Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125071 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
airforcewife:

Happy birthday to Zaynie's munchkin Atinuke! Wishing her many more happy returns!

Thanks mama kiss. Na real munchkin she be o wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
iomoge2:
Mamas... i wanted to thank everyone individually which i will still do.

Lemme just drop this here.
I am so grateful.
The outpouring of love from this thread and Nairaland as a whole is overwhelming.
Thank you so much.

May God in his infinite mercy meet everyone at the point of their needs.

God bless everyone.
I am so happy.

I and Zoe are still at the hospital.
Will drop my bs as soon as possible.
God is wonderful.
I am in tears.... so emotional.
Even my doctors are still amazed.

Lemme put myself together n come back with the bs.
Today.

Hugs.
I cant wait o o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
abimbawealth:

Happy birthday to Atinuke...may God bless and keep her and may she fufill her days on earth...
Love to her brother too

Amin!
Thanks Sìs.
Yours too will come with ease at the right time.
Amin.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
Iyomomoreloaded:
Zaynie so our small chikini pwerrie hairy yummilicious posing baby Atinuke of that year is one already ,na wa oh, God is indeed Awesome! Wish her God's blessings, grace and protection. May she continually be a source of great joy to ur home!
God bless you all. Amen!

Amin!!!!!
Yes oh! That small chikini baby don dey grow small small..... soon we will invite you all for wedding.....
Not too soon sha o... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flodel(f): 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
@ Zaynie chai upon all d dollars, gas, TomAtoes, iphone etc wey u collect as dues u no wan throw. Parry make we carry our bump come ba, kwantinu God iS watching u in 20D

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
Zaynie, post address, make we all report to ur house on sat to celebrates with atinuke. N.a. live thread cuties we wan do, no be pix again

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
4realwoman:

@Mama Zaynie, Happy birthday to Adaeze Atinuke may she always be a blessing to your family and the nation at large.

Amin!
Thanks a lot Mama.
Your blessings are on the way already. They will meet you in good health and prosperity and happiness. Amin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
zaynie:

Amin! Amin!! Amin!!!

#cough #cough # cough.
It is because of owambe people like you that I am afraid of throwing a party. angry

Aaah mummy atinuke ejoo.it wont pass one plate of rice etiplaintain ero mmeji kpomo meji eja eoku and orobo mirinda to wash down.only.

I trust u.u wont fall hand grin.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ArewaBOG: 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
@ Favouredmom, thks for checking on us. It can be only God o.
Complexion has changed,the heaviness is bam. Am seriously counting down not even minding Nov ending.
Kindly update my info as follows:
Edd 7/12. XY.
Congratulation for those dat ve delivered.
Easy delivery to us waddling mamas.
Our TTC mama, dis is ur year.
I congratulated all mamas dat ve celebrated.
Mama Zaynie, ur Atinuke is cute. May she continually be a source of joy to ur household. She will excel in all ramifications.
@ iomoge2, special congratulation to u & urs.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
pintoxx:

BritneyStacy,d correct cappo,thanx 4d reminder,i almost 4got,kisses 2 baby Ekene .

lo .
You are welcome. ....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
Gud afternoon mamas in d house. Pls I ve some question and its urgent. My bro wife just delivered a BBG now in Maiduguri cos she schooled there. D pro now is dat she is suppose to take rhogam shot,and she said d doc in Lagos told her she shouldn't breastfeed d baby until after receiving d injection. D doc also told her she has Hepatitis A, wouldn't it affect d baby? If she didn't take d injection what will happen? Am just confuse cos am a TTC mama, don't kw anything. Cc Zaynie , Sugah and all sabi mamas. TIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jummy004: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
iomoge2:
Zoey is here!!!! Yippee! She made her entrance at 11ish baby mother, father, well wishers, all doing fine
waoooooooo, congrats cappo. God bless our little Zoey. she ll be for signs n wonders IJN.
naso our cappo port to october o. no shaking. easy n swift delivery to d remaining november mama o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
zaynie:

Amin!
Thanks a lot Mama.
Your blessings are on the way already. They will meet you in good health and prosperity and happiness. Amin

Amen.
You are welcome and regards to the family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
iomoge2:
Mamas... i wanted to thank everyone individually which i will still do.

Lemme just drop this here.
I am so grateful.
The outpouring of love from this thread and Nairaland as a whole is overwhelming.
Thank you so much.

May God in his infinite mercy meet everyone at the point of their needs.

God bless everyone.
I am so happy.

I and Zoe are still at the hospital.
Will drop my bs as soon as possible.
God is wonderful.
I am in tears.... so emotional.
Even my doctors are still amazed.

