Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148456 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
preciousan:
Praise God mamas in the house,sorry this is coming late,am just recuperating
i delivered my pretty angel on 2nd oct,though the labour was a prolonged one,but at last God was faithful,although the tear no be here o,its so painful to even sit,i give all praise to God...i'll be back for the full story.

Congrats sister. Kisses to ur pretty angel.
Na so e dey b o.. try do ur sitz bath at least 3x a day. NO HOT WATER O!!! & don't rub it. Sit in warm salt water wt savlon or purit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
lioha:
GOD! Am so happy to join this trend after ttc for ten years. God may ur name be blessed.

God is soooooo good. Congrats sister. We will read ur birth story on this thread in due time in Jesus name, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
vickilafab:

Sorry dear, I've been MIA. I was induced at exactly 41wks here in naija. It's my first baby, I was working & active d entire pregnancy, kpekused like tomorrow no dey, used EPO & ate enough pineapple bt I didn't go into labour, was just having mild contractions.

Anyways, here's how mine went (na long tory o): got to d hospital around 1pm and my OB did a vagginaal examination to check ripeness of cervix bt it was still closed so he inserted d tablet (misopristol- dint get the spelling) into d vaagina(abit painful) & set up glucose drip to my arm. My mum and hubby were in the ward wt me & we were just gistin. Nurses came frequently to monitor my bp and baby's heartbeat. Around 5pm, I was checked and cervix had just started dilating so d doc inserted another tablet and 30 mins later, I had the worst menstrual cramps u can think of-nonstop! I was in pains for the entire 30 mins. I just faced d wall and was using breathing techniques. Then, d pain reduced & I saw the 'show' bloody mucus- contractions were now coming and going. Nurses were still monitoring baby's heartbeat. I was checked-2cm around 7pm.

I was hungry and ate rice wt chicken. All ds while, I still had d glucose drip. I stayed like dis all tru d night- contractions coming and going & was sleepy at a point bt snapped out of it. Nurses still monitored d baby's heartbeat. I started climbing stairs(wasn't easy wt my vijay feelin like it wanted to fall out) 2 speed things up. Nurse came to reshave my pubicc area( I had shaved at home) sayin deres a way dey shave & in case the induction failed, CS wud b done.

By 5am, d doc came to check & twas stil 2cm so he did a membrane sweep (twas reeeealy painful dat I was crying). It's like he twisted my insides.. said its to help me undecided den he inserted the 3rd vaaginal tablet & dats wen I saw heaven grin
D contractions started coming nonstop..it was indeed painful. I was calling Jesus all tru, I threw away my phone, almost climbed the wall and asked my husband to be rubbing my waist truout. Me dat was goin to the toilet to urinate started doin it on d bed (dey put macintosh) constantly. I lost track of time. At a point, I felt something coming out of me and checked- d water had broken. Later, I started feeling like I wanted to pupu & wen d urge bcame totally absolutely unbearable, d doc came to check & d baby's head was already in the vagiina so I walked to d delivery room and in one push tho I was given a small cut which I didn't feel pain sef cos d labour pain had overshadowed, birthed my prince around 10am & ALL d pain stopped immediately. I was den given oxytocin drip to help wt d placenta delivery & den xylocaine to numb d pain while stitching.

Truly, induction is a painful process(I av low threshold for pain sha) but having ur baby in ur arms is well worth it. My mom told me how my DH sang love songs and called me swt names all tru bt dat pain didn't allow me know he did oooo shocked

May God make it easy for you. *hugs*

Wow!

Amen dear...thanks for sharing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
bossladyMo:

Wow!

Amen dear...thanks for sharing.

U r welcome. Just relax & keep taking long walks, u may not even end up being induced.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nezzel(f): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
Wow.. Wonderful birth stories..
Quite amazing.. Thank God for safe delivery..
Can't believe I'm 19wks already..
God is good..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaibeji2(f): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
@ Oct 20: My big sister, if you happen to read this. Pls send me an email or call me pls. I had a problem with my previous phone so I lost your contact. Thanks Ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
vickilafab:

U r welcome. Just relax & keep taking long walks, u may not even end up being induced.

