Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155446 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2017
PRAYER MONDAY

DADDY we thank you for this group, we worship you awesome ruler for the good work of creation in us,we say thank you lord for the mamas that have given birth, we thank you for the waddling mamas and appreciate you for we the newbies.Father we pray none shall cast her fruit young in our midst in Jesu name,we come against every form of deformities, premature birth in Jesus name.
Any evil arrow fired against us, our babies and husbands let them backfire in Jesus name,every evil hand pointing toward us let them wither in Jesus name.
Thank Lord because we will never record any form of miscarriage, deformities, death,premature death in Jesus name,I specially commit all team October in hands lord see us all through in Jesus gracious name I pray.AMEN

cc Pweetibabe
Nimi22
Clily
Elixir123
Tikosdear
Mercymercy

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 10:55am On Feb 20, 2017
Almighty King of glory, Wondrous and Awesome! we bow before You in Praise ,worship and Thanksgiving! We thank you for granting our petitions and making your word come alive in our lives (1 Samuel 1:27-28)
Father, your word in 1 Timothy 2:15 says I shall be saved in child bearing, if I continue in faith...
Therefore I declare that I will not die, no one in this thread will die in pregnancy and childbirth! Our baby /ies we dedicate to you before their 1st breath, and entrust their care to You. May Your purpose prevail concerning us and as we serve You, may Your plan be perfected in all of our lives (Jeremiah 29:11, Exodus 23:25-27)
Amen!!!

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 10:56am On Feb 20, 2017
Good morning mamas in the building, congrats to all the mamas that hv given birth and happy bumping to the remaining mamas. I used to be team June until I lost the pregnancy at ten weeks as a result of blighted ovum, all that is in the past now , I am happy to announce that I am officially TEAM OCTOBER for supernatural delivery. May our God be praised.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ganjababe: 11:03am On Feb 20, 2017
Dear Sabi Mamas,
Congrats to all mamas that have offloaded, May our LOs always be our source of joy.
Abeg, who has used fenugreek oil for breast firming? Heard that it is effective for firming breasts after weaning.
Please don't jump and pass
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 11:03am On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=Pweetiebabe post=53881517] Wow congratulations sis, welcome to d sweetest team in 2017,it is well with us all but we need to vote to get cappo for our team o,guess we are five now[/quotep] since you have been nominated by 2 people already me making the 3rd one carry go jare except any contrary opinion.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 11:03am On Feb 20, 2017
Good morning mamas
how are you doing

I have some questions bothering my mind and I hope you Will be able to help:
how Small is a 2.8kg baby

I have stopped using any drugs for long now and scan shows baby is fine , antenatal too says baby is fine but pcv is low , is the lack of drugs responsible for the low pcv?

I love taking African star Apple aka agbalumo hope it's safe

my back hurts so badly and my privates hurts sometimes does this mean I am very close to delivery (I am a March mama)

what kind ID soap should we use in washing baby's cloth

lastly, what kind of exercise am I suppose to be doing now

Thanks

sowy for d epistle
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 11:06am On Feb 20, 2017
tikosdear:
Good morning mamas in the building, congrats to all the mamas that hv given birth and happy bumping to the remaining mamas. I used to be team June until I lost the pregnancy at ten weeks as a result of blighted ovum, all that is in the past now , I am happy to announce that I am officially TEAM OCTOBER for supernatural delivery. May our God be praised.
welcome teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 11:08am On Feb 20, 2017
Chanbaby:
My people catching with motherhood and other things is very easy oh, Baby seeking attention My sil I'm with excepts me to be a super hero. My 5days old son pooed I was trying to remove the diaper gently cos of his cord she just flung my hand off that I can't nurse a child she just removed the diaper took him to toilet use warm water to wash is bum and dried it with wipes and said when I get home my mum needs to take the child from me. Once she gets into the room she just carries the child away and starts playing with the child and doing as if I am the babies nanny and i can't do all those things. Her DH had to shout at her to drop the child. I'm actually taking things slow cos I don't want her to feel cos she doesn't have children and my mum is just 2yrs older than her so I dey feel for her but she dey torture me emotionally. Was breast feeding my baby and typing my birth story she just hit me to drop fone and focus on breast feeding. Last night na depression cry I take sleep.
Pls bear with me bs will come soon very long though.

My dear, sorry. take it easy and try not to let it get to you.

Since the Husband seems sensible, speak to him and tell him how you are feeling. Depression is not a joke oh biko!
Call your husband and let him know the situation and he should talk to his sister. or he should send you money to get an apartment of your own where you will have peace of mind. You come born for person house no mean say you be idiot. such statements are unacceptable. as a new mom and a young one at that, we all make mistakes and learn from them.

Personally i am an advocate of carrying vex money wherever i go - enough for emergency accommodation and transportation back home if push come to shove. how people treat you when you come to spend 2 weeks is sometimes very different when you are spending 3 months, so it is always sensible to be cautious.

