Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8274902 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
queensnow:
don't much sha buh u can Google it to enlighten u more but I don't think u shd worry since there's more time for baby to turn position for d backache Pele maybe it's stress sometimes wen I start long or walk far distance I do feel backache.. everything go end with praise
Cephalic is the best birth position a baby should take, no need for turning again.

Cc opejulie10
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
MY BIRTH STORY

At my 40 weeks appointment, I was totally exhausted, anxious and depressed. I entered the consulting room and met two doctors. The female doctor checked my file and asked if I have any labour symptoms, I told her have been having painless contractions for over two weeks. The male doctor then interjected by telling his colleague that he had advised me to have constant kpekus with my DH the previous week. I cried all through the action with DH because kpekusing was the least thing I wanted at that period.

The following day which was the 8th of Dec, I woke up with good burst of energy. I decided to wash some clothes but had to return them because water was not flowing. My BIL suggested fetching water for me but I decided to wait till power is restored. I brought out beans from my freezer and downloaded it a cupful of garri. While surfing the internet, I checked myself like I have been doing for almost 3 weeks. Lo and behold, I saw gush of blood. I was very happy because I knew I would meet my LO in hours.

Quickly, I put finishing touches to things in the house. I had my bath, took my time to do my make-up and carried my handbag while I informed my BIL that I want to confirm something at the hospital. That was how I catwalked to the hospital...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Naomi14:
Awwwww you will soon start to see cheesy Please Teamies, reply with your lo's sex and EDD. Thanks!

Edd is may11,sex still unknown will check dat next week cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
The one you use is locally made, right?

jazzyjazz:
Make that ori your best friend my sister!!!
That's how I've managed to have a stretch markless bump even with crazy itching (tho e follow de my genes - my mum gave birth to twins before she gave birth to me and she does not have a single stretch mark on her belly)

But me ehn! I rub ori like there is no tomorrow!!! 
Buy plenty! Rub it!!! Ruuuuuuuuuuuuubbbbb iiiit!!!
Rub it on ur bump at least twice or thrice a day!

though when I feel myy skin is dry, I rub it like a mad person! And at night before I climb bed, I rub again!
I rub it on my bump and breasts and hips till I'm shining like a diamond! That's why my dh will always call me the shinning belle woman! Me I send not. 

I used 2 medium sized containers of ori already and I'm going to buy more tomorrow that I'll continue using till I deliver and also use for my lo

So my sister, make ori ya bestie 
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Is today not tread cuties

Princess Zoey saying Hiiiiii

Edited...

Pix taken down

41 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
iomoge2:

She is a princess indeed. Just can't wait to see my own lo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Make that ori your best friend my sister!!!
That's how I've managed to have a stretch markless bump even with crazy itching (tho e follow de my genes - my mum gave birth to twins before she gave birth to me and she does not have a single stretch mark on her belly)

But me ehn! I rub ori like there is no tomorrow!!! 
Buy plenty! Rub it!!! Ruuuuuuuuuuuuubbbbb iiiit!!!
Rub it on ur bump at least twice or thrice a day!

though when I feel myy skin is dry, I rub it like a mad person! And at night before I climb bed, I rub again!
I rub it on my bump and breasts and hips till I'm shining like a diamond! That's why my dh will always call me the shinning belle woman! Me I send not. 

I used 2 medium sized containers of ori already and I'm going to buy more tomorrow that I'll continue using till I deliver and also use for my lo

So my sister, make ori ya bestie 
I no go lie oo I dey use am well well...both morning, night and midnight...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
MamaOO:

Sent ma'am. I could only find the 15% off one though. I will look for the second one when I wake up in the morning.

I'm not entirely sure, but I think you can use the coupon at either Carter's or Oshkosh B'gosh. You can check them out.
Tanx seen it..abeg find am abeg .lol..if time is not taken I will shop for future babies...just waiting for a reply from those over dre.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
Rhemy2013:

Wow 9ce and fresh bump kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss..am 20weeks+ and yet I can't find my bump,its so annoying sah angry sad
Tanx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
Awwwww cute baybie Zoey kiss
iomoge2:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Plss let it be may 12 na embarassed
May 12 is my birthday

Rhemy2013:

Edd is may11,sex still unknown will check dat next week cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
I think so. But I'm honestly not sure. I buy from the girl that makes my hair. Sometimes my mum buys for me
MizMyColi:
The one you use is locally made, right?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
Goood. Continue to de use am
nicoleswizzi:

