Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158370 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) (2760) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 11:16am On Jan 30, 2017
Oya collect high 5. See my EDD mate o. Welli welli come!!

niphmmy:
Good day to all mamas in d house. I'm new here but not a ftm. I went for my first scan today, doctor says edd is july29th. supernatural delivery to all of us. pls welcome me here. My teamies, pls add me o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 11:36am On Jan 30, 2017
PSALM 103

1. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
2. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
3. Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
4. Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
5. Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
6. The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.
7. He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.
8. The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
9. He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.
10. He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
11. For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
12. As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
13. Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.
14. For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.
15. As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.
16. For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
17. But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;
18. To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.
19. The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.
20. Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.
21. Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.
22. Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:46am On Jan 30, 2017
talltosyne:
We were planning to begin 2nd missionary journey dis cycle, only to slip and break my leg. Devil is a layer, no more delay ijn. Remember in your prayers

Hian kpele mama...d lord is ur strength... Uare healed in Jesus name amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 11:46am On Jan 30, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Lol..am fine oo by d grace of God...I go needs some of ur bible versions and prayer bad dream dey disturb me ... But I knw say my God pass dem...I use to think u were my teamie oo..lol...maybe bcs u no dey see my question pass by...anyhow.. Nothing spoil...are u Feb or April?

The Lord is your strength dear, do not entertain negative thoughts, the enemy can only try to scare us, but stand firm in your faith!
I'm team June o
Also team Benin Lol.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
CC Nicoleswizzi
Isaiah 41:10-Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Psalm 118:5-7 - I called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place.
The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?
The Lord taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me.

Deuteronomy 31:6- Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Psalm 102:13-Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.

Jeremiah 32:27- Behold, I am the Lord , the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Psalm 139:17-How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord , thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Isaiah 40:31-But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Genesis 1:28-And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Exodus 23:25-27 -And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.
There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.
I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee.

Psalm 121-- I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD
is thy shade upon thy right hand.
The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
Vigilante is not easy o. My son wake up at 11.30pm and goes back to bed by 4am or sometimes 5am! And he will feed every hour till he goes back to bed. As in I will no close eye at all! I look like a zombie everyday. But the best part is looking at his cute face and then I just melt and forget all the discomfort.
During the day, I sleep when he sleeps but the boy be like camera. As soon as I lie down to sleep he will wake up 30mins later and cry demand for boobies grin

But I count it all joy. Lots of women are praying to have this experience and here I am getting it free of charge

opejulie10:

Jazzyjazz and other mama that have birthed their lo's, how una dey cope with vigilante? I fear that phase in motherhood oo, I cherish my night sleep cos I don't sleep in the day time no matter what?

I greet other teamie oooo, Wishing us all a blessed week and more money to our dh pocket.

It is well with us

Repping #TeamMay #

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:

The Lord is your strength dear, do not entertain negative thoughts, the enemy can only try to scare us, but stand firm in your faith!
I'm team June o
Also team Benin Lol.
Really...chei why far na Anyway ....I knw say we relate somehow(Benin) tanx for d prayer...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:
CC Nicoleswizzi
Tanchu...ESE kpukpor....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Vigilante is not easy o. My son wake up at 11.30pm and goes back to bed by 4am or sometimes 5am! And he will feed every hour till he goes back to bed. As in I will no close eye at all! I look like a zombie everyday. But the best part is looking at his cute face and then I just melt and forget all the discomfort.
During the day, I sleep when he sleeps but the boy be like camera. As soon as I lie down to sleep he will wake up 30mins later and cry demand for boobies grin

But I count it all joy. Lots of women are praying to have this experience and here I am getting it free of charge

The Lord is your strength
I don tell dear husband, make him collect partenity leave for work ooo, and I will make sure I have my sister around....#already strategizing on how to escape that vigilante phase for atleast two months so my body go set back......
mbanu! I am that lazy, I don't joke with night sleep

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
talltosyne:
We were planning to begin 2nd missionary journey dis cycle, only to slip and break my leg. Devil is a layer, no more delay ijn. Remember in your prayers

Former teamie it is well. No more delay at all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
jazzyjazz:

@Jazzyjazz. How r u nd Ilan doing? Hope u r bth doing gr8. Vigilante is not easy o my sister .my baby is 8wks old and he wakes by 11 or 12 and won't slp till 3 or 4 am. Am just trying to get used to it day by day.na serious Hardwork o.God help us all and crown our effort.

