Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155259 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
sugah:
Please help save Ayomide's skin. Any tested and trusted remedies for this? cry cry cry the reddish stuff is all over his neck
looks like rash.
Is it just on his neck?
If its rash enter Walmart ( I'm assuming u r still in d states) u'll see safe stuffs for rash there and dey works well.
But if u suspect it's something else, ur next visit to the pediatrician u can complain.
Third option is to use baby powder.... Make it like paste and apply.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
feddy27:
Baby Fedora is here!!!!! Born Oct 4 @ 5.50pm US time (11.50pm naija time).

One push and she popped out!!b

Let me take a nap, brb.

Thanks for all your prayers and goodwill messages! God bless you all

Congratulations cappo,nd welcome to ur world baby Fedora.Your arrival will bring more blessings to your family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
Congrats to my cappo @feddy27 n sugarcanebaby wink

Welcome baby fedora and baby olaoluwa kiss

#teamoctoberforswiftdelivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
[quote author=sugarcanebaby post=49926276]Baby olaoluwa made his entrance at 8;30Pm yesterday 4th of October, all I can say is thank you lord. Congrats captain feddy27, our Los are birthday mates.[/quot

May His name be praised for ever,congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
firsttymum:
looks like rash.
Is it just on his neck?
If its rash enter Walmart ( I'm assuming u r still in d states) u'll see safe stuffs for rash there and dey works well.
But if u suspect it's something else, ur next visit to the pediatrician u can complain.
Third option is to use baby powder.... Make it like paste and apply.
Thanks dear. Its on his neck and face. I dont know if its just rash cos he mostly sleeps in an air conditioned room. I'd do the powder option... Going for immunization on Friday, would see his pead then.
Abeg, do all kids get a fever after immunization?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
firsttymum:
Excited... I finally have my prenatal gummies.
Fruity smell, I'm to take two gummies but I want more ... It's delicious... Thanks to feddy27 Chai she do me longathroat for her own, I had to look for it at all costs.

#teamihatedrugs

#team2017
#teamFebruary

Zaynie darling how u dey?

All team February I hail una... It will end in praise. amen Amen
where did u get it pls and how much?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
Thanks a lot feddy27 dear ... I'm actually better now;was bad immediately/few days after birth...

The problem was that I didn't prepare my mind for after birth pains, even to pass gas or faeces was so painful. .. To even laugh, my Episiotomy site go dey pain me grin angry

And No, I'm not stressed. . the only thing I do is to breastfeed baby .. my breastmilk flows very well..

We're very much better now..

thanks again dear..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kunmimum: 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
Congratulations Captain...

Cuteeee baby kiss

We are next o! Fingers crossed...

Safe delivery to other October mamas...It shall end in praise for all of us! Amen

feddy27:
Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

The show of love is amazing! God bless you all

#TeamOctober#, hang in there! God that has started this good work will perfect it for all of us. Congrats sugarcanebaby! God bless ur lil one. When I prayed for you in the morning, I didn't know I was also going to have my own baby same day! #awesomeGod#

Baby Fedora says Hello to all the anties! kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
sugah:

Thanks dear. Its on his neck and face. I dont know if its just rash cos he mostly sleeps in an air conditioned room. I'd do the powder option... Going for immunization on Friday, would see his pead then.

Did u introduce any new product? Try the powder in paste form. Gold bond is very good; dnt knw if u got it at walmart.

No, not all babies av a fever. My son rarely did; had only once for few hours and breastfeeding sorted it out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
feddy27:
Baby Fedora is here!!!!! Born Oct 4 @ 5.50pm US time (11.50pm naija time).

One push and she popped out!!b

Let me take a nap, brb.

Thanks for all your prayers and goodwill messages! God bless you all

Waooh !!! congrats dear,may she b a source of joy n pride 2ur family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
sugarcanebaby:
Baby olaoluwa made his entrance at 8;30Pm yesterday 4th of October, all I can say is thank you lord. Congrats captain feddy27, our Los are birthday mates.

Yepaaaa!!! Your good news and that of feddy27 brought me out of peeping.... May your los bring joy to your various families.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
zaynie:

grin
Due to recent economic situation, my brain has gone back to factory setting and we decided on small parlour gathering of at most 15 adults and 6 kids.
But I will surely Bluetooth cake to all mommas on here. wink
Lol.....
Congrats @feddy27.....may the lord bless and keep her.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
zaynie:

grin
Due to recent economic situation, my brain has gone back to factory setting and we decided on small parlour gathering of at most 15 adults and 6 kids.
But I will surely Bluetooth cake to all mommas on here. wink
Lol.....
Congrats @feddy27 and sugarcanebaby........may the lord bless and keep them.may they always put smiles on ur face.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
My BS, My testimony (part. 1)

The 3rd of September started like every other day, woke up heavy with heart burn, went about my normal activities, and because I suffered bad heartburn the previous night, decided to eat my last meal by 5pm, didn't know God was preparing me for the emergency CS that I would eventually have that day.

