Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8276174 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 9:46am On Oct 02, 2016
iomoge2:

We go with 11 wink
And wait for when Baby decides.....to make grand entrance.

Was making jest of my sonographer that he wasnt sure at 35weeks... telling me 80% girl. Lol

But Old wives tale have it that girls hide.... decency.
Kikikikikkikik abeg I want boy o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missade(f): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2016
First Sunday of the month so let's give thanks...

Almighty Father, we thank you for your faithfulness, for your provision even in this time. Thank you for the safe deliveries of the mamas here. Thank you in advance for the double restoration you have granted for any loss experienced.

As we step into October, please Lord take absolute control of all the October mothers and September mamas yet to deliver. We commit our Nov mothers too who will port to October. Lord, please let your grace, mercy and favour reign in abundance this month!

Let the birth announcements be 10/10! We will NOT experience any loss this month and henceforth. We will deliver safely and all our doctors will be connected to Heaven to give us the best advise and experience.

In the end, we will return all the glory back to you as we celebrate the gift of life you have granted to us.

I'm so excited for this month! Its my birth month, my dad is turning 80!!! and....possibly the birth of my first child.

May HIS grace keep us all, Amen.

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 9:49am On Oct 02, 2016
missade:

Almighty Father, we thank you for your faithfulness, for your provision even in this time. Thank you for the safe deliveries of the mamas here. Thank you in advance for the double restoration you have granted for any loss experienced.

As we step into October, please Lord take absolute control of all the October mothers and September mamas yet to deliver. We commit our Nov mothers too who will port to October. Lord, please let your grace, mercy and favour reign in abundance this month!

Let the birth announcements be 10/10! We will NOT experience any loss this month and henceforth. We will deliver safely and all our doctors will be connected to Heaven to give us the best advise and experience.

In the end, we will return all the glory back to you as we celebrate the gift of life you have granted to us.

I'm so excited for this month! Its my birth month, my dad is turning 80!!! and....possibly the birth of my first child.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2016
roseval:
Kikikikikkikik abeg I want boy o

God will grant your heart desires. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 10:15am On Oct 02, 2016
iomoge2:

God will grant your heart desires. Amen
Amen MA so shall it be in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2016
Hapi Sunday to u all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2016
chizeal:
Hapi Sunday to u all
Every time I see your post I expect it's a delivery announcement. grin
Safe delivery when the time comes.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:19am On Oct 02, 2016
Missade, Amen and thanks for that powerful prayers.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2016
Onegai:

Mama PresVA, oya carry your baby to Newborn thread! You know I'm supposed to be the one doing your omugwo! cheesy congratulations dear.
lols grin.. thanks dear smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2016
Thanks everyone for your kind words. .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teal: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2016
His name is Yahweh, His name is Yahweh, He is the miracle working God, His name is Yahweh.

With much joy in my heart and gratefulness to our mighty God, am pleased to announce to this wonderful thread the birth of my prince charming on 26th sept at 1.30pm at 41weeks via VD after being induced at 12:45am of sept 25th

Swift and easy delivery to all other September mamas yet to deliver and to all other waddling mamas.
I pray all ATCs mums will also experience this joy of motherhood in Jesus Name.
Cc @sugah

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2016
roseval:
@ sugah, FYn FYn Laady, congrats dear nice birth story the Lord is your strength
Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2016
MamaOO:

Ehennn. We haff join body o Sugah! Hubby is from Ondo too. Lmao. Na so you run go Naija, you didn't say bye bye bye. I no vex o.
You kent vex for me na, we are famz sis grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
Teal:
His name is Yahweh, His name is Yahweh, He is the miracle working God, His name is Yahweh.
His name is Yahweh!!!
Congrats dearie and welcome to our prince charming
Feddy27, no vex please ejor give me back my teamie

