Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145512 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
dharyor1234:

sorry for the love teamie, so unfortunate. May God give you double for your loss and give the grace to carry to term in Jesus Name

just look unto Him, He is the author and the finisher of our faith, He who knows the ending right from the beginning.

May God comfort you and your DH and make you conceive so easily and when you least expected. He will surely surprise you.

Thank you dear, your words are really soothing. I pray to be compensated as soon as possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
It's a seed....u soak in water overnight, drink d water and then u can chew d seeds (not compulsory)
buzz me on whatsapp , I'll explain t u better

ultimatebunmi1:
I hav gotten breast pump immediately I posted my message this afternoon rush down to the market and get one. Still my breast milk isn't coming out at all plz I am interested in d fenugreek is It a tablet. Or what?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
so its d aptamil dt had an issue?? but I know a couple of mamas dt use it but no issues. I guess bodies differ.

Sorry about that.....hope she is doing better now?

Keep giving her the Nan, but also be putting her to breast often too cos if baby doesn't suck, it can reduce ur milk supply.
Pump as often as every 2-3 hours so dt ur body will be tricked to produce more milk. No matter how small it looks, dnt b discouraged...just keep pumping n feeding her often.

ultimatebunmi1:
well after I did emergency CS last month I am not lactating well,my baby keeps Crying so I thought Of what I could give her. I went to a very big store where they sell imported food I bought Aptamil so to help her not to reduce in size with d little breast she sucks,rushed her To the hospital 4days ago up till now we are still there doctor said the formular is good while abroad cos of there weather not here in nija,after a lot of test.so. I got Nan today and she has been doing well temperature recuce from 39OC to normal my people. Una no see me so. cry baby has been sleeping well compare to before she cried so loud while we mop her with cold water To bring Down her Temperature.all thanks to God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
@ladivva

Sorry for ur loss... God will give u a double testimony soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 12:14am On Jan 17, 2017
LaDivva:
Mamas that have had a cerclage and carried to term please at what week did you get it? were you placed on strict bed rest? I'm in my finals in the Uni and want to know if I should hold on till am done or carry on and get a preventive cerclage.
CC all the mamas that know about cerclage, please don't read and pass coz I'm so heartbroken.
Sorry for your loss sis. Preventive cerclage is usually done between 12 and 14 weeks and the strictness of the bed rest is dependent on whether other challenges are present.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 12:15am On Jan 17, 2017
LaDivva:

Been weeping, lost my son as a result of IC. I actually had a rescue cerclage but it was too late so I had premature labour, he died two hours after delivery. It's well.
omg sorry for your loss dear, only God can console you.God with give you double for your loss in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jaysmama(f): 12:29am On Jan 17, 2017
LaDivva:
Mamas that have had a cerclage and carried to term please at what week did you get it? were you placed on strict bed rest? I'm in my finals in the Uni and want to know if I should hold on till am done or carry on and get a preventive cerclage.
CC all the mamas that know about cerclage, please don't read and pass coz I'm so heartbroken.
So sorry for your loss dear. Lost two sons to incompeteht cerxix too so i can totally relate to what your going through. I would say its best to wait till you are done with school . You nay have to be on bedrest after the cerclage is done meaning you wont be able to go out till the cerclage is removed. I have had 2 cerclages and was on bedrest both times. I had my boys at 37 wks and 38 wks respectively.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 12:47am On Jan 17, 2017
omoloulah:
good evening mamas, so I see today looks like d official ranting day. lolz!!! if there's anything I'm more afraid of than death in this life is pregnancy because of how much I suffer during pregnancy. little wonder my body only gets pregnant at 3yrs interval. I've had 2 kids b4 n both pregnancies were tough that on some days I had to b admitted because they weren't sure if I was going to survive the next minute. u shld all see how I was crying like someone died d day I found out I'm carrying my third baby, it took me months to come to acceptance that d baby is here to stay. with both previous pregnancies I could begin to manage to keep small food down at 5months onward but with this baby I've not been able to even work up an appetite to eat more than once in a day somedays I don't even eat at all. I'm 35weeks +1day today and I tell u, it's been one of the hardest season of my life. at a point my gynae encouraged me to jus try anything jus to put something in my tummy. even if na ice cream o, cake o, whatever. later I started taking malt and milk mixture daily jus to b able to survive. that's been d only thing I've been able to take for sometime now. but wen person see my dem go think say i dey eat but dem no sabi say na God's grace dey keep us alive. it's even a miracle to me that my baby is measuring and weighing way ahead of her age by 2weeks. sometimes my only consolation is that God's gat my back. make we look to d bright side of life that wen we see our babies, it'll all b worth d stress.

jazzyjazz, Pele dear make d Lord strengthen you and grant your dad eternal rest. pls cry if u feel like, it releases pent up emotions and u'll feel better soon. my luv to ilan.

