Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8152199 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
Fabmummy:

Thanks so much dear!

You're welcome.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
I can't move... I'm so full
Amala intoxication

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Good Afternoon mamas... Pls who has heard from Esof1 ?
Cc: Fortius & Mitchyy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
firsttymum:

So I went ewa agoyin stew has finished. But dey had amala...

So I bought amala. I just finished eating it.

Great! Hope u enjoyed it. Now u knw wia to get ewa agoyin smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
PresVA:
Hope their yoghurt isn't sugary? Will check them out.. will take a break from habib yoghurt if theirs tastes better!

Not sugary. Theirs should taste beta. They also have nice flavors with toppings

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
@ zaynie, u do well with the amala and ewedu post. Logged in to this and now and begging everyone,anyone to get it on there way back. Me wey no dey do longer throat for this belle.chai. Eshe gaan.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
feddy27:

Not sugary. Theirs should taste beta. They also have nice flavors with toppings
ewww..salivating already. .wish I can go there today.. did I ask you for pics? embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
PresVA:
ewww..salivating already. .wish I can go there today.. did I ask you for pics? embarassed

tongue tongue tongue tongue

I'm preparing ur mind grin

Tmrw u can step in

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
Una dey vez? tongue
Pregnant woman and chopchop are like 5n6 grin
E dey for una body tongue

Sashays outta the thread.....
See dem waddling behind me.... grin

Oya sorry......no cry o.
You know your nose will only get bigger when you cry cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarbuns(f): 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
mztyqal:
Good afternoon Mamas. I finally left peeping mode to register today.
Team December Captain please register me.
I will pay my dues as soon as network permits because na trailer I dey use bring my dues.

Welcome teamie, happy bumping to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Welcome...happy bumping

Favouredmom, come and see ur people o! grin
mztyqal:
I will pay my dues as soon as network permits because na trailer I dey use bring my dues.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
jazzyjazz:

I try to nap o but sometimes the sleep no de come so d headache ends up lingering
Also, I'm alone at home for now and I do everything so maybe that's why the headache comes all the time
As for food, I used to eat every 3-4 hours but sometimes I just get tired of eating all the time so I try not to eat too much till it gets unbearable. I will start eating more now

But this ya eat with caution warning de fear me o!
Lately bread without tea has been my best meal

Sorry am just replying
The headac could b an indication of malaria,low blood sugar or part of the package
Please try get to the hosp to be tested for malaria and treated if any
Ensure you don't get very hungry
Days wen u will go to the market or do chores,ensure u take tinz @ interval to keep ur sugar level steady
Cold bath,cold drinks and sleeping in a dark quiet room helps
Hope this helps
Fortius,sorry I left b4 I saw ur mention,safe delivery
One love always

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
Today is prayer monday o!!!

#teamoctober#Show them the way!

Father in heaven, we are grateful to you for the journey thus far. It's not of him dat willeth neither of him that runneth, but it's of You that showeth mercy!

Thank you for the safe deliveries we recorded in the past week.

We commit every pregnant woman in this thread into your safe hands! Lord, preserve us and the babies in our wombs! Henceforth, there shall be no more loss in this thread!

To our ATC sisters, because u are no respecter of persons; You that did it for us will do it for dem! They shall come rejoicing with their quivers full of children

We bless you for the nursing mothers! Give them wisdom to bring up these children in the fear of the Lord.

Lord we thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name. Amen

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
feddy27:

tongue tongue tongue tongue

I'm preparing ur mind grin

Tmrw u can step in
Lol.. Please how do I locate there from that GTB at GRA junction? Thanks smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
mztyqal:

Welcome peeper. No more peeping, start to mingle and contribute

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
ozycy:

Am I the only one that likes how this pages are not running so fast this few days ago unlike before.

Mama...
Talk true!!!

No provoke me oh...
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
SisiNini:

Not atall,we r actually expectin her bs,pls if u av her contact u can pm me,thanks ma.

