Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8205264 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
ook! I know that side na, i went to LASU.

I stay around isolo

suzy:

in lagos too. iyana ishahsi. after okokomaiko
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
enque:
ook! I know that side na, i went to LASU.

I stay around isolo

wow my parents stays around dat side. dats where I grew up. jakande estate side be4 isheri
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Una gud evening o.abeg to all the sabi mamas, I read here that garden egg leaf is gud so I quietly bought it today funny enough dunno what and how am supposed to prepare it,or can I just squeeze and drink the juice? Abeg pls biko I need answers because I don't want it to dry before 2moro.If I start to mention monikers I go spoil ppl name.Am ready to drink and chop anything to kip my LO grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
tipsyjules:
Una gud evening o.abeg to all the sabi mamas, I read here that garden egg leaf is gud so I quietly bought it today funny enough dunno what and how am supposed to prepare it,or can I just squeeze and drink the juice? Abeg pls biko I need answers because I don't want it to dry before 2moro.If I start to mention monikers I go spoil ppl name.Am ready to drink and chop anything to kip my LO grin grin
You can just chew it, I like to chew it. Or u can use it to make Abacha. Or just use it to replace ugu (pumpkin leaf) in anything you usually cook with ugu. I've never squeezed it But I hear people do that and mix it with malt

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
happy birthday to the celebrant in the aux wishin u many more yrs ahead.
congratulations to the mums that has delivered their los.
supernatural delivery to the remaining of us(amen) .
welcome to the newbies, wishin u a H nd H nine months.

#teamaugustforsupernaturaldelivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
nice smiley

suzy:

wow my parents stays around dat side. dats where I grew up. jakande estate side be4 isheri
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mumjb:
Gud day mamas , saw this and i dont knw how true it is http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/proven-health-benefits-of-lime-juice-for-pregnant-women/?spa_post=235214

I read this recently too, I actually googled it because I've been taking lime a lot lately, and I wanted to make sure it was safe. The taste helps me fight back the nausea.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice02: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
@tipsyjules what I do is wash the leaf very well with salt,blend it and juice it for drinking. I heard is good for increasing blood level.After taking it like twice a week,with ugu juice and vegetables plus my pregnacare and fersolate my PCV increase from 29% to 30% within 3wks.Have started taking dis poroporo(Guinea corn stalk) since last week, my blood level must increase bcaus I refuse to be transfused IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
Giddyperson:

I read this recently too, I actually googled it because I've been taking lime a lot lately, and I wanted to make sure it was safe. The taste helps me fight back the nausea.

i have been craving for it for a long time, but my mum stopped me frm taking it. she said its not safe in pregnancy, but i jst came across dat info today dat means i can take lime juice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
rejoice02:
@Graciouscharis God bless u for putting dis up. I didn't get to see ur number pls u can reach me on amaka4femi@gmail.com if d offer is still open. Thks again.

Will send you a mail now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Giddyperson:

You can just chew it, I like to chew it. Or u can use it to make Abacha. Or just use it to replace ugu (pumpkin leaf) in anything you usually cook with ugu. I've never squeezed it But I hear people do that and mix it with malt
I think I will prefer to drink it with malt or peak milk thanks for ur fast response.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mamas on lime intake mission, please moderation should be your watch word! Lime is very acidic so high consumption of it can erode intestinal walls. Please always take after meal. Ulcer in pregnancy is not a funny experience. Plus being that LO ingest what their mother's eat too ,for their sake, you watch consumption

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
rejoice02:
@tipsyjules what I do is wash the leaf very well with salt,blend it and juice it for drinking. I heard is good for increasing blood level.After taking it like twice a week,with ugu juice and vegetables plus my pregnacare and fersolate my PCV increase from 29% to 30% within 3wks.Have started taking dis poroporo(Guinea corn stalk) since last week, my blood level must increase bcaus I refuse to be transfused IJN.
OK dear. I will do just that. My pcv is 33 but am not impressed, I need more even if na to smoke weed to get blood and reduce sugar level grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
SisiNini:
For I am a Chosen Generation, a Royal Priesthood, a Holy Nation, a Peculiar Person; and I will show forth the praises of him who had called me out of darkness into His marvellous light...

Happy Birthday to me...!!!

