Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8139631 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 15, 2016
mornin mamas oo
hotmomma u r funny oo..seriously kenwood dey try..a frnd even got d second hand sef nd e dey work bt my chinko blender can blend for naija o,i use it to blend anytin even beans nd na 3k i bot it at abuja o..pple said na luck sha.grin

abeg why mamas dey murder my moniker lik dis na ..na so d hatred hot reach..iyabetajos don finis my moniker too..ewoo tun ni forius..laro monday..i go use vex fast mak God dash dis mama 6babies at a gotongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:18am On Aug 15, 2016
ozycy:

How do you prepare the sausage? Fry? How?

I buy the store packed one and cook with whatever.
I don't like to fry cos it makes the skin tough or peel.

This blender matter reminds me of when I went to spend a weekend with my mom. Momcy decided to make moi -moi, she wanted to grind it in blender, I was like Iya let's goan grind this thing outside na, she said lailai na so she dey blend am, it will be smooth, it will be this.... it will be that. My mama begin blend, call me make I see. I said issokay, na here we go dey.
Fastforward, moi-moi don done, I chop am, I dey see beans inside. angry....I no fit vex for her. She was like, is it not nice?
I was like "e try". It was horrible!!!!!!!!!
I manage chop small, tell am say I don full. Big mistake. She pack am as take away for me. Got home dumped it in the freezer. Whenever I don't have anything to cook and I am rummaging in my freezer for what to warm fast fast and I set eyes on it, I shudder and close freezer kia Kia. cheesy[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 9:25am On Aug 15, 2016
hotmomma:
Ahnie, thanks for that enquire about the best blender, na so I make enquires and I was told of one usha lexus blender, that it can even blend bark of tree hmmm, infact, na so I run go buy am 16k, peeled my beans, ready to make moimoi lol, loaded the thing, e blended for like 3 mins, I paused it, blended like another 2 mins paused again, started the blending but the blender no gree. Ehen! For this buhari regime, left it to relax for like 15 mins before blending resumed again. Ehen! How I use 16k buy blender wey dey breathe in and out, relax before blending. Kai. The kain run I take run return the blender the next day ehen, I got to the shop before them open self, as I no even sleep well d night b4 lol. So pls mamas, can kenwood really blend beans for akara n moimoi. Used phillips before it got damaged but seems its phasing out of the mkt and don't know where to claim warranty. Sorry for my long post. Night duty things.
grin grin grin grin
Kenwoood is bae dear, you can't go wrong with it when it comes to kitchen equipment. . But their products are always costlier than other brands. .

The blender does everything; beans, egusi, ogbono, ehu, coconut etcc.. I blend everything 'blendable' with it..

Make sure you get the original..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:25am On Aug 15, 2016
When it comes to household items, people usually have a particular brand or product they prefer to use.
Buying these things aalso depends on ya pocket considering d economy now is not beans

I actually use scanfrost cooker, and it's good, it's not disappointed me so far. Got it for 42k sometime in February

Then I use panasonic microwave, I've had it for 3yrs now, and it works perfectly. Got it for 11k at the time

Then I use philips blender (it was a wedding gift), it works better than my master chef blender. Though I've not tried using it to blend beans and others (we rarely eat beans in my house thanks to dh). I limit it to tomatos, pepper and onions to avoid stories that touch 

Don't know how much they go for now sha. But just load ya wallet veeeeeeeeery well

I've attached pics too. Abeg no mind my dirty cooker. Tiredness no gree make I clean am

ahnie:
i think the name was TREM back in kano state.
Babe pls i need yu to epp recommend a good blender,microwave and gas cooker for me...i want to get them tommorrow.if possible their prices.i wee hav tu go tu onitsha.

Cc zaynie
Ozycy
Melly234
Mitchyy
Foetus this name add to type hope i got it correctly*fortious*
And other sabi mamas

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2016
Hello to All Mama

Congrats to all d new mummies

No one asked of me. The only worry worry mama in the thread. Well am here now. Am 20weeks now. So am dat i av crossed the half line. me and DH has selected the name of our LO. He stil insist its a Girl. But we selected for both male and female incase.

