Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,061 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8267389 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2016
Fortius:
Motivational Monday

singing..Forever oh Lord,thy word is settled in heaven it is settled...

*We thank u for ur mercies over our families,friends nd loved ones.

*We ask for ur forgiveness over sins we av committed knowingly or unknowingly

*Any power assigned against our lives from the very month we got pregnant be disgraced in Jesus name.

*Every evil caterers attacking our pregnancies wt demonic food in our dreams,eat your poison nd die in Jesus name.

*Any arrow targeted against our pregnancies back.fire in Jesus name.

*Every evil mirror d enemy is using to monitor our lives nd pregnancies break to irreparable pieces in Jesus name.

*Oh Lord turn our lives nd babies to hot coals of untouchable fire in Jesus name.

*Let the weapon of d enemy fashioned against us and our babies both newborn nd unborn,toddlers nd teens be destroyed in Jesus name.

*Every satanic appearance in our dreams to frustrate our joy be consumed by fire in Jesus name.

*Our joy shall not be turned to sorrow in Jesus name.

*Let all the efforts of the enemy against our homes be frustrated in Jesus name.

*Every peaceful marriages continue to enjoy joy everlasting in Jesus name.

*Every challenged homes passin thru thorns,let roses begin to spring forth in Jesus name.

*Every TTC mamas and papas,let ur mouth begin to testify and sing praises in dis month of perfection in Jesus name.

*Every loss shall be restored in multiple folds in Jesus name.

Thank u Lord for answered Prayers!
AMEN!

#TEAMJULYFOREASYPEASYDELIVERY.
amen, oo hmmmm i be like say na u go lead intercessory prayer on sunday,oya go and bring forth our Bea

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2016
Fortius:
slept off again afta tormentin mitchyy nd enkaygrin

Sleepy sleepy, go and bring our Bae oo, na Zaynie talk say sleep is a sign of labour grin even Enkaydewdrop was just sleeping upandan then tongue

Kisses to Lucas and Bae

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2016
Hassan bus stop isn't d name oo, she Wil alight at a bustop before d Hassan bustop.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2016
chizeal:
Frm oshodi, take a bus, after iyana Isolo bustop, u get to anoda bustop immediately, doh d name of d bustop is unknown yet. But u should alight at d bustop jst before d ilasa bridge,, frm dir u see bike men, jst tell dem were u re going to,

I live in ilasa, doh d bustop u Wil alight is nt popular, bt once d bus passed d iyana Isolo busstop, b watchful of d immediate bustop, jst before d ilasa bridge.

Hop dis helps

it really helps, thanks a lot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:14am On Jul 18, 2016
Tyconcepts good you are heading to the clinic nothing much for us to say here! You are doing all the necessary already. Keep him hydrated like frotius said.
Kisses to our presido with the presidential poo smell grin tongue

Raptor2 I suspect colic o! Give her light tummy massages, place her on her back and give her legs the bicycle moves also give tummy time by placing her on her tummy often! It will give her some relief.

But if you think she's lactose intolerant try switching her to a lactose free fomular and see if it helps. My love to her.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2016
chizeal:
Hassan bus stop isn't d name oo, she Wil alight at a bustop before d Hassan bustop.
is it Mandelase
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2016
mitchyy:

Isolo is just a straight road from Oshodi. I think you'll take bus from Oshodi and drop at Isolo, then take your right inside.
Its been a while ive been there. Cant really remember details again.
thanks a lot my e-sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2016
Prayer Monday.

Father we thank you for today, we thank u for the gift of life and the grace to see a new day. We bless Ur name for all the wonderful blessings and love u have showered upon us and our families.
We thank you for the mamas that have put to bed & their LOs, and for our TTC sisters because we know that their testimonies will come in leaps and bounds.
We thank you for our pregnancies and the progress so far, it's not by our power or might but it has been you seeing us through every step of the way.

We ask for forgiveness of our sins, Lord in anyway we may have wronged u (both knowingly and unknowingly), we ask for your mercy and the grace not to go back to our sinful ways anymore.

We commit this week into ur hands Lord, we pray for continuous progress and success. We commit our pregnancies into your hands Lord, and We ask for your protection as we go about our daily activities. We decree that no harm shall befall us and our pregnancies, we come against any complications or negativity. We commit the doctors and medical personnel who we are dealing with into your hands O Lord and we pray that they shall work with your divine guidance as they attend to us in Jesus name.

For all waddling mamas due to put to bed this week, we declare safe delivery upon them as they go in, we will rejoice with them and they shall come forth with good news in Jesus name.

