Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149309 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 5:53am On Sep 22, 2016
Congrats drdreluv! God bless your newest addition

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 5:59am On Sep 22, 2016
@feddy27 cappo hope ur doing grt??

team Oct hope we are all doing gud??may d gud lord continue to b with us..
my baby is yet to b engaged,should I b woried??am already 38weeks.

beautiful mrnin to u all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 6:27am On Sep 22, 2016
gandyluv:
@fedd..y27 cappo hope ur doing grt??

team Oct hope we are all doing gud??may d gud lord continue to b with us..
my baby is yet to b engaged,should I b woried??am already 38weeks.

beautiful mrnin to u all

Teamie, I'm good o.. nothin to worry about. Baby will def get engaged. Hope you are gettin prepared smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 6:53am On Sep 22, 2016
mummyife:
i am now a mother

i cant thank him enough,the all sufficient God has done it for me
gave birth through emergency CS on tuesday by 8.43am
birth weight 3.5kg
we are doing fine

congrats blessedmum and simababe

So happy for you mama. God bless your LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 7:09am On Sep 22, 2016
Good morning beautiful mama's
@feddy27, my cappo, I hail you ma. My ranting this morning is that I barely get enough sleep because of too much urinating. I thought waddling mamas are expected to get enough sleep while preggy since they might not be able to do so during vigilante but mine seems impossible coupled with my work. I take water like every 20 to 30 minutes whether in the middle of the night or day because I normally feel dehydrated and I always have the urge to wee that often. in fact the matter tire me. And if I decide not to take water to reduce my visiting the toilet, I will start feeling like fainting. Biko experienced mama's, does any of you experience the same thing or have any advice for me?.... Team October for painless and stressless deliveries
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 7:11am On Sep 22, 2016
Drdreluv:
I appreciate God for blessing us with the fruit of the womb my wife put to bed on 20th Sep i want to thank all mama here for their encouragement , advise , tips ,inspirational birth story it really help even thou i never for once comment here but i read all coment from Nov till date.....for those TTC I declare that there shall be no barrenness in your life ,Fire of God saturate your womb now, in Jesus name
Congrats to you and your wife.

Mummyife and
Mumgb congrats sisters God bless your little ones.

Lilybestie and tipsyjules we await your awesome news.

Iomoge2 keep flexing mmm cheesy is the bomb for now enjoy.

Good morning beautiful ladies have a great Thursday smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 7:24am On Sep 22, 2016
Stephmiracle it's absolutely normal to pee often as the weight of your baby rests on your bladder so you'll always get the urge to go to the bathroom. Just endure you may however reduce the frequency you drink at night to. Take care.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 7:37am On Sep 22, 2016
@preggygee, take heart. I remember when it happen to me, i cried and cried. I could not enter my baby nursery for months. I could not delete the pics from my fone, my doc could not explain why. Here, I am expecting another baby. No amount of words will bring ur babe back. Cry but don't cry like someone that don't have hope. God will give u double. We await you next year. Its well, trust in in the Lord, He will wipe away your tears

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ubiR(f): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2016
olamitie:
cool, mine is March 28, 2017 kiss
How is ms? mine has not stopped embarassed
i feel much better now but comes on and off. Headaches won't let me rest, like I sleep and wake with it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ubiR(f): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2016
olamitie:
i feel much better now but comes on and off. Headaches won't let me rest, like I sleep and wake with it. cry
olamitie:
i feel much better now but comes on and off. Headaches won't let me rest, like I sleep and wake with it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2016
mumgb:
Put to bed to my princess this morning , this can only be God. Thanks mamas for the e-support. Cerclage was removed at 37 weeks but didnt put till 39weeks 5days.even though they said there was funnelling after Cerclage. Pls mamas help me thank baba God
Cc:sugah.

Congrats Mumgb. God bless ur family family and the new baby.
Looking forward to 7/8wks time to get mine removed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2016
@ peggygee, sorry about your loss teamie God ll return D blessings in multiple folds.
I almost experienced d same thing if not for God, infact as at now am yet to see my baby bt hubby z he is doing great.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 9:17am On Sep 22, 2016
ubiR:
sorry about the headache. Mine only stop when I took pcm. My edd is 28th march. @ Olamitie, my teamie, sorry for your MS ooo, this is my third pregnancy and I have never experienced it before. This is the only one that saliva want to kill me but it is not much. The only thing that stop the spitting is a bottle of coke or mint chewing gum and the only food my system can digest very well is the food with enuf scent leaves. Its well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 22, 2016
crypeggygee, I am sorry for this loss. May you find comfort and joy again. I feel ur sadness and pain though no one but you and others that have been thru this can fully feel the depth. Pls take care of yourself mama.
(pls why did they allow u labour for 3 days?! angry )

Big Congrats to all new mothers! May your LOs fulfill destiny...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 9:30am On Sep 22, 2016
Coldfeet:
Stephmiracle it's absolutely normal to pee often as the weight of your baby rests on your bladder so you'll always get the urge to go to the bathroom. Just endure you may however reduce the frequency you drink at night to. Take care.

