Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149397 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 1:59am On Aug 01, 2016
babylove01:
My e-family help me give praise and thanks to the most High for adding another year to my years. Am plus 1 today. Yippieeeee.

In another news July/August mamas please sama me with a birthday mate. Surprise for Any August 1st birthday.
happy birthday babylove and all the celebrants,i wish you all many more beautiful years to come. Happy new month,its shall be a blessed one for us all..Amen
@favouredmom,how are you doin ma'am?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 2:20am On Aug 01, 2016
@ Mummytee i'm doing fine, thanks for asking

Happy new month to us all. May this month if August be filled with amazing testimonies in our lives and respective homes

Congrats to all the celebrants and those that have recently put to bed

Team December hope we are okay? The Lord is our strength. We are due for a roll call soon. I'm exactly 21 weeks today and I thank God for divine energy to carry the pregnancy this far. He that has begun a good work in us will complete it in due time

Supernatural delivery is ours

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:33am On Aug 01, 2016
Liftedhands:

Happy new month ladies!!!!!
Welcome to August kiss

Hebrew women delivery to britneystacy and her crew in Jesus name.
Thanks Sis. .... kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:38am On Aug 01, 2016
Harmless1:

my dear I'm fyn. Thank God July is ending today dou my edd has changed to Sept. but am believing God to still be an august mama.

y
Thank you for responding. ....Good to know you are fine. Guess you have a small baby then ....hence your baby's measurement pushing your EDD forward. But not to worry, you may still birth in August.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 3:44am On Aug 01, 2016
Happy new months mamas.

welcome to August the month of supernatural delivery to team august, so let d countdown begins.

#TeamAugustForSupernaturalDelivery#

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 3:45am On Aug 01, 2016
@ lil proudy wat a pure and innocent smile, happy birthday to u may u always be a blessing to your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 5:13am On Aug 01, 2016
babylove01:
My e-family help me give praise and thanks to the most High for adding another year to my years. Am plus 1 today. Yippieeeee.

In another news July/August mamas please sama me with a birthday mate. Surprise for Any August 1st birthday.

Happy Birthday dear, enjoy your day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 5:44am On Aug 01, 2016
Uglybetty1, happy belated birthday. Hope u enjoyed ur day.

Babylove01, happy birthday girl! Have a blast.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:47am On Aug 01, 2016
Mumjb:
@ lil proudy wat a pure and innocent smile, happy birthday to u may u always be a blessing to your family.

Amen! Thanks sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:50am On Aug 01, 2016
Happy New Month mamas!

Safe delivery 2 all August mamas... Go with God!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 6:24am On Aug 01, 2016
iomoge2:
Been ages o

XX01 - been a while u dropped a line o. I Miss u personally.

Capp, I dey. Been trying to catch up with the pages and it's been a herculean task. Still have 15 pages to read. Lol. Hope your shopping went well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:29am On Aug 01, 2016
Arese, winner of The Voice Nigeria!!!

*long hiss*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fvine: 6:31am On Aug 01, 2016
Abeg any Mama here using or have used Cyclogest? Pls where or how do you store it? Popped mine in the Fridge, hope that's ok? it says to store below 25 degrees centigrade in a cool and dark place. I no sabi my house temp hence the fridge, no blame me, just correct me if am wrong. Happy New Month Mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 6:41am On Aug 01, 2016
babylove01, happy birthday mama! wish u many fruitful years ahead
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:59am On Aug 01, 2016
Hbd to all celebrants @ Uglybetty1 @babylove1 and my own very special and yummy Lil Proudy kiss kiss kiss.
I wish you all a lifetime of happiness.
Proudmum38, you are doing a fine job on this young man o, he looks so healthy and yummy kiss

Welcome to all newbies.
Please settle down and feel free to mingle.
And most importantly pay your dues o...... I no dey take am play at all angry

Congrats to all the new mothers. May your children always make you happy and proud. Amin

August mamas, how far? The much awaited August is here o...... Oya go forth and deliver with ease.

TeamCaptains..... Oya Ginger your teamies to come out and pray.
Where are our prayers warriors? Oya o, let's pray.
My Muslim sisters Nko? Let's represent....
First day of the month/ First Prayer Monday in August.

August ------ Britneystacy, it's time to shine o! wink
September----- Sweet Sugah ( tell your teamies to getting ready cos I am coming for bag checking angry)
October -------- Feddy27 a.k.a. Feddy the Explorer a.k.a. PH map tongue
November ------iOmoge2, Iya Zoe.
December-------- Favouredmom
January----------- Sixx
February --------? We don dey see which month go dull us for 2017 undecided
March--------- Babyadorable
April------------- can't wait to have you here kiss

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:14am On Aug 01, 2016
Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
In the name of Allah the Most Beneficient , the Most Merciful.

We ask for forgiveness of sins, the intentional and unintentional.
The ones we made people commit and then ones people made us commit.
We thank you for all you have done in our lives. We thank you that we are still alive and healthy too.
We pray that you continue to bless us with good health.