For every mama who has suffered a loss here, father we decree that affliction will not rise a second time and that you O Lord will bless them with a permanent testimony and put anew song of praise in their mouths in jesus name.
We decree that the Devil has been put to shame permanently in Jesus name.

Finally we commit our partners & DHs into your able hands Lord, we decree that as they go out to their various places of work, they will experience divine favour and open doors of blessings in Jesus name. They shall not lack the resources needed to cater for their families by your grace. Amen

Thank you father for answered prayers.

Good morning and Have a blessed week Mamas!
#TeamDecemberForSupernaturalDelivery

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2016
Liftedhands:
Aim07 I don't know that area sabi mamas will soon be online and help.

thanks madam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 10:25am On Jul 18, 2016
Liftedhands:
Tyconcepts good you are heading to the clinic nothing much for us to say here! You are doing all the necessary already. Keep him hydrated like frotius said.

Raptor2 I suspect colic o! Give her light tummy massages, place her on her back and give her legs the bicycle moves also give tummy time by placing her on her tummy often! It will give her some relief.

But if you think she's lactose intolerant try switching her to a lactose free fomular and see if it helps. My love to her.

Thanks Dear
I thought of switching her formular. We are on cow and gate. I just feel are digestive system are still tender since she came out early.
How is Ekene Bobo?
My love to him

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2016
zaynie:

Pele.
Have you tried eating first thing when you wake up? Try crackers .
Hold on, you have just 4 weeks till the honeymoon phase wink
Thanks mama. It's really helping.
Mamas una well done o. Congrats to those that have delivered their los. Speedy recovery to you all. Remaining mamas, God will make it easier for us all. So many pages to read back...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2016
KEEP YOUR HUSBAND BY ofofonetwork.

EVERY WOMAN SHOULD READ THESE 30 RULES FOR GODLY WOMEN.........

1). Never raise your voice to any reason to your husband.it's the sign of disrespect.(prov 15vs1)

2).Don't expose ur husband's weaknesses to your family and friends.it will bounce back at you.you are each other's keeper.(Eph 5vs12)

3).never use attitudes and moods to communicates to your husband.you never know how your husband will interpret them.defensive women don't have a happy home.(prov 15vs13)

4).Never compare your husband to other men,you've no idea what their life is all about.if you attack his ego,his love for you will diminish.

5).never ill treat your husband's friend's because you don't like them.the person who supposed to get rid of them is your husband.(prov 11vs22)

6).Never forget that your husband married you,not your maid or anyone else,do your duties.(Gen 2vs24)

7).Never assign anyone to give attention to your husband,people may do everything else but your husband is your own responsibility.(Eph 5vs33)

cool. Never blame your husband if he comes back home empty handed.Rather encourage him.(Deut 3vs28)

9).Never be a wasteful wife,your husband's sweat is too precious to be wasted.

10).Never pretend to be sick for the purpose of denying your husband sex,you must give it to him how he wants it.sex is very important to men,if you keep denying him,it is a matter of time before another woman take over theat duty,no man can withstand sex starvation for too long(even the anointed ones) (SS 7vs12)

11).Never compare your husband to your one time sex mate in bedroom,or an ex-lover. Your home may never recover from it if you do.(SS 5vs9)

12).Never answer for your husband in public opinion polls,let him handle what is directed to him although he may answer for you in public opinion polls.(prov 31vs23)

13).Never shout or challenge your husband in front of children,wise women don't do that.(Eph 4vs31)

14).Don't forget to check the smartness of your husband before he checks out. (Prov 12vs4)

15).Never allow your friends to be too close to your husband.

16).Never be in a hurry in the bathroom and on the dressing table. Out there your husband is always surrounded by women who took their time on their looks.(1 sam25vs3)

17).Your parents or family or friends do not have the final say in your marriage,don't waste your time looking up to them for a final word. You must leave if you want to cleave. (Luke 21vs16)

18).Never base your love on monetary things, will u still submit to him even if u earn more than him?