Luv u all Kisses

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fvine: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2016
zaynie:
Orbie11 and Tiimzy, so you will leave me to be talking to myself abi? angry

Fvine, I wantu be like you when I grow up wink

Missexiest, was that your title before or after your pregnancy? tongue
Are you still the sexiest? cool Are you sure ? lipsrsealed

Mummychimaobi1, how is Chima? Doing good bah? wink

Lol4all, can you really do that? LaughOutLoud4 everybody...... your voice go smash mountain o cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy And am here wanting to be like you when I grow up with all the Plenty Dollars, Tomatoes and Gas that you're collecting here wink cheesy cheesy
In fact before I grow up and be like you, can you please make me your personal friend, right hand man woman, infact your PA. Don't worry I'll be loyal and honest.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by brokewaist(f): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2016
ahnie:
Mummy beedam n lovinam Eku long time o.where una dey!maam rukemi291 how z everything!tatacherie,rezzy,raptor,brokewaist and the rest...make una try show face.

Mizz zino greets!

Dearie I dey o, two pikins and full time job no dey make me look nairaland often.

Gaily04 how far? Hope you and baby are doing good.

Aunty Zaynie you no come collect your dues so tay I born, no worry I still keep am dey wait for u to show

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2016
Good morning mama's.
Congratulations to the mama's that have put to bed may God bless your lo's

To the mama's that suffered one loss or the other, may God give you double for your trouble. It is well.

Please mama's, I have an issue this morning oh
Since I woke up, I've been Purging oh. It's not even funny anymore
All I had yesterday was bread and tea for breakfast, then chips and fried egg for lunch, I wasn't hungry again later in the day so I had sugarcane, then 30 mins later I had bread and tea again, I threw up, then we went out, got home 30mins later, since I was spitting alot I decided to eat coconut

Please help oh
Should I be worried?

Cc liftedhands, Fortius, ozycy, beyedew, Mitchy, alphahandmaiden, all sabi mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 10:00am On Aug 15, 2016
melly245:
senior beedam oyoyo,senior beedam oyoyo,oya where the bread wey you bring come

I don give zaynie and ahnie to share for the whole class. Dem no give you? Hold them ooooo cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2016
For I am a Chosen Generation, a Royal Priesthood, a Holy Nation, a Peculiar Person; and I will show forth the praises of him who had called me out of darkness into His marvellous light...

Happy Birthday to me...!!!

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2016
Florena:
OK, thank you. Is it true dat baby will not drink water?
It is still individual chioce. I also did nt gv my baby water for 6 month because breast milk is almost 90% water.some pple does ebf n still gv water.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SURYSuri(f): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2016
Good morning mamas, congratulations to all the mamas that have put to bed and supernatural delivery to the rest of us.

on the issue of blender and grinding beans for moi moi or akara the magic is allow the beans to soak well well before blending and don't fill the blender much, you will have a very smooth beans, I have been using Kenwood for over two years and I blend beans with it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:09am On Aug 15, 2016
SisiNini:
For I am a Chosen Generation, a Royal Priesthood, a Holy Nation, a Peculiar Person; and I will show forth the praises of him who had called me out of darkness into His marvellous light...

Happy bday to u.......grow in grace

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2016
To all the mamas wey put mouth for this blender matter, PresVA, fortius, kittana, ahnie, sugah, jazzyjazz, surysuri n zaynie I say thanks a lot. Kenwood is it. grin cheesy kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:26am On Aug 15, 2016
udoomama:
Morning all, pls how can I make my babies to poo easily? It's been a whole day now and they are finding it diff to poo.

