enuf space for y'all, am already dusting the seats awaiting u.
Enkaydewdrop, ur bs is a testimony and it shall remain permanent ijn. Baby Jay is so cute, God's blessings and protection will always be with him.
Mitchyy, July is almost here o, enjoy the remaining preggy days before baby Hansel arrives o.
To all the remaining pushing mamas, the lord is our strength.
#teamoctober#

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chubby100(f): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
hello mamas....seems am late to the party...stumbled on this thread yesterday, dont wanna miss the fun.

lemme introduce myself..
Am a first time mom with edd Sept 20, team blue.. Bolanle by name..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
U look good

tipsyjules:
Hello to all the mamas here.Congrats to all the mamas that have given birth and those that have celebrated or celebrating their birthday mbok pls I dnt really know all una names o.I too lazy to read back o but I will try.In other news my belle yaf started to comot o.#teamseptember# Abeg this is not my real face o belle yaf do me something.I just landed abuja sef for some fresh air.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiimzy(f): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=sugah post=47022067]

Every 4weeks Kai that's not good. Have you guys tried to fumigate your house? Or talk to your doctor to see if he has any recommendations.
Id cc some mamas just incase no one has answered you.

Thanks my able captain.... That the only pregnancy ish I have no leg pain, back pain, headache nothing nothing... Sometimes I wonder if am actually pregnant but once this malaria set in I hate myself
#it shall end in praise by his grace

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadsquare: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
@enjaydewdrop, you are cute, even on top belle, and I'm finding it hard to believe that this is the innocent face behind all the "kikikikikikikikikiki" on this thread.

Congratulations ma

Hope ewa agonyin never start to dey hungry you again

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiimzy(f): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
#Meanwhile, we shall fine you 1000 dollars for abandoning your fellow team September mamas.

Just send your account number will alert you soon
Promise to always pop in
Meanwhile we are team pick

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
enque:
U look good

thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
chubby100:
hello mamas....seems am late to the party...stumbled on this thread yesterday, dont wanna miss the fun.

lemme introduce myself..
U r welcome sis, enjoy ur stay
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
chubby100:

lemme introduce myself..
Welcome and feel free to mingle and contribute.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyface(f): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
Amhappy:

Based on how you look at it,UPTH is generally ok. Their problem is workers strikes,a lot of protocol and mosquitos lol. ANC is Monday- Friday,you are the one to choose any day of ur choice. On delivery I have no experience.

Tank u ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
raptor2:
Praise the Lord Halle......
Lift Him high Halle
Halle leel eni Oluwa ogo Halle......
It can only be you God.
I had my beautiful Princess yesterday at 35weeks 6days.
Yes am a mother again after three stillbirth

Bs Loading. ......
Team July l don port oooooooo
Hallelujah. ...hallelujah hallelujah Amen
Congratulations Ma. This is the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in our sight

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
@tipsyjules, chai Na for ur side I see say preggy woman dey fine come dey do chick join. Abeg if Na like this pregnancy dey do person make Una dash me ooo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
limsycutey:
We are 31 Weeks today. All these mamas trying to blind us with brezz, diaris God o. Abeg, share am reach my side, space still dey inside brezi. cheesy

#Threadbumpies
#teamaugustforsupernaturaldelivery

Mama!!!
Chai!!!

See your fresh bump...
Ahnahn...

Bet wait oh!!!
Is it your paent that is big like that, abi na knicker you wear?

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
beyedew:
Cute n lovely bumps is all I c... N brezzzz, who wil dash me brezz now cos I knw dat I'm d one wit d smallest brezz here n I'm breastfeeding ooo... nutin to fall sef,nutin dey d brezz cry cry cry

Save a lyf e-fam n do contribution of brezzzzzzzzgrin grin

How do we go about it na...
Cos I have excess oh...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
mitchyy:

Abeg who cares for crunchy popcorn garnished with spit? angry Enkaydewdrop, you want?

Back to sender!!!
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hafofems: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
@tipsyjules pregnancy realy suits u oh.

@chubby100 u welcome. Enjoy ur stay and easy delivery wen d time comes.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
cherrymum1:
@tipsyjules, chai Na for ur side I see say preggy woman dey fine come dey do chick join. Abeg if Na like this pregnancy dey do person make Una dash me ooo
my dear me mysef still dey surprise say I still look good o because the way my fwens bin dey wait make I get belle so that dem go laf me ehn but God pass them.I bin too dey yab preggy women.dunno if I go worwor o because I will be 28 weeks on satday so still waiting for my worwor to visit me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
chubby100:

lemme introduce myself..

welcome teamie.... may you carry to term.. pay your dues and our able captain will add your name to the list.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
mummyife:

@enkaydewdrop black beauty...i want fair baby too even tho i and hubby are dark...people dey dark 4 pregnancy me i dey fair and na coconut and olive oil i dey rub

Thanks mama...

How far gone are you?
You fit still back oh...

I started getting dark around 6 months...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
Pls mamas, pray for me. I went for ANC and my baby's heartbeat wasn't felt at all. After some time, the doctor checked and got very fast heartbeat. Now I've been admitted and they wanna induce d delivery process. Dem don put something inside my jajaina and all I feel is cramp. I'm 37 weeks.
Cc: mitchyy e be like say I wan port o
Congratulations teamie @ raptor2

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
christybabe:

@ Enkaydewdrop, you are a cutie. .. about this breastmilk not coming out after birth, am kinda scared oo, cos my boobs are small, i just hope it doesn't affect those with small boobs particularly.

Thanks mama...

I doubt if has anything to do with size oh...
Cos I have big brezzz, and no brezzz milk ...

Come, lemme dash you small...
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
esof1:
Pls mamas, pray for me. I went for ANC and my baby's heartbeat wasn't felt at all. After some time, the doctor checked and got very fast heartbeat. Now I've been admitted and they wanna induce d delivery process. Dem don put something inside my jajaina and all I feel is cramp. I'm 37 weeks.

It will end in praise soonest. God is ur strength.

@chubby100, welcome to the most sexy, scintillating, fantasticulating, septemberlicious team, we are known to be the most populated, most sweetest and most (fill in the gap). But wait ooooo, kindly pay ur dews to my capo "sugar" and enjoy ur popcorns. Other mamas abeg welcom madam bolanle to the group. 1love ma pple

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Godmother:
I couldn't believe anyone would be so mean as to say such.

I reject it for you in Jesus Name...
No weapon formed against you will prosper...
God will shield and protect you from every dart and arrow of the enemy in Jesus Name...
It is well with you and your baby...
Amen...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=Brownsmoothie post=47017373][/quote]

Haba...
Please, don't fret...
God is in total control...

You will come back rejoicing in Jesus Name...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
esof1:

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Malizzy(f): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
sweetlady4real:
@raptor2, congrats, kisses to your lo.

@Godmother, no weapon fashioned against you shall peosper. No evil will befall you or your baby in Jesus name. That man is just frustrated.

@evacroft, teamie I envy you o. Nice picture and you look good.

I saw all the bumps todays and you mamas look so good.. Easy, smooth, painless, supernatural delivery to us all, Amen.

This third trimester is showing me shege. I feel weak and exhausted easily. I've been having strong braxton hicks for like 2 weeks now. I'm 34 weeks + 2 days gone today according to LMP. I can't wait for next month to come and go. My EDD is 7th of august according to LMP, may likely port to July ending.

Lord please give me and every other waddling mama the grace, energy and strenght we need to pull through our pregnancies, Amen.

Thank You Lord for everything.

#augustmamaforsupernaturalvbacdelivery

Hmmmm my edd buddy am also feeling d same o
May God make it easy for us all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.