Alrighty...thanks dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
chocome:
come n join me sing HALELUYA
thy LORD has done great thing for me
MY PRINCESS was delivered on thursday evening
congrats dear...may she bring joy to ur family Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by igb400: 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
Just want to wish all the rolling mamas in the house safe delivery. Am 26 weeks and it has been a very stress free ride. Also want to thank God for this gift cos they r so many people TTC, pls let's not forget them in our prayers. God bless our homes.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustDiapers: 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
Buy one pack of Mobee Super Absorbent diapers on /spromak-stores and get a 2nd pack FREE. It will be delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria.Watsapp on 08091811564 for any clarification. Offer valid while stock lasts or by Oct 31st 2014.Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 12, 2014
Woooow viclilafab... we bless God for safe delivery. greetings to the sweetie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hello women, I always see this thread on naira land but never opened it. I was forced to open it last night to read great stories when I got my report yesterday that I am pregnant. This is my first pregnancy, got married recently, I can say I know what to expect and I am praying it will be a smooth ride till the day my baby comes out. Kinda excited

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetose(f): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
shawlay:
Hello women, I always see this thread on naira land but never opened it. I was forced to open it last night to read great stories when I got my report yesterday that I am pregnant. This is my first pregnancy, got married recently, I can say I know what to expect and I am praying it will be a smooth ride till the day my baby comes out. Kinda excited
you are welcome ooooo,may u have a complication free pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
Rukemi291:
Woooow viclilafab... we bless God for safe delivery. greetings to the sweetie.

Thanks dear, God is indeed awesome. D sweetie don pass 6 months o. Na d tsunami wipe my birth tory comot na. Was just trying to explain the induction process to bosslady smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
JustDiapers:
Buy one pack of Mobee Super Absorbent diapers on /spromak-stores and get a 2nd pack FREE. It will be delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria.Watsapp on 08091811564 for any clarification. Offer valid while stock lasts or by Oct 31st 2014.Thanks

Really? This offer is nice o. What are the sizes(in kg)? & how do you deliver?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
vickilafab:

Thanks dear, God is indeed awesome. D sweetie don pass 6 months o. Na d tsunami wipe my birth tory comot na. Was just trying to explain the induction process to bosslady smiley
truthfully I had to rewind my brain cos I know say u born before me. When I begin see d congratulobia I say maybe u De born every six months. Rotfl. Dis tsunami do us bad kai
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
lovinam:
truthfully I had to rewind my brain cos I know say u born before me. When I begin see d congratulobia I say maybe u De born every six months. Rotfl. Dis tsunami do us bad kai

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
my sister ehhhhh.. born every six months ke?shocked as I dey so, I never ready to lose my virgin status just yet ooo grin
most mamas still never recover from d tsunami o embarassed twas indeed a bad one
Kisses to ur LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mychildishere: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
HI ALL: PLEASE I NEED YOUR HONEST RESPONSES REGARDING THIS:

IS IT NORMAL TO EXPERIENCE HOTNESS/HOT FLASHES AROUND THE TUMMY IN EARLY PREGNANCY?

THANK YOU.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
mychildishere:
HI ALL: PLEASE I NEED YOUR HONEST RESPONSES REGARDING THIS:

IS IT NORMAL TO EXPERIENCE HOTNESS/HOT FLASHES AROUND THE TUMMY IN EARLY PREGNANCY?

