Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144223 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
Zemaye and beedam, you are welcome, beedam this stage will soon be over and you'll enter 'the honeymoon stage' cheesy.
Julieni, where are you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
zemaye: wow
I hail all d mamaz in d house.I nor fit mention names una too plenty. but I welcome myself to this lovely thread as a momma to a 14 weeks old sugar boy.
moderators in d has over to una mk una trow d welcomed parry
Welcome dear...
My kisses to your LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hello ladies!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
I hail all A-z mamas, @zemaye, you are welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
Welikom! Wia d kolanut u carry come na
I hail all d mamaz in d house.I nor fit mention names una too plenty. but I welcome myself to this lovely thread as a momma to a 14 weeks old sugar boy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zemaye: 4:16am On Jul 13, 2014
julibest,LyndaRocyce,Fifa abi Na ;FIFA grin lovina tanks o
Lynda kiss to you and your
lovinam Na only me waka come o. d kola go soon reach hia

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
chifreke: zooming vickilafab i missed u dear!

U caught me peeping wink missed you too darl. Great work u r doing to make d house bubble again.
A-Z moms, (names too numerous to mention lest I offend any mama wey I forget to add) I dey greet una o! Happy Sunday- enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
Happy sunday all the mamas,hope we're enjoying the weather
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
@ julibest, thanks jare. I'm trying to endure sha. All the senior mamas I greet una o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fnor: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hello ladies,.. long time
For the babe whoncalls herself my friend to sleep with my hubby just goes to show she never really wasca true friend...
How r d pushing mamas doing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
babe01: @amjane, it will stop after 3month. just try and manage it ok
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
babe01: @amjane, it will stop after 3month. just try and manage it ok
Thanks dear. I will.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
Thanks to you all. Am much better yesterday and today. Please what's the cure for indigestion? My appointment with the doctor is next month which is still very far.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
Mamas, please is having pain in the arm part of what I'm to cope wit? The pain has been there for some days now. Thanks. @ amjane, Pele o, they said the sickness will soon be over in the first trimester so let's keep our fingers crossed with the calender by our side.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Archildao: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hello mamas in the house!I'm in my second trimester,i have been feeling this excrutiating pains in my hands,most especialy my fingers.It is so severe that i cannot clench my fist.The pains in my thumbs is even the worst.Please any one in the house that has experienced such should advice me on how to make the pains subside because it is affecting my daily chores since there is no chores that doesn't involve the use of my hands.Thanks mamas!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halura(f): 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
Good evening wonderful mamas in the house I'm 7 weeks and having indigestion whatever I eat juat sits on my throat and refuse to move and have to end up throwing up to get some relief please help a sister out cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 12:33am On Jul 14, 2014
@Archildao I think what you are having is caPal tunnel syndrome. I'm in my last trimester n hAving it also. You can take paracetamol to subside the pains. I learnt it'll linger till after birth. Other experienced mAmas 'll come n help out. @Halura if you read bk a little you'll find the answer to your question. It is well. Mamas na only me waka come o . Good nite wonderful pple smiley smiley wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Archildao: 5:08am On Jul 14, 2014
Halura: Good evening wonderful mamas in the house I'm 7 weeks and having indigestion whatever I eat juat sits on my throat and refuse to move and have to end up throwing up to get some relief please help a sister out cry
It will ease after the first trimester.I felt the same way too,i tell you it could be frustrating!Just endeavour to sit up after eating,prop yourself with a pillow.And eat in bits.it will ease with time.All the best sis!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 6:54am On Jul 14, 2014
Halura: Good evening wonderful mamas in the house I'm 7 weeks and having indigestion whatever I eat juat sits on my throat and refuse to move and have to end up throwing up to get some relief please help a sister out cry

Eat small quantities at once. Some food cause more indigestion than others so try and isolate your food to know the one your tummy tolerates better. For me pregnacare and those iron vitamins was the chief cause of my indigestion so I eliminated it after first trimester.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumytebaby(f): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2014
I Am in my 39 weeks of pregnancy,av been feeling some Braxton hicks contractions with some vaginal discharges dt looks lyk mucous although without blood stain. Pls doc, is d discharge normal n hw soon shld I be xpecting ma baby cos I can't wait 2 carry him or her in my arms.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 10:12am On Jul 14, 2014
Good morning mamas!

Yippeeeeee! Janice Eseosa is 2 today,I luv u so much my consolation. God bless u real good as u add another year to age. Mamas I so happy today as my angel clocks 2.........wowww how time flies

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 10:16am On Jul 14, 2014
Archildao: Hello mamas in the house!I'm in my second trimester,i have been feeling this excrutiating pains in my hands,most especialy my fingers.It is so severe that i cannot clench my fist.The pains in my thumbs is even the worst.Please any one in the house that has experienced such should advice me on how to make the pains subside because it is affecting my daily chores since there is no chores that doesn't involve the use of my hands.Thanks mamas!

