Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,777 members, 7,862,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8271853 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
Where's everyone, why the silence. Everybody come out from you hiding o grin

Congrats Yeske & mamacajah, God bless your los richly.

Good day all the lovely mamas in the house. I woke up this morning & felt some water dripping down my thigh so when I cleaned it up it was creamy & had one smell like that. I assumed probably it was an infection but decided to go to the hospital,on a second thought, I felt it was my water dripping. On getting there, after the poking Dr said it was nothing serious,just womanly discharge but took a sample & said he was going to run a test on it that I have to come back in 2 days to collect the result.

My annoyance is that I hate this poking thing especially from a male Dr, the thing has been vexing me since I left the hospital. I only prepare myself for that when I know labour has started, not now cool. I just dey vex
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pjthatcher: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
no vex dear but on second thought don't they have female doctors cuz I would feel same if a male doc is poking me like that when its not time for delivery. At that time I no say na me go dey beg dem make dem come poke lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
hello mamas in d haux.i be new member here n am 7weeks preg

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
I ve been a secret follower of dis tread 4d past 4mnts now,i was waiting 4 my miracle 2 take place b4 i join u guyz fully n now i am here giving glory to God 4 blessing me with dis pregnancy after 4mnts of ttc. My joy has no bound n i want to 2 use dis medium to encourange those who re waiting on God 4d fruit of d womb to keep d faith up,d Lord dat did mine wil do it 4u IJN. To d pushing mamas i wish u safe delivery and to d new moms,eku ewu omo o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
@imurboss,

E no vex u reach me. Mine was even small small boys that put their trousers under their yansh.

In all, na 3 guys look there the very day i gave birth. When the first dr said pull ur pants and skirt, i said wetin be dat?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
proudmom38:

You are welcome. May you carry to term in Jesus Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
ToyosiR:
Congratulations to mamacajah and Yeske. Kisses to your princess.

Other December mamas: TobiaboG, Itunup, (others should raise their hands) Please, make we re-check our bags ooooo.

May God make us deliver safely and easily.

Thumma Sabiila Yasarah

which electric double breast pump have you tried or did you feel is good? please help cos i want to get one. I used the tommee tippee manual with my first and its somehow stressfull.

We dey hia o. 39 weeks today. I'm so happy that it's almost coming to an end.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
Besea:

We dey hia o. 39 weeks today. I'm so happy that it's almost coming to an end.

Well done with the big belle pushing jaare. You are almost done. We pray for safe delivery insha Allah.

You still senior me with almost 2weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamacajah: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
@toyosir try medela electric pump. It's really good that's what I used. Both manual and electric are good but if you are impatient like me it might take a few tries to get the milk flowing. Baby sacking a lot helps yo make it flow better.

@yeske my lo still bites me when ducking. I was given this medela hydrogel pads to use to cool my nipple. They are so good.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
proudmom38:
I ve been a secret follower of dis tread 4d past 4mnts now,i was waiting 4 my miracle 2 take place b4 i join u guyz fully n now i am here giving glory to God 4 blessing me with dis pregnancy after 4mnts of ttc. My joy has no bound n i want to 2 use dis medium to encourange those who re waiting on God 4d fruit of d womb to keep d faith up,d Lord dat did mine wil do it 4u IJN. To d pushing mamas i wish u safe delivery and to d new moms,eku ewu omo o.
Congrats dear. Our God is soo good. Welcome to the thread
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
proudmom38:
Congrats dear. Welcome to d thread
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Tanx tchinnie n rezzy.pls mamas,when is d right time 2 start antenatal? I'm 7weeks 3days 2day n ve been taking pregnacare original since i discover i was preg at 4weeks.is dis ok or is there any other multivitamin i shuld include? Also,my symptoms re tiredness n very sore boobs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
And again,i dnt feel like eating at all,i ve dis metalic taste on my tongue tho i force myself to take tea or agidi but it doesnt go down well in my tommy.Abeg make una no vex my complain too much o,na as e dey do me ma e make am.ur advices will be much appreciated. TIA
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hellooo mamas,where everybody dey o?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itunup(f): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hi sweety, I don pack my bag wella, just waiting for the d-day, God is able! Its well with us all in Jesus name.

ToyosiR:

Other December mamas: TobiaboG, Itunup, (others should raise their hands) Please, make we re-check our bags ooooo.

Thumma Sabiila Yasarah

which electric double breast pump have you tried or did you feel is good? please help cos i want to get one. I used the tommee tippee manual with my first and its somehow stressfull.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
Congratulations to all our new moms. May God bless your little ones. Welcome on board our new preggy mamas, may you all carry to term. Amen.

