Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140625 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
whao beautiful cuteees baby Abraham and baby zahra....may God bless them.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by piouslola(f): 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
myrygurl:
your doc is right...I also had similar issue at first trimester... just manage it 4 little while it will stop wen ur enter 2nd trimester.
I even taught may be because dh used to bding with me.
My doctor asked it inform of joke
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adelolo: 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Madams in the house, I greet you all. I am new though on bed rest in the hospital. What is the process to enter. Hope I no go buy drinks and kill cow. grin

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
Sansa143:
Where art thou based?
Ibadan but I do home delivery nationwide
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
U don already enter Na....wetin u com de ask again

adelolo:
Madams in the house, I greet you all. I am new though on bed rest in the hospital. What is the process to enter. Hope I no go buy drinks and kill cow. grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
Amen...thanks

myrygurl:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
Liftedhands:
Shebi na you no dey enthusiastic at the beginning? tongue you now see how far God has brought you? Now you are going shopping HALLELUJAH! Can't wait to read your birth announcement sis. All the glory to God Almighty kiss kiss I used chicco and never regretted it, my flask was *Rigourous Gint it served me well.
my dear no be my fault, its God that brought me this far, me gan can't wait to announce wink
thanks to mommas for responding, what will I do without this forum *so much Love* kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Chai see Cuteness overload kiss mama her complexion is fine! What lotion are you using?
enque:
I know it's not thread cuties today but just thot to share...

Baby Zara at 7 weeks+ thinking of more strategis to keep mum n dad awake all nyt...lol grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
myrygurl:
your doc is right...I also had similar issue at first trimester... just manage it 4 little while it will stop wen ur enter 2nd trimester.
It is the reverse with me oo. 1st trimester was smooth but as i enter 2nd trimester like this, na hn headache sef ff enter. The one that is doing me today sef is paramount. I'm just 14 weeks oo d tin taya me sef but i'm strong in Jesus Name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
myrygurl:
Amen, thanks dear. Lol at Abraham, guess that's your own name for him, his name is Jayden.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
eksbabe:
It is the reverse with me oo. 1st trimester was smooth but as i enter 2nd trimester like this, na hn headache sef ff enter. The one that is doing me today sef is paramount. I'm just 14 weeks oo d tin taya me sef but i'm strong in Jesus Name.
Same here first trimester was just smooth. Since Monday me I no understand my body. Feeling over full even without food. Slight cramps in ma lower abdomen, tiredness, kaii. Heard it's all normal. My Doc said my blood is not too ok, that i should improve it. God will see us all through. #TeamJuly
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flodel(f): 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
My case is different
Reejoice with. Meeeeeeee my prince charming made his grant entrance dis evening wweighing 3.2kg bs later

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
Thanks
We use Nycil cream + soap

Naomi14:
Chai see Cuteness overload kiss mama her complexion is fine! What lotion are you using?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
lululuv:

Same here first trimester was just smooth. Since Monday me I no understand my body. Feeling over full even without food. Slight cramps in ma lower abdomen, tiredness, kaii. Heard it's all normal. My Doc said my blood is not too ok, that i should improve it. God will see us all through. #TeamJuly
Amen teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
Congrats ma'am
Flodel:
My case is different
Reejoice with. Meeeeeeee my prince charming made his grant entrance dis evening wweighing 3.2kg bs later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
Congrats Nneka3000 and Flodel on the birth of your babies. God bless and keep them and may they make you and your family proud.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
Congratulations flodel
November 2016 mamas, hwfar? I just took my 3rd TT shot dis week.

Baby Eliana at 2 months week 2

44 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
And I went for ante natal today at 30weeks Dr said baby has turned but may turn again if there is much space. will go for scan in two weeks to check placenta, thanks to God

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
Congrats to new mothers( sorry am not too goodgood with monikers),may Celebration never cease in your home. I wish all the remaining January mamas safe and easy delivery. Welcome to all new members may your pregnancy journey be smooth and easy,amen. Went for scan yesterday, my lo has turned from head down but doctor said no cause for alarm he can still turn since there is space for him. Presently at 28weeks plus, baby's weight is 1.2kg, I hope this isn't small for the gestational age? Everything fine. Team April,hope we are all doing good? Its well with us all. Sansa143 teamie, sorry dear pls take each day as it comes and before you know it the day is gone and you are into another beautiful day you are almost through. Pregnancy comes with different moods sometimes you will be moody throughout the day & you will be filled with laughter and fun another day so pls this will pass soon.take care
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hahaha. Very small. Have good reviews from friends and family. Also I was using another hospital alongside had to drop it when they showed me terrible service.
BS soon by God's grace

Giddyperson:
exactly, small world lol. Thank God you are team Feb, can't wait to read your bs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by piouslola(f): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
lululuv:

Amen oooo

First pregnancy no easy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by piouslola(f): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
eksbabe:
By the Grace of God, we will scape through
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onaswu(f): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
Flodel:
My case is different
congratulations on the birth of your lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
Flodel:
My case is different

Congrats teamie, may God bless your lo

Can't wait to meet my lo too. Am not having any sign of labour at 39weeks 1 day. May God help me

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
Flodel:
My case is different
Congrats ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Besea:
Congratulations flodel
November 2016 mamas, hwfar? I just took my 3rd TT shot dis week.

Baby Eliana at 2 months week 2
beautiful damsel. God bless her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
realdentist:
beautiful damsel. God bless her
Amen. Thank you.
PrincessKF where art thou?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
olatebony:

Ibadan but I do home delivery nationwide

Wow. I stay in ibadan too. Maybe I can patronize you. What else do you have? Please send me your whatsapp number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ummhalimah: 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Yesitsme:
And I went for ante natal today at 30weeks Dr said baby has turned but may turn again if there is much space. will go for scan in two weeks to check placenta, thanks to God

Glad to hear that, u had a scan yesterday and the placenta has moved up a reasonable distance away from the cervix. Baby is head down as well. Am so happy. Yours would have moved too. Take care
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
spiceeamiee:
5months and some days and you are not showing yet shocked shocked shocked. Who did I offend oo? Who is pursuing me from my village grin grin grin. I am only 13 weeks and a few days gone and everybody and their mothers know I am pregnant. When I went to church on sunday, one of the elder's wife was saying that if no be say na she follow me go do pregnancy tests 2days before my wedding,

lolz.don't mind me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
hmmmm, my bump is full fledged now like am abt 7months gone. I happy for una wey still dey hid n form sexy..
Lolz. tnx ma. I just wan hide small ni ja. aw d triplets? safe deliver to us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 12:54am On Jan 22, 2017
Flodel:
My case is different

Congrats mama kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.