Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8160546 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
;
buccee:

It's funny o
Sometimes I look for my bump early in d morning
grin grin grin me too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
Acc details.
ozycy:

How is little proudy, what's the situation like? You didn't give us any update to know what's up and know how to help. Am sorry you are passing through this, it's very hard and heartbreaking to see one's child sick and take care of a sick child.

Pls ooo, mamas make una no vex oo cos I know so many newbies don't know proudmom38 and prouddad38 but the old mamas here know them very well.

Pls let's try and help them out since this is an "urgent" plea and futher delay may cause more harm. If we can donate anything for them, I believe it will help provide some things needed by the hospital to proceed with the treatment.

I had to pause am speak with them first, they said 60k is needed to continue treatment as the hospital have already stopped treatment for now.

Pls o, if we can donate any amount #500, #1000, 2k or even more, any amount as the spirit leads, I know things are hard. We are too many here and we can do it. Me I don't have much to donate but will donate my little token to save little proudy. I know if it's not that bad, proudmom38 wouldn't have come here to ask. We can use mobile transfer if we have one to avoid stress of going out.

Let's help them out so treatment can commence before end of today.
I have not done this before, but I just have to, pls make una pardon me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
waoh!waoh!!waoh!!!..queen zoey yaff made her grand entrance.princesskf yaff born too.feddy27 my posh mama too don download.chizeal too don do d do even though i dey vex for u bt my baby don calm my nerves sha..may d Lord bless all the beautiful and handsome angels and protect them,i pray for the newbies that u will all carry t to term and behold ur angels..none shall cast her young ni oruko Jesu..to d ttc mamas..because i was born dis month of november,i use dat authority and pray for yall that you will all testify in a big way and all ur enemies will bow and worship God on ur behalf in Jesus name,i luv u all and always mention weneva u have questions ..ayam alwaz loyal...owo mi loke o ..ire o.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
Okay thanks smiley
jazzyjazz:
Don't worry. Other May 2017 mamas will soon join you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
Congrats
marcjane:
My Prince charming made his grad entrance on 1st of nov thru VD.
Bs later
Feddy27.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
marcjane:
Bs later
Feddy27.

Congrats ooo God bless ur bundle of joy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
rejoice02:
Mamas thank God with me as my princess arrived disworld on 31st October thru emergency CS.

BS later.

Yipeeeeee
Another early November baby.....

Congratulations mama.
Welcome princess.

The girls are winning.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
Fortius:
waoh!waoh!!waoh!!!..queen zoey yaff made her grand entrance.princesskf yaff born too.feddy27 my posh mama too don download.chizeal too don do d do even though i dey vex for u bt my baby don calm my nerves sha..may d Lord bless all the beautiful and handsome angels and protect them,i pray for the newbies that u will all carry t to term and behold ur angels..none shall cast her young ni oruko Jesu..to d ttc mamas..because i was born dis month of november,i use dat authority and pray for yall that you will all testify in a big way and all ur enemies will bow and worship God on ur behalf in Jesus name,i luv u all and always mention weneva u have questions ..ayam alwaz loyal...owo mi loke o ..ire o.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
We miss u.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
jazzyjazz..foodie..hw is awa baby doin nacheesy

iomoge2 thanks ma..how is ondo princess zoey doin..my luv to her o..u b my wife o cuz am frm ondo state too nd i trust oga dey takia of u,regards mam.

proudmom38..will call u by wknd ma.it is welk wt our lil proudy,God can still do it again.

congrats rejoice02

cherrymum1...maami to sure..olami nko oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
Baby is fine ma
We milz u o!
How's bae?
Fortius:
jazzyjazz..foodie..hw is awa baby doin nacheesy

iomoge2 thanks ma..how is ondo princess zoey doin..my luv to her o..u b my wife o cuz am frm ondo state too nd i trust oga dey takia of u,regards mam.

proudmom38..will call u by wknd ma.it is welk wt our lil proudy,God can still do it again.

cherrymum1...maami to sure..olami nko oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
Naomi14:
Sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace. God knows best.
Thanks Sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
nneka3000:

May he rest in peace. Take heart . May God be with your family and comfort you.
Amen, I appreciate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
sugah:

Sorry for your loss dear. May his soul rest in peace
Amen thanks cappo, regards to Ayomide.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
Naomi14:
Hello Mamas it's like am the only lady in May2017 on this thread cry EDD is 3rd May 2017.
. Nope! May 8 over here!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
Fortius is here smiley

Ma'am r u back like really back??

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
Fortius:
So you are my birth month mate, no wonder, I too like you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
enque:
Are you sure the weight scale isn't faulty?? grin grin grin #JustKidding

Has your doctor complained about your weight being too small for your pregnancy? if NO, then i don't think you should worry.
But if you still have doubts about it, you can raise the issue at your next appointment.

I have added just 7kg and i'm 34weeks - 3kg in 2nd trimester and 4kg in 3rd trimester. I used to worry when my weight didn't change for the first 23 weeks and my Dr said it happens. Not everyone undergoes the drastic weight gain cos pregnancies differ per person.

As long as you are eating well and have been certified healthy, then i really wouldn't worry. I think it's the other way round (weight loss) that should be a source of concern. smiley

I'm kinda worried o. But my doctor is not complaining. My sister said maybe the scale is not reading well. Maybe its my nature becos I only added 12kg in the whole of my first pregnancy, frm first trimester to when I delivered at 41weeks. I started with 58kg and weighed 70kg at 40weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
enque:

Has your doctor complained about your weight being too small for your pregnancy? if NO, then i don't think you should worry.
But if you still have doubts about it, you can raise the issue at your next appointment.

