Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8156033 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2016
ebony13:
My BS, My Testimony(part 4)

Revelation (The end)

I was started on antibiotics of diff types, dressing of the site morning and evening. I was still oozing pus although the antibiotics killed the smell, it wasn't until the third day before the pus stopped pouring and just started dripping out. I stayed on admission again for another 1 week, my babies were even discharged before me and were brought to me in d ward.

God helping us, d pus has dried up, although I'm still on antibiotics, but God saved my life. I still wonder why none of d docs ever suspected sepsis. My malaria result came out and showed negative, which means all that while, I didn't have malaria.

We are home now and doing well.
For mamas that will do CS, pls don't ignore any extra pain you feel, always keep the site dry and clean with spirit regularly, d docs didn't tell me this.

Thanks everyone for the messages, I'm sorry can't mention names individually couldn't read back. I appreciate you all.

Cc Rofemiguwa pls what's d name of the electric breast pump you bought?

November mamas, wish you all safe delivery.
October mamas, go into d delivery room and come out victorious.

I would try to be regular again, won't be easy though with two babies.

Stay blessed

This same thing happened to my neighbour. She gave birth two months ago and for one month she has been leaking pus from her incision.

The doc only told her to come every two days and they usually press some pus out, clean it and then plaster it. Just imagine!

They didn't even tell her to clean it at home regularly, rather they said they will be cleaning it themselves every 2days. Because of that, the incision is always wet with fluid.

She came to see me some days back and asked for my opinion. I said please call your doc asap and ask him if you're not supposed to be cleaning it regularly at home.
She called and the doc said yes she can IF SHE WANTS TO.

She was so angry that she wasn't informed about this all this while. The incision area is already becoming very black. She started cleaning it herself and now the pus is almost totally gone. It's just to go to the hospital for general checkup.

May God help us not to fall in incompetent hands.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bussy2rhymes(f): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2016
Congrats to all the mamas dt has given birth o. God bless your Los and to the mama on admission for cs, we await your good news.

I have been purging for the past 4 days o. Everytime I eat anything, will go to toilet after 30-45mins. The stool is either hard or watery depending on what I eat. I am 38+5days. I couldn't go for my ANC yesterday cos the flood has covered all the road leading to my area.
Abeg help your sister o

cc: Feddy27 and other sabi mamas

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2016
MumZ:

Maureensylvia was Feb 2016 class captain.
oh na 2017 we dey find
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nennynj(f): 10:25am On Oct 07, 2016
bussy2rhymes:
Congrats to all the mamas dt has given birth o. God bless your Los and to the mama on admission for cs, we await your good news.

I have been purging for the past 4 days o. Everytime I eat anything, will go to toilet after 30-45mins. The stool is either hard or watery depending on what I eat. I am 38+5days. I couldn't go for my ANC yesterday cos the flood has covered all the road leading to my area.
Abeg help your sister o

Thanks

is it only on the antenatal day that u can b attended to? If no plz complain to doc immediately. If yes, let them kw u ve an emergency and need to c gyn cos u are approaching ur due date. Waiting till next wk is far abeg. I wish u well dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:26am On Oct 07, 2016
firsttymum:
oh na 2017 we dey find
Take the post na. #teammarchforsupernaturaldelivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:26am On Oct 07, 2016
nennynj:
I will be admitted today in d hospital against my CS tomorrow. mamas and papa in d house plz remember me in ur prayers. After 9 Yr +, I just can't imagine that it is happening. Though fear dey catch me small cos of the afterwards pain but I kw it must surely end in praise

Cappo Feddy..27 ,hw is Fedora doing? All Oct teamies remember we no dey carry last. I need a birthday mate for my lo ....lol

I ll keep u pple posted.

Don't worry dear, everything will go on perfectly! God that has brought you dis far will not abandon you. In less than 24hrs, we shall celebrate with you! The Lord go with you. Forget pain, your case will be different.
Be positive, emphasis should be on the baby and not pain.
Fedora is doin great, we await your good news! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2016
Bussy2rhymes, I think your body is preparing for labor. Try to see your doctor. All the best dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2016
bussy2rhymes:

Abeg help your sister o

Thanks

This could be a sign that baby will soon be with you. Hope you've packed your bag .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barak4real(f): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2016
[Àquote author=hajarahbadmus post=49964563]hello mamas.. its been a long while..congratulations to the mama's that have put to bed.. may God bless and keep your los...Give you the strength and wisdom neded to care foe them and bless DH with plenty of money to provide for their needs. .May they remain a source of blessing to your homes.. Amin

June mamas. , how far. .
Baby fawqiyyah is 18weeks old..she can roll from back to front and front to back.. she has fallen from the bed 3ce..thankGod its not so high.. she comes out of her net if its open. she blows bubbles with her mouth and she drools. . someone said she is teething., she has refused to sit. if you but her to sit, she will straighten her legs and attempt to stand..mif you refuse, she will start scream.. and yes! she can scream the roof down.. she will scream till she gets what she wants..
she is so charming. .
# threadcuties loading[/quote]

Just want to be sure of ur lo name,is it fawziyyah or fawqiyyah.....my dd name is fawziyyah....but whe will be 4 weeks by Tuesday.

Apologies if it doesn't meet you well.meant no harm .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2016
Mamas I greet o. how we dey na. Hhhhhmmm, I come wt not so good news. I started bleeding on Wednesday and yesterday confirmed my pregnancy isn't viable. The kind bleeding I had last night eh, hhmm. the blood kept pouring, double pads kept soaking. Its well sha. I pray no one experiences this . Its well, I know God ll gv me another in due time. Happy bumping mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2016
tchiwinnie:
Mamas I greet o. how we dey na. Hhhhhmmm, I come wt not so good news. I started bleeding on Wednesday and yesterday confirmed my pregnancy isn't viable. The kind bleeding I had last night eh, hhmm. the blood kept pouring, double pads kept soaking. Its well sha. I pray no one experiences this . Its well, I know God ll gv me another in due time. Happy bumping mamas.
Pele love,i can relate to what u are going thru.i was der 2 month ago.
God will give you double for this loss.

