Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8267764 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
julicoka: Mothers am having a serious cramp what will I do .

How serious? Is it continuous or stops after a while? Is there blood? It could just be the baby implanting in d uterus. I felt cramps in my 1st trimester but I used to have painful menstruation bfor getting pregnant so it was mild to me.. c ur doc for a scan to check u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by yugeekay: 12:28am On Sep 12, 2014
@Otses its well wt u, their wahala is really too mch. May God mk it easy for d pushing mamas. @Lovinam we r gud o, hope u & urs are duin gr8. Weldone ma. smiley smiley About gud diapers, i use baby hug for dd & its very gud, hardly feels d wetness. Small is 50 for 1k6, medium is 44 same price. It was 1k5 before but has bn increased

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by yugeekay: 12:45am On Sep 12, 2014
debbie: Pleas mamas in the house i need your help,I want to know the experience of mothers here who have given birth through CS,your pre and post delivery experience,how did you cope with recovery and nursing? plus any advice and suggestion you can give.PLEASE IT IS URGENTLY NEEDED.
its wel wt u. Compared to what pple say or think, its just a channel of delivery. Just as u wil experience pain during vj birth, so also dis. D only thing is dt ur recovery is slower and u wil need assistance after birth so u wudnt need to stress ursef. In nursing ur lo, u either place a pillow on ur laps to avoid contact with cut area or u do d lying down feeding mtd. D main thing is for u nt be scared but tell urself its a means of child delivery, done to kip u & lo alife, safe & healthy bc there is always a reason for cs. smiley wink wish u al d best and waiting to hear ur beautiful birth story. Fear not
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jinkees: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2014
LyndaRoyce:
I did no less than 7scans whilst preggy, and all said "my BABY GIRL is doing just fine"; when I put to bed, I was surprised to see my supposed baby girl with a blokos.....in the sense that it wasn't a baby girl all those while,its a boy.
Aren't medical scan suppose to be accurate/reliable?
My pregnancy books never told me that after delivery, my baby would gve me sleepless nights(vigilantee)......
In a nutshell, what u're experiencing is normal(atleast in every 10 preggy, 8 experienced such). But u can see your doc to be more certain. Not all preggy symptoms/issues re stated in books.
Kpele.
you are funny I swear @ blokos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutesonia: 11:00am On Sep 12, 2014
thanks to all that answered my question.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jinkees: 11:33am On Sep 12, 2014
I am almost 12 weeks I feel weak sometimes morning sickness almost disappearing. when do I go for a scan? am xcited. but the fear of Ebola. hmmmm. and I am also in P.H where is the safest place to give birth. I hear Uniport teaching hospital is the best. but I need your advise. P.H momas . thanks hon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by debbie(f): 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Thank you very much,you have made my day.....getting my mind tuned to that day embarassed
yugeekay: its wel wt u. Compared to what pple say or think, its just a channel of delivery. Just as u wil experience pain during vj birth, so also dis. D only thing is dt ur recovery is slower and u wil need assistance after birth so u wudnt need to stress ursef. In nursing ur lo, u either place a pillow on ur laps to avoid contact with cut area or u do d lying down feeding mtd. D main thing is for u nt be scared but tell urself its a means of child delivery, done to kip u & lo alife, safe & healthy bc there is always a reason for cs. smiley wink wish u al d best and waiting to hear ur beautiful birth story. Fear not
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by debbie(f): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
Thank you dear....i appreciate,well i just have to get my mind set on that because thats the only option.
simababe:

Deby, did emergency CS afta failed induction. Started eating normal food afta 16hrs. Couldn't stand upright t first so I started with siting in an. Inclined position for like 3hrs b4 standing up. Though didn't stand for more than 5mins. Dats 24hrs afta surgery ooo. Its sometin one can manage n d healing is gradual. You wil feel slight pain wen u try 2 laugh out loud, sneeze or cough. I still av a numb tigh but dnt feel much pain on d stitched part. Maybe just 10% pain but I'm still flowin down der even though its almost 4weeks I gave birth. I now drive and climb stairs. Just don't rush ursef. Do. Everytn gradually.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
mamas, what do you think about this thread

www.nairaland.com/1898661/girlfriend-sister-fought-over-car/

"Got to settle some really big fight few days back when preparing to go to a cousin's wedding. I left home with my sister, with the intention of picking my Girl friend alone with way, When we saw her, she demanded my sister, move to the back so as she could occupy her so called space. Which ended been a big fight and they caused a really big scene. Who do i support?"
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
The gf is at fault here. What right does she even have to ask the sister to leave the front seat? Rem, she is not yet a wife.

The gf is not matured at all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meme5: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
simababe:

I use tommytippie manual breast pump and I dnt regret it at all. It takes me less dan 15mins 2 pump milk. I prefer it cos m alwaz on d move. So I can easily xpress milk even in d car without stress and its leSs than 10k
Thanks dear.saw it for 6k at simplyinfants.com. hws ur lo?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
rezzy, why would u ask someone to stand for u? if bf needs u by his side, he shd be d one to tell his sis. though she shs be by his side bt she wasnt meant to ask
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Still spitting at 20weeks! cry. Hmmnnn!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by yugeekay: 1:01am On Sep 13, 2014
debbie: Thank you very much,you have made my day.....getting my mind tuned to that day embarassed
ur welcom, may God mk it easy for u :-)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 1:11am On Sep 13, 2014
vickilafab:

How serious? Is it continuous or stops after a while? Is there blood? It could just be the baby implanting in d uterus. I felt cramps in my 1st trimester but I used to have painful menstruation bfor getting pregnant so it was mild to me.. c ur doc for a scan to check u.

