Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147704 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
callola:
Am suspecting the moin moin I ate yesterday. After eating it i notice that it tastes somehow so I approach the woman that sold it to me. She opened up that it is the chemical they put in the beans. Throughout yesterday I was very agile even today. I never complain of pains hw it happens i dont know. The previous one started with a strong contraction and bloodstained then going was around 27 weeks gone. In this pregnancy, i check for ic but was told that my cervix is closed even now its still closed
pls let's be careful with what we eat o. That's how I ate one bad moin moin at 17 weeks band started vomiting and stooling seriously. It could only have been God that prevented a bad outcome. Pls any time u eat something and on first, second bite, it tastes weird, stop eating it. Better to lose that money than for something else to result. Eat only from trusted sources if u can't prepare it urself. Above all, be sensitive and prayerful.
Cc all mamas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Congratulatios whyterose, abeg do ur shakara jooor.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
Iffffffy:
Congratulatios whyterose, abeg do ur shakara jooor.
Gradually senior mamas are coming out kiss where and how have you been?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
Liftedhands:
Gradually senior mamas are coming out kiss where and how have you been?
've been to london to see the queen with my baby boo boo, lol. Ve been fine sis, how are you and yours?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
Zaynie and ozycy, where art thou?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
Dazzle86:
Please o mamas I have a question. Is it wrong to lie on my tummy, my mom is always shouting on me not to. But I am 9 weeks and that is the most comfortable position for me. I thought it's when the tummy is protruding that is when it's wrong.
At my antenatal class, they said you can lie on your stomach, as long as it remains a comfortable position for you. That's been one of my favourite positions from day 1. The only position they said is not good is laying on your back

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
Iffffffy:
Zaynie and ozycy, where art thou?

Ma!
I'm right here Ma.
How is my cute bobo kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
lioha:
How long did you go without a period while breastfeeding?
it's been awhile ma'am, how's ur son? I read ur son is 9m; mine is 15m+ now. I thought AF had finally resumed when I bled last month(Dec 19th) for 3 days like my normal flow. But then I bled again this month but only for 1day(6th Jan) CD19. My cycle length used to be 24/25days but now it's CD32 n no AF again, yet HPT isn't showing +ve. Jst cramping on n off. Thought everything wld return to normal as soon as I wean but now I dnt understand anything any more. I weaned my son abt 2wks ago.I'm starting to worry if smthing is wrong ; dnt know if my cycle is messed up. I'm jst waiting as I dnt even know what to do nxt n I hope my wait yields a positive result.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
*comes into thread
*hails mamas
*starts weeding my huge plot of land specially reserved for me by mama Liftedhands...
By His grace, this year 2017 is my year. Amen.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Loisemm:
*comes into thread
*hails mamas
*starts weeding my huge plot of land specially reserved for me by mama Lifted.hands...

Amennnnn!!!! 2017 will not pass you by in Jesus name amen! How are you sis?

Pweetimii,
4realwoman,
Adorablewifey and
Legendsmother please come in and say hello kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
@Callola, Sorry you hear?
Hian, they say baby cannot move freely and they want to wait till tomorrow?
I'm not a doctor o, but the thing is sounding somehow in my ear please.

Just makes sure they are monitoring her heart rate and anything else that they should monitor.

@whyterose

Please forgive him. It's okay when you think that you have firgiven him, only to find that you still feel some resentment....
Forgiveness when it comes to an intimate partner caught cheating is usually continuos.
It's a process.

@Jazzyjazz here's hoping you feel better now?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Giddyperson:

At my antenatal class, they said you can lie on your stomach, as long as it remains a comfortable position for you. That's been one of my favourite positions from day 1. The only position they said is not good is laying on your back
sure I do lie on my tummy once in a while at 22wks but I didnt get use to it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kuhuz(f): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
Chanbaby:
team february roll call. Pls mamas let's update our profile. Edd and sex of our lo

Kittana                  Feb 3, XX

Itissettled3

Firsttymum

Chanbaby. Feb 6, Feb 16 XY

Amjane                   Feb 19, XY

Kuhuz

Gagat

Nneka3000. Feb 1st

Realdentist. Feb 28 XY

Lala4sure

Ayatiraj

Mom2015               Feb 17

omoloulah               Feb 19 XX

Ayportable. Feb 8, 17 XY

Whyterose. Feb 10 XX ported to jan 18th with a baby girl.

