Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,170 members, 7,864,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1900) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8276109 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
peggygee:

Lols I guess u r the dues collector?
I sure will, I dnt knw hw to go abt it (paying my dues, locating my teamies etc) tnks @dexerush

Hmm dues collector ke,ejoor oh see my armpit oh. Na mama zaynie de collect dues oh
To pay just use mouth announce what you are bring lik basket of tomatoes,iPhone 6,plenty doller etc,then to locate your teamies just drop your edd,your captain will identify with you. Uwc

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Whyterose: 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
Gudevenin lovely mamas n a warm welcome 2all d newbies. Sexymum pls come n complete season 2of ur BS plssssssss. Biko nu

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
zimunachimdi, how are you and baby? Its been a while you we saw you here.

Omaibaji, I see you o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
nggie:

Hahaha...C me here oh. No worry I dey your back. Welcome back n happy bumping. Rgds to lil. Bobo.
Cc: sheweezy

Awon goons mi, welcome back here. I am still doing sisi o but as you people don return you are making me think twice o. But make i shakara small. Congratulations dearie, super happy for you all
cc: MGeey
cc: Olaoyekemi
cc: nggie
Tuale!!!! To all the bumping mamas here. Make i run before bump go gum my body this night grin

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
limsycutey:

Most people don't know when conception took place. You are supposed to calculate 40 weeks starting with the first day of your last menstrual cycle. Using 1st of December, your EDD is 6th of September.

Wow, tnks so much @limsy, I learnt that it is not calculated witb the regular 30days, but 28 days. How true is this?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
mitchyy:
Congrats to all July mamas dropping it like its HAUTE!!! That's how we roll grin

Beautiful princes and princesses at #threadcuties yday. I had to cover Hansel's eyes before he'll start falling in love with his seniors. grin grin grin

Make i find trouble small....

#TypingWithBreastinBabysMouth
No use breast block baby nose oh tongue
But me I sumhow miss my preggy days sha,all the petting and attention cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
MGeey:
Hello ladies in the house....I am back! Team March smiley #secondmissionaryjourney# Where are my team mates from before? nggie, sheweazy
Welcome back mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
dexterush:

So no bi only me. Chai i miss being preggy mehn!!
Dh is like next pikin na 2018 ooo. So i jus dy mind mysef
Hehehe grin. But looking at pristine everyday is so much more fulfilling kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hi peggygee(debate mama tongue),during my own tym I downloaded an app n used it to calculate my edd,den my gyn gave me an edd of 2days after d edd dat app gave,I gave birth on d day after app edd... dnt worry dear,u go sha born cheesy cheesy,ur blood dey hot cheesy cheesy.. Welcome n enjoy ur preggy ride.

Welcome bk senior MGeey,hv a fruitful n stressfree preggy stay.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
dexterush:

Me too!!! cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
rofemiguwa:

My mom says during subsequent preggys,dat d attention won't b lyk d 1st ooo cos ppl wil b lyk u hv done it b4... dnt knw how true it z... Oluwa pls mk it a lie cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
rofemiguwa:

Omo babe I miss being preggy oh,but I don't want till like the next four to five yrs,my eye don see wyynn for here wey I dey,taking care of two babies and dh is like a third baby sef undecided.my consolation is the joy they all bring to my life kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
peggygee:

Tnks @Britney, last M cycle was 1-4th dec 15,
If your cycle was Dec then you should be a September Mum. EDD based on LMP should be September 6 and you should be 31weeks now and not 32weeks.
So September class captain sugah will welcome you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
Happy birthday @PrincessKF, God bless your new age.

@roseval, no to laugh me nah, help a sister wit small bump.... Lol

@mummy fortius, nobi laughing matter o, if say you dey there you for help cry for me.

Sorry for replying late, network have really dealt with me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
beyedew:

My mom says during subsequent preggys,dat d attention won't b lyk d 1st ooo cos ppl wil b lyk u hv done it b4... dnt knw how true it z... Oluwa pls mk it a lie cry cry cry
So I heard too oh,and the most annoying one I heard too is that you won't get as much gift and cash like the first,omo I bind and cast that rumour.But I collected gift in this my first sha oh,the only thing we bought are the things in my hospital list with baby truck shikena,the rest na gift grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
dexterush:

Omo babe I miss being preggy oh,but I don't want till like the next four to five yrs,my eye don see wyynn for here wey I dey,taking care of two babies and dh is like a third baby sef undecided.my consolation is the joy they all bring to my life kiss
Taking care of twins is a lot of work ..I saw our flat mate do it and I tuale for her. When they start crawling and walking nkor? Come and see double destruction force for house. They hit and knack anything within their reach grin grin. But trust me, if you interested in another child ,you won't want to wait till 4years grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
beyedew:

