Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8271554 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thorpido(m): 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Iyabetojas,bromocriptine can make you dizzy and combining it with moduretic can give you fainting spells.You need to be placed on minimal dose of bromocriptine initially and taken only at bed time till your body adjusts to it.
If you still have fainting spells,talk to your doctor let him re-evaluate and maybe adjust your drugs/dosages.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
God bless you all mamas kiss kiss kiss temperature is back to normal and he is sleeping soundly now
*wipes sweat*.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:10am On Jul 19, 2016
goldenruby:
God bless you all mamas kiss kiss kiss temperature is back to normal and he is sleeping soundly now
*wipes sweat*.
Amen and you too! Kisses to him kiss

Iyabetajos sorry for the discomfort do as you've been advised by sabi mamas! All is well.

Olubankemi kiss kisses to the twins! Weldone.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nennynj(f): 12:49am On Jul 19, 2016
i am first time mum

Welcome on board teamie! We are excited to have you in #TeamOctober#

Feel free, mingle, ask questions, share experiences and enjoy your pregnancy ride

Are you a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th....time mom? are you team blue or pink? Inform us so we update our list.

Pay your dues to zaynie.

Enjoy ur stay and have a stress free pregnancy[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 12:57am On Jul 19, 2016
It is official,motherhood is draining!
Oh,i cant deal. What??
I salute all mothers here,you guys are really trying,may God reward us abundantly.

But wait! Na like this man pikin go take born 4kids?dh said 5 but i know he is seriously kidding. Left for me oo,3kids is just ok for me.

Melly25,gaily04,mitchyy,enkaydewdrop,goldenruby,ginababy and all vigilante mamas,una dey see wetin i dey see abi there is a shortform/easy method? How i wish baby favour is grown now,i would ve taken him to his grandparents first thing tomorrow morning. I don tire.

Well,all i can say is IT IS WELL!

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 1:48am On Jul 19, 2016
Blessedmum:

You even spent more than I did dis evening. I cooked vegetable ,here is the breakdown :

Vegetable (Spinach) 100
Pepper 100
Locust bean 20
Fried panla 300
I av palmoil at home, it was even more delicious Dan d one I spend plenty money on.
see all this rich mamas come and see where me and my MIL dey Cook veggie soup
meat 300
fish- a friend brought
veggie- from the farm
pepper- from the farm
crayfish-50
pondo yam-350
oil-100
seasoning-50
oya food is ready make una come chop

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 1:50am On Jul 19, 2016
olamitie:
hallos ,just got my BFP after four miscarriages, i hope this one sticks... Team March....
this one id going no where its here to stay,wishing you a sweet ride and safe landing

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 1:59am On Jul 19, 2016
Fortius:
Liftedhands na original chorister..oya mak i finis d song...
mumi olamitie..as u fellowship here in our midst,may u really b blessed wt an easy bumpinggrin..i try na

limsycutey yes i admit..o n wori mi o..red eye! red eye!!

goldenruby..sori pls do wat mamas av said nd b calm for his sake...ehugs sis.
ok since na dis level now make i no carry last,oya take it
this thread wey you come so,na jolly jolly you go dey carry go, you no go mourn lia lia again ooo,na so e suppose be,blessing in the morning, blessing in the evening, na so e go beeee, hmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 2:07am On Jul 19, 2016
zimunachimdi:
Oh,i cant deal. What??
I salute all mothers here,you guys are really trying,may God reward us abundantly.

But wait! Na like this man pikin go take born 4kids?dh said 5 but i know he is seriously kidding. Left for me oo,3kids is just ok for me.

Melly25,gaily04,mitchyy,enkaydewdrop,goldenruby,ginababy and all vigilante mamas,una dey see wetin i dey see abi there is a shortform/easy method? How i wish baby favour is grown now,i would ve taken him to his grandparents first thing tomorrow morning. I don tire.

short form ke,there is no fake vigilante, if it's not vigilante it's not vigilante period.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 2:12am On Jul 19, 2016
Mitchyy,Mitchyy witchyy, i see you happy vigilante,
ok Diamond yaff sleep make i rest small, i hope i didn't type anything wrong abeg make una no vex sleep dey my eye s
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 2:27am On Jul 19, 2016
Kikikikikikikiki. Hugs! You will get used to iT inugo!!
zimunachimdi:
Oh,i cant deal. What??

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 19, 2016
zimunachimdi:
Oh,i cant deal. What??

But wait! Na like this man pikin go take born 4kids?dh said 5 but i know he is seriously kidding. Left for me oo,3kids is just ok for me
It is well my sister. I am using this platform to say double/triple kudos to all the mamas with multiple kiss
May we all reap the fruit of our Labour. Amin.
Mama olubankemi kisses to awon ibeji kiss

Make I go charge our torchlight as nepa don turn this light to midnight plan now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeomaobi1: 2:38am On Jul 19, 2016
@iyabetajos,

Bromocripton, chai.... Dat drug strong kakaraka. When I was TTCing and used that drug for hormone imbalance I suffer. mood swings, fainting,dizziness,vomiting. After every, nothing till I jammed the TTC thread on nairaland last year and started using herbal drugs.

