Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,236 members, 7,860,509 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8263994 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
BritneyStacy:

EDD passed. Induction considered because of baby"a size. Doctor doesn t seem keen on allowing me stay till 42weeks. So am weighing my options. Elective CS or a chance at induction.
If your baby is big I'd say save yourself the stress and opt for the elective!

I was supposed to go in for an elective, already booked by my doctor only for another one to induce saying I may be able to push my 4+ kg baby!

The induction failed and I ended up having an emergency C section.

Keep an open mind sha and all will work out for your good.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
faithisallihave:

He is actually very hot tempered.
I would talk to herself but let me paint a clearer picture so you understand the situation.
My MIL babysits my dd when I'm at work. My office is just a stone throw away from her house.
She took her out today to her niece's house ( my husbands' cousin) and my dd started crying so she breastfed her.
This is a baby that is 7 months old and has started semi solids.
So you see, I don't want to talk because it involves my MIL.
And they could not give her the semi solid?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phelgmatic: 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
mama faithisallihave, you try o. You're a calm woman. Na fight i for come report here say i fight the woman not ask question. In anger, i fit even fight MIL wey allow such nonsense. Make dem carry me go court make we see who go win. Lubbish!
The most painful thing is that the baby even rejected the breast at first. Even if she doesn't have any disease since she's has a baby too, it just isnt right!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
Omojudy:

Some people dey find recognition for their delivery room gymnastics. grin
Make I born quick make she add my story but Na God she go attribute my royalty to cos it can only be Him.
lolz make some good come out of it nah! wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
helovesme:

As in eh.

Maximum and double dose so that she will never try such ever again with any baby that's not hers.

This kind person fit breastfeed her grandkids with no remorse when she becomes a grand mum.
This just gave me chills. Kai
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
Primark:
HELLO TO YOU ALL,
I CREATED THE BIRTHSTORY PAGE,
I remember very well u posted, asking for permission to post OUR birth stories on FACEBOOK and ONLY ONE mama replied with an OK. But I expected dat before u post anybody's story from here u should ask for permission from the OWNER of the story because that is her privacy, dat way there won't be any trouble about WHO TOOK permission and WHO GAVE permission and mind you ONE persons YES is someone else's NO. Now am very certain dat because of dis some mamas here won't drop THEIR BS wen dey put to bed. **IMO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
Flourish and Amazing

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
Primark may God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
Emerald22:

I remember very well u posted, asking for permission to post OUR birth stories on FACEBOOK and ONLY ONE mama replied with an OK. But I expected dat before u post anybody's story from here u should ask for permission from the OWNER of the story because that is her privacy, dat way there won't be any trouble about WHO TOOK permission and WHO GAVE permission and mind you ONE persons YES is someone else's NO. Now am very certain dat because of dis some mamas here won't drop THEIR BS wen dey put to bed. **IMO
She don delete the stories. Make we let story go I beg. She Na our sister. Na mistake she make.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
Medical negligence is something that is common to Nigerians even in the Diaspora. If you read the give birth in US thread, you find people with bitter (nothing fatal yet thankfully) experience. Women that travel several thousands of KMs to give birth in the US only to end up choosing Naija doctors that have now developed a lackadaisical attitude to medicine. The doctors in Naija and some here knows Nigerians would not sue them, they have nothing to lose and they get away with gross negligence.
We need to start holding our healthcare practitioners accountable.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
madam primark primarkgrin...u do well nd as mamas av said u shuld ask for permission..i neva saw ur post though...abeg Liftedhands na only u like fame...mtcheww..u almost made me get hbp o bt DONT POST MINE O abi post it bt dnt include my name cuz am a popular actress nd mak my fans no see metongue

mumi sugah u must be a tisha see me shivering wen i
saw ur postgrin

Emerald22..ehyah..hw is he now..it is well sis.

BritneyStacy..i was induced wt my first nd it was smooth nd fast bt wt intense pain..i think induction is to aid labour to move faster.all d best sis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
Also saw the post, didn't react. To it but saw a mama's response saying its okay and maybe references will be made to the owner.

In other news: My bobo is 3months today, was so prepared for threadcuties only to see plenty be careful wahala.

@olubankemi, will also be resuming by the end of the month. Only had seperation issues with my first, but now, don't feel anything because my child is in capable hands. I guess will just feel the change and get use to it in no time.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumgb: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
So sorry for ur loss @sweetlady4real
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
hmmmmm, yinmu...gaily04, just say u no wan post tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
Fortius:

mumi sugah u must be a tisha see me shivering wen i
saw ur postgrin
grin grin grin
I personally don't mind her using my BS...mine would be boring sef grin

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
Fortius:
madam ...u do well nd as mamas av said u shuld ask for permission..i neva saw ur post though...abeg Liftedhands na only u like fame...mtcheww..u almost made me get hbp o bt DONT POST MINE O abi post it bt dnt include my name cuz am a popular actress nd mak my fans no see me.