@nennynj.......we await ur good news.swift and easy delivery i pray for you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2016
mitchyy:

This same thing happened to my neighbour. She gave birth two months ago and for one month she has been leaking pus from her incision.

The doc only told her to come every two days and they usually press some pus out, clean it and then plaster it. Just imagine!

They didn't even tell her to clean it at home regularly, rather they said they will be cleaning it themselves every 2days. Because of that, the incision is always wet with fluid.

She came to see me some days back and asked for my opinion. I said please call your doc asap and ask him if you're not supposed to be cleaning it regularly at home.
She called and the doc said yes she can IF SHE WANTS TO.

She was so angry that she wasn't informed about this all this while. The incision area is already becoming very black. She started cleaning it herself and now the pus is almost totally gone. It's just to go to the hospital for general checkup.

May God help us not to fall in incompetent hands.

Imagine this. Hope she's on antibiotics? So she would also be drying the pus out from inside. It is well with us.

Thanks Ijelex and Florena.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeoma2728(f): 11:12am On Oct 07, 2016
tchiwinnie:

Soooo Sorry. Don't take it to heart, it's well.
@ ebony13 your testimony will remain permanent in your life.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 11:15am On Oct 07, 2016
Florena:
Let me hail my November mamas, how many monicker can I remember self, undecided
D no1 honourable capo. @iomoge2 I so much adore you, hope you are good?
Besea, Bolseas, Jumayin, princesskiki, princessKf, lexajen, Godmother, deyoola, XX01, and all other November mamas hope you are all good?
Ebony13 u are a strong woman, ur joy shall be permanent.

hi teamie,we doing good,thanks for d mention...hope u r good

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2016
team Oct hope we are all doing gud..
congrats to dos dat ve already given birth,may the Almighty protect ur bundle of joy..
dos that are still waiting,may the Almighty see u through...

I never knew motherhood is so demanding I don't even have time for mysef again...may God bless all mothers

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tinutunde(f): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2016
tchiwinnie:
it is well Sis, God will give you double for the loss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tinutunde(f): 11:26am On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=nennynj post=49988318]I will be admitted today in d hospital against my CS tomorrow. mamas and papa in d house plz remember me in ur prayers. After 9 Yr +, I just can't imagine that it is happening. Though fear dey catch me small cos of the afterwards pain but I kw it must surely end in praise

Cappo Feddy27 ,hw is Fedora doing? All Oct teamies remember we no dey carry last. I need a birthday mate for my lo ....lol

I ll keep u pple posted.[/quote
God will surely see you through.. he that started the good work will complete it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nennynj(f): 11:36am On Oct 07, 2016
tchiwinnie:

Take heart dear. It is well with u. God will give u double for this. Never lose hope
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
double post
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
nennynj focus on the positive. u will carry ur baby soon. the pain wont last forever. we await ur testimony
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarbuns(f): 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
@Favouredmum present. My fellow teamies how una dey?

Sabi mamas please help twice now I've woken up with cramping in my tummy, later my knees to ankles will feel numb then the back pain will be shifting from top to down. LO will be kicking at that time too. I don't know what it is, last one was this morning around 1 a.m

cc Zaynie
Mitchyy
cc all sabimamas

#Decemberforsupernaturaldelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
tchiwinnie:
It is well. so sorry for ur loss dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opobutu: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
thank you all for your advise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opobutu: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
realdentist:

It is well. so sorry for ur loss dear

It is well with you. please try and be strong. its not a good experience. i was in your shoes and i know how it feels. please try and go to the doctor for proper evacuation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ultimatebunmi1(f): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
Florena:

Nothing is wrong with you my sister, grin grin grin that's what dh and I call "locking" you won't be able to move from dat position until it unlocks. Weneva I stay in a spot for too long, dh will just laugh and say "otu ti lock"
Just stay wherever u are and allow it to unlock itself.
Sorry!
infact na serious lock grin thank u so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
realdentist:

Take the post na.
#teammarchforsupernaturaldelivery
how are you dear? What is wrong with our team?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
tchiwinnie:

My dear take heart. U will celebrate sooner than u think. pls go to the hospital asap

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
tchiwinnie:
. Nne, take heart it's well. God will give you double for your troubles
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
It is well with u ma
God will give u double for ur trouble
tchiwinnie:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcanebaby: 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
It's so hard reading back as I've been doing that for the past two days but I just gotta say this now before vigilante makes me forget. You guys are the bomb! Thank you for the love, prayers and good wishes. May songs of celebration never cease from your life and household. To my fellow October teamies I wish you all a smooth and swift delivery without any complications. To my able cappo feddy27 I remove headdress for you o! You too much. That said, lemme go and read back now that bobo is asleep as I've got a long way to go. Cheers mamas

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
nkkystel:

Teamie dear, na God o! What other job do I have, if not to take care of him. Thanks! How's Your DD doing? Take cre of her wella.
She's doing well thanks.sure I will

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
@ Ebony13 ur testimony is permanent in Jesus Name.kisses to ur miracles
@ elders Modath,Beedam,Byvan03,Lovinam, kimoni,hummingbird been a while,hope ure all doing well.warm regards.
@ teamie tchiwinmie May God grant u quick healing and double for d loss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.