Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,177 members, 7,867,416 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8281993 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Liftedhands I agree with towerofgrace, please pull down the pictures.
She has been sent away from their thread into this place, we should give her the benefit of doubt.
What she did was annoying but it's time to move on.

Feddy hold on babe, October is around the corner. kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
GenyEbere:
mitchyy na lie jor me I kpekused at 6wks and today own no get part 2 thank God for renkot a.k.a okpu nnabuenyi lol

once you are strong and your surgeon says go ahead pls kpekus ooooo lol

Thank you jare.

4 more weeks to go... grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
melly245:

ok oooo Diamond let's carry our kegs of palm wine back inside, oya carry this one no worry Bea deycome

Better!

Oya Hansel, relax, they are gone now! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkoyo13: 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
So there is this new stuff being adopted. during my ANC we were told after birth our babies wouldnt be birth until after 24hr. this is to allow the vernix caseosa, the waxy coating on newborns’ skin to get absorbed into the baby skin as it acts as a
natural moisturizer and
cleanser, and protects against
infection.
hmmmmm!!!! mums who have delivered. did u allow this?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
@Favouredmom,juliebest,limsycutey,fortius,proudmom.thankz for the warm welcome undecided kiss kiss. @Proudmom,happy birthday to prouddad and FINA4804God bless

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
tongue@enkaydewdrop

@goldenruby...infct u nd mumi Towerofgrace dey totori me wt yah posts grin....iyan ati eran ugbe pelu isapa to gbaski ni ma fun yin oo maami..ayam loyal ooogrin

@.feddy27...sowie posh mama..it shinkini tym.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
nkoyo13:
So there is this new stuff being adopted. during my ANC we were told after birth our babies wouldnt be birth until after 24hr. this is to allow the vernix caseosa, the waxy coating on newborns’ skin to get absorbed into the baby skin as it acts as a
natural moisturizer and
infection.

Very true.
Coconut oil was rubbed on her body and she had her bath the next day.

Hbd to Baba of the baba! Proud dad of life! And also to Fina. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness, love, prosperity and good health. Have a wonderful year ahead.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
nkoyo13:
natural moisturizer and
infection.

yes very true,wen i hAd my first..he was rubbed wt coconut oil it was afta 24hrs he had his first bath nd i was still at d hospital then.

Anak123..u remind me of how my lucas looked wen i had him too..no eyebrow,lashes jst chinco hair,God is awesomegrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
zaynie:

Very true. Coconut oil was rubbed on her body and she had her bath the next day.
Maami,na same randle we dey use oogrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwapastor: 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
feddy27:
nwapastor, i see you grin

How are you doing? say hello to your teamies and answer roll call please kiss
Well done my able cappo it shall end in praise for all of us.
I keep reading back that's y!
I'm fine; 29wks +1 today; team pink; my doctor is suggesting elective cs because of my age (High Risk) instead of ending up in emergency cs and to avoid stories that touch. We are yet to decide; na limping style I dey now because of the pain I get on the upper part of my bumbum when I walk most times.
October mamas una dooo
Happy birthday to prouddad and FINA4804
Happy bumping and a warm welcome to mummytee, nkoyo13 and other mamas that are new on the thread
Christybabe, iyawotuntun and olatebony congratulations on the arrival of your BOJ
All mamas I remove hair dressing!

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
Godmother:
@ Akorkor

I'm 24 weeks today and still spitting. I think some mamas spit until they deliver. My elder sister's own sef lasted till one week after she delivered. So me I have accepted it as part of the package and make sure I always have bitter cola in my bag. Pele, it will end in praise.

@enque

To me the kicks feel a little like mild electric shock. The first time I felt it I was having my bath and almost dropped the pouring can. You can't miss it when it starts. Lol

@Iomoge2
My able capo I hail o. Being on peeping mode since. I'm six months today and the sickness that have accompanied this no be here o. Was even crying few days back. Back to peeping mode jare

Pele dear.
Please be strong.
Mine is just my growing bump that's amazing to me.
I stopped spitting or having heartburn.
Am just feeling heavy
As in my Tommy feels the presence of baby now unlike before that it was like joke. Lol

Name massage hubby dey massage now.

I will even start treadmill again today.
Am becoming too lazy.

I think d right ligament pain wants to start too.
Been feeling very uncomfortable.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
congrats olatebony,christybabe and iyawotuntun may ur los bring everlasting joy to your household. Amen.

Teamie @ feddy27 pele ooo u just described all thats happening to me now, when i sit for long and walk i limp, my waist has finished. i asked this same question if its not too early its well with us dear.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Fortius:

Maami,na same randle we dey use oogrin

Really?
For Lucas bah?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
nkoyo13:
natural moisturizer and
infection.

True. They didnt allow us bathe Hansel until after 24 hours. That is the normal practice now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
Liftedhands:
Una two can swap Na! Mitchyy mummy jay, enkay mummy Hansel grin

Hehehehehehe.