@ julicoka how many weeks pregnant are you?

like the above poster said in pregnancy depending on how many weeks you are cramping is normal as long as there is no blood and its not consistent. In my first rimester with both my kids I had terrible cramps up till 10 weeks it was awful, but try to get rest if you can and stay off your feet.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 1:14am On Sep 13, 2014
sayoberry: *heavy eyes*
pls who knows where I can get a pregnancy pillow? I'm used to laying on my stomach while sleeping but its no longer comfortable. plus I have to turn and turn before I can sleep on my side( not easy at all)

Where are you located? I know there are many maternity stores in PH, but not sure of anywhere else but any pregnancy or maternity store in your area may have it or probably can order it for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 13, 2014
meme5: Madam Rukemi, hw u dey? Pls I read somwer on the thread where u n udoka were discussing tommee tippee manual breas.tpump. did u enjoy it well? Did u at any time wish u got d electric instead? Pls help a confused sis. I want to cut cost but wil also want sometin efficient.
I greet all mamas in the house.
@ sayobery, how are dey doing grin. May God help all belleful mamas carry to term n deliver safely, ameen.

I enjoyed my manual well but when I read the account of pple that used electric, I saw that manual is mere suffer head. It serves me for the 6 months so well but with a lot of tactics sha. How is d pushing? God be with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 13, 2014
beedam:
Still spitting at 20weeks! cry. Hmmnnn!

I spat till I had my boy. enjoy the ride. u are half way gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 13, 2014
chocome: were all dis our senior mamas no body want answer my question beevaan lydnaroyce rukemi291 sayobery donatee my 37weeks mamas preciousan n cutiemum n oda mamas pls did u pple do pelvimetry test in ur third trimester n how important is d test

Chocomilo..
I didn't do it... sorry I am responding late. the tsunami that washed off memory from Nairaland also washed a part of nl from my memory. so I come only when I remember Jare.

vickilab...left to my hubby... na to breastfeed for two years o. He so much believes in breast milk in a child's development... it's really a natural birth control method sha.

opeoluwa2. Ope peperempe. what comes down must surely go up... we must beat the law of gravity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 2:46am On Sep 13, 2014
Apart from this one and huggies the others are cheap but you will change frequently which still amount to the same thing, I use huggies except she poo I use three a day and you will never sell water I see diapers all types and I know thd complains I get from various diapers, just choose the one not too expensive for you but still has quality
rezzy:

ah, very very expensive. Abeg i dodge this one oo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 2:50am On Sep 13, 2014
You are very correct, I have something close to kudos where do you live in ph. 07080779123 you can send a text message.
vickilafab:

Lolz. Abi na.. d amount spent on diapers monthly ehn embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Maybe na to go back to cloth nappy o grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 3:02am On Sep 13, 2014
I used Accorn at stadium road, their gynecologist come in very late by 6pm on Tuesday, I don't advice you go there. I later went to register in prime after delivery they are good too, but because of its distance from my house I am currently using ultimate at petter odili road. I am just a year plus in ph these are the only ones I do use apart from company clinic
jinkees: I am almost 12 weeks I feel weak sometimes morning sickness almost disappearing. when do I go for a scan? am xcited. but the fear of Ebola. hmmmm. and I am also in P.H where is the safest place to give birth. I hear Uniport teaching hospital is the best. but I need your advise. P.H momas . thanks hon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 6:15am On Sep 13, 2014
FINA4804: Apart from this one and huggies the others are cheap but you will change frequently which still amount to the same thing, I use huggies except she poo I use three a day and you will never sell water I see diapers all types and I know thd complains I get from various diapers, just choose the one not too expensive for you but still has quality

True talk sha. I will consider what you said so that it doesn't amount to penny wise pound foolosh.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bbee(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2014
Secure your children's future now. Earn and save $500 monthly by completing simple tasks. Take action now
http://apsense.cc/f2e2f2
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2014
Uwc
rezzy:

True talk sha. I will consider what you said so that it doesn't amount to penny wise pound foolosh.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeedward: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
Good Afternoon mums.pls am 39 weeks pregnant now.do you think I shud go get induced or relax a bit.I hear inducement is really painful.how true is that pls?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Please just relax as far as you are not feeling any pain at God's time your baby will come dwn, I made the little mistake for my first baby, after 4 times of inducing still no labour I had to be operated on so I advice you should be patient
zeedward: Good Afternoon mums.pls am 39 weeks pregnant now.do you think I shud go get induced or relax a bit.I hear inducement is really painful.how true is that pls?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
zeedward: Good Afternoon mums.pls am 39 weeks pregnant now.do you think I shud go get induced or relax a bit.I hear inducement is really painful.how true is that pls?

Are you rushing somewhere? Abeg cool down baby will come when he/she so wishes. as for inducement...Ahh, I was induced with oxytocin cos I was in labour but slowly. After the inducement, I shouted down the hospital... thank God their bed was metal....I would have destroyed it... but baby came close to 4 hours after the inducement. it hastened labour sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meme5: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
Rukemi291:

I enjoyed my manual well but when I read the account of pple that used electric, I saw that manual is mere suffer head. It serves me for the 6 months so well but with a lot of tactics sha. How is d pushing? God be with you
Thanks dear. I just decided to fashi d b.pump for now bfor I get high bp for mere b.pump. doing my shoping online n dis hour I visit my cart, remove manual n replace wit electric, d next min, I remove electric n replace wit manual. When I deliver safely insha Allah I will get anyone dat would suit my breas.tflow.
How ur boy n dh?
We dey push small small. Alhamdulillah, 32weeks now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meme5: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Evening everyone! All these our mia mamas: beevan, donatee ,Julieni, phunmilomo, Laroyalhighness, Maran1983, tchiwinnie, Beckytunde, imurboss, mamaabike, Ehiblessing.......abeg make una dey show face small small. U r all been missed on the thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.