Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,621 members, 7,861,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8270362 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 12:19am On Jul 15, 2016
olatebony:
Praise God Mamas! It ended in praise! The angels of God ushered in my beautiful Chizara this morning weighing 3.1kg normal delivery with little tears! All glory to His name! BS comin......g sooooooooon!
Safe delivery to d remaining july mamas and other waddling mamas

Congratulations,n welcome lil Chizara 2 our world,eagerly waiting 2 read ur bs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shinebabe(f): 12:25am On Jul 15, 2016
olatebony:
Praise God Mamas! It ended in praise! The angels of God ushered in my beautiful Chizara this morning weighing 3.1kg normal delivery with little tears! All glory to His name! BS comin......g sooooooooon!
Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 12:39am On Jul 15, 2016
Chain I wanted to put mouth since morning but just occupied with D's and home chores. When he's asleep, as I'm reading from page to page or typing, I'll just sleep off.

Congrats to iyawotuntun and others whose monikers I don't remember. God keep and bless them all ijn.

Madam Zaynie, bring back the picture to see how you look like and compare with the imaginary madam zaynie I have in my mind. Lol. The way you lash and rebuke, I see an image of a principal that everyone is scared of.

tyconcepts good to see Mofe. Our bald head baby that rocked thread cuties when I was still pregnant. Now a big boy, God bless you dear.

mitchyy. Chai see big baby. Wish you quick recovery.no deny oga to enter Jerusalem, it'll be like another honeymoon

melly245 cute baby there. Youre lucky your mum is around to do vigilante with her. You can train her to know the different BTW morning and night. Have your sleep routine at night. before bedtime, dim the light, no play,only soft music on. In the morning, if she's still sleeping, draw the curtain so the sunlight will let her know it's morning. Google has more on that.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 1:10am On Jul 15, 2016
Flourish89:
Cappo Mitchy.Hansel Is simply bae.see freshness plus cuteness.chei,i can't wait to offload

Our head is biggin o. Thanks teamie smiley

Awaiting your birth announcement!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 1:14am On Jul 15, 2016
olatebony:

Chizara has arrived!!! Thank Jehovah for safe delivery. Please extend our kisses to her.

Team July members offloading slow and steady... Whoop whoop!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 1:38am On Jul 15, 2016
Omojudy:

Closing my eyes. I am too innocent to read your post.

Hehehehe!

Are you sure? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 3:27am On Jul 15, 2016
happytemi:

This is exactly what my son does too. If we ensure that he doesn't get to suck his hand in a day by holding it off, the moment he gets an opportunity na mouth straight or he uses either your cloth or body; anyone that comes close. We don dey this battle since when he was like 13 wks old (presently 17wks old).

Am getting out of ideas.
hhahaaahhhhaaa abeg make ideas come oooo,baby must not suck hand
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 3:29am On Jul 15, 2016
[quote author=ozycy post=47549235] Cute bobo's GOD bless them Mitchyy melly245. [/quote tanku màma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 3:38am On Jul 15, 2016
olatebony:
awwwwwww congrats mama welcome beautiful chizara God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 3:41am On Jul 15, 2016
Anak123:
Hello mummies in da haus!!! Rili rili boba while.....so exhausted cry cry ,,

I greet efribodi ooo. Senior mamas..., new mamas and mama in d making...

Iyabetajos hafa na? shocked

My sweetie is saying hello ooo

We must sit by fire by force

Yes we can be a little scattered sometimes shocked tongue
this one wey u put am for inside carton you wan waybill am,abeg make he reach this side oo he is sucha cutie

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 4:02am On Jul 15, 2016
sayoddy:
Chain I wanted to put mouth since morning but just occupied with D's and home chores. When he's asleep, as I'm reading from page to page or typing, I'll just sleep off.

Congrats to iyawotuntun and others whose monikers I don't remember. God keep and bless them all ijn.