Welcome to the thread babes & welcome to the journey of motherhood. Sorry about ur pains I had that same experience too & it didn't leave me until around a month after delivery,I sometimes massage it with aboniki balm which help relieve it for some time then it comes back again. Enjoy it dear,it's part of the package grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 10:21am On Jul 14, 2014
bumytebaby: I Am in my 39 weeks of pregnancy,av been feeling some Braxton hicks contractions with some vaginal discharges dt looks lyk mucous although without blood stain. Pls doc, is d discharge normal n hw soon shld I be xpecting ma baby cos I can't wait 2 carry him or her in my arms.

Welcome dear, have u packed ur bags yet? I'm sure that's a sign that ur lo is getting ready to come,be at alert.God will grant u a smooth delivery.Other sabi mamas will soon attend to u soon,cheers!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babe01: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2014
good morning to all the beautiful mothers in the house. @favored gal, how is baby doing, @udoka, how is nani doing. its been awhile o and hope everyone is doing good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2014
bumytebaby: I Am in my 39 weeks of pregnancy,av been feeling some Braxton hicks contractions with some vaginal discharges dt looks lyk mucous although without blood stain. Pls doc, is d discharge normal n hw soon shld I be xpecting ma baby cos I can't wait 2 carry him or her in my arms.

you shall deliver safely insha Allah, hope your luggages are well arranged and ur dh is getting ready to zoom u to the hospital. we await your birth story.

you are welcome dear.

Amjane,, good to know you are better, pele.

Archildao: Hello mamas in the house!I'm in my second trimester,i have been feeling this excrutiating pains in my hands,most especialy my fingers.It is so severe that i cannot clench my fist.The pains in my thumbs is even the worst.Please any one in the house that has experienced such should advice me on how to make the pains subside because it is affecting my daily chores since there is no chores that doesn't involve the use of my hands.Thanks mamas!

so many strange things are attached to pregnancy, have you tried seeing a gyne? if you can't do most work, its time your dh steps in to help or get someone to stay with you for the main time. its well with you sweetie.
by the time you carry the sweet lo, you will not remember the pain again wink

just try different food items, i know one will definitely stay. try peppery food and reduce oil or abstain from vegetable oil for now.

happy birthday to little imurboss.Long life and prosperity, may she live to fulfill her destiny.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lordmanuel: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
Live healthy, by drinking healthy coffee, recommend it and make money while pregnant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
Awwww sorry dear!
Actually,one will probably have to live with some indigestion during preggy. Though it's a discomfort to you but the slowing down of your digestive system gives ya body more time to pass nutrient through the placenta for ya LO... So u see, it isn't that bad afterall...#lol no mind me.
During preggy, hormones tend to make your muscles relax, and that relaxation slows ya digestive system progress after meal.....
Indigestion cannot be fully avoided but you can aid your digestive process by taking your time to masticate ya food thoroughly b4 swallow.
After eating,try not to exert much pressure on ya tummy; sit-up straight,wear comfortable/loose clothes and also wait for atleast 1hr b4 lying down.
Instead of bending with ya waist, use your knees.
Eat dinner early(like 3-4hrs b4 bed),so your meal may digest b4 lying down to sleep.
Drinks containing caffeine also aggravate indigestion...minimize ya intake.
Lastly, avoid alcohol and ciggarettes this period for they tend to cause indigestion/heartburn.

Don't worry dear, it'll soon pass.... All join for wetin u sign during ikwokirikwo.

Amjane, this piece is also for u.

Wish ya'll a stress-free preggy/delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
beedam: Mamas, please is having pain in the arm part of what I'm to cope wit? The pain has been there for some days now. Thanks. @ amjane, Pele o, they said the sickness will soon be over in the first trimester so let's keep our fingers crossed with the calender by our side.
Ok dear. The Lord is our strength. We shall all carry to term IJN, Amen.
beedam: Mamas, please is having pain in the arm part of what I'm to cope wit? The pain has been there for some days now. Thanks. @ amjane, Pele o, they said the sickness will soon be over in the first trimester so let's keep our fingers crossed with the calender by our side.
Ok dear. The Lord is our strength. We shall all carry to term IJN, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
tchiwinnie: From dis example, it appears wot d boy wanted @ dat stage was sex, and that isn't d foundation of marriage. U can't tell ur son to marry @ 20, just so dat he cld hv d license to hv sex. There re oda things to consider

i wont tell him to marry oh. But if he says he is ready. i will support him after much counsel though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
I greet all mamas A to Z minus C and L. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiez2: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hi mums rukemi nawa o why u remove we the c and l mamas wetin we do u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
So I no follow abi? Wait I de come. Your punishment go heavey. U no de fear face.

@Beckytunde wia u dey o

Welcome new mamas. No worry very soon I go get plenty time to jon the convo here. Una well done. E hugs to al
Rukemi291: I greet all mamas A to Z minus C and L. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.