GENESIS
At about 12.30 pm I got up to ease myself, got back to my bed and just before I dozed off, felt a very sharp pain, took it as one of those things and tried to continue sleeping, but I started feeling like I was weeing on my body, my pant was wet, I remember mumbling 'has d every 5 mins weeing started already'?, got up and went back to d toilet, only to discover I couldn't hold d 'urine' coming out. It was just pouring.

My mind said 'ebony13 its your water' and I was like 'taaah, shut up' but when the water wouldn't stop flowing, it dawned on me, I got scared, woke my hubby up and then started crying. I was just 32 weeks. I wasn't ready. Hubby calmed me down and we decided to go to d hospital in d morning.

The next thing I felt was bam! Contractions! I panicked, I cried, asked God why me, after all I went through to have these children. Timed the contractions it was coming every 15 mins, then every 10 mins. We had to leave for d hospital immediately. On getting to the hospital,Contractions had become very painful.

I alerted d nurses, nurses alerted d doc, and running around began. They had to put everything in place. At this time I was already contracting every 3mins, started vomiting, shouting down d place. The nurses kept saying breath through your mouth, I tried it and it didn't work Nada. They came to check for my babies heartbeat and got only one, I noticed them giving themselves d look but I was in too much pain to ask. Another nurse came to check, same thing, one heartbeat. Before finally a doc came to check and got both, tears just started pouring from my eyes

During the contractions, I was really scared because I still had my cerclage on, I was screaming 'I don't want my cervix to tear o', the next thing I knew my body started pushing with each contraction. I started screaming
' I'm pushing o, its pushing me o'
That was when everyone started doubling up their speed and I was wheeled to the theatre. The time contraction started and when I started feeling to push was just about 2 hrs. I remember asking one of the nurses, ' why is it so fast? I thought they said ftm labour isn't fast'? Amidst contractions o.
In the teatre, another drama started

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hello mamas in the house, pls join me as I thigh the knot with my one and only heartthrob, bae of life, Hot pal, permanent boy friend, the father of my future children..................... On 8th October 2016, @Grand Arena mile 50 Abakaliki, Ebonyi state.

Cc iomoge2 and my wonderful November mamas, you all are specially invited.

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the carpenter want use u make money for this buhari economy

Kittana:
We're in our 23rd week and scans just keep changing my EDD. The mata has tayad me. It's been doing backward re-adjustments and the last I checked, EDD's now Feb 3rd from 6th the last time...But naaa, I refuse to be deported to Feb just yet. You should prolly just fill in Jan 31st as my EDD which is from LMP/hospital.

LO's movements are more than just flutters now. They increase if I relax backwards on a chair or lie on my back for even a second. Lil wonder why the sonographer reported that he/she's frankly breached at the time and couldn't even figure out the gender, as chairman was "sitting". He/she may flip as much as he/she wants sha, so long as he/she flips in the right direction when he/she has to come out.

Also, I now have some semblance of a bump, because only gooood-eyed strangers have been hailing me thus far. It came to be in just one night during the 21st week, I promise.

Decided to find trouble by asking a carpenter how much a wooden cot would cost me and he went -- 55k oo. Hehee. I was just like, surely you just arrived from Serbia, bah? Maybe you did not hear that Jonathan has since returned to Otuoke.

@Sixx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
awwwwwwww congratulations ma
each time i see wedding invite, i just wanna get married all over again....chaii

may God bless your home

for say u de abuja now, i for carry my big belle come chop cake

LadyMessi:
Hello mamas in the house, pls join me as I thigh the knot with my one and only heartthrob, bae of life, Hot pal, permanent boy friend, the father of my future children..................... On 8th October 2016, @Grand Arena mile 50 Abakaliki, Ebonyi state.