It isn't a lie ooo. During first pregy even do was extremely caring, he packed vomit, discarded spit cans and the likes but this one, hmm mm the only thing he says is sorry or even ask why I'm still vomiting that my system should be used to it by now. So be prepared. You mite also be lucky with the pampering during subsequent pregnancies.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
dexterush:

So I heard too oh,and the most annoying one I heard too is that you won't get as much gift and cash like the first,omo I bind and cast that rumour.But I collected gift in this my first sha oh,the only thing we bought are the things in my hospital list with baby truck shikena,the rest na gift grin
It's true ooo cos most believe you have things from the previous pregnancy. ....most don't even come visiting sef. . They congratulate You on phone....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
Greetings to all d swt mamas in the house especially my teammates nd hbd to d beautiful princesskf. my darling capo feddy27, e don hook u wella so tey our register don miss grin we are both in dis pressure tin 2geda oo especially wen I trek little distance, d pressure no be here bt thank God coz despite all dese, I am so happy nd grateful 4 dis life growing inside me. May God make it easy for us all.
#team.october.for.supernatural.deliveries

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
beyedew:

It isn't a lie ooo. During first pregy even do was extremely caring, he packed vomit, discarded spit cans and the likes but this one, hmm mm the only thing he says is sorry or even ask why I'm still vomiting that my system should be used to it by now. So be prepared. You mite also be lucky with the pampering during subsequent pregnancies.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
peggygee:

Tnks @imoge, I sure will do that, only that bank have closed for the week, n I dnt do online banking..... @mama zaynie abeg drop the company's acct details ASAP. Lol. Tnks evryone, it's really nice to be here

I don't want money joor

Chicken pepper soup with plenty fresh pepper will do.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
Am worried for this baby. .. embarassed embarassed embarassed his movement lately and Braxton hicks seems to be around my belly button mostly. ...
Some one help me tell him not to wrap himself with umbilical cord abeg ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
@preggygee, welcome to team September. Swift and easy delivery by God's grace

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
BritneyStacy:

If your cycle was Dec then you should be a September Mum. EDD based on LMP should be September 6 and you should be 31weeks now and not 32weeks.

@peggygee name true o.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
beyedew:
Hi peggygee(debate mama tongue),during my own tym I downloaded an app n used it to calculate my edd,den my gyn gave me an edd of 2days after d edd dat app gave,I gave birth on d day after app edd... dnt worry dear,u go sha born cheesy cheesy,ur blood dey hot cheesy cheesy.. Welcome n enjoy ur preggy ride.

Welcome bk senior MGeey,hv a fruitful n stressfree preggy stay.

Dear beyedew, I find ur post quite interesting, Mbok, kindly tell me the name of the app, so I can download sharperly, Cox like u said, my blood the hot Oooo. Tnks in advance

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
peggygee:

I will Like to learn how to calculate biko, my confusion is knowing wen conception actually took place, in my case last cycle was btw 1st to 4th Dec, last yr, so how do I calculate plssssss
There are pregnancy calculators online to help and make it easier. Count 40 weeks from 1st December. ....You will likely land on 6th September. ...It's difficult to tell for sure when conception actually took place. It's only God that knows but it can be estimated . Conception date is immaterial sha. Date of LMP is significant.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Okay na, I dey wait for the enrollment. But no be me calculate that one ooo, na @babycenter calculate for me,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
iomoge2:

I don't want money joor

Chicken pepper soup with plenty fresh pepper will do.
grin grin grin

Oya na, let me spring into action asap, chicken pepper soup here we come
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
simababe:
@preggygee, welcome to team September. Swift and easy delivery by God's grace

Tnks @simababe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
iomoge2:

@peggygee name true o.

Wow! Tnks iomoge
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
Liftedhands:

Erm zaynie o biko I am also interested to know under which name our money is saved lipsrsealed I hope its pregnancy thread and not Iya atinuke o? undecided tongue grin grin

My people make una put mouth for this matter nah Abi Na only me waka come

No be only you ooo waka come ooo. Shebi I talk am the other day say we need an internal auditor to audits these dues account but nobody answer !! angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
Pls mama's in d house, who knows abt Amoxyclav 625mg tablet and Clotrimazole pessaries for inserting. D doctor iIcomplained to prescribed it for vagina discharge ish. Pls sabi mama's how safe is it biko ni oo

Cc"kaffy, Zaynie, Fortius, abeg oo, iIno recall all d names oo, pls Iapologize o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.