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2016

1. sugah...*** ported to August...handsome prince***
2. Chili89....*** beautiful princess
3. Uglybetty1...***Ported to August***beautiful princess****
4. Loistee..***ported to August.. handsome prince****
5. Mowojuoluwa********** God knows best **
6. Serefunmee
7. Blessedmum...*** handsome prince
8. Mummyife...*** handsome prince
9. Olaoyekemi...*** handsome prince
10. switlolly27....EDD 26th....Team Green
11. Funmz...*** handsome prince
12. Ibari
13. Starbuck...*** handsome prince
14. Cheerychy ** waiting for your transfer letter**
15. Carinmom...*** beautiful princess
16. Beebee12
17. AdaEkube...EDD 28th...Team Pink
18. Teal...*** Handsome prince
19. HillyMa...***handsome prince***
20.MamaOO...***handsome prince***
21. Sexyshe.*** ported to August.. handsome prince***
22..Jina24...*** beautiful princess
23. eigmaticme..****God knows best***
24. Simababe....*** handsome prince
25.Ahmanim
26. Tiimzy... ported to August, beautiful princess
27. besttbabe
28. Tippex....*** beautiful princess
29 Haleematm...*** ported to August, handsome prince***
30. Odycute
31. Babysugar1....*** handsome prince
32. PresVA...*** handsome prince
33. Itunumary
34. Tallgirlslim...*** handsome prince
35. Mumgb...*** beautiful princess
36. Jesusbaby1...*** beautiful princess
37. hormobollar...*** beautiful princess
38. Joomie..... *** beautiful princess
39. Chizeal.....EDD 28th...Team Blue
40. Faari...*** beautiful princess
41. mymoneygrows.***Ported to July...2 beautiful Princesses!
42. portable4real...*** handsome prince
43. tipsyjules....*** handsome prince
44. Coldfeet **ported to August, 3 handsome princes***
45. Lastbornop*** deported to August
46. OmoNwa...*** handsome prince
47. HerteEnUke26....*** beautiful princess
48.Chubby100...*** handsome prince
49. Fabmummy (on behalf of her sister )...**angel baby, God knows best
50. rollyare...EDD 28th...Team Blue
51. Mitchydiva..*** ported to August... beautiful princess
52. Tequila10...EDD 12th...Team Blue
53. Peggygee....*** angel baby, God knows best
54. Liftedhands (on behalf of her sister)*** beautiful princess ***
55. Damysa...*** beautiful princess
56. Jamjam5000...*** beautiful princess
57. Nkoyo13...EDD?...Team Green
58. runsaway...*** beautiful princess***
59. gurlnext2u...*** handsome prince
60. VEE992..EDD29th...Team Blue
61. kingsdaughter...*** handsome prince and beautiful princess
62. Topfuncakes166...*** beautiful princess
63. Barak4real...*** ported from August, beautiful princess
64. drdreluv..*** prince or princess?
65. Lilybestie*** ported from October, handsome prince
66. blessedchick...*** ported from October, beautiful princess
67. Charis15...*** handsome prince
68. Babylove01...*** ported from October, beautiful princess
69. Veleta...*** ported from October, handsome prince
70. Quin9...*** ported from October, beautiful princess
71. Emerald22...*** ported from October, beautiful princess
72. Gandyluv...*** ported from October, handsome prince
73. Ebony13...*** ported from November, Handsome Prince and beautiful princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
Did u get ur postpartum belt from naija?? if yes, where?

sugah:

Yes o, thats how I roll.

I urge all other September mamas to share thier BS when they can.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
Wow! @ Ebony13 Congrats ma! The battle is over
God is faithful. So happy for u.may God keep dem for u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
Pls what's the title of the newborn thread?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
enque:
Did u get ur postpartum belt from naija?? if yes, where?
No dear, I dint
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
realdentist:
Pls what's the title of the newborn thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
missade:

Chai! embarassed cheesy

Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
missade:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
MamaOO:

Ehennn. We haff join body o Sugah! Hubby is from Ondo too. Lmao. Na so you run go Naija, you didn't say bye bye bye. I no vex o.
mamaoo n sugah,u ladies are my iyawos oya knee Dan greet yr sister in law
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tutucious(f): 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
sugah:

Thanks Dear.

No be lie o, I took my prenatals religiously mehn. Total number of days i missed my drugs would be like 5days in the whole 9months journey.

Total commitment on my drugs from now oh... Any useful tips for freshers like myself will be highly appreciated.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
ok...thanks

sugah:

No dear, I dint
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
tejirikennedy:
birth alert! birth alert! birth alert
my princess made her grand entry this morning to the Glory of God weighing 3.80kg without tear.
cc feddy27
proudly team Oct for supernatural delivery
bs coming later

Congratulations teamie,God bless your princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
sugah:

Lol@bolded. You want Ondo people to start pursuing me in my dreams? grin I kent shout biko.
My dh is light skinned....he took his dad's color. Although he seems to be getting dark these days cry

Lol
No be small chase o, their pride.
Don't worry he's still a baby, his complexion will shine brightly when he starts shakara unto fine boy things wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
Congratulations Teal! God be praised

Oya, Sugah take bk ur teamie grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
Its not bumpy Tuesday but i kant wait o jare

See us today.... kikikikii

Modified.

Pix removed.

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
iomoge2:
Its not bumpy Tuesday but i kant wait o jare

See us today.... kikikikii
bump of life choi!!! My cappo after u na u o...lol

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
sugah:

Thanks Dear.

No be lie o, I took my prenatals religiously mehn. Total number of days i missed my drugs would be like 5days in the whole 9months journey.
Say what? I commot cap for you. But could that be the cause of the over cuteness and freshness, even though I didn't see pishor. The number of times I didn't take my drugs far outnumber the times I took the drugs.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.