#team February how una dey? me dey waddle like penguin now o. I finally went to d market last Saturday and did all my shopping. hospital bag is packed and set to go. as e b so, i fit port to #team january o.

I wan even 1st u port oh cos I don tire. The movement is very constant like lo is even tired in there.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzbee: 1:21am On Jan 17, 2017
I guess I am not welcome on this thread as no one answered my questions.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 17, 2017
You are welcome! grin What works for me is to have a cold bath and rest
Mzbee:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 2:16am On Jan 17, 2017
Mzbee:

U are very funny. I beg no vex some of the gurus have given birth so they are nursing their lo others are FTM like u so he no reach to vex. Also some people didn't experience it so they cant proffer solution. Pls try and pad urself with enough pillows when u sleep. it's well with u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 5:47am On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=Mzbee post

Pele dear, u're always welcome any day. d backache actually has no medicine since it's how ur body chose to react to pregnancy hormones but u can only manage it by proping ur self with lots of pillow and on nites that it becomes unbearable jus take paracetamol and u'll get a little relief. I've never had backache during my 2 previous pregnancies but u see dis one? na since day 1 I get d backache plus pelvis pain even body pain com join am because i used to exercise atleast 5days in a week b4 d pregnancy but I had to stop immediately I got pregnant because of d severe pelvis pain wey dis pikin dey give me. dis has landed me in alot of pains as my body struggles daily to cope with being inactive. I have kidnapped all d pillows in d house and been sleeping with 5pillows since God knows when. na d day wey I go born I go release those pillows o. if u sit and find d backache uncomfortable try to lie on ur sides for awhile and keep changing positions until u get a perfect posture. 4 d sleeping Mata, it's hard to sleep at nite with backache o. d longest I've slept at nite since dis pregnancy is 2hrs if u add all my minutes of dozing together. abeg endure u here, Pele dear but still talk to ur Dr.

@Ladivva, so sorry dear. d Lord will console you and gladden ur heart soonest. chai!!! pregnancy with its many curves and twists. don't despair, you shall be rewarded beyond your expectation. take it easy and allow it body process all d emotions. my prayers are with u.

mamas how una dey, good morning to u all and hope say una wey fit sleep sleep sha?

#team February una well-done o! have a great day u all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 6:02am On Jan 17, 2017
olamitie:
See as fear grip me when I dey see sorry for your loss, it is well with all of us in Jesus name..

I don't know what is wrong with me, woke up this morning feeling so so weak I could barely move, had to go to the hospital and was given drip and injection. I Cant even explain it and I'm so scared embarassed couldn't even talk in the morning and was just shedding tears, my legs are just weak and aching..
kpele dear, you will come out strong and fine IJN Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 6:06am On Jan 17, 2017
LaDivva:

Been weeping, lost my son as a result of IC. I actually had a rescue cerclage but it was too late so I had premature labour, he died two hours after delivery. It's well.
CC Giddyperson
not good at all, may the almighty console you and grant you double soonest. And please try cerclage early in your next. Its well dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 6:36am On Jan 17, 2017
simplyglow:
Good evening mamas
I''ve been following this thread silently for some time and today I have finally decided to join this wonderful family, I have learnt so much from our Sabi mamas here as a first-time mum kiss
I''ll like to identify with my teamies
EDD is march 12
Gender is XY

Welcome teamie, we're glad to have u here. Abeg we fit swap EDD ?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 6:49am On Jan 17, 2017
LaDivva, it's well with u sis. God will surprise u soonest.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 6:55am On Jan 17, 2017
Mzbee:
My fellow waddling mama's I hail o.i hope am welcome here, pregnancy is indeed a journey. 11weekd gone and I must confess it hasn't been easy and to think it's my second. The morning sickness na die, back pain nko, story for another day. Please mama's what can I use for the back pain, it's really disturbing me, can't seem to get enough sleep as a result of this.
Team August. Abeg my mates make una signify so I know I am not alone.
May we all carry to term IJN.