Congrats to all Jan mamas who have delivered. God bless ur littlle ones. February mamas, wishing u all safe delivery in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
Mzora:
OK...thanks teamie,was already getting scared....didn't experience it during my first or probably it wasn't this noticeable.. hope u're adjusting fine with ur baby and older children? my toddler is quite a handful now...God help us

Don't worry. .it's actually a good thing cos it means that your tummy is going back to its pre pregnancy size. The pain should ease off in a few days. Though occasionally you might get them again within the first one month. My baby girl is 3weeks old and I still got the cramp yesterday.
We're trying to adjust to vigilante and waking up every 3hrs during the day and between 12am and 4am at night
The elder siblings are bae. ..they completely dote on her. I just wish they would learn to lower their voices cry they keep waking up the baby.
I can imagine what's up with having a baby and toddler at home. Encourage your toddler to do stuff for you/baby like handing you the baby's cream/powder, throw away the used diaper etc it keeps them in check and better behaved

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
Sixx:
Pls mamas, my ds has been having this discharge from his right eye whenever he wakes up, i noticed it yesterday. Pls what can i use to treat it?
It's posible he's got an irritant in the eye. Just gently wipe it off without touching his eye balls. Also careful when bathing him to avoid soap in eyes. Nothing you can do for now unless the discharge increase or changes colour. Babies are naturally blessed with self cleaning eyes

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lol
When it's time to breastfeed nko? Na ya dh or sister go do am? My dear, the moment you hear your baby crying, even you won't have the mind to continue the sleep trust me

opejulie10:

The Lord is your strength
I don tell dear husband, make him collect partenity leave for work ooo, and I will make sure I have my sister around....#already strategizing on how to escape that vigilante phase for atleast two months so my body go set back......
mbanu! I am that lazy, I don't joke with night sleep

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Vigilante is not easy o. My son wake up at 11.30pm and goes back to bed by 4am or sometimes 5am! And he will feed every hour till he goes back to bed. As in I will no close eye at all!

It's like our babies came from the same planet. No wonder they landed on the same day grin grin . We do our vigil from 12am to 4am with singing and dancing to prevent crying otherwise the neighbours will come and knock our door .
Mine sleeps longer when I place her on my chest so we sleep in the centre of the bed and I later transfer her to a pillow beside me during the day. The cot is presently on sabbatical. She doesn't spend up to 30mins asleep in it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
Talltosyne the devil is a liar. Don't worry, concentrate on ur recovery first. The delay is for good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Lol
When it's time to breastfeed nko? Na ya dh or sister go do am? My dear, the moment you hear your baby crying, even you won't have the mind to continue the sleep trust me

grin lols, it's well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by niphmmy(f): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
oya collect high 5. See my EDD mate o. Welli welli come!!

thanks ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ah honestly my baby and yours are the same!!! Lol. No wonder they were born on the same day
Mine sleeps better on my chest (no thanks to his dad for spoiling him like that). When he's deep asleep, I transfer him to the cot or if I'm too tired to stand up, I just put him btw dh and me. My son naps in the cot during the day sha and he sleeps in the cot at night too but due to his constant waking, he's mostly in my arms
Dunni29:

It's like our babies came from the same planet. No wonder they landed on the same day grin grin . We do our vigil from 12am to 4am with singing and dancing to prevent crying otherwise the neighbours will come and knock our door .
Mine sleeps longer when I place her on my chest so we sleep in the centre of the bed and I later transfer her to a pillow beside me during the day. The cot is presently on sabbatical. She doesn't spend up to 30mins asleep in it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
My dear we are fine o. Vigilante is not easy but we de do am
mydeporch:

@Jazzyjazz. How r u nd Ilan doing? Hope u r bth doing gr8. Vigilante is not easy o my sister .my baby is 8wks old and he wakes by 11 or 12 and won't slp till 3 or 4 am. Am just trying to get used to it day by day.na serious Hardwork o.God help us all and crown our effort.

