Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2006) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8139849 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 3:27am On Jul 25, 2016
zaynie:

I sha know say na only man fit open eye buy pink for baby boy. cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 3:37am On Jul 25, 2016
Thanks everyone for the Love and congratulatory messages. We all shall be congratulated and all glory given to God.

Congratz to my teammie and fellow twin mama Udoomama, may God bless your Lo's.

Congratz to all the mama's that have put to bed, may your Lo's bring u nothing but joy.

Welcome to the newbies and recently ported members frm the ttc thread. Wishing ya'all a wonderful preggy xperience.

Pls oooo mamas, what can I do for my tummy to go down after CS before it's too late.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 5:17am On Jul 25, 2016
Let me manage to type. Laziness is doing me strong thing gan ooooo.
@sugar, good 2 av u bak. May ur mum continue to rest in God's bossom
@fortius, @juliebest @other mums congrats on the birth of ur los.
@teamseptember, op we re good. Less than 9weeks for us all but I dnt mind birthing at 36 or 37weeks ooo. I'm getin depressed unnecessarily n I nid to give my ds a birthday mate so porting is allowed to team august.

So 2005, the year I saw n met my sweet molato dh but fear no gree me get boyfrwend.

#2005, the year I stole iya simababe's money go watch film for cinema

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennystudio: 7:00am On Jul 25, 2016
Congrats to fortius and other mama that have given birth.
Team Jan una no dey comment @ all, jazzyjazzy my mate and my cappo no dey too show face abi na ms still dey do una or una think say Jan still far. Abeg make una dey talk once in a while jor make we dey rock dis page together.

Mummy zaine Abeg release money for aso ebi ooo ama parry hard, I be ijebu so make we do parry and spend all d dollar jor wink

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by midesquare: 7:33am On Jul 25, 2016
@britneystacy and ozycy tnks for d warm welcome ma'am....wat are d dues?

@fabmummy, relax ur mind....God is in control
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:49am On Jul 25, 2016
My sister, dis one no be ms matter again o! Even tho I still de vomit once everyday, na exhaustion be my wahala.
And I thought they said second trimester was the easiest. Hmmmmm! I tire o!!!

sennystudio:
Congrats to fortius and other mama that have given birth.
Team Jan una no dey comment @ all, jazzyjazzy my mate and my cappo no dey too show face abi na ms still dey do una or una think say Jan still far. Abeg make una dey talk once in a while jor make we dey rock dis page together.

Mummy zaine Abeg release money for aso ebi ooo ama parry hard, I be ijebu so make we do parry and spend all d dollar jor wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2016
simababe:
Let me manage to type. Laziness is doing me strong thing gan ooooo.
@sugar, good 2 av u bak. May ur mum continue to rest in God's bossom
@fortius, @juliebest @other mums congrats on the birth of ur los.
@teamseptember, op we re good. Less than 9weeks for us all but I dnt mind birthing at 36 or 37weeks ooo. I'm getin depressed unnecessarily n I nid to give my ds a birthday mate so porting is allowed to team august.

So 2005, the year I saw n met my sweet molato dh but fear no gree me get boyfrwend.

#2005, the year I stole iya simababe's money go watch film for cinema
Ole!!!!! tongue grin grin

Jazzyjazz sorry and please take it easy on yourself! God is in control kiss

Midesquare welcome and enjoy your Peggy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2016
@captain sugah 3rd trimester blues are frequent urination,difficulty to turn wen sleeping,feel like vomiting after eating,heartburn. Baby sex not confirmed yet but going to scan today hopefully baby will cooperate.

Congrats to d mamas DAT just had their Lo God protection on dem.

Ma'am liftedhand hmm u na senior mama o,year 2001 the year I entered secondary skool.

Hope am not d only one o,abi am I d baby of d house
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pinkydaisy(f): 8:13am On Jul 25, 2016
Hello,

I can not believe this thread is still active,,,what a surprise.
Agiboma started this sometime in 12/13, can't really remember but it was such a wonderful group back then and still is till now as I can deduce from the numerous contributions.
Just said to check and there it was,,,,,good job mamas,,,God bless.

Am joining the thread again and I am currently 10wks+,,,
this morning sickness is killing me like its my first time,,,,,cant ever seem to get used to it. The nausea is out of this world and everything and everyone has a foul odour,,,my kitchen is a no go area kpakpa,,,,,God help us oh.

For all the preggies out there,,,nice to meet you guys again.

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:20am On Jul 25, 2016
pinkydaisy:
Hello,

I can not believe this thread is still active,,,what a surprise.
Agiboma started this sometime in 12/13, can't really remember but it was such a wonderful group back then and still is till now as I can deduce from the numerous contributions.
Just said to check and there it was,,,,,good job mamas,,,God bless.

Am joining the thread again and I am currently 10wks+,,,
this morning sickness is killing me like its my first time,,,,,cant ever seem to get used to it. The nausea is out of this world and everything and everyone has a foul odour,,,my kitchen is a no go area kpakpa,,,,,God help us oh.