Hunniesuzie            Feb 5 XY

Rengsho

God is our strength. Faithful is he who has started a work in us will perfect all that concerns us.

Amen ! EDD February 14th , XY. me dey waddle oo. as for heartburn , Na small small I dey eat now oo plus I eat dinner by 5pm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Loisemm:
*comes into thread
*hails mamas
*starts weeding my huge plot of land specially reserved for me by mama Liftedhands...

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
Been trying to post roll call but seems Nairaland has banned me or something.

Chanbaby can I pm you the updated list and you help me post?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
As soon as I told my mom the good news, she called me back to tell me not to lay on my stomach. Because she knows that it's my best position for sleep Inshort I didn't have any other position sef. Maybe you should ask your doctor. But as for me, am now used to sleeping on my side for baby's sake. Very uncomfortable but I dey manage
Dazzle86:
Please o mamas I have a question. Is it wrong to lie on my tummy, my mom is always shouting on me not to. But I am 9 weeks and that is the most comfortable position for me. I thought it's when the tummy is protruding that is when it's wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
Itissettled3:

Why do dey ban people nothing... Dey banned me from commenting since yesterday evening... Dnt knw what I did...na now dem release me..na looku looku I dey since yesterday... Na wa o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mamas I greet oo...nairaland what I do na...been in peeping mode since oo..dey ban me from commenting or typing new post hmmm
@callola, teamie kpele.. D lord is ur strength... U will be fine and baby too in Jesus name amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
abeg wetin i do nairaland since yesterday na?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Liftedhands:
I'm available from now on smiley hows you and lo?
We are fyn. Kisses to Ekene bobo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
Welcome back mum Ekene @ Liftedhands, how's my handsome bobo doing?
Congratulations at Whyterose, God bless your damsel.
I hail everyone on the thread, God will perfect his work in our lives ijn.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Itissettled3:

Hey mama.
How are u and my sweetiepie nko?
Please send me a message, I lost all my contacts....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
omoloulah:
abeg wetin i do nairaland since yesterday na?

Me sef don the wonder say my iron lady mentor never show face since.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
Itissettled3:

You can go ahead to pm me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
nairaland abeg na, make una help me beg nairaland o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
congrats @whyterose. I'm happy for u. pls forgive oga u hear. it'llnot b easy because ur trust has been broken but he'll work hard to earn it back. jus take each day as it comes. pls also make up with ur sister and apologize to ur parents too. ask oga too to apologise to dem and I'm sure they'll forgive him in d spirit of d new baby. jus quickly ask oga to buy u anything wey u want as peace offering now o b4 breeze carry d Mata go. I trust say even if woman toast oga from now on him go run. my luv and kisses to the peace maker baby and do enjoy ur well deserved rest.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
Loisemm:
*comes into thread
*hails mamas

abeg reserve for us too oo, cos we plenty wey dey port soon...i don check my edd according to period calculator na October 13th...hehehe

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
June mama's for supernatural delivery
Say hey
By now we should be in our 5th and 4th month now.
I pray for safe delivery for all. We will all carry to term in Jesus name.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Chanbaby:
team february roll call. Pls mamas let's update our profile. Edd and sex of our lo

Kittana                  Feb 3, XX

Itissettled3

Firsttymum

Chanbaby. Feb 6, Feb 16 XY

Amjane                   Feb 19, XY

Kuhuz

Gagat

Nneka3000. Feb 1st

Realdentist. Feb 28 XY

Lala4sure

Ayatiraj

Mom2015               Feb 17

omoloulah               Feb 19 XX

Ayportable. Feb 8, 17 XY

Whyterose. Feb 10 XX ported to jan 18th with a baby girl.

Hunniesuzie            Feb 5 XY

Rengsho

God is our strength. Faithful is he who has started a work in us will perfect all that concerns us.
Present dear mama. We are doing good by his grace.
Congrats to Whyterose our latest mama and others who have birthed. May God bless and keep your bundles of joy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
tiwatopebam:
Say hey
Hey!!!!
Amen my sister
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
tiwatopebam:
Say hey
Hey!!!
Amen!!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
At my ANC we were told that if you are comfortable on your tummy, go ahead. But your back is a no-no

Dazzle86:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dhinmmar(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.