Please i went to the hospital again today and was given fralomin for malaria (everyday headache and evening fever). I've been googling the drugs and haven't seen their paper (indications and contra-indications). I just want to share with you guys if someone has taken it before please. I'm 14 weeks and 2 days.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
Abeg mamas make una try answer me pls,i knw say una dey busy but pls help a sister in distress.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
proudmom38:
Abeg mamas make una try answer me pls,i knw say una dey busy but pls help a sister in distress.
Hi! All u r feeling is quite normal but try eat small pls. u can register for antenatal anytym u want, it's neva too early
Wish us a safe, healthy and happy pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
@temmy2103 thanx for ur reply,i will go register asap n i say Amen 2 d prayer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
proudmom38:
@temmy2103 thanx for ur reply,i will go register asap n i say Amen 2 d prayer.
You're welcome sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
Pls mamas I've been taking pregnacare original since 4weeks of dis prenancy,i want to ask if there's any other multivitamin dat i can take alongside pregnacare?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
pjthatcher:
no vex dear but on second thought don't they have female doctors cuz I would feel same if a male doc is poking me like that when its not time for delivery. At that time I no say na me go dey beg dem make dem come poke lol

my dear I went with the believe that I would meet a female Dr o but on getting there I was told the female Dr was on night duty so there was no way I could go & come back. Initially he said he said he would ask the nurse to do that,suddenly he came back to say he would do it himself.Chai! embarassed

@rezzy na wa o,this Dr set na one small guy too o. Even chewing gum on top doing the thing sef, I was like wtf. E be like say make I slap him face sef

@mgeey, I was also given fralomin when I was about same weeks you mentioned, I was having body pains,headache & all that. That was how I also googled it then o until I finally mustered courage to take it o. Don't worry, u'll be fine. I'm past 20wks & we're fine. It is well with us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 8:19am On Dec 03, 2014
proudmom38:
Pls mamas I've been taking pregnacare original since 4weeks of dis prenancy,i want to ask if there's any other multivitamin dat i can take alongside pregnacare?
Proudmum,pregnacare is okay for you and also you are in your first trimester so all the signs you stated up their are normal. Just try and eat whatever you feel goes and take your drug. It is well with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 8:27am On Dec 03, 2014
Mytestimony, where are you o. It's been a while and I hope all is well?

Welcome to all the new mamas,may we all carry to terms in Jesus name. Amen

December mothers,how una dey o? Hope una don put una bag for balcony? The Lord that saw you through to this stage won't abandon you at this time. Go and Deliver in peace!

Any January mother in the house? Raise up your hand please!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 03, 2014
Any April mama in the house?i wan know whether I get edd mate Lol.@ all how una dey and how d baby hope e dey move well?welcome to all the new mama's we shall all carry to term and deliver like d Hebrew women Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2014
beedam:

Beedam I de o. I dont even understand myself these days. Doctor gave me some antibiotics I dont even understand if its what am reacting to but I have not really been ok. Baby is fine tho and kicking with so much vexation o. How you de. How body? na days u de count now abi? I can't wait to drop o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 10:57am On Dec 03, 2014
Thanks imurboss. I'll go ahead and take it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2014
@Beedam thanks so much for ur reply n i say amen to d prayers.I ve also registered for antenatal today,my next appointment is dec 31.
@slim4bush,thanks for d prayer too.I wish us all happy n healthy 9months!
Abeg any july mom in d house? hope say i no dey alone o?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Silverb(f): 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
Try lansinoh affinity pro double electric breast pump,it's very good.
ToyosiR:

Thumma Sabiila Yasarah

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hello mamas,I'm a march mama o,thou I fit born feb sef...God will see us all tru.@proudmom38 welcome dear. Hapi nd safe 9mnths. Meme5 and other mums that have not given us their birth stories w're still waiting o....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ogheneyoma: 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
beedam:

Welcome to all the new mamas,may we all carry to terms in Jesus name. Amen

December mothers,how una dey o? Hope una don put una bag for balcony? The Lord that saw you through to this stage won't abandon you at this time. Go and Deliver in peace!

Any January mother in the house? Raise up your hand please!

*hands up in the air* yes oo, am a January mum! Can't wait for December to be over ooo! Wish all our dec mama's safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
@mzora
I say a big Amen to dat o.I wish u n everyone of us Happy Healthy 9months IJN. AMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.