Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8156254 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
Tnx for answering my questions,@ kaffy4bill and jazzyjazz..tnx xo much....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
Congrats once more @iomoge2 Zoey's mom... God is really awesome. I tnk God for u dear.

Ur babies are healed in Jesus name, Amen. No sickness, no disease can stand the presence of God, keep declaring God's word on ur Los. Nothing can happen to them when we have the greatest physician as our father.
@ mommy Proudmom38 and dosht

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
nicoleswizzi:

He is healed in Jesus name..amen

Amen. Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
beyedew:
Congrats once more @iomoge2 Zoey's mom... God is really awesome. I tnk God for u dear.

Ur babies are healed in Jesus name, Amen. No sickness, no disease can stand the presence of God, keep declaring God's word on ur Los. Nothing can happen to them when we have the greatest physician as our father.
@ mommy Proudmom38 and dosht

Amen ma'am. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
Congrats @iomoge2... God bless ur lo!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
mummy zoey thank God for you and your daughter's life.
Sometimes its good to insist, the lord led you in the right direction.

We glorify your name oh lord on behalf of our sister and her child, thank you for saving them both. We now commit the sick children into your healing hands, their mothers shall not cry over them and they shall be discharged safe and sound.

To those of us still waddling may it end in praise insha Allah!

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
Blessedmum:

Thanks Sis, dat one go make sense if he becomes Olusho. I worship at Ibara parish in Abk what about you?

Same Ibara? Was following one issue on dt parish then. I worship @ Agidingbi (dh parish) horeb cathedral ikeja 2 my parish and Oke ado in ib
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
proudmom38:
Mamas pls pray for my son. We ve been on admission since on thursday... He's been diagnosed of proclasemia (spelling) malaria and bronchal pneumonia.

Your baby is healed in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
@Iomoge2, your experience is very touching. Thank God you both are alright.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
PresVA:
6months after the second. .
nne,that means that my own don pass na. wetin i go do am now?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
plz sweet mamas.i nid ur opinion on why my hunger level is xtremely high.i eat almost every hour and its bcoming embarrasing.i am in my first trimester
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
realtalk19:
plz sweet mamas.i nid ur opinion on why my hunger level is xtremely high.i eat almost every hour and its bcoming embarrasing.i am in my first trimester
. I ate like that during my first trimester but now just twice a day. Its well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
iomoge2,thank Baba God for this miracle.
that cord around neck always get me real scared. thank God it ended in praise.

dosht and proudmom38,ur babies are healed in Jesus name,amen

realtalk19,enjoy the food ooo. some preggy wish to be like you. happy bumping dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
realtalk19:

My dear u are lucky, tho u should take it easy, during my ist trimester I cudnt eat at all, na so so vomit o, sumtyms am even scared to eat, I ddnt even have appetite, I myt eat in d morning and d next time I will eat will be d next day morning, within some weeks I lost serious weight... But now I can manage and eat, manage o...so eat well but with caution

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
zimunachimdi:

nne,that means that my own don pass na.
wetin i go do am now?

Hmmmm , had mine at my son's 6months immunization....about 7months after the last, that's 2months late for me.... undecided.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
realdentist:

welcome teamie
Tanks lov
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
Iomoge2 congrats. Kisses to baby zoey. May she continue to be a source of joy to your family.

Proudmum38 ur baby is healed in Jesus name Amen.

Congrats all mamas that have birthed their babies. God bless them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
Iomoge2, i realy thank God for you and zoey. I declare that in the name of Jesus Christ no loss shall be encountered with november mamas and their los.
But really why didn't scan detect that cord. Can any mama answer this?
Proudmum, your son is healed in Jesus name, amen. Pls entertain no fears.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
Iomoge thank God it ended in praise....
My son had d cord round his neck in one of my scans too but got unwound before delivery. That thing is scary. Read babies play with it

Realtalk19, eat jor! Was same with me too but eventually reduced as I progressed. I buy n eat almost everything that passes in front of my shop. Paw paw, groundnut( cooked n roasted), ofada rice, eberebe (coconut n cassava thingy) etc. it's sometimes embarrassing. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
Iomoge I tank God for u and baby zoey. Congrats love and quick recovery. To all d pregg mamas we must surely end it in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
tanks so much.i was beginning to feel weird about it dats y i asked. DH don abuse me tire.lol.imagine calling me sweet 16 an iya arugbo and pari-olodo.its well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
Please eat to your satisfaction. youre lucky you can eat in your first trimester. In my first trimester I couldn't even drink 2qter without throwing up. So Pls eat! And eat well!
realtalk19:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
@realtalk19
This is for ya motivation grin grin grin grin

Make una no vexoo

Unripe plantain porridge grin

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
zaynie:

Awwwwww Pintoxx, thanks Mama. How's the lil one, doing good I'm sure kiss

She is doing gr8,thanx ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
Proudmom38 and Dosht it is well with ur children in Jesus name. There shall be no loss! I cover them with the blood of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
jazzyjazz:
@realtalk19 This is for ya motivation grin grin grin grin
Make una no vexoo
Unripe plantain porridge grin
tanks jare but hw u want my fork to reach d delicacy eh.this is punishment o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
realtalk19:
it means ur body needs d food. just ensure u eat healthy, as little refined foods as possible.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
Anak123:

Your baby is healed in Jesus name.

Amen ma'am! Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
zimunachimdi:
iomoge2,thank Baba God for this miracle.
that cord around neck always get me real scared. thank God it ended in praise.

dosht and proudmom38,ur babies are healed in Jesus name,amen

realtalk19,enjoy the food ooo. some preggy wish to be like you. happy bumping dear.

Amen. Thanks mommy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
realdentist:
Proudmom38 and Dosht it is well with ur children in Jesus name. There shall be no loss! I cover them with the blood of Jesus

Amen n Amen! Thanks sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
Receive motivation to go to the market to buy plantain and cook like I did. Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
If u de Abuja I for cook am for u within the week

@proudmom38, your baby is healed in Jesus name
realtalk19:

tanks jare but hw u want my fork to reach d delicacy eh.this is punishment o

(1) (2) (3) ... (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.