THANK YOU.
my dear sometimes o. That's why preg women prefer to sleep on cold floors. If you are deeply concerned pls see your gyn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
AMEN
vickilafab:

God is soooooo good. Congrats sister. We will read ur birth story on this thread in due time in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
JustDiapers:
Can u gv us details here in dis forum, like ow much a pack is, ow many diapers per pack etc. U may b suprised how many of us ll b interested.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DonaTee(f): 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
Wow! Congrats @mychildishere. Ur blessing is permanent IJN. MIA don do me strong tin

@vicklafab wow! Awesome birth story

@shawlay congrats n welcome to the club

@preciousan congrats dear. May God suPply riches to cater to ur new baby

@bossladymo u too fear...seems u av a tin against naija hospitals Its not dat bad if u choose Good hospitals tho...I wish u supernatural childbirth. Induction isn't necessarily painful. I didn't feel a thing during labour. @ d point of delivery my baby was facing upward dey had to put a drip to make d contractions stronger n push baby out. As dey put d drip I stil didn't feel a thing. May God make it easy for u. Amen

Wey all ma beauryful ladies??
Mamasy, multibillionair, chyvy, laroyalhighness, mumddd hmmm...my brain don cold. E remain to cram newbies names too...hope we r all gud? May God meet us @ d points of our needs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 12:00am On Oct 13, 2014
Hello to all mama. It's been a while. Virgin beedam still dey there o. Pushing around is a beautiful thing when tummy is out. Enough greetings from people wink. But I'm still spitting at 24wks+ cry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:01am On Oct 13, 2014
DonaTee:
Wow! Congrats @mychildishere. Ur blessing is permanent IJN. MIA don do me strong tin

@vicklafab wow! Awesome birth story

@shawlay congrats n welcome to the club

@preciousan congrats dear. May God suPply riches to cater to ur new baby

@bossladymo u too fear...seems u av a tin against naija hospitals Its not dat bad if u choose Good hospitals tho...I wish u supernatural childbirth. Induction isn't necessarily painful. I didn't feel a thing during labour. @ d point of delivery my baby was facing upward dey had to put a drip to make d contractions stronger n push baby out. As dey put d drip I stil didn't feel a thing. May God make it easy for u. Amen

Wey all ma beauryful ladies??
Mamasy, multibillionair, chyvy, laroyalhighness, mumddd hmmm...my brain don cold. E remain to cram newbies names too...hope we r all gud? May God meet us @ d points of our needs

Amen dear...thanks for cheering me up. You really gave me a boost of confidence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:35am On Oct 13, 2014
beedam:
Hello to all mama. It's been a while. Virgin beedam still dey there o. Pushing around is a beautiful thing when tummy is out. Enough greetings from people wink. But I'm still spitting at 24wks+ cry.

I stopped spitting at 17 weeks. Seriously I dunno how it happened. I only noticed that ir was when I started chewing orbit peppermint or spearmint gum that it stopped. Strong mint was a big NO for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mychildishere: 8:11am On Oct 13, 2014
@Donate: Na my close sis o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2014
vickilafab:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
my sister ehhhhh.. born every six months ke?shocked as I dey so, I never ready to lose my virgin status just yet ooo grin
most mamas still never recover from d tsunami o embarassed twas indeed a bad one
Kisses to ur LO
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2014
@JustDiaper, Pls, come on the forum and let us know more about the product.

the product is even out of stock at konga.

Congratulations to all new mamas.
Wishing all pushing mama a stress free pregnancy.

I don't know why i find it hard to sleep well dis days. Once I wake up around 1-2am, no more sleep. pls what can i do or use to stop dis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
mytestimony:

I stopped spitting at 17 weeks. Seriously I dunno how it happened. I only noticed that ir was when I started chewing orbit peppermint or spearmint gum that it stopped. Strong mint was a big NO for me.
Really? shocked you are lucky o. I ve been on orbit going to two months now. I ve bought like 5k own. They call me iya oni chewing gum at home. But it's the strong mint(deep blue). I will try and get the one u mention today.hope it works for me cos the spit is making me go gaga.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
preciousan congrats

vickilafab, wow awesome birth story.

May they continue3 to be sources of joy to you two
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
Congrats to the new mamas in the house. Wishing all the belly fulls a stress free nine months and successful births.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
congratz preciousan

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fortunes01 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.