Cc iomoge2 and my wonderful November mamas, you all are specially invited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
Present capo

if i begin to talk how it is doing me ehn, ayam not sure i will finish today but lemme talk small

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by veleta: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
feddy congrats my dear. So happy for you. Take care of yourself OK. Hugs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
jazzyjazz:
awwwwwwww congratulations ma
each time i see wedding invite, i just wanna get married all over again....chaii

may God bless your home

for say u de abuja now, i for carry my big belle come chop cake

Ameeeeen! mummy. You can still come o, Abj is not too far from Ai
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
Sixx:
Awww, kids!. Is this ur third journey teamie? Neva knew u had more thn one, u dey try o. Anyway wen u say head down do u mean lo hs turned head down already? Cos according 2 my last scan, lo is in flexed breech position, just praying dt he must hv turned by d next scan. Pls reply
I have 2kids a 5years old and a 2+. I don't know how I do it. I believe it's God. I wasn't even expecting that the baby would turn this early. It could be very uncomfortable so enjoy the breech position while it last. They normally will shift from the position before due date so don't worry about it. My last was breeched till week36. It was like 3weeks to edd he turned.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
hehehehehe u want make dh sack me?
Person where no de allow me comot for house just becos i get belle. lol

dont worry i will be there in the spirit to chop the cake grin
LadyMessi:

Ameeeeen! mummy. You can still come o, Abj is not too far from Ai
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
jazzyjazz:
hehehehehe u want make dh sack me?
Person where no de allow me comot for house just becos i get belle. lol

dont worry i will be there in the spirit to chop the cake grin

In order not to stress you, I'm going to send it to you via-flash share.. Winks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
Aha please Senny sweetie no vex. You know that it's not like that. How are you doing? Rocking your bump and shopping?
Don't worry I will ask of you more often. In short your mentions will hear am grin. Sorry about the phone. A better one is on the way

freshtestimony:
It's been a while ooo, lost my phone and am still waiting for hubby for a new phone.
@sixx this is sennystudio and am angry @ my cappo for not asking after me aside the role calls, even @Dunni29 self no send me.

Anyway am not angry again ooo cos of the good news I met here

Congrants to sugarcanebaby and feddy27, may ur joy know no bound, God will keep and protect them.

@sixx my edd is as follow: Jan 2, Jan 6 according to lMp and Jan 11 and it's a boy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
sugah:

Sugah he might be reacting to something. Maybe powder or cream. Stop all the products for a day or 2 and lets see. Not all kids get the fever. One of mine didn't have a fever all through the vaccination periods. Though it didn't stop me from administering paracetamol before the injections sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oomiyale(f): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
Sixx:
#teamjanuaryforsupernaturaldelivery
#newyearbabies
#pacesetters
#chocolateonicecreammummy

Hi everyone, its anoda beautiful month again o, how bumping nah? Sorry 4 d short silence, av bin really busy, we shud be in our 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th n maybe 26th week now, yeepeee! counting down to 3rd trimister now n i just cant wait 2 see n hold my lo.

So I had a scan n its a 'BOY'! ,according to dh "I tot as much!" wit a great sense of achievement dt d Radiologist had to wonder aloud if dia was a particular s**x equation he didnt knw about grin lol.

And OMG lo has bin at it, my tummy is now a mini playground wit all sorts of toys lyk my bladder, my intestines, my stomach n evn my jajaina, he just kicks at dem anyhow n anyway shocked. Anytime my stomach rumbles or thunder bolts, he just goes on a kicking spree as if to say "what is that, i dnt get it" n I hv noticed dt he does a kinda happy dance at meal times n funny moves weneva am hungry, lol grin kiss cant wait to see u my little prince, kisses. Pls share ur experiences mummies lets hv some fun. Those yet to update on edd n gender, mmm me am still waiting o.

Also lets strt shopping o, prices are getting higher every day n ds december may be hot 4 many late starters. Me av strted mine... do i need 2 add dat its sooo much fun? Especially wit dh catching d vibes n doing his own personal surprise shopping. Pls do strt urs.

Congrats 2 all mamas who hv born n may God comfort those who hv lost n keep those of us still in waiting, making it easy 4 us.

ROLL CALL (with edd n gender updates)

Sixx 25th, its a BOY
Rukkington 27th
ConvenantBabies
Flodel 19th, its a BOY
Mzora
Kemesty
Kittana
Dunni29 13th/15th
Jazzyjazz 14th/18th, its a BOY
Sennystudio
Tinutunde
Bulunton
Oomiyale 13th
Cheeketo
Nifeseun
Atinuketuna1 1st/3rd/7th
BeeBlossoms
Amypearl 1st/5th/7th, its a BOY
Marimaar
Ijelex
CharmyBliz 18th

Pls updates on ur current progress n milestones will be appreciated.