Also we have been on Nan1 for these 3weeks,and am suspecting it to be the cause, what other good formula can I use that won't cause constipation for them?
U can try giving them more water.i personally ensure my baby takes a centain amount of water daily to avoid constipation.
U can also reduce d scoop of der feed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Unic1: 10:27am On Aug 15, 2016
Giddyperson:
So all my many teamies have decided to announce then hibernate.
What are teamies for Kwanu. grin
I want to share symptoms tongue
How many weeks are you today tongue
Have you started feeling pregnant grin
Any morning sickness yet undecided
Or is your baby kicking yet wink wink wink wink wink jokes
Who else hates folic acid as much as I do angry angry
How are you kiss kiss kiss kiss

Cc
Mydreams25 (stm)?
Unic1 (stm)?
Itissettled3 (ftm)?
MoskiDarl (ftm)?
LaDivva (ftm)?
Folamee (ftm)?
I also dug out one of Zaynie's old posts that some of us might find useful

Giddyperson my teamie. na morning sickness cause am. nt easy goin tru it and running after my toddler. God will make it easy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kittana: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2016
True, surysuri. Soak well, add little water when blending and don't put too much beans at a time. Hotmomma, happy moi-moi-ing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2016
zaynie:

Oya let the rock climbing begin
Chill mama, baby is coming soon.

I once read your previous posts and I was like wow!
As in just few months to your bfp you were so distraught, then God did it. Without warning or heads up.
Let Him do this too.
You can't be pregnant forever cheesy
Thank u mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 10:46am On Aug 15, 2016
SisiNini:

Happy birthday dear, God bless u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atinuketuna1: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2016
SisiNini:

happy birthday sis..wish you long life and prosperity

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2016
Happy birthday SisiNini

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2016
SisiNini:

Happy birthday sexy bae. Age with grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atinuketuna1: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2016
[quote author=Omojudy post=48457527]
If you put the half verse in context of the whole verse, you will see that it is actually a curse. We know that the Bible isn't written in verses or half verses for that matter.
Grateful for the kind thoughts but we should consider this before quoting scriptures to use as promises from God.[/quote
thanks for the correction..but i mean no harm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jay542(m): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2016
Happy Birthday to me...!!! [/quote]

Happy Birthday SisiNini. God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2016
Fortius:
mornin mamas oo
hotmomma u r funny oo..seriously kenwood dey try..a frnd even got d second hand sef nd e dey work bt my chinko blender can blend for naija o,i use it to blend anytin even beans nd na 3k i bot it at abuja o..pple said na luck sha.grin

abeg why mamas dey murder my moniker lik dis na ..na so d hatred hot reach..iyabetajos don finis my moniker too..ewoo tun ni forius..laro monday..i go use vex fast mak God dash dis mama 6babies at a gotongue

Lolz i collect 2 dash mitchyy d rest

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2016
Happy birthday sisiNini

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2016
Hotmomma yes! U won't regret Kenwood! I've been blending tigernuts with myn for long now...decided to be considerate nd give it a rest on my own! It nefa developed any problem.

Sorry about that Jazzyjazz... u had tea n breast? cheesy get well soon..

Happy birthday SisiNini..you are a fine Mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:37am On Aug 15, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na mistake o

airforcewife:
Hotmomma yes! U won't regret Kenwood! I've been blending tigernuts with myn for long now...decided to be considerate nd give it a rest on my own! It nefa developed any problem.

Sorry about that Jazzyjazz... u had tea n breast? cheesy get well soon..

Happy birthday SisiNini..you are a fine Mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babylove01: 11:41am On Aug 15, 2016
Good day mamas please help me copy the mama that said her husband works in immigration as I have somebody that wants to do her international passport. TIA
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2016
feddy27:
Happy weekend family! Hope everyone is chilling very well grin

So I will get to see pintoxx in person today smiley

Big thank you to dis wonderful family for your patronage! kiss shout out to mumpurity2, Onyinyechika, pintoxx! I appreciate your business

Special appreciation to all those that liked my facebook page! U re amazing kiss kiss really wish I could match your monikers to your real names grin. I have a shop on the page now so u can easily see items in stock and their prices.

Thanx Feddy27,twas nice meeting u,thanx also 4d discount n swift delivery,ur stuffs r da bomb.Kisses 2 ur lil Mr Handsome .

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2016
Happy birthday SisiNini, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2016
babylove01:
Good day mamas please help me copy the mama that said her husband works in immigration as I have somebody that wants to do her international passport. TIA
Cc cheeketo

(1) (2) (3) ... (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.