Lemme put myself together n come back with the bs.
Today.

Hugs.

And she's my birthday mate too, didn't even notice that until I read your diary, she's too cute kiss I think she looks like her birthday mate wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SURYSuri(f): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
zaynie Happy birthday to dear Atinuke, may she continue to be a source of joy in your family.

congratulations to iomoge, princesskf and all the mamas that have put to bed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice02: 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
@capo iomoge2 Zoey is bae. I love her already. Awaiting ur birth story.

@princessKF and other teamies how are LOs doing? Pls I want to learn from ur BS so come and sama us as soon as u are strong to do so.

Teamnovember4supernaturaldelivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
Y does ALL Team captain like PORTING

CC. ALL TEAM CAPPO grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
shat01:
Gud afternoon mamas in d house. Pls I ve some question and its urgent. My bro wife just delivered a BBG now in Maiduguri cos she schooled there. D pro now is dat she is suppose to take rhogam shot,and she said d doc in Lagos told her she shouldn't breastfeed d baby until after receiving d injection. D doc also told her she has Hepatitis A, wouldn't it affect d baby? If she didn't take d injection what will happen? Am just confuse cos am a TTC mama, don't kw anything. Cc Zaynie , Sugah and all sabi mamas. TIA.
She has to take it within 72hrs of delivery, if she doesnt it will affect her subsequent pregnancies. As her body will start to produce anti bodies that will want to fight any foreign body(baby) in the name of protecting the woman. .its very very very important.Google for more info.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
Yesitsme:
She has to take it within 72hrs of delivery, if she doesnt it will affect her subsequent pregnancies. As her body will start to produce anti bodies that will want to fight any foreign body(baby) in the name of protecting the woman. .its very very very important.Google for more info.
formerly ubiR

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
Teegali:
Happy birthday to Atinuke darling,with more of Allah's rahma.,@zaynie,I love the jerry coil hair.

Amin Ya Allah.
Thanks Sìs.
How's our little sister kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
MumZ:
Zaynie happy bday 2 Atinuke baby, may Allah's blessings abide wit her always.

Thanks Maami.
Amin Ya Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
Thnx ma'am pweetymii, purity77, beyedew, orente21, comtem2011, jazzyjazz, flodel, sixx, 4realwoman. Ameen to your prayers

HBD to Atinuke ma'am zaynie

Congrats Princesskf.. May God bless baby Fame

Zoey is really a cutie @iomoge2. She's so adorable. Congrats once again

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
Loisemm:

Happy birthday to our Atinuke!
May God graciously grant her many more golden years ahead and may she always bring you joy.

Amin!!!!
Thanks a bunch Loisemm.
I pray that the Almighty grants your desires so that by this time next year, you would have become a mother too.
Amin!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
beyedew:
Atinuke is a cutie, Adaeze hbd to u dearie and llnp. May the heavens always protect, guide and enrich you darling. Good job well done mommy Zaynie.

Thanks Mama Brian kiss and a big Amen to the prayers.

I see your diary o, gisty gisty woman cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
@iomoge2
Zoe is a beauty!!!
Kisses to her

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
jazzyjazz:
@iomoge2
Zoe is a beauty!!!
Kisses to her

Yes oooo. Zoe is so beautiful. God bless her and lots of love to her

@Jazzyjazz our food captain. Hope u r doing gr8? The Lord is our strength.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
cherrymum1:

Atinuke omo toh shan. Baby toh beauriful. Keep enjoying daddy's money jare. Zaynie keep up the good work.

My personal Person..... Iya Lami of life kiss kiss kiss
How you dey? You just trowey us for road bah? embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
zaynie:

Amin! Amin!! Amin!!!

Inbox what? So that Ayomide will coman finish one whole derica of rice bah? We have heard of his sucking skills o lipsrsealed

HahahahaHahahaha cheesy Dat sucking skills no get part two o, Dh couldn't take it again two days ago and had to beg him not to injure his wife.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
Yesitsme:
formerly ubiR
. What happened to your former moniker?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lol....they r leading by example Na grin grin
But feddy27 no port na

chizeal:
Y does ALL Team captain like PORTING

CC. ALL TEAM CAPPO grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
talltosyne:
Mama Zaynie, happy birthday to atinuke, may d excellent spirit of the most High rest upon her..

Amin!
Thank you mama. How is Bobo? kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
may01:

CONGRATULATIONS! I pray this new year will be the start of something wonderful and amazing for you all. Pls don't forget to send the cake

Awwwwww thanks Sweets! kiss

Cake abi? No problem wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pearl619 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.