For all the preggies out there,,,nice to meet you guys again.
You never hang boot? Lolz grin cheesy grin cheesy welcome back! We will sure benefit from your wealth of experience. House a warm welcome to one of our ancestor mama kiss kiss

Olaoyekemi say waht? I Kent hear you! Ayam a vely young geh tongue tongue (small pikin like you grin)

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 8:27am On Jul 25, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Well, though there may be a slight cause for concern but needless worrying too much about it now. You may be fortunate and the pregnancy weight doesn t disturb at all. Why start now to worry about something that may not happen? If it actually does disturb, there will be a way out for you. When you get that bridge, you will cross it.
thanks sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennystudio: 8:35am On Jul 25, 2016
jazzyjazz:

My sister, dis one no be ms matter again o! Even tho I still de vomit once everyday, na exhaustion be my wahala.

Worst part is this gradual depression that's creeping in. I don find work tire since I left my last job in April, but none is forthcoming. Infact I never even get invite to interview sef and dh is getting worried. For 3years that we dated b4 marriage, I've never been jobless longer than 1 month! It's been 4 months now and I still de house. E de worry me seriously and I get agitated and upset whenever dh brings up the issue as I sometimes blame myself for being jobless! Aand no one would definitely want to employ a pregnant woman in this Abuja. 
I no even know wetin to do again! 

And then at my 7week scan, I was there is a 3.9 x 3.3cm anterior intramural fibroid. With tears I asked dr how bad it is, and he saaid it's not bad that only thing is I'll sometimes feel pain. Hmm! I was not worried abt it b4 bt I find myself worrying abt it so much lately because I remember in 2013 when I had my apendix surgery where I almost died, there was a girl who had fibroid, Hmmmm! Na only God save her o!!!

Basically, I don't know what to do with myself. I need a job or at least something that will keep be busy regularly. 

I just tire!!!!

2mrw will make us 15weeks!

Awww so sorry sis, hang in there God will perfect everything in your life.
Am sure you'll find a good job in good time but you need a lot of time to rest cos of your health, so I will advice you to holdon on d job issue for now and concentrate on d baby growing inside of u.

If you don't mind you can start selling stuff u ve idea of instead of seating down @ home dat will keep u busy for a while even if the interest is little.

Take good care of yourself dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RashMe(f): 8:41am On Jul 25, 2016
zaynie:

I see say you dey online today o!
No just try am! Oya enter her with Riri now now now....

hailings to all sexy mamas and handsome babas in d house, i greet una. yes yes, i know its been a long time, actually i do pop in once in a while to check on d family, d rate at which d thread runs i dont think i can be up to date. To be a single mom no be moinmoin, thank God for d continued grace sha.....

Anyways i miss all of una, especially dis due collector mama, ma'am zaynie, tyconcepts, cherrymum1, kaffy4bill, helovesme, ahnie, stadora deezou, am sorry if I didn't mention ur name.

for d new mamas, lemme do small intro, na me b dis group amiable publist, announcer, pro Rashme iya small alhaja Ri

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2016
Fortius:
Hello mamas nd papas..'Bae' made her swaggalicious entry at 7.30pm dis evening thru VD after 2hrs short labour wt shinkini tears;

Congrat dear,may the arrival of your LO bring joy and favour to your home in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 9:02am On Jul 25, 2016
sennystudio:

Hmmm my teamie, am always here o... I tot mamas said second trimester is honeymoon stage but for me, der is nothing honey about d moon o. Exhaustion is now my second name. The only thing helping me is glucose and lucozade boost. May God see us through

@jazzyjazz, God will take control. Ndo

@Olaoyekemi, u are not d only one o, I was in primary 6 in 2001
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2016
Thank you ma

Liftedhands:
Ole!!!!! tongue grin grin

Jazzyjazz sorry and please take it easy on yourself! God is in control kiss

Midesquare welcome and enjoy your Peggy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2016
Thank you for the words of encouragement. I have thought of buying and selling. I'm just trying to figure out what sells more here.

I also thought it would be wise to use this period and enroll in open University and do my post graduate studies as I didn't really make a good result in school.

I'll discuss this two options with my mum and Dh and hear what they have to say.

Thanks once more. God bless you

sennystudio:

Awww so sorry sis, hang in there God will perfect everything in your life.
Am sure you'll find a good job in good time but you need a lot of time to rest cos of your health, so I will advice you to holdon on d job issue for now and concentrate on d baby growing inside of u.

If you don't mind you can start selling stuff u ve idea of instead of seating down @ home dat will keep u busy for a while even if the interest is little.