I think I started with a quarter of the tiny tablets. If u Google it too, u are meant to start with small dosage. So break it into 4 parts and start for few days
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 2:40am On Jul 19, 2016
@Fortius Sister mi, na to type am dey do me jare plus dis bad network! I will try and drop it soon

Fortius:
pls mamas owing us BS shuld drop it o

cc raptor2.christybabe.esof1.olatebony...God is ur muscle pls dnt carry it ova to august o..ejoor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 2:42am On Jul 19, 2016
@suzy welcome teamie,enjoy your stay. @olamite,happy bumping,you shall carry this to term n deliver easily by God's grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 3:48am On Jul 19, 2016
melly245:

is it only me,or why do these men like sex more when you are sick, is it their way of saying sorry?

Lolz. I think so too. Dh will be saying sorry and his hands will continue their ministrations. Sometimes I just sigh and give in. Other times o, nothing. I'll just lie and tell him baby is stretching and that doc says once baby is doin that she needs no disturbance and he'll leave me alone.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 3:58am On Jul 19, 2016
mitchyy:

This was the last soup i made before delivery and it cost just N400.

Owo Soup

Dry catfish - 200
Oil - 50
Garri - 50
Crayfish - 50
Potash - 50

I had oil, garri, crayfish and potash at home, so all i spent was 200naira for the catfish.

This is the era of change! Lol

Lol. I just showed this to dh as we are awake together. He smiled and said me and my e-sisters have started again. This is great o. Wait until I show this to my friend forming "1k is too small to cook". I will even try this your method sef but substitute catfish with fish or meat as I dnt like it so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 4:07am On Jul 19, 2016
Blessedmum:

You even spent more than I did dis evening. I cooked vegetable ,here is the breakdown :

Vegetable (Spinach) 100
Pepper 100
Locust bean 20
Fried panla 300
I av palmoil at home, it was even more delicious Dan d one I spend plenty money on.

Yea, those kinds of soup can be sweet ehn and it can pain when they finish.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babylove01: 4:53am On Jul 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 5:58am On Jul 19, 2016
ijeomaobi1:
@iyabetajos,

Bromocripton, chai.... Dat drug strong kakaraka. When I was TTCing and used that drug for hormone imbalance I suffer. mood swings, fainting,dizziness,vomiting. After every, nothing till I jammed the TTC thread on nairaland last year and started using herbal drugs.

I think I started with a quarter of the tiny tablets. If u Google it too, u are meant to start with small dosage. So break it into 4 parts and start for few days
Tnx ma.i started with 1 tablet daily
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:01am On Jul 19, 2016
olubankemi:
@Goldenruby, pls administer pcm asap, unwrap him for cooling and am sure he will sleep and wake up smiling at you.

@Iyabetajos, have you checked your pcv since you delivered? If no pls do check. Do you do half tab of bromo or full tab? Pls do half tab for now.

Congrats Olamitie.

Hmmn my doc started me on 1 daily.d pharmacist almost gave me overdose.she said 1 morning and 1 evening i had to call d doctor.hw r my twins jare
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 6:01am On Jul 19, 2016
zimunachimdi:
Oh,i cant deal. What??

My dear, if I download my own side of vigilante u fit com prefer ur side pass my own. Just enjoy it dearie. Dis face will soon be ova.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:04am On Jul 19, 2016
soonest:

Haba no wahala na grin

@iyabetajos, bromocriptine is notorious for dizziness and for some fainting spells especially when you get up suddenly and @ d start of therapy. Moduretic can also cause you to b dizzy as well If ur BP has been crash down. I'll say d combination may be d culprit but my eyes are on bromocriptine. Sorry dear, pls when next you want to get up from lying position get up slowly. pls see ur Dr for re-evaluation too.
Tnx maam lyk say i wan kpai yday fa.d oda doctor i met insisted i continue.i no gree ohh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 7:12am On Jul 19, 2016
tracysparkle:
mothers in the house we thank God for safe delivery.......been so o busy.put to bed on the 8th of July.