N please lets storm nxt week's bumpy Tuesday, cant wait for us 2 showcase our bumps now dt we hv one... Abi? See, luv u guys. Bye
present MA itz a boy. eed is 13 Jan. the first trimester systom r back but in all tnx God..... welcome baby fldera and olaoluwa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
feddy27:

Did u introduce any new product? Try the powder in paste form. Gold bond is very good; dnt knw if u got it at walmart.

No, not all babies av a fever. My son rarely did; had only once for few hours and breastfeeding sorted it out.
I did not o cry nobody told me. Abeg you fit help me organise am?
I switched from ori mixed with coconut oil to plain ori. Soap has been d same from birth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
Dunni29:

Sugah he might be reacting to something. Maybe powder or cream. Stop all the products for a day or 2 and lets see. Not all kids get the fever. One of mine didn't have a fever all through the vaccination periods. Though it didn't stop me from administering paracetamol before the injections sha
OK. So I should just bathe him with water only?
Thanks, I'd give him pcm before the injection.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin the restrategize got me cracking. Please try to start buying down o. The items I priced last week has increased this week when I wanted to pick up. Also get stuff that can be reused for the next babies. We're both in the waddling categories. Though I am not looking to dropping before January. I want pacesetter baby. Sorry about the ms and thankGod for your safe deliverance from cab man from hell. Abeg use Uber next time your dh allows you out. All those regular taxis will be misbehaving and even entering galop despite knowing that they have a pregnant woman in the car
jazzyjazz:
Present capo

if i begin to talk how it is doing me ehn, ayam not sure i will finish today but lemme talk small

Lo has been head down since only God knows when, so i have been waddling for weeks now. i literally walk from side to side (no jokes)
Sleep is now luxury oh. Lo wakes me up with hot and strong kicks in the middle of the night.
My ribs are now beginning to hurt on one side, from the kicking cos thats where i feel it most
My feet now swell when i sit for too long
Waist pain andj back pain is not bae at all. in fact, i dread it
I feel my belly stretching, it itches alot, but thank God, no stretch marks yet....i am using my shea butter over religiously
my n.ipples are killing me mehn!!! The right side itches like crazy, na so i use vex scratch the thing yesterday come wound myself on top. hmmm

I dont eat like i used to anymore.....as in food now feels like my enemy...but i de try to feed the boy sha..e no easy

did i mentiion that first trimester symptoms is back? oh yeah, i am now dealing with them again! so annoying

They say pregnant women begiin to nest when they are close to their due date...but e be like my own different oh
I have been cleaning and re-cleaning my house for 2 days now, I have washed cllothes, arranged clothes, arranged house...dh is now tired of talking, he is now looking and just shaking head.

Dh doesnt let me go out again o! Unless he is the one driving! My mum does not live that far from us and i was to see her on monday so she can go to the market for me, after much toasting, dh agreed i should go, 3hours later, he don de call me. na so he come de calll call every 1hour oh!. lol. The man no just want hear say anything happen to him wife or him baby. I no blame am sha, 2 months ago, i boarded a taxi to go for antenatal, na so the driver want kidnap me oh! he drive pass road to the hospital, i come de draw him attention to him mistake, the guy no answer me at all, na it i wind down window begin de shout, before him march break drop me come speed off. since then, dh has limited my movements to market only. If i must go to the hospital, he takes me there himself.

it is well o!

I started shopping, but i only bought one thing - baby crib - 55k!
Went with dh, he saw the prices, he run, said babe, pls lets go home and re strategize this thing abeg

As it is like dis, i de beg Lo to come december, ayam tired.

make i no rant again. e don do

#teamjanuaryforeasydelivery

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
sugah:

OK. So I should just bathe him with water only?
Thanks, I'd give him pcm before the injection.
Bathe with just water and his regular soap. But don't cream his body. For a few days. But I am also thinking it could be the excess oil from his head. ...if you have been anointing him wink like my MIL does to my babies. Since he doesn't have the rash on his body. You know our weather is more humid than where he's coming from. Minimal is better for him for now till he acclimatise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
Dunni29:

Bathe with just water and his regular soap. But don't cream his body. For a few days. But I am also thinking it could be the excess oil from his head. ...if you have been anointing him wink like my MIL does to my babies. Since he doesn't have the rash on his body. You know our weather is more humid than where he's coming from. Minimal is better for him for now till he acclimatise.
Hmmmm..my MIL is around and has helped bath him for some days now. Hair oil might be the culprit cos he comes back to me looking very "shiny" embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by portable4real: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
My able captain,,, sorry for that,, I will advise u stop any cream or powder u r using on him for now. Don't over wrap him as well. And if u have Shea butter u can apply on it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.