Take good care of yourself dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2016
Amen o. Thank you ma

Rukkington:

Hmmm my teamie, am always here o... I tot mamas said second trimester is honeymoon stage but for me, der is nothing honey about d moon o. Exhaustion is now my second name. The only thing helping me is glucose and lucozade boost. May God see us through

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2016
In the midst of all the wahala of pregnancy. Biko make una come follow me enjoy this my breakfast

Moi Moi and pap with powdered milk

make una no mind my rubber cup. I like my Pap in large quantity grin

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 9:28am On Jul 25, 2016
simababe:

#2005, the year I stole iya simababe's money go watch film for cinema[b][/b]
grin ;DNaughty girl tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2016
Rukkington:

Yeah,I don see person wey I senior o.
Ma'am zaynie don't u tink we d young mamas need to assist u in dues collection since we still av d strength so DAT u can rest.
Am only suggesting ,u know am very loyal

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2016
@Jazzyjazz and sennystudio. I am sure you are going to start seeing the January teamie to wards the end of 2nd trimester when the aches and pains set in and they need answers to various questions.
Jazzy you can try enrol in school or get a vocational course to keep busy.
In other news 2005 year I started working in my current industry cool. You people have used talk to pass my nysc year and stay-at-home years.
Catching up with this thread is like running after a moving train

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2016
Rukkington:

shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2016
Yeahhhh, finally my own sec. Grad yr is here.... Wow! Wat a memory, it's been donkey years already...... Thanks to all who made this page a reality... Page 2005
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2016
Rashme lil hajia is looking cute kisses to her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2016
jazzyjazz:

Worst part is this gradual depression that's creeping in. I don find work tire since I left my last job in April, but none is forthcoming. Infact I never even get invite to interview sef and dh is getting worried. For 3years that we dated b4 marriage, I've never been jobless longer than 1 month! It's been 4 months now and I still de house. E de worry me seriously and I get agitated and upset whenever dh brings up the issue as I sometimes blame myself for being jobless! Aand no one would definitely want to employ a pregnant woman in this Abuja. 

And then at my 7week scan, I was there is a 3.9 x 3.3cm anterior intramural fibroid. With tears I asked dr how bad it is, and he saaid it's not bad that only thing is I'll sometimes feel pain. Hmm! I was not worried abt it b4 bt I find myself worrying abt it so much lately because I remember in 2013 when I had my apendix surgery where I almost died, there was a girl who had fibroid, Hmmmm! Na only God save her o!!!

Basically, I don't know what to do with myself. I need a job or at least something that will keep be busy regularly. 

I just tire!!!!

just keep an open mind teammie, still vomit once in a while too, but its different frm 1st trimester sha, pele, u will be fine.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2016
olaoyekemi:

Yeah,I don see person wey I senior o.
Ma'am zaynie don't u tink we d young mamas need to assist u in dues collection since we still av d strength so DAT u can rest.
Am only suggesting ,u know am very loyal

Lol grin .This your suggestion ehn lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2016
Liftedhands:
shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Abi na grin .I am patiently waiting for my sec sch grad yr too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2016
jazzyjazz:

I just tire!!!!

So sorry you feel this way! But in all honesty no one will employ you as you are pregnant except by some miraculous happening. So just hang that thought for now and focus on how you can develope yourself before baby comes. Because wven after you have the baby, it might still take a while to get a job.

As you have said you can do the open university course.
You can buy and sell as someone else suggested but also consider your growing bump and possible tiredness that comes with pregnancy as you will need to be quite mobile at he start to build your customer base.

You can also do some craft courses. Things like beading and sewing are perfectly safe and you can sell your wares. Sugestions include brooches, throwpillows and cushion covers, hair bands, baby rumpers.... the list is endless.

If you have space in your house/compound you can do some light gardening in pots/containers and grow some veg... tomatoes, pepppers, garden egg/aubergines and peas are just a few examples that are easy to grow. The simply task of watering them daily and seeing the produce can be very satisfying....

As for the fibroids, your doctors should be keeping a close eye on it. As long as it is not interfering with your baby or with the birth, all will be well.

You will likely require a couple more than the usual number of scans as you progress to monitor the position and the size and to ensure it is not in a place that will affect normal vaginal delivery i.e some fibroids can be in a place that will block the baby from coming out easily which may then warrant cs. But as the womb expands it may shift out of the way.

Also due to the fibroid you are likely to be given an injection ( cant remember the name) after birth to help your womb contract back quickly and reduce the risk of bleeding as fibriods can stop this from happening..

just bear in mind and discuss with your doctor the next time you see him.

All the best.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2016
@lifTedhands @dunni29, wht i do nowww. grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2016
Welcome Midesquare, have a smooth ride.

Olaoyekemi you are not! Mine is even after that ur own ooh cheesy

Jazzyjazz your dreamjob is doing press up, coming your way sooonest.

Senior Pinkydaisy welcome back!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2016
Lol. That's when real pregnancy problems will bring people out of peeping

I'll enroll in open University and also try to take a non stressful vocational training

Thanks for the tips

Dunni29:
@Jazzyjazz and sennystudio. I am sure you are going to start seeing the January teamie to wards the end of 2nd trimester when the aches and pains set in and they need answers to various questions.
Jazzy you can try enrol in school or get a vocational course to keep busy.
In other news 2005 year I started working in my current industry cool. You people have used talk to pass my nysc year and stay-at-home years.
Catching up with this thread is like running after a moving train

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.