Team August here.
@jazzyjazz Pele dear. May he rest in peace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 6:59am On Jan 17, 2017
LaDivva:

CC Giddyperson

Oh my God. I am very sorry for your loss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 7:28am On Jan 17, 2017
simplyglow:
Good evening mamas
I''ve been following this thread silently for some time and today I have finally decided to join this wonderful family, I have learnt so much from our Sabi mamas here as a first-time mum kiss
I''ll like to identify with my teamies
EDD is march 12
Gender is XY
U are highly nno, am team March too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2017
LaDivva:

I am so sorry for your loss, I understand how u feel, as I had 2 previous losses my self due to ic .
I have a cerclage on now, I expressed concerns some days ago, and some mama's were kind enough to share their little experiences with me. I'll just go back to the relevant posts now and mention you.
But I think you'll have to wait till you finish school b4 you take in again, cos you don't know if u'll be needing bedrest or not.
I am currently on bedrest, but I've been having pelvic pressure @ 17 weeks, so I started doing the polar bear position/position (photo below) I aim to do it @ least 4x n above daily and it has helped. Please read up on cerclage success stories and positions to take pressure off the cervix.
It is well with you.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 7:41am On Jan 17, 2017
Mummies Jaysmama , Ebony13, and Nwarosa, please CC : LaDivva on your replies to my cerclage questions. Thank u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simplyglow: 7:51am On Jan 17, 2017
bimsusy:

Welcome teamie, we're glad to have u here. Abeg we fit swap EDD ?

Thanks dear, swapping is not allowed oo, me sef wan port go February as the belle don tire me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:54am On Jan 17, 2017
Calm down na.....

Mzbee:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 17, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:

I am so sorry for your loss, I understand how u feel, as I had 2 previous losses my self due to ic .
I have a cerclage on now, I expressed concerns some days ago, and some mama's were kind enough to share their little experiences with me. I'll just go back to the relevant posts now and mention you.
But I think you'll have to wait till you finish school b4 you take in again, cos you don't know if u'll be needing bedrest or not.
I am currently on bedrest, but I've been having pelvic pressure @ 17 weeks, so I started doing the polar bear position/position (photo below) I aim to do it @ least 4x n above daily and it has helped. Please read up on cerclage success stories and positions to take pressure off the cervix.
It is well with you.

Thanks mama, I appreciate. May you carry to full term IJN, Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 17, 2017
Dazzle86:

Oh my God. I am very sorry for your loss.
It's well my sister, thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 17, 2017
bimsusy:
LaDivva, it's well with u sis. God will surprise u soonest.

Amen, thank you dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 17, 2017
callola:
not good at all, may the almighty console you and grant you double soonest. And please try cerclage early in your next. Its well dear

Thank you ma'am, I'll definitely get it at 12weeks in my next pregnancy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 8:02am On Jan 17, 2017
LaDivva:

Sorry for ur loss dear. God will giv u double blessings nxt time just trust in him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 8:05am On Jan 17, 2017
LaDivva:

CC Giddyperson
Its well with you dear, may God console you and give you double for your loss,may he give you the strength to carry to full term in all your next pregnancies. Take note of all the advice's given to you by all the experienced mothers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=omoloulah post=

@Ladivva, so sorry dear. d Lord will console you and gladden ur heart soonest. chai!!! pregnancy with its many curves and twists. don't despair, you shall be rewarded beyond your expectation. take it easy and allow it body process all d emotions. [/quote]

Thank you ma, I just felt like my world had come to an end but God strengthens me daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 8:08am On Jan 17, 2017
LaDivva:

Thanks mama, I appreciate. May you carry to full term IJN, Amen.
Amen!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 17, 2017
jaysmama:

So sorry for your loss dear. Lost two sons to incompeteht cerxix too so i can totally relate to what your going through. I would say its best to wait till you are done with school . You nay have to be on bedrest after the cerclage is done meaning you wont be able to go out till the cerclage is removed. I have had 2 cerclages and was on bedrest both times. I had my boys at 37 wks and 38 wks respectively.

Two!? my God, how did you survive it? coz I almost died from weeping and depression, my hubby got so worried that I might harm myself.
About waiting till I'm done with school, DH and I have been getting on it without protection since two weeks ago , is it possible to be pregnant already? It happened on 18th of December.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) ... (6955) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.