Madam Zaynie, bring back the picture to see how you look like and compare with the imaginary madam zaynie I have in my mind. Lol. The way you lash and rebuke, I see an image of a principal that everyone is scared of.

tyconcepts good to see Mofe. Our bald head baby that rocked thread cuties when I was still pregnant. Now a big boy, God bless you dear.

mitchyy. Chai see big baby. Wish you quick recovery.no deny oga to enter Jerusalem, it'll be like another honeymoon

melly245 cute baby there. Youre lucky your mum is around to do vigilante with her. You can train her to know the different BTW morning and night. Have your sleep routine at night. before bedtime, dim the light, no play,only soft music on. In the morning, if she's still sleeping, draw the curtain so the sunlight will let her know it's morning. Google has more on that.
heee this boy wey be say if you off light e go wake up,there must be light for him to sleep since birth oooo make you no say na me teach am.But whenever he wakes up he just eats and sleeps,no crying or disturbance,is it only me or time never reach cos colic does not disturb my Diamond, even when stomach pain comes once in a while wen he poos,he is relieved.I bless God for his life,he is such a fighter.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamjam5000(f): 4:07am On Jul 15, 2016
sugah:
September mamas lets give a warm welcome to our newest members Damysa and jamjam5000.

thank you my fellow sept mummies(taking a bow)........
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamjam5000(f): 4:10am On Jul 15, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Thanks mama...
But it's already 3 weeks I had the surgery oh...

I had a surgery quite similar to CS and i had my bath immediately i left the hospital(4 days after). Just try and avoid getting the area wet by covering it up.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumtwins08: 4:12am On Jul 15, 2016
olatebony:

Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:25am On Jul 15, 2016
Congratulations Olatebony kisses to baby Chizara kiss

Christybabe congratulations too! Kisses to your lo kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 4:25am On Jul 15, 2016
Hi wonderful mothers,am glad i finally registered today.i have been a silent reader for some months..morning sickness no let me see road but all thank to Almighty God,we are doing so great now#Honeymoon trimester# grin teamdecemberfor supernaturaldelivery# Favouredmon add my moniker FTM team yet unknown. Mum Zaynie your due dey road dey come. Congratz Olatebony and odas,may ur los alwayz make you proud. All the waddling mothers we shall all carry to term and deliver easily. To all our TTC sistas,the lord that did mine will remebr you all in due time. swtdrmz!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 4:42am On Jul 15, 2016
AlphaHandMaiden:

There are sources that make cold pressed coconut oil in lagos.
I can send you details of one if you want. Can be made to order, crystal clear , delicate coconut fragrance with no heat or presevatives used.
hello ma'am! pls I'm interested; can I get d details pls? grateful already
#modified: I see u posted d details already on sm oda page. thanks ma'am.
do all have a fab day/wkd mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 5:20am On Jul 15, 2016
sugah:

Wow you are carrying almost 6kg in your stomach? I carry nyash for you. My Ayomide is only weighing 2.1kg now and all my hips don finish. Welldone o, all you twin mamas dey try.
my dear na so I see am ooo, even the Dr doing d scan was just shouting,that madam weldone oooo grin, how do u sleep? How do u walk? Lol, say no space again for los oo. Me sef no even get d hips sef, my small bumbum wey I d manage don finish cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 5:26am On Jul 15, 2016
mymoneygrows:
super welcome to my teamies Damysa and Jamjam5000. Udoomama, im seriously waiting for ur bs o.
grin okay dear, may God make it easy for us all,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 6:17am On Jul 15, 2016
udoomama you are really strong. i can imagine the kicks from them. How do you sleep? very soon you'll be free. I have to tie my wrapper tight o! coz i want twins. ehhhhhhh Udo, which style of kpekus did u do? you suspend for air abi you hang for window?
Anak123 indeed God answers. Congrats sis. may ur lo bring uncountable blessing to ur home.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:21am On Jul 15, 2016
sayoddy:

Hehehehehe. Let me just wait for this lochia to taper off completely.