No need to swap sef. I go dash her Hansel for 1 week. I bet enkaydewdrop will return him under 24 hours cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
Fortius:
tongue@enkaydewdrop

@goldenruby...infct u nd mumi Towerofgrace dey totori me wt yah posts grin....iyan ati eran ugbe pelu isapa to gbaski ni ma fun yin oo maami..ayam loyal ooogrin

@.feddy27...sowie posh mama..it shinkini tym.

With this iyan & eran ugbe u mention na me and dh go land ur side. But honestly what i talk? lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
zaynie:

Really? For Lucas bah?
Yes mamgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
Towerofgrace:

With this iyan & eran ugbe u mention na me and dh go land ur side. But honestly what i talk? lipsrsealed
dats undiluted ekiti u jst spokecheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
Towerofgrace:

Liftedhands aka Chinwendym aka mama Ekene, mummy of the freshest prince on this thread (abi Mitchyy and Enkaydewdrops wan contest am tongue),

Contest fire!

Hansel respects his seniors o grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
ekeminiabasi:
Hey mama's! Still on vigilante o! I need help biko....thanks to all the mama's that encouraged me abt my small weight baby. to the glory of God we now weigh 3.1@3weeks frm 2.1@birth. My mom who has been with me is leavn soon. Pls ny1 with househelp contact? Help a sister ejoor....i need a female househelp btw 13 and 16yrs. I need sm1 to do house chores while I concentrate on the baby. Pls ny1 with a link,pls hook me up....thanks. Congrats to all mama's that have put to bed,nd all the best to waddling mamas!
Me too o.
10years to 13.
Atleaset she can grow with me.
School or learn work.
wash plate, sweep, moop n dry cloths.
Make house no even dey boring.

I need help o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
tyconcepts:

Thanks mama...God bless you.

BUT you have murdered all our monikers o! Add "s" to mine and the extra "y" to mitchyy then mama Hansel is enkaydewdrop wink

Hehehehehe!

Enkay maybe we shud really swap. This one mummy Mofe and Ekene are dashing you Hansel. Lol

Thank God your place nor even far. Make we come?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
Prettyhurts:
Blowing baby dust to enkaydewdrop and mitchyy. tongue, 7weeks now I never do anything, told DH no reinkot no kpekus. Now na me dy suffer am, already begging him to just do one and he's telling me is till after 3months. Who even send me talk.

I dodge am!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
tyconcepts:

No jump fall on top my cutie pie Hansel oooo! grin

He has grown so much and I thank God every minute #grateful.

I saw a glimpse of cherry Hansel....Bobo fresh pass today bread...chai! kiss kiss for a job well done. God bless you.

Lmao @today's bread. Thanks cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kunmimum: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Able captain, na work dey hold person, no vex.

We are fine o, small small October go land. Started shopping, using that your suggested grouping method. Make sense.

Holla to all October mums....

#teamOctforsupernaturaldelivery

feddy27:
kunmimum, i see you smiley

How are you doing? say hello to your teamies and answer our roll call please kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

No be me ooooh...
My hands are clean...
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!

Bet, why all this accusation na...?
It's mitchyy and Fortius...
No be me naaaaa...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...

Why are you calling my name now? I nor follow you make noise o

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
Fortius:

Yes mamgrin

#we are hospital buddies niyen wink
So if the same Dr checked me and you, it means we have been fingered by the same Dr? angry angry
Doctor Snatcher tongue

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mum Zaynie,your dues don land o.hope you go welcome me now wink manage ham biko

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
zaynie:

So if the same Dr checked me and you, it means we have been fingered by the same Dr? angry angry
Doctor Snatcher tongue

Ha!!! Oh lawd!!! Mummy Atinuke!!! Ur mind haff to corrupt kai kai kai * smh*. Rankadede to Daddy Atinuke haa!!!!

Please mamas donate bleach, hot water, izal, dettol, snipper, baygon etc I need to cleanse Zaynie's mouth, fingers and mind it is too dirty.

On another note, u just made people around mi look me one kain now, like say I don kolo because I way I laugh scare me sef.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
Fortius:

yes very true,wen i hAd my first..he was rubbed wt coconut oil it was afta 24hrs he had his first bath nd i was still at d hospital then.

Anak123..u remind me of how my lucas looked wen i had him too..no eyebrow,lashes jst chinco hair,God is awesomegrin

you no come show us lucas pinxhure
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
Congrats on d birth of ur Los Amhappy and iya tot......, pardon my spelling,

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mummytee:
Mum Zaynie,your dues don land o.hope you go welcome me now wink manage ham biko

Ha!!!!!!! Only me? Who did u rob? Are you be related to Olisa Metuh or Dasuki? shocked
You sure this your dues no be set up so?

Welcome mama. Have a healthy and fruitful pregnancy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
zaynie:

Doctor Snatcher tongue
omaGod haaahahaaaahaahaaa
papa Moyo and Papa Lucas come and hear something

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.