Congrats ma'am. We thank God for safe delivery. May your LO always make you proud.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 7:20am On Jul 19, 2016
For mamas that have given birth and the ones that have packed their bags already, did anyone use a big box? I feel it's better to just put our things in one good sized box than small bags? What did you use? I no want make e be like say na only me waka come o Lol. Can't even remember what I used when I had my first...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:44am On Jul 19, 2016
Pls I'm interested in the food thread o! Biko paste link

[quote author=iomoge2 nother 1k.
Although I have oil n seasoning at home.
Will upload d pix if I can n give breakdown.
Lol

Pix already on d food tread
Lol
And that's quarter of d vegetable o.[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 7:47am On Jul 19, 2016
thorpido:
Iyabetojas,bromocriptine can make you dizzy and combining it with moduretic can give you fainting spells.You need to be placed on minimal dose of bromocriptine initially and taken only at bed time till your body adjusts to it.
If you still have fainting spells,talk to your doctor let him re-evaluate and maybe adjust your drugs/dosages.

tnx sir am grateful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:49am On Jul 19, 2016
Pls I'm interested in the food thread o! Biko paste link

iomoge2:

Hahaha. I prepared a pot of fish stew with 1k and a pot of vegetable with another 1k.
Although I have oil n seasoning at home.
Will upload d pix if I can n give breakdown.
Lol

Pix already on d food tread
Lol
And that's quarter of d vegetable o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:58am On Jul 19, 2016
mell....y245:

is it only me,or why do these men like sex more when you are sick, is it their way of saying sorry?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 19, 2016
limsycutey:
For mamas that have given birth and the ones that have packed their bags already, did anyone use a big box? I feel it's better to just put our things in one good sized box than small bags? What did you use? I no want make e be like say na only me waka come o Lol. Can't even remember what I used when I had my first...
I used 1 box for baby items and a small one for my own. The reason i separated them was to avoid scatter scatter when the real deal starts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2016
babythug:

Cut them some slack dear..they probably don't know better..

The word ignorance is for real! grin

You are right....Instead of fighting them, we should correct them.

helovesme:

Leave her na grin

She never jam. Nobody will tell her before she runs to buy formula grin grin grin grin

I be wan try EBF with Mofe but wen my effort no satisfy the guy, I added formula wink I can't keel myself mehnnnnn.

mitchyy:

No way o. Me i can't. I don't care if mil or dh gets upset. If e pain dem too much, let them breastfeed him.
How can someone who delivered thru CS be sleeping for just 4hours daily all because they want only EBF for Hansel?

Na you get the body witchyy or sorri mitchyy tongue if you can sustain Hansel darling on EBF, add formulae and everybody will be happy at last. BF alone obviously doesn't satisfy him properly. I almost did same with Mofe but mehnnnnn I couldn't just satisfy him till formulae came in wink

melly245:

i pray anything wey carry my Diamond near where brezz dey na to begin open mouth,and there is no bonding until the brezz enter e mouth

Diamond na boss....No breast in the mouth, no bonding cheesy

helovesme:

11 months on and our son is still sucking with passion. To add insult to injury, he has refused to sleep in his cot so he's always between us on the bed. Which means no night or morning "humping and grinding" grin grin grin

Mofe has a twin in your son. The guy won't use his cot, won't sleep far to allow mummy & daddy blend and even when he sleeps far and daddy & mummy decides to blend, he wakes before one reaches climax undecided

Very frustrating.

MadCow1:

You marry nice guy..

If I no put the Pikin for Boarding house after 6 weeks or send am go meet my Grand mama for village, no say I no be real Mad Cow. angry

See, I no dey carry Bobbie matter play o! Me and my Boo don even sign undertaken say after we born our 7 childrens finish, she go travel go yonder go meet Doctor make them do alignment and wheel balancing for her bobbie make e set back.

Any pikin wey carry my Bobbie play, I fit disown am on the spot. angry

Ask for the matter of sleeping on the same bed with us, that one is not even up for discussion. angry

The cow is definitely mad grin grin grin

The bolded don make me laff throw my phone for toilet bowl...kikikikikikikikikiki

When I grow up, I wanna be like you mehnnnnn grin

Godmother.....Please in take of drugs by a pregfy woman should be strictly on a professional's prescription. And you can still question the professional to avoid stories that touch.

Olamitie....This one will stay. Declare and believe it. You will carry to term and deliver like the Hebrew women.

Suzy....You are welcome to the club smiley

Goldenruby.....Just pay me $1000 and I would reveal the hidden recipes of Owoh soup to you. Witchyy/Mitchyy own no sweet reach my own. tongue

As for your son's 6wks vaccine. I don't know why u were advised not to administer PCM but I did for Mofe and it made managing the pains easier for us. Hope the gurus has helped you

melly245:

They say sex heals grin

zimunachimdi:
Oh,i cant deal. What??

Kikikikikikikikikikikikikik cheesy grin grin

My dear.....No shortcut, No manual. Just try and enjoy the whole drama and save the memories.

Make I laff some more.....kikikikikikikikD

cc : jazzyjazz

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 19, 2016
Mama Mofe abeg teach me this your mention style. I love it!!
That owoh soup enh, I read the recipe online, and saw that once you miss a step or overdo somethings, you would be left with palm oil stew, I just gave up.
Comman teach me please kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.