19).Don't forget that husbands want attention and good listeners, never be too busy for him. Good communication is the bed rock of every happy home.(Gen 6vs9)

20).If your idea worked better than his. Never compare yourself to him. It's always teamwork. (Gal 6vs10)

21).Don't be too judgemental to your husband. No man wants a nagging wife.(Eph 4vs29)

22).A lazy wife is a careless wife. She doesn't even know that her body needs a bath.(prov 24vs27)(prov 20vs13)

23).Does your husband like a kind of cooked food?,try to change your cooking. No man jokes with food.(prov 31vs14)

24).Never be too demanding to your husband,enjoy every moment, resources as it comes.(luke 11vs3)

25).Make a glass of water the very first welcome to your husband and everyone entering your home. Sweetness of attitude is true beauty.(prov 31vs11)

26). Don't associate with women who have a wrong mental attitude about marriage.(prov 22vs14)

27). Your marriage is as valuable to you as the value that you give it. Recklessness is unacceptable.(heb 13vs4)

28).fruit of womb is a blessing from the lord, Love your children and teach them well.(prov 22vs6)

29). You are never too old to influence your home, never reduce your care for your family for any reason.(prov 31vs28)

30). A prayerful wife is a better equipped wife. Pray always for your husband and family. (1 Thess 5vs17)
Have a lovely day....God bless you all.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 18, 2016
mumi loisemm..dnt mind us..we nid all d comic relief we can get in dis era of change,hop ur dues don dey ready o cuz ur portin to dis phase is imminent.

melly245...my dota u r blessed,go nd conquer dis wk!

Godmummy Towerofgrace..no worri ur Bae is paintin her nails now,she wan b lik u nigrin nd wants hansel to stay glue to her.

raptor2..abeg follow tips given by mamas ,no let my princess be in any discomfort o or u go see me for warri o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2016
raptor2:
Hmmmmmm
This vigilante no easy oooio. But am enjoying it ooo grin grin grin

House Good morning. ...
Please Sabi Mamas make una help me torch Light this matter. My lil Princess that is 3 weeks old is having stomach pains . Please I don't know if its colic or lactose intolerance. Once she finish feeding she squeezes and makes noise like one in pains. She Streches her hands and legs and at the same Gas out.
She is on both breast milk and Formula
ABEG help a mama as am not happy seeing her in pains

Sorry your princess is going thru this....sounds like colic tho'. My dear, you just have to keep pacifying her. Some people say infacol works, moving her legs in bicycle motion gently, lying her on her tommy SUPERVISED (I did this for Lamide one time and when I carried her up I saw blood from her navel on the bed) so do this supervised pls. Does she drink water? Maybe u should give about 10ml of warm water small small sha o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2016
Fortius, thanks for checking on me jare. I dey gidigba.... Is princess planning to come on my birthday...ahhhh if she land that day ehn....na ur house I go sleep o...Magboro tinzz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2016
cherrymum1:
Fortius, thanks for checking on me jare. I dey gidigba.... Is princess planning to come on my birthday...ahhhh if she land that day ehn....na ur house I go sleep o...Magboro tinzz

cheesy..dat wil b luvly ma,ayegbami la wa n bigrin..hw is olami dearie,may dis week favor ur family ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2016
ivorysPen:

- - - Eating or sleeping too much or too little.
Mam God forbids o...i dey sleep o...dis s a preggy thread o..sleepin is allowed nagrin

jst kidding,thnks for sharing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2016
dunasy:

Good morning ma'am,

I am actually hearing it hid for the first time, it's not something that can swim nah ( I just checked mine to confirm it's still there,haven't consciously checked in months).

Maybe it is amongst your muscles ,am certain it will show up.

You aren't to do the do till 7 days after( so I was told)

Did you do any strenuous activity for the 7 days after the implant? No liftings, no washing, nothing

I was told not to do nadda with the left arm after the implant for 7 days.

For AF, I only saw light ones for say 2 days and since November 2015 till date, no AF.

Lemme do more research, we learn daily.

Will keep you posted.

Thanks ma'am, I doubt if I did anything strenuous, apart from laundry for my kids, usually every two days. I was told it may be in the muscle. Will check at the health facility here tomorrow.

Will be waiting to hear more from you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 10:52am On Jul 18, 2016
Fortius:
mumi loisemm..dnt mind us..we nid all d comic relief we can get in dis era of change,hop ur dues don dey ready o cuz ur portin to dis phase is imminent.

melly245...my dota u r blessed,go nd conquer dis wk!

Godmummy Towerofgrace..no worri ur Bae is paintin her nails now,she wan b lik u nigrin nd wants hansel to stay glue to her.

raptor2..abeg follow mamas tip,no let my princess be in any discomfort o or u go see me for warri o

ojibijibi OK
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 10:56am On Jul 18, 2016
Liftedhands:

At the clinic already....waiting for our turn.