I no go lie oo I dey use am well well...both morning, night and midnight...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
jazzyjazz:
I think so. But I'm honestly not sure. I buy from the girl that makes my hair. Sometimes my mum buys for me

I don't know how to identify original one embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
I go ask my mama
MizMyColi:

I don't know how to identify original one embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
iomoge2:

kiss kiss kiss from baby Jay to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
Naomi14:
@Rhemy, Oya don't cry lemme just try and do roll call cos me I no sabi how. grin

#clearsthroat

Roll call for Team May2017

@Rhemy2013 ...................... 11th May

@Nwarosa ........................... 6th May

@Realtalk19

@queensnow

@opejulie10

@Berra

Yaaaaaaay we don dey many. I hope y'all have started feeling kicks grin other team May please add your name. #teamMay for supernatural, miraculous and testimony filled delivery! I confess that we shall deliver like the Hebrew women. We will all carry our babies in Jesus name. Amen

#please reply with your EDD and lo gender so I can include it# thanks
Aww kudos on your first roll call, this is called taking the bull by the horn lol.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
Thanks mam!
Giddyperson:

Aww kudos on your first roll call, this is called taking the bull by the horn lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hahahahaha cheesy maybe another mama(s) will have EDD as 12th.
jazzyjazz:
May 12 is my birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
jazzyjazz:
I go ask my mama
Okay
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
iomoge2:

Zoey is adorable kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
jazzyjazz:
May 12 is my birthday

Awww i wish i can buh i will try sah cusz I want my baby to be sexy like u and ebony.I want a gel ooooh so I can spoil her with fashion grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
iomoge2:

Ooh cutie baby,I love u baby kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
iomoge2:

Our zoey is growing oo. Enjoy ur first Christmas bae

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RashMe(f): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
princess Ri

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
A son like no other kiss kiss

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hello mamas, pls help a ftm ooo. So lately pineapple is d only fruit that seems to be going down and today i stumbled upon pineapple not being a fruit to take during pregnancy. Truth is i have had almost a whole pineapple in two days ooo and now i'm scared. Plsssssss i need advice and words of encouragement that nothing would go wrong embarassed. Pls dont ignore sabi mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Caseless: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
MizMyColi:

Okay
undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
Caseless:
undecided

Where have you been?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
eksbabe:
Hello mamas, pls help a ftm ooo. So lately pineapple is d only fruit that seems to be going down and today i stumbled upon pineapple not being a fruit to take during pregnancy. Truth is i have had almost a whole pineapple in two days ooo and now i'm scared. Plsssssss i need advice and words of encouragement that nothing would go wrong embarassed. Pls dont ignore sabi mamas.

Ma'am
If you are almost due, I advise you quit or reduce to the barest minimum.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=eksbabe post=52174093]

my sister tak it easy jare. a baby that is not ready to come will not come no matter what u eat. I'm almost 32 week gone and i kid u not wen I tell u say i ate 2 whole ripe pineapples 3days ago. my pikin still dey my belle dey dance shoki dey go. they said it's not good but I'm yet to understand y d theory only affect some set of people. during my last pregnancy I ate lots of pineapples close to my due date, i had lots of sex too and alot of walking hoping to bring on labour on my EDD but baby still ended up coming at exactly 40weekz 3days after a membrane sweep. abeg na only God know how dis things work jare. pls don't flog urself because of it. jus do things in moderation to be on d safer side. btw, i haven't even eaten pineapple since dis pregnancy but 3days ago I jus ate it like it'll cure all my pregnancy discomfort. u'll b fine dear but shld u feel otherwise, pls see ur Dr.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Naomi14:
@Rhemy, Oya don't cry lemme just try and do roll call cos me I no sabi how. grin

#clearsthroat

Roll call for Team May2017

@Rhemy2013 ...................... 11th May

@Nwarosa ........................... 6th May

@Realtalk19

@queensnow

@opejulie10

@Berra

Yaaaaaaay we don dey many. I hope y'all have started feeling kicks grin other team May please add your name. #teamMay for supernatural, miraculous and testimony filled delivery! I confess that we shall deliver like the Hebrew women. We will all carry our babies in Jesus name. Amen

#please reply with your EDD and lo gender so I can include it# thanks

#TeamMay#

@ftmum..................may grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: futuremoma34 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.