Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149306 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
For all your mentions and Likes. I appreciate. For all the wonderful Prayers I say A big Amen.
I Thankk God for this thread.
I Thank God for my Life.
I Thank God for All the wonderful Mothers here.
None shall cast their young in Jesus Name. Amen.
Nothing is impossible for Our God. Just hold on to him. In His Time He will make everything beautiful.
One Love

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SURYSuri(f): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
Raptor2 you are one strong mama, may the almighty continue to strengthen you and bless your children for you.

@iyabetajos your joy is near, I was in this same position with you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
Just saw a 12lbs 11oz (5.7kg) baby on August 2016 birth club on babycenter shocked shocked shocked Born via C-section of course. How she carry am :

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jaysmama(f): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
sweetestmum:
I will love to explain my fears, hot married 2013,did menstrate for a while year but wasn't surprised cos I go 2yrs without period. I induced my period myself and used clomid and got pregnant the first time, lost at 5weeks, waited 2month to heal, induce again cos I knw I don't get period myself and I was able to carry to 6month before I had contractions and lost my princess after 10mins of birth, I heard her cry but tiny cry voice. That happened last year. Fast forward to this year I induced again and had a blighted ovum. That happened may. I am pregnant again but this time I hav a gynea monitoring me after I got my bfp and he said I will hav a cerclage done. I am scared, I love my husband and I can't wait to give him his children cos he is an exceptional husband walahi. Any mum to be on cerclage? How does it feel like? Pls what are the dog and don't. I know mama's here will answer me. I love you all. Sorry for my long post

Hi i currently have a cerclage and it was done about 3 wks ago. Sometimes i dont remember its there but when i spend too much time on my feet or walk around too much i start having cramps. My doctor didnt put me on bed rest but am to avoid anything that can lead to an orgasm and i cant carry any thing above 5 kg
I spend most of my time in bed so i dont put too much pressure on the cervix
This is my 2nd cerclage and i was able to carry to term with my first cerclage

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
[quote author=

[/quote]

OH I praise God with your family. He alone is faithful and worthy to be worshiped. So happy for you sis. Kisses to your dd

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
dunasy:

Who remembers the bath with salt water therapy against E..la, grin grin

Who had her bath with salt that day? Talk true ooo

It's 2 years down the lane grin grin

The news that got to my Mum was that, they should have their bath with salt and drink salt+water solution... She was admitted in d hospital for 2 good months after taking the salt solution, as she was hypertensive...

We all scolded her; when she's not an illiterate... Atleast, she could have confirmed from her doctor...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
[quote author=Iyabetajos .[/quote]

My dear please do not think of suicide again. It is well with you and your family. God will definitely wipe your tears away. You will not only laugh but laughter will take over your name. Hold on to God, He never disappoints. I love you sis.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
@Raptor2 I bless God for ur life, HE is indeed a miracle worker. Ur testimony shall be permanent in Jesus name, Amen.

@Emerald22 happy wedding anniversary

@Sweetestmum welcome nd may u carry to term.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetestmum: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
Thanks everyone for the mention, may Almighty Allah grant us all safe delivery.good and sound health during and after delivery and beyond and may our babies be source of joy to us all. Amin kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice02: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
@sweetestmum u are welcome to d family. U will not cast ur young again as dis baby has come to stay IJN. Pls be positive and rest well.

@suzy my enemy has fibroid and cyst as I speak. I had two episodes of pain for like 3days each dat i couldn't stand straight or walk well but I managed it at home wit serious prayer and paracetamol. Since u have seen ur doctor just take plenty of water and relax well. Sowy it will soon pass.