Fortius mummy Ekene has murdered your moniker oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2016
Exactly, it's mandalase
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2016
raptor2:
Hmmmmmm
This vigilante no easy oooio. But am enjoying it ooo grin grin grin

House Good morning. ...
Please Sabi Mamas make una help me torch Light this matter. My lil Princess that is 3 weeks old is having stomach pains . Please I don't know if its colic or lactose intolerance. Once she finish feeding she squeezes and makes noise like one in pains. She Streches her hands and legs and at the same Gas out.
She is on both breast milk and Formula
ABEG help a mama as am not happy seeing her in pains

Cc Kaffy4bill
Zayine
Liftedhands
Fortius
Mitchyy
Cherrymum1
All the sabi Mamas

Its most likely colic. Other mamas have explained what to do already. Hansel is experiencing it too. Sometimes i just stay awake and watch him wriggle and stretch nonstop. Ive resolved not to stuff his liver with any drug

Cant wait for this phase to be over
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2016
cherrymum1:

Sorry your princess is going thru this....sounds like colic tho'. My dear, you just have to keep pacifying her. Some people say infacol works, moving her legs in bicycle motion gently, lying her on her tommy SUPERVISED (I did this for Lamide one time and when I carried her up I saw blood from her navel on the bed) so do this supervised pls. Does she drink water? Maybe u should give about 10ml of warm water small small sha o.

Thanks Mama. I bought infacol but e no work oooio
Would do as suggested.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2016
Gaily04:

Thanks ma'am, I doubt if I did anything strenuous, apart from laundry for my kids, usually every two days. I was told it may be in the muscle. Will check at the health facility here tomorrow.

Will be waiting to hear more from you.

Maybe in the muscle or inserted way in though the device is supposed to be held in place by the fat layer in the arm.

I think that is what must have happened and hoping it finds its way back asap.

Do check at the health center like you said and ask every question ask able from the FP doctor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:06am On Jul 18, 2016
Fortius:

Mam God forbids o...i dey sleep o...dis s a preggy thread o..sleepin is allowed nagrin

jst kidding,thnks for sharing!
Lolz grin grin Na dat one too catch my eyes o! If Na true ehn? Yours truly don dey kolo be that cos my appetite dis days embarassed

tyconcepts:

At the clinic already....waiting for our turn.
Fortius mummy Ekene has murdered your moniker oooo grin
grin grin grin sorry frotius tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2016
@tyconcepts...i knw na nd no b only mumi ekene,wen i wan pick d name,i no say sum mamas teeth go remove finisgrin...na 2 dey use parker pack dem 32s nd its as if Liftedhands don chop a big cockroach abi why d sleepiness na infct am eagerly waitin for 2nd missionary journey for ma Olami nd ma Ekenegrin..MyOhMy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 18, 2016
Hello mums and mums to be in the house, I'm not pregnant o but I joined the thread to tap into the blessings of the fruit of the womb. I'm believing God that this month won't pass me by so I'll remain here and testify about my BFP next month. Amen.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2016
Fvine:

Thanks so very much. Am glad you couldn't keep it brief and extra glad you failed and made a long detailed post out of it. Believe me I can read a whole book on Cloth Diapers, lol. That's how addicted I am even though I haven't started CDing at all. I appreciate your taking out time to do this. I've saved to my mail box for future reference. I also like that yours is UK. I've only be seeing mostly US reviews and Cloth Diapers Moms online. I didn't know that Cloth Diaper is also readily available in the UK. Now I have options. Thanks again. I appreciate.

You are welcome
Glad i could be of help.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2016
mitchyy:

Are you sure it doesn't taste nice?

Bring cup let me give you to drink! My bladder don full again grin

Drink ke? Allah kiaye shocked
Mak I pass another route b4 u waylay me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2016
Liftedhands:
Ekene is fine thank you .
Your mum is right wait till he is 5 months b4 putting him in a sitting position(that's if he doesn't do it by himself) its girls that start at 4 months! I hear its due to a bone at the hip ( not sure) that girls own fuses together earlier than boys and may cause issues later in life for boys if they are forced to sit undecided

Hearing this for the first time. I put my baby to sit from 4 months or even before. He is 4 years now and is quite the athlete. Not seen any adverse effect.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2016
**Feeling Excited****

Remember I complained of nose congestion, I could not breathe yesterday o... i was that bad. So i remembered that I had a nasal spray that's very effective for my son when he has cattarh (Mothers, take note and you can get this for your babies to use whenever they have cattarh (Nosefrida nasal spray). I used it but it didn't work for me so I just knew it was too mild. Then dh bought a nasal spray that was also given to him when he had same issues, and voila! In few minutes, my nose was freeeeeee! grin grin grin grin

You won't understand how relieved I am now! Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all the mamas that checked up on me. God bless you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Note: NOSEFRIDA NASAL SPRAY FOR BABIES, XYLO ACINO NASAL SPRAY FOR ADULTS

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jjaney and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.