The guy has really tried. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:26am On Jul 15, 2016
MsPat:
Z.aynie o oooo! How u dey? How them sojas, e ku ojo twenty! Even if i no see piksure, i join my mouth wit oda mamas to say u is bae! grin

Ty.concepts, iya.betajos......make una fear God o! shocked which one be kpekus kpekus every wia? Una be bad womans.....shuuu! shocked grin

Mitchyy.....stop looking at dangling things biko, oya wear google cool joor. Don't use ur sexy eyes to see i_see_ku_see!

Hehehehehe! It's always in my front o.

If we cant wait any longer, its to get rainkot!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:35am On Jul 15, 2016
happytemi:
In other news, seems team September is going to burst our screens with the way their nos just dey increase dey o.

Baba God thank you for the gifts wey you give them oo. Am I the only one who can't wait to read about their successful deliveries and bs? Na to dey read multiple birth announcement every day of the month of September. Na una suppose to dey shake this house ooooo as per una nos. Make una no be like me wey just dey drop posts occasionally for my time.

#shout out to all the mamas that keep this thread active, respect.

#born in September, #supernatural deliveries of my month mates
Thanks Sis, we ll not disappoint u, I promise you 5 birthday mates on dat day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:38am On Jul 15, 2016
olatebony:
Congrats mama, team July dropping without stress. I pray for d remaining mamas it ll be easy for you ijn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 6:52am On Jul 15, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Please ma'am, what option did you go for?

Good morning mummy Jay,

hope vigilante is sweet?

I opted for the implant( implanon and nexplanon) only because that option was good to me , you can choose what suits you.

Read up more : https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 6:53am On Jul 15, 2016
@ Mummytee, Correct mama, welcome to the thread and we wish you a smooth ride in this pregnancy but erm... we are waiting for the dues and don't forget my commission smiley December mamas pls let's welcome our newest members, mztyqal and Mummytee

Congrats to iyawotuntun and olatebony, may God Almighty keep your babies

Nowadays it's like my LOs don't stop poking me from side to side. Once I take fluids, the poking begins coupled with the weird sounds I hear coming from my stomach. Who else is feeling this? Team December babes, has anyone checked gender yet? Feel free to share if you like to make it public. Wishing us all a wonderful weekend. We are almost half way there, just like yesterday when we got our BFPs. If you have a visible bump now, feel free to showcase it next week Tuesday

Remember, stress less, eat healthy, take your vitamins, pray hard and kpekus well, the protein is good for your health grin

@ udoomama, is it that it is more difficult to find out sex of twins via ultrasound or its just luck and position of LOs at time of scan that determines that? I want to know so I can prepare my mind before my next scan

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:54am On Jul 15, 2016
ozycy:

Cute bobo's GOD bless them
Mitchyy melly245.

Thanks mama smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourish89: 6:56am On Jul 15, 2016
Congratulations to all my co july mamas that have offloaded.Thank you lord for making it easy for us all.To d remaining july mamas remaining including my humble selfie,it sha be supernatural delivery for us all.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2016
Anak123:
Hello mummies in da haus!!! Rili rili boba while.....so exhausted cry cry ,,

I greet efribodi ooo. Senior mamas..., new mamas and mama in d making...

Iyabetajos hafa na? shocked

My sweetie is saying hello ooo

We must sit by fire by force

Yes we can be a little scattered sometimes shocked tongue

Hehehehehe! The carton picture is hilarious. Abeg free my bobo now. He will sit when he's ready. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:01am On Jul 15, 2016
melly245:

oya come make we talk for corner make mitchyy no hear,we sabi treat our wife well ooo, abeg reconsider

*clears throat*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:04am On Jul 15, 2016
@beyedew, goldenruby, Thanks mamas smiley

Melly245, i'm watching you in 4D. I don't joke with my daughter in law o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:10am On Jul 15, 2016
limsycutey:

Na so you like to kpekus See as your veins dey pop, many of us here are fagins o. Kwiwkwiwkwikwiwkwikwikwikwiwkwiwkwikwi

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't mind Enkay. Na now she wan fight on top kpekus cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) ... (6961) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.