Thanks mama. I will try reducing if e go gree me

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:31am On Sep 22, 2016
hotmomma:
Blessedmum yipeeeeeeeee. I have been waiting for this your announcement. Thank God. Welcome sweet baby. Dont worry, very soon you would know why i am so excited about you. God bless you and your sweet son dearie. Na God win kiss grin kiss
Thanks Sis, am eager to know why o, aproko mode activated grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2016
Stephmiracle, Pele teamie... dat's the package that comes with the last days. me too I don't sleep at night, so I kuku open my eyes and start my sleep in the morning. Just manage, it wil soon be over. The baby is resting on the bladder.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2016
lankykid:

yes it will
How and why should it Please like I said earlier don't do anything nasty if truly she's pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 22, 2016
Thought I should share this...It may help some preggy mamas.
It was lifted from Curve's diary (diary reading has become my latest addiction.)

Shout out to Aunty Enygmababe & mama Zaynie (u ladies will not kill me with laughter), Cetona and other lovely diarylanders. U guys rock.

"Went for immunization today and sadly a woman lost her baby. According to the nurse she was having labour pains since last week and the pain stopped. She decided to wait for the labour pains again instead of going to the hospital for check up. The pain started again today and she came to the hospital but the baby was gone. God bless his soul. I remember when I was in labour for baby T, it did not feel like i was in labour so I went to the hospital without any thing(only my hospital card) and I delivered her."

May we not mourn our children. And may God give grace, comfort and many more children to those who have lost little ones. Amen

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2016
Coldfeet:
How and why should it Please like I said earlier don't do anything nasty if truly she's pregnant.

You really av patience to keep answering this person! If he's man Enuf to av sex, he should be man Enuf to shoulder all that follows. Dis is obviously one of these nairaland 'underage' fellows undecided

Pls reserve ur energy for somtin beta

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2016
Congrats to all that have put to bed kiss

Peggygee please take heart dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:43am On Sep 22, 2016
mummyife:
i am now a mother
Congratulations Mummyife
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2016
Drdreluv:
I appreciate God for blessing us with the fruit of the womb my wife put to bed on 20th Sep i want to thank all mama here for their encouragement , advise , tips ,inspirational birth story it really help even thou i never for once comment here but i read all coment from Nov till date.....for those TTC I declare that there shall be no barrenness in your life ,Fire of God saturate your womb now, in Jesus name
Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:47am On Sep 22, 2016
gandyluv:
@fed dy27 cappo hope ur doing grt??
beautiful mrnin to u all
Any feedback? We're you able to register successfully? Where did you finally settle for
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2016
Mamas I dey hail o. Congrats to all that hv put to bed. May God bless ur los and entire families. To those wh lost their pregnancy/baby, may God Himself comfort u and replace ur loss
@lovinam, long tym. how body? I nugokwa na m bidola 3rd missionary journey,lol.
@tatacherie how s ur cutie? Is she walking nw?
No ms my side yet o. juts nausea esp when I m brushing and then plenty laziness. Most times, I m too lazy to even cook. Its well o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
Good morning mama's. Congrats to the new mums. And a warm welcome to the our new mamas to be. 

Pls o, I get small kwanta
I know today isn't bumpy Tuesday but abeg make una helep me look dis my bump. Is it not too big for 23weeks? Fear don de catch me o! Some of my neighbors are even thinking I'm already 8months pregnant o!

Secondly, lately, dizziness has been the order of the day. I get so dizzy that I have to stop what I'm doing, take off tight clothes, and just lie down for sometime before I'm relieved. 
Also, if I eat, after I finish eating, and I drink water, I'll get dizzy and weak that I'll just have to sit down for a while till I'm relieved. 

Is all this normal? 

P.S
I drink lots of liquid so I'm usually not dehydrated and I sit in a well ventilated area. Infact whether light de or light no de, my rechargeable fan is always working. 

P.S
LO kicks like crazy! My belly is an acrobatic stadium for him

And sometimes I feel pressure in my lower abdomen as if lo is resting on something. I get this heavy feeling but it goes away after a while. 

My next appointment is in 3weeks 

Abeg make una help me. I don't wanna go and be doing too many scans

Cc zaynie, alphahandmaiden (you scarce o), soonest, beyedew (so you have forgotten ur boy abi?), ozycy, liftedhands, iomoge2, feddy27, coldfeet and all sabi mamas abeg help ya sister oo!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilybestie(f): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
This our God is indeed a wonderful God, mysterious, omniscience and omnipresent God.

I give birth this morning to a bouncing baby boy via VD at 37w6 days. baby was weighing 3.0kg.

I was induced at 12am and give birth by 4:27am help me thank God.

B.S later.

see us

51 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hormobollar(f): 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
Blessedmum:
Ladies and gentlemen, plz join me as I welcome my prince charming into the world this morning via emergency CS. I went through hell but God was faithful to me till end.
Will share my very long testimony/BS once am fully rested.
Cc helovesme sugah cherrymum1 and iomoge2

Congratulations teamie, Thanks to Jehovah because it has ended in praise. The Lord will keep & protect your prince in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hormobollar(f): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
lilybestie:
This our God is indeed a wonderful God, mysterious, omniscience and omnipresent God.

I give birth this morning to a bouncing baby boy via VD at 37w6 days. baby was weighing 3.0kg.

I was induced at 12am and give birth by 4:27am help me thank God.

B.S later.

see us

Congratulations ma, God bless your baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
ozycy:

Any feedback? We're you able to register successfully? Where did you finally settle for
tankx dear..I registered with medical center maraba since I'll b staying with my Anuty for d main time at new caro[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
feddy27:

Teamie, I'm good o.. nothin to worry about. Baby will def get engaged. Hope you are gettin prepared smiley
yes dear already prepared.just waiting for baby to cum

(1) (2) (3) ... (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bribri and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.