@iyabetajos u will sure testify like raptor2 dis time around. God gat ur back.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
cc Sugah , Iomoge2

suzy:
after the painful and restless night. couldn't sleep til now am talking. went to work thinking everything will be fine. but unfortunately I was taken to hospital same morning due to pain I previously complained about here. I did a scan and I was told I av fibroids. but I shouldn't worry cos is not in a bad position. was some drugs to make me feel better but as am typing dis text I don't feel any better. pls is
dis fibroids of a thing sumtin really serious
os am 20weeks pregnant and am a FTM. pls don't read and jump. dis d second time in 2 months am having dis pain. very painful. at my left side of my tummy. *crying of pain*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
dunasy:

Who remembers the bath with salt water therapy against E..la, grin grin

Who had her bath with salt that day? Talk true ooo

It's 2 years down the lane grin grin

I remember it vividly
Around 12am mr ahlez woke me up..aftering receiving call from his immediate younger brother that resides in maiduguri.fiam off we went into the restroom to bathe with 50naira worth of mr chef salt.choi coman and see rashes that decorated my body the next day!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
@raptor2, this your BS really got me out of the peeping mood. God really proved himself worthy in your case. May you no longer experience sorrow again in life and may none of us who are expecting our LO experience this kind of trauma in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
But why this German players proud like dis na undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
Raptor2, God is indeed God!!! I celebrate with you dear

Iyabetajos, ur testimony is right beside you. God who did it b4 will do it again and you will never cast your young again.

Phundek, do you attend The Master's place, Warri?

Sweetestmum, welcome to this thread! I decree mother alive, babies alive, father alive with plenty money! The last lose you encountered shall be the last forever! Be positive and cast away all fears

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
raptor2:

To Him alone be All the Glory.
The GREATER That the Greatest The I AM That I Am.
Oba to oni gbogbo ope Kabiyeesi
Arugbo ojo
Alewilese
Aleselwei
Oghenerunor
Osonobrughwe
Agbadagbruru
Obeotakporhurhu
Eze di Eze Dike na Agha
I LOVE YOU LORD

Here is my Princess Eliana

what more can I say, there is truly a God in heaven who opens a door no one can shot

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumtwins08: 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
None at all will be 41 weeks on Saturday I have been scheduled for an induction on Tuesday ... Baby is fine did a non stress test and he is ok ... Was even bringing out tongue for me yesterday at the scan center . I pray I go to labour before then . I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me . God is in control ;Dno worries wink
BritneyStacy:
My sister's
@ dosht
@ Uwani
@ Mumtwins08
@ Mumjb
Any news from your end?
Awaiting your celebrations

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
sweetestmum:
Hello everyone I am new here pls kindly welcome me. Been following this thread since 2014,thou I just registered today. Don't know if I am posting in the right place. Which of God mercy can we deny. Just got my positive test yesterday after 3failed pregnancy. I am nervous and I need support that is why I am here, cos I know I can get it here
welcome, have a complication free pregnancy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
iomoge2:
But why this German players proud like dis na undecided undecided undecided

You sef dey watch am. Dem dey show their self
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
Raptor2

The devil is a lair n has failed.
I rejoice with your family.

Welcome baby Eliana even if i didnt see ur face.... kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
@helovesme, i dey watch am o.

Them dey play like say na pratice ground dem dey... hian... i dey vex. sad angry sad angry sad sad angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
suzy:
after the painful and restless night. couldn't sleep til now am talking. went to work thinking everything will be fine. but unfortunately I was taken to hospital same morning due to pain I previously complained about here. I did a scan and I was told I av fibroids. but I shouldn't worry cos is not in a bad position. was some drugs to make me feel better but as am typing dis text I don't feel any better. pls is
os am 20weeks pregnant and am a FTM. pls don't read and jump. dis d second time in 2 months am having dis pain. very painful. at my left side of my tummy. *crying of pain*

I suffered from similar pain whilst pregnant. Mine was a one-off though. What led to it was that I had over worked my body. I had taken several long walks that day. I went to the hospital and I my cervix checked. The doc said it was closed so it wasn't a case of premature contractions.