I have added just 7kg and i'm 34weeks - 3kg in 2nd trimester and 4kg in 3rd trimester. I used to worry when my weight didn't change for the first 23 weeks and my Dr said it happens. Not everyone undergoes the drastic weight gain cos pregnancies differ per person.

As long as you are eating well and have been certified healthy, then i really wouldn't worry. I think it's the other way round (weight loss) that should be a source of concern. smiley

[/quote]

I'm kinda worried o. But my doctor is not complaining. My sister said maybe the scale is not reading well. Maybe its my nature becos I only added 12kg in the whole of my first pregnancy, frm first trimester to when I delivered at 41weeks. I started with 58kg and weighed 70kg at 40we
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
enque:

[/quote]

I'm kinda worried o. But my doctor is not complaining. My sister said maybe the scale is not reading well. Maybe its my nature becos I only added 12kg in the whole of my first pregnancy, frm first trimester to when I delivered at 41weeks. I started with 58kg and weighed 70kg at 40weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ijelex:
Good Morning house

Haaaaaa!!!!! Is not good ooo, Kai!!! Pls location!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
Our lovely mamas, praise God for everything He has done for our Lil Proudy today, most especialy for giving us a Family in this Group: i mean all of you Mamas.

For the first time in my life, i broke into tears as i saw all of u Mamas calling with ur gifts of love to save our boy.

Lil Proudy has regained strength and is responding well to treatment.

Mothers, your kind heartedness, ur love, ur calls and prayers, forced the hands of the Doctors to get back to work.
Our Son's gentle smile is coming back on his face again.

We are hoping that by Friday he will be fully recovered.
Your kind gifts that has reached us so far has given us hope. We are still praying for the remainder.

I cant mention names for privacy, but God knows ur names, and He who sees in secret will reward u openly.

May heaven hear all ur voices before you call.
May ur purses never go empty.
As Lil Proudy heals, may it extend to every of ur children tonight.

Proudmom38 says thanks to u all. I shall update u again.

45 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
Hello fortious, long time smiley, how's Lucas?

Proudmom38, my prayers are with your family

Congrats to all new moms in da house, welcome all newbies

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
marcjane:
Bs later.
Congratulations dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kataleya(f): 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
thanks to all mamas that responded to my post @jazzy, realdentist, chrisdada, odunma , sunbestie and all other monikers i cant remember. I was still feeling so mch pain so i decided to get a second opinion at the private hospital i use. the doctor listened to lo's heartbeat, palpitated my abdomen ( very painful) then gave me two pcm injections and some tablets while asking me to go for scan. I went for the scan today and my babies was confirmed (yeah I'm a twin mama cc realdentist) and a mass was seen at the right adnexia measuring 56×48 mm and this has been the cause of my pains all along. The sonographer didnt confirm it to be a fibriod but said its close to my ovary and the doctor didnt tell me what the mass is but prescribed a daily dose of injections (GENTS i think) for 3days and some drugs which i will start by tomorrow.
I learnt some new things from this my experience number one being that you should not ignore what your body's telling you. As a ftm pple just feel you are exaggerating things and dnt take you serious. The doctor at the govt hospital i registered in didnt take me serious, he didnt palpitate my abdomen, didnt care dat i was in pains , didnt request i go for scan -nothing. Once it was established that i was not contracting( you cant blame me i was feeling movement accompanied with a lot of pains, what was i supposed to think?) he just dismissed me offhand so he can go bck to chatting. Some friends i even complained to tot i was just being lazy, they all kept saying dats how its supposed to be ( feeling pains to the extent u walk doubled over, cant get out of bed , cant sit straight @20 weeks grin shocked) i am sur even some mamas here tot so too tongue grin, . Anyway today i am so happy cos God has confirmed his word in my life and i know the blessings of God maketh rich and added no sorrows, so where ever that mass is coming from I'm sure it has gone back to sender in Jesus name.
ce fi ni.
ps: pls any mama that has experienced same thing can share and can some body explain wat that gents is and wat it does?
cc all sabi mamas

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
lovinam:
Acc details.

I sent you a pm, you can also send a message to the number proudmom38 dropped, she will send the account details to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kataleya(f): 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
ozycy:

Congratulations dear

ma'am can i send you a pm?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
Kataleya, first of all congrats!! Another twin mama kiss kiss. U shall carry to term n deliver safely.

It's good u insisted, at least now u know wats up. Gents as in gentamicin It's an antibiotic.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
kataleya:

ps: pls any mama that has experienced same thing can share and can some body explain wat that gents is and wat it does?
cc all sabi mamas
congratulate you on your twin babies. Stress free preggy to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
kataleya:

ma'am can i send you a pm?
Go ahead dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
Yaaaaaaay smiley very cool
nwarosa:
. Nope! May 8 over here!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kataleya(f): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
Anak123:
Kataleya, first of all congrats!! Another twin mama kiss kiss. U shall carry to term n deliver safely.

It's good u insisted, at least now u know wats up. Gents as in gentamicin It's an antibiotic.

amen, thanks. what do you think the mass seen is? have you encountered something similar b4? is the drugs safe in pregnancy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
marcjane:
Bs later
Fedd..y27.

My darling teamie, congratulations! Thank God it ended in praise! TeamOctober celebrates with you and your family. Kisses to your prince charming kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.