Hbd cutie n llnp. May d blessings attached to dis ur new age get to u in Jesus name,Amen.U r beauriful kiss
Nancyij,wow congrats to u n welcome to ur catwalk babe. 20mins apart Wow,Im api 4u dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice02: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
@Graciouscharis ok I will check. Thks.

@mamas talking about lime why don't u check with ur doctor before taking it. For me lemon in moderation is better.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
nancyij:
Birth alert.....

Finally i am now a mother! My beautiful princess success chinonso cat work out today @ 3:20am today,weighting 3.2kg,no tears,arrived at hospital 3:00am,gave birth 3.20am,i asked God for easy delivery,he answerd me,I don't know how I will thank this God..may God make it esay to all the pregnant women in this thread,Britneystacy my wonderful cappo I don born ooo

Congrats dear. May God bless your princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice02: 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
@tipsyjules I beg u don't need to smoke weed oh.Lol. Don't worry u and LO will be just fine.God is in control my sister.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
rejoice02:

@missmalachi I also contacted d job agent number u dropped here sometimes ago she he asked for ur name but I don't .
i cant give u dat here

Congrats @ gaily04......may she continue to put smiles on ur face.enjoy vigilantee
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
BritneyStacy:
Mamas on lime intake mission, please moderation should be your watch word! Lime is very acidic so high consumption of it can erode intestinal walls. Please always take after meal. Ulcer in pregnancy is not a funny experience. Plus being that LO ingest what their mother's eat too ,for their sake, you watch consumption

thanks mama for the info, i might not even take it again b4 lo arrives.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
@nancyij, congrats dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice02: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
@missmalachi thks. He didn't really make a force on d name though. I sent him my CV already am just waiting for his response.How is LO doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
Fearless07 you are welcome, glad it helped you.

Happy birthday sisinini kiss

Congrats mumz, Nancyij and kotia003 on the birth of your LO's! may they always be a source of joy in your homes kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
rejoice02:
@missmalachi thks. He didn't really make a force on d name though. I sent him my CV already am just waiting for his response.How is LO doing?
Aiit dear......she is doing great

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
missmalachi:

i cant give u dat here

Congrats @ gaily04......may she continue to put smiles on ur face.enjoy vigilantee

Ma'am, I have a he o, already 3months and enjoying the vigilante.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
tipsyjules:
Una gud evening o.abeg to all the sabi mamas, I read here that garden egg leaf is grin
Chew chew chew

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Prayer Monday

Confessions for Pregnant women

1. Thank you Lord for life, my spouse, family and baby growing inside me
2. Thank you Lord for making me reproductive in life
3. Thank you Lord because the formation of my baby shall be perfect
4. I receive strength to carry an healthy baby and healthy pregnancy to full term
5. My baby is immune from sickness, powers of darkness and deformation
6. My children's future is bright in Jesus name
7. We've known my baby's conception, we will never know your end. I refuse to be a childless mother in my lifetime
8. The hospital environment will cooperate with my delivery
9. My joy will never be cut short on the day of delivery
10. I receive wisdom to be an excellent mother

All these I humbly decree by faith in Jesus name, Amen

Team December for supernatural delivery

#HebrewWomanDelivery#

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
@cutiereborn, are you riverine? How did the crayfish therapy turn out? Uziza is actually spicy and even has this pepperish taste when added with a unique aroma, did you notice the aroma?

Sugarbuns a.k.a kalapuombo, pls what is the inspiration behind this your moniker? Are you rivers?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
sugah:

grin grin I plan to enjoy the diapers o.
Thanks. Your baby was above 4kg when he arrived na, I think 10kg at 5months is ok, bah?
Yeah you're correct

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mumjb:
Gud day mamas , saw this and i dont knw how true it is http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/proven-health-benefits-of-lime-juice-for-pregnant-women/?spa_post=235214
don't take it if you're not in third trimester and should be mixed with honey.
That was the culprit that caused my 3months miscarriage or let me just blame my oversabi, no, Google instead. Despite my mil warning me against it, I defended that Google said lime juice can ease morning sickness.
When morning sickness stopped, I thought I achieved my sim not knowing the fetus heartbeat stopped therefore no baby. When I took in again, I was always looking forward to morning sickness as assurance but if I didn't feel anything, I'd be worried.
Thank God sha, all na story today

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
HerteEnUke26:
Thanks ma'am, I think its false, decided to observe more for a while and it subsided. God bless you ma@ fortius
l
u welcum ma nd pls dnt stress ursef o..takia sis.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.