Congrats to all Jan mamas who have delivered. God bless ur littlle ones. February mamas, wishing u all safe delivery in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
Giddyperson:

You mean the flask? She said it was 7500 as at December, I'm assuming it looks like the picture on the cover, not sure
Thanks for d info
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Maybe u shld ask on the newborn thread. My ds doesn't experience this tho
My dear, i tink am say, since I neva registere dere, let me not mke an entrance wit problem. Thnks tho
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
lululuv:

Guess that thing is nothing to worry about. Just clean it off and becareful while bathing him. Other sabi mama's come nd put mouth oo
lol Ftm tins ooo. Thnks luv
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
sunbestie:

Sometimes when soap enter their eyes when bathing there is a discharge whenever he/she wakes up from sleep. Jst monitor it for today before looking for wat to use and treat it.
Ok, thnkswe will see a pediatrician 2moro.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
Dunni29:

It's posible he's got an irritant in the eye. Just gently wipe it off without touching his eye balls. Also careful when bathing him to avoid soap in eyes. Nothing you can do for now unless the discharge increase or changes colour. Babies are naturally blessed with self cleaning eyes
Lol @self cleaning eyes! Thnks Dunni, hw is baby doing?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
Team january for no loss, supernatural delivery, bs in delivery room, beautiful n handsome New Year babies. God has been faithful.

How far my remaining mamas?
ConvenantBabies, Rukkington, Ijelex, Joyurpreh, Marimaar, BeeBlossoms, Atinuketuna, december porters n others... Hw far? God will mke it easy 4 u.

Congrats Rieme26 on the birth of ur daughter, may she bring u joy all ur life. Kisses to her. Dont 4get bs too.

Pls let the bs keep coming.Vigilante is so real 4 me, dunno wen i go sidon compose mine sef. It is well. Will do sha.

Teamies who hv put to bed, how is the good work going? Especially First time mums, pls share ur experiences. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ultimatebunmi1(f): 2:11am On Jan 31, 2017
Giddyperson:

Ftmum
sorry I don't understand the meaning of ftmum
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 2:40am On Jan 31, 2017
ultimatebunmi1:
first time mum

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 3:23am On Jan 31, 2017
So na so I no take port go january. We thank God for his mercies and faithfulness thus far. I feel a lot of pressure down as If my baby is on my pelvic. I also feel serious tightening under my stomach. Pls is that the contraction will I go into labor soon I'm 37weeks+5days but I'm measuring 38wks+5days. Pls look into my case.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davsquared: 5:06am On Jan 31, 2017
Sixx:
Pls mamas, my ds has been having this discharge from his right eye whenever he wakes up, i noticed it yesterday. Pls what can i use to treat it?

Just started lurking on this thread last month though i had my LO in Sept 16.
My first baby had dis eye discharge thingy. It was said to be an infection baby got from the birthcanal on his way out.
In addition to cleaning ur LO's eyes with clean cloth/ cottonwool dipped in saline solution, docs prescribed some eye drops which i cant confidently say worked.
Some mama's however, swear by dropping breastmilk in d baby's eyes, so u can try that since it is natural.

Note that the eye cleaning should be done from the inner corner to outer corner of d eye in one swipe. If u must clean more dan once, please change cottonwool or use another corner of the clean cloth to avoid re-infection. Nothing to worry about though

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:50am On Jan 31, 2017
ultimatebunmi1:
Lol, that's a mamas name here, she asked a question and I was tagging her to the answers. Ftm means first time mum tho.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yasmeena(f): 8:29am On Jan 31, 2017
Hello Beautiful mothers in the house. I've been following this thread for a while and I thoroughly enjoy the bond of pregnancy created. God has granted me permission to join the preggies team here. I'm a FTM. My last week scan revealed that I am 13 weeks, 2 days pregnant. My EDD according to LMP is 1st August, 2017 while the scan calculated 2nd August, 2017. As a FTM I have loads of questions and I hope the experienced mamas in the house will welcome me into the fold and help with my plenty questions.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) (2760) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.