We thank you for our new mothers. For granting them safe delivery. I pray you complete their joy. Amin
We pray that you grant the remaining pregnant moms a safe delivery. BabyAlive, momalive.
We pray that any form of loss either in our jobs, business, miscarriage, still birth, neonatal loss, husband or whatever will never arise again.
We pray for all of our sisters that have suffered loss in any way, that you grant them double of what they loss. They shall testify to your greatness this month. Amin
We pray for our vigilante moms, especially the new moms. Please grant them the strength, wisdom and resilience to nurture their babies.
We pray for our atc sisters. That they shall record an exceedingly high number of bfps this year. They shall have their hearts desires and it won't be cut short by miscarriage or complications. Amin
We pray for our husbands, that you grant them all they need to be wonderful husbands and amazing fathers.
We pray for our Drs all over, May they never go wrong in our case. Amin.
We pray for protection from the evil ones with the evil eyes, the evil touch and the evil tongue.
We pray for guidance so that we shall never stray.
Amin
Amin Ya Allah
Amin Kun fa ya kun

Suratul Kaothar.
Suratul Fathia

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 7:22am On Aug 01, 2016
Happy New month mamas!!! grin Wow, can't believe August is finally here, it seemed so so far away!

August mamas, how market, I hope we are ready. I'm ready o, erm I need to wipe down the crib sha, cos dust don gather and we need to repaint our room thanks to my madam's crayon decorating skills. Ok, maybe I'm not completely ready Lol, but I'm almost there!

#ourtimeishere
#teamaugustforsupernaturaldelivery

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kejibabe(f): 7:29am On Aug 01, 2016
happy new month mamas

August mamas , are u ready?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 7:39am On Aug 01, 2016
XX01:

Capp, I dey. Been trying to catch up with the pages and it's been a herculean task. Still have 15 pages to read. Lol. Hope your shopping went well.
It went well I.

We thank God.

Oya read up grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 7:39am On Aug 01, 2016
Happy New Month! The Lord will be with you through the remaining months of the year,he will fight your battle and make your enemies bow under you,you will know no sorrow and afflictions,the Lord will take you from glory to glory,whatever you lay your hands on shall be a Blessings, your sad moment will turn to joy,you shall give testimony of good deeds of God in your life IJN.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2016
happy new month

proudmum38 happy belated birthday to lil proudy,may God bless your new age. may you fulfil destiny. in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 7:44am On Aug 01, 2016
babylove01:

Happy birthday to u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Thank you for responding. ....Good to know you are fine. Guess you have a small baby then ....hence your baby's measurement pushing your EDD forward. But not to worry, you may still birth in August.

I pray so coz august is my birth month.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2016
@fvine, fridge is where I put mine. That's the best place. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice02: 8:12am On Aug 01, 2016
Happy new month to everyone.

August mamas God wil make it easy for u all.

Other waddling mamas God is our strenght nomore loss in our mist IJN

TTC mamas dis is ur month oya come and seat on d golden chair.

babylove01 happy birthday. God bless ur new age.

@Fvine i store mine in d fridge den.

Teamnovember.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:46am On Aug 01, 2016
proudmom38:
Hello mamas! my pix @1 year...

Happy birthday Lil Proudy! Grow and shine in wisdom and might kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babyadorable(f): 8:47am On Aug 01, 2016
Let us pray.God we tnk u 4 all d beautiful tins u don dy do 4 us.we come as u made us dis moni 2 say tnk u 4 a new month.we pray 4 each n every family here 4 ur blessings n love 2 b wi us alwayz.our LOs both delivered n in d womb we ask 4 ur eyez of protectn upon dem.our DH bless dir going out n dir coming wit d goodies of life so life can b sweet 4 us all.4 our ttc sistas God do d untinkable,unmaginable n put smiles on dir face.remember dem 4 gud.we all shall deliver like hebrew women IJN.remain bless n hapi new month
zaynie:
Hbd to all celebrants @ Uglybetty1 @babylove1 and my own very special and yummy Lil Proudy kiss kiss kiss.
I wish you all a lifetime of happiness.
Proudmum38, you are doing a fine job on this young man o, he looks so healthy and yummy kiss

Welcome to all newbies.
Please settle down and feel free to mingle.
And most importantly pay your dues o...... I no dey take am play at all angry

Congrats to all the new mothers. May your children always make you happy and proud. Amin

August mamas, how far? The much awaited August is here o...... Oya go forth and deliver with ease.

TeamCaptains..... Oya Ginger your teamies to come out and pray.
Where are our prayers warriors? Oya o, let's pray.
My Muslim sisters Nko? Let's represent....
First day of the month/ First Prayer Monday in August.

August ------ Britneystacy, it's time to shine o! wink
September----- Sweet Sugah ( tell your teamies to getting ready cos I am coming for bag checking angry)
October -------- Feddy27 a.k.a. Feddy the Explorer a.k.a. PH map tongue
November ------iOmoge2, Iya Zoe.
December-------- Favouredmom
January----------- Sixx
February --------? We don dey see which month go dull us for 2017 undecided
March--------- Babyadorable
April------------- can't wait to have you here kiss

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:47am On Aug 01, 2016
zaynie:
October -------- Fed..dy27 a.k.a. Feddy the Explorer a.k.a. PH map tongue

Happy new month darling kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

This my title is bae wink

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:51am On Aug 01, 2016
Omojudy:
Pay back time and I actually ate them unlike una wey dey do internet downloading.

Wickedness in high places...
angry angry angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:54am On Aug 01, 2016
babylove01:
My e-family help me give praise and thanks to the most High for adding another year to my years.
Happy birthday to you. GOD bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2016
Omojudy:

Hsssssssss. Ekaydeydrop I dey come for u.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bodyaffairsdiag: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2016
Hello everyone,
i recommend Body Affairs Diagnostics in Garki 2, Abuja for 4D pregnancy scans. They even burn the picture into a CD so you can show your husband.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.