Nurse kaffy4bill no probs ma,e ku ise ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
feddy27:

Great! Hope u enjoyed it. Now u knw wia to get ewa agoyin smiley
Thanks alot darling... I did

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
beyedew:

https://www.verywell.com/when-will-my-baby-be-born-2758647 ... hv fun beibe... surf d Internet now n grab infos,cause wen baby comes,u myt nt even remember u hv a fun(just kidding tongue)

This is 100% true...
I am a living witness...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
mitchyy:

*clears throat*

Enkaydewdrop, raptor2, fortius, we need to resume disturbing this thread o. See how dey r happy the pages are not running fast cheesy grin cheesy

Oya lead the way jareeeeeeee...
I dey your back...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
GenyEbere:
mitchyy if that breez milk touch my phone eh I go snatch that your ogi cos I hold milk and akara lol

*sprays breastmilk on her*

*flips boob*

*catwalks away*

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
SisiNini:

That's true. Does anyone here have her contact details?

I really hope she's preparing to drop her BS. Abi na vigilante hold her? Pls let us know ure okay teamie, if u come online.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
creamchiccb:
My wonderful E-family hw r you guys doin?esp my team July,tho I ported 2 June...
his name is Osazele Jason!

So, because I kidnap you come team June, you come decide to tif my pikin name bah...

You go pay oh...

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Oya lead the way jareeeeeeee...
I dey your back...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki

You try o.

Na me you wan put for front so all the mamas here will use mouth to finish me abi? tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hansel is about to be circumcised!!!!

*heart thumping*

I'm just crying inside for him cry

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
Fortius:
enkaydewdrop pls show face now,we jst nid 40pages frm u
No be your fault...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
tyconcepts:

The layers upon layers cutting is what got to me....Serious butchering cry
Plus plenty instruments going in and out and the blood gushing out cry

Stop na...
You dey make me fear...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
Please mamas torchlight this matter. I am a ftm and 17 weeks gone. Throughout today my tummy and sides has been paining me. It's like when LO shifts he lies on one side and that place would be paining me. later the pain would shift to another side.
Please is LO not still too small to be making feel like this? Is this normal?
Thanks all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
Amhappy:
Thanks to all the mamas for the love and advices. God bless you. Bs wil soon come. I have a tough time recovering. Having pains to poo even to pass gas and still not urinating well. Any suggestions?
i believe you had a tear, this was what worked for me. After my delivery i felt this peppery sensation in my jajiana when ever i wanted to pee,in fact i pee just twice a day and thats when i want to take my birth,i will put a towel between my legs like a pad and pee on it so that it wilk soak the pee to avoid feeling pains.I didn't do sitz bath cos i couldn't sit on anything low even the loo, i only use towel soaked in warm water,salvon and salt,to be sincere i only felt pains for 2 days on the third day i only felt pressure.
I was also scared of pooing, until my anty made one soup with scent leave, you blend the leave and use it to cook soup,only add fish and seasonings, eat alot of it, and you will poo easily within hours.
I hope this helps. Kisses to your lo

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamchiccb(f): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hello Sabi mamas!how una dey?@Enkay are u for real?is ur baby bearin Jason?wow!so cool!hmmmm!vigilante is real,hardly come online aftabirth@Mitchyy my ds was circumcised friday lastwk!my heart bled!I was cryin 4my ds!d pain is much on him!tho I left d vicinity,didn't wana hear his voice!my moda in-law was carryin him!my ds is fyn nw feelin less pain nw!tnk God he didn't run temperature!enhe sabi mamas please wen can I tie my stomach or use waist trainer afta CS?pls help a sista out,dnt wnt big tummy,tnks y'al!CC kaffy4bill,zaynie,liftedhand
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
creamchiccb:
Hello Sabi mamas!how una dey?@Enkay are u for real?is ur baby bearin Jason?wow!so cool!hmmmm!vigilante is real,hardly come online aftabirth@Mitchyy my ds was circumcised friday lastwk!my heart bled!I was cryin 4my ds!d pain is much on him!tho I left d vicinity,didn't wana hear his voice!my moda in-law was carryin him!my ds is fyn nw feelin less pain nw!tnk God he didn't run temperature!enhe sabi mamas please wen can I tie my stomach or use waist trainer afta CS?pls help a sista out,dnt wnt big tummy,tnks y'al!CC kaffy4bill,zaynie,liftedhand
I started using my my postpartum belt today cos i resumed work today.dis is 6weeks postpartum n there was no pain watsoever,i just took it off a while ago.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.