I was given 2tabs of pain relievers. Can't remember the name (starts with a "d"wink but it didn't really relieve me. What worked for me was 3 days strict bed rest. The only thing I did was go to the loo and return back to the bed. In addition to the bed rest, I took paracetamol and after that I was fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
suzy:

@suzy
Be strong.
I understand the pains as i had it 3 or 4 times already.
Just relax n dont stress urself else the pains will increase.
Mine came about with every movt no matter how mild.

Take ur meds n most importantly take water.
Water like a fish.
Wake up at night to drink water... i drank like 5-8 over night during d pains...u can drink more. Keep water beside ur bed.
The pains will fizzle out in 3-4 days.

Ask ur doctor if u can take ur pain reliever when d psin wants to start. .. thats what i was doing n right now no more pains.

My pains started at 14weeks n continued till 22weeks.
But i hardly feel anything again.

Lemme tell u why u r having d pains, ur lo is taking all d blood n nutrients needed so mr fibriods has little or no blood so it degenerating.... you can google up red-degeneration of fibriod.

Pele love.
When mine was crazy, twas injection i was given, to sleep n reduce pains.
I was also taking diflofenac when d psins was about starting.
Buh let ur doctor prescribe 4 u.

Hugs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
iomoge2:
@helovesme, i dey watch am o.

Them dey play like say na pratice ground dem dey... hian... i dey vex. sad angry sad angry sad sad angry

To slap them dey hungry me angry angry angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
How una dey?congrats to the new moms.Wonder why women have issues with folic acid,me ddnt notice it has any smell and i wana ask is ferrous needed in first trimester?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flodel(f): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
nice cot u've got, d guy really tried. r u based in ilorin?
portable4real:
This is d cot oo wonderful mamas
though not completed in d picture.
it has drawer beneath it.

the man dat made it wanted to put to all this baby stickers but asked him to hold on to get permission from dh as he doesn't like them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ladivva... stick with your doctor biko.
I took pregnacare from d start n saw my doctor at 14weeks.
Tell Mama u need it. Baby needs it.
First trimester is when food starts irritiating u.
U need all d nutrients u can get.
Drink it o.

Hugs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
iomoge2:

I was also taking diflofenac when d psins was about starting.
Buh let ur doctor prescribe 4 u.

Hugs.

Suzy That's the drug I was given. It was just 2 tabs taken right there at the hospital. It relieved me small though.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
I was out of the house when I heard the gist but,'kept ringing in my mind . just maybe if I was still home, I could have done it but am certain salt had the highest record of sales that day.

Tyconcepts, am trying your style.

Yaay or nay. tongue

ahnie:

I remember it vividly
Around 12am mr ahlez woke me up..aftering receiving call from his immediate younger brother that resides in maiduguri.fiam off we went into the restroom to bathe with 50naira worth of mr chef salt.choi coman and see rashes that decorated my body the next day!

Waoh, all for being safe was mr ahlez intention

SisiNini:

The news that got to my Mum was that, they should have their bath with salt and drink salt+water solution... She was admitted in d hospital for 2 good months after taking the salt solution, as she was hypertensive...

We all scolded her; when she's not an illiterate... Atleast, she could have confirmed from her doctor...

Thank God for keeping her safe oooo

beyedew:

Lolzzzz,I was in NYSC camp dat mawny wen I got d call 4rm my wonderful bf(dh) saying I shld use d whole moni I had to get hot water n salt n tk my bath dat he didn't wanna lose me... I didnt ooo bt I told him I did(dnt goan tel him oo).

Me I was lyk undecided,n 4go my wonderful barbecue fish n moi-moi Kolewerk cheesy

Ur hubby must have thought that as u were in camp, spreading of e...la go easy.

For national peace nah, how you go say u no Baff with it grin

mitchyy:

My dh and my entire family did it. They called me to do it but the idea sounded ridiculous.

I was almost tempted though cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy grin no harm in trying am sure they thought

Giddyperson:

My dad grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bribri, Babena(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.