LAUGHING OUT LOUD AT THE BOLDED. THANK YOU
Omojudy:

She don delete the stories. Make we let story go I beg. She Na our sister. Na mistake she make.
THANKS MA
temmy2103:
Primark may God bless you
AMEN
Emerald22:

OK
Liftedhands:
Erm if you wish to publish mine please do me the honours, I will even grant you a one on one sef grin CNN fit feature am someday and I'll come and collect royalty cheesy cheesy just be sure to mention my name o grin lolz
THANKS SO MUCH MAMA, AM LITERALLY LAUGHING HERE. MY INTENT WAS TO MAKE IT ANONYMOUS, SO WHEN I INTEND TO POST AGAIN,WILL ASK AND IT WILL BE AN ANON POST.
kotias003:
Id say you've done the honourable thing sir/ ma. I respect this!
THANKS ALOT
mitchyy:

Some mamas will be willing to share their birth stories on other platforms but not all mamas here are okay with it.
I think you should just ask them individually before sharing. I think its better that way to avoid issues
THANK YOU

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
I no know if it's flutters oh
I sha know say I de feel something sometimes when area quiet

As for the cravings, hmmmm na sugar cane now oh
And coconut

Fortius:

Yayy!!..invite us o even if we cnt mak it..we wil salivate heregrin

jazzyjazz...flutters..uhn..ok..so which food u dey crave now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
serendipityF:
hmmmmm, yinmu...gaily04, just say u no wan post tongue
cheesy..dnt mind mama gaily o..mak i post bae 's own sef.

jazzyjazz...kwantinu oo hop d coconut no go mak u dey belch o..no b fart again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phelgmatic: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
sugah:

This just gave me chills. Kai
I saw it live. A relative of mine breastfeeding her grandchild. The child's mother carry belle and had to go back to school. My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets that day i went to visit. I was too embarrassed to say anything
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
I also don't drink any water that is not since cold and food is every 2 hours

I pee like every hour
I don't sleep well at night due to dreams that are so vivid, they feel like they are happening in reality
I try to sleep during the day but I usually don't sleep now than 2 hours
My feet are beginning to swell too
I have a bump too. A very defined one

Sixx:
Was looking 2 hear frm u teamie, sorry abt d weakness it happens 2 me only wen I go out n come back n I also drink water lyk a fish just dat it must be ice, I think its more lyk a craving now,normal cold water makes me gag. N meen dt hunger no be 4 here o, js finished a plate of custom -made indomie peppersoup js 3 hours after breakfast! Infact I wish u n lo a HnH nine months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
Trust me, my farting is on another level now

The sound, rhythm, and smell is just.. .. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Fortius:

jazzyjazz...kwantinu oo hop d coconut no go mak u dey belch o..no b fart again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
My dear am a silent follower on that thread n am amazed how ppl will gather millions only to use naija doc n alot are still goin to use him.

sugah:
Medical negligence is something that is common to Nigerians even in the Diaspora. If you read the give birth in US thread, you find people with bitter (nothing fatal yet thankfully) experience. Women that travel several thousands of KMs to give birth in the US only to end up choosing Naija doctors that have now developed a lackadaisical attitude to medicine. The doctors in Naija and some here knows Nigerians would not sue them, they have nothing to lose and they get away with gross negligence.
We need to start holding our healthcare practitioners accountable.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
BritneyStacy:
Hey mama's, I really need honest answers based on first hand experience. What is induced Labour like? Compare it with natural labour if you have had both please.....
How easy were you able to manage the pain ?
Am sure its still boil down to ur pain threshold.i was induce n it lasted for 2hrs 15min n d pain was bearable for me .
Just go with an open mind.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
#threadcuties
Mehn the journey so far have not been easy oooo.motherhood is indeed no childs play......
My 'eno' is 10 weeks 2days today

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
Primark:
Good morning wonderful people, been following this thread. You all are wonderful people, God bless you all.

Becos I have seen the importance of BirthStories, I decided to create a Page for it on Facebook. Please I came to take permission to share some and will tag the identity as anonymous. My sole intent is to encourage and spread the love, knowledge on here to other range of woman.

Please what do you people think

Emphasis on "Facebook".

You never said Instagram.

If you want to lift stories, the right thing to do is to ask and obtain consent from individual mums.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
Gr8fulHeart:

9ja is already @ that level oh. I did mine @ Bowen teaching hospital, had emerge
ncy cs on a Thursday around 3.30pm , by Friday the next day I walked down to the ward for my baby's immunization and got discharged on Saturday 12pm.

Where's this hospital?
Ogun state, I guess...
But this is like 1 in 10,000...
Hmmn... It is well...

sweetlady4real, I'm so so sorry for your loss.
May God comfort you, and put smiles on your face again....
#WarmHugsMaam...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
kikikikikikikiki, we af catch her, make we no wori she go post am 2day bt she go remove am afta 2 seconds as u sef dey do grin

Fortius:

jazzyj.....azz...kwantinu oo hop d coconut no go mak u dey belch o..no b fart again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
helovesme:

Pele dear.

It's wrong to use spirit on any stitch - CS or not. Spirit is harsh and does not in anyway aid recovery.

Go to any hospital and have it checked out.

In addition take lots of fruits or vitamin C supplements (you can get 1000mg one a day tablets but make sure you lead the label/packaging to confirm if it's safe to use whilst breastfeeding).

Vitamin C really helps with healing.

Mama, don't mind them oh... It's the same thing they told me too... undecided undecided undecided
No wonder mine took a while to heal...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
Gr8fulHeart:

9ja is already @ that level oh. I did mine @ Bowen teaching hospital, had emerge
ncy cs on a Thursday around 3.30pm , by Friday the next day I walked down to the ward for my baby's immunization and got discharged on Saturday 12pm.
sweetlady4real sorry about your loss may you get double 4it, mittchy maybe you should see another doctor for 2nd opinion. God bless and keep us all oh, me I Dey corner Dey search and await my second missionary journey

Hello are u talking of Bowen uni shocked
Na there I graduate from! I never looked back after I collected my certificate lol, so they've become so big shocked !!! Na sick bay dey there when I schooled for 4 years o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
phelgmatic:

I saw it live. A relative of mine breastfeeding her grandchild. The child's mother carry belle and had to go back to school. My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets that day i went to visit. I was too embarrassed to say anything

Na wa!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.