Her not having a child is no excuse to be mean to another person, even if she has 20 sef, e no still mean. if she is treating others like that, does she expect prayers or blessings, praise or what? if you cannot accommodate someone humanely, dont accept at all. if i know i cannot be nice to you i wont allow you in my house - i cant pretend. life is simple like that.

she can't be treating you like trash and expect to be playing with your baby as if you be furniture... carry your baby away from her. if it takes you 20 mins to change one diaper, she should leave you. before 1 month, you go don turn master diaper changer.

again take it easy and i am sure you are doing great!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 11:13am On Feb 20, 2017
Thanks sister mi.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 11:22am On Feb 20, 2017
Sansa143:
I have bin anxiously waiting for ur quote!Oya,ride on!Solidly behind you,morning dear kiss kiss
grin Oya lead us in praise and worship!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 11:23am On Feb 20, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
PRAYER MONDAY

DADDY we thank you for this group, we worship you awesome ruler for the good work of creation in us,we say thank you lord for the mamas that have given birth, we thank you for the waddling mamas and appreciate you for we the newbies.Father we pray none shall cast her fruit young in our midst in Jesu name,we come against every form of deformities, premature birth in Jesus name.
Any evil arrow fired against us, our babies and husbands let them backfire in Jesus name,every evil hand pointing toward us let them wither in Jesus name.
Thank Lord because we will never record any form of miscarriage, deformities, death,premature death in Jesus name,I specially commit all team October in hands lord see us all through in Jesus gracious name I pray.AMEN

cc Pweetibabe
Nimi22
Clily
Elixir123
Tikosdear
Amen. Nice one cappo. Pls include my name on the list.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 11:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Praise God!!!
Tikosdear happy to hear this good news o! The Lord has caused you to conceive, He shall definitely cause you to bring forth safely in Jesus name Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=Iyomomoreloaded post=53840447][/quote]

Thanks mama. The resource material was useful. Av continued with d pessaries after reading d mats.. wink. I'll register with govt hospital by next month.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 11:38am On Feb 20, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
PRAYER MONDAY

cc Pweetibabe
Nimi22
Clily
Elixir123
Tikosdear
amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 20, 2017
All dos people posting rubbish in dis group no get eye to see d topic and section dis thread is meant for nee?They have tire me,what are we going to do abt such people posting spam msgs here n na men d do am!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2017
MoskiDarl:

Thanks mama. The resource material was useful. Av continued with d pessaries after reading d mats.. wink. I'll register with govt hospital by next month.
You're welcome darl kiss
Sorry to mention this, I read back a little, what's high aptt got to do with anything? Will continuing the aspirin help?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2017
@mercymercy am so sowi dear,your name was d first on d list I no know how I omit am, love you loads

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 11:54am On Feb 20, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
@mercymercy am so sowi dear,your name was d first on d list I no know how I omit am, love you loads
No wahala. Love you too and thanks for being the team's captain.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 11:59am On Feb 20, 2017
Comments in red below>

firstpregnancy:
Good morning mamas
how are you doing

I have some questions bothering my mind and I hope you Will be able to help:
how Small is a 2.8kg baby - this is small for a full term new born, but dont rely on the scans if this is what they are estimating, scans be quite unreliable. just wait till the birth and take it from there.

I have stopped using any drugs for long now and scan shows baby is fine , antenatal too says baby is fine but pcv is low , is the lack of drugs responsible for the low pcv? - your baby takes a lot from you during pregnancy and iron is one of the things that get depleted, you don't have to take medicines for this as you can boost with diet changes . but you need to make a conscious effort to eat iron rich foods if you don't want iron tablets however if you are close to your EDD, you may need the supplements as food sources alone may not raise it fast enough. although take note that iron supplements usually come with constipation as a side- effect so make sure you allow for that and take loads of fruits and water.

I love taking African star Apple aka agbalumo hope it's safe - i have no idea about this.

my back hurts so badly and my privates hurts sometimes does this mean I am very close to delivery (I am a March mama) - this is propabably due to the baby's position, my niece was scanned the day before she was born and she was still very high up, so they told the mum to go home and relax, only for her to arrive the next day with like a 30 mins labour in the living room; my DD was engaged at like 37 weeks but took er sweet time and arrive d at 40weeks, so every one is different. take it one day at a time.

what kind ID soap should we use in washing baby's cloth - I tend to use non-bio version of popular brands ( they say its milder .... ), but in all honesty i have used other normal laundry detergent brands with no ill-effect. just make sure you add an extra rinse or 2 at the end to make sure you get all the detergent out whether hand or machine washing.

lastly, what kind of exercise am I suppose to be doing now - walking and climbing stairs, plus kegel exercises.

Thanks

sowy for d epistle

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Good day , my lovely mamas,

How is the pushing for pushers and vigilantee for mamas.....

Hope its going fine.

#TeamAugust, how una dey oooo.

I hope we are rounding up our first trimesters.

I have some of our list ..... Please, we need a captain as teamSeptember no dey gree at all.

ToyosiR
twogreatnations
ebony13
florena
Ify15
Dazzle86
Ifylicious
Mzbee
Yasmeena

Abeg, make everybody come out and choose a captain our team

#teamkiakiadelivery #teamNoLossCounting #TeamGodsfavourforSupernaturalMiracle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
tikosdear:

Congrats dear! to God be the glory
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Sorry about what you're going through. After 27 hours of labor (I think you mentioned that somewhere), she has no right to treat you that way!

My own mother carries my son all the time. As in ALL THE TIME! She no de drop am for him cot or rocker! The only time I have him is when I want to breastfeed him. She even went to bed with him some nights ago (I give him one bottle of formula at night since I'm not doing exclusive) and wanted to continue doing so till I protested vehemently. 
I didn't vex, I just told her she equally needs her sleep. She still carries him all the time so I just take it like she's giving me extra time to rest. 

So maybe you should just see it that way so you don't get upset.

You took the words right out of my mouth! My mum refuses to put my baby down, its so bad that she picks him up even wen he is sleeping for no reason. Its so frustrating sometimes that i had to start telling her to put him down so he can sleep and her too but she just keeps saying that he wants to play not sleep and dats why shes playing with him. But my DH told me to just leave her and endure, that shes just having the feeling that shes a new mum again, that touched me so I don fashi until she go. We even now alternate who he sleeps with. Mothers, God bless them, may they live forever. It feels gud tho to have somebody relieve you of baby stress most times. So Chanbaby i wuldnt bother too much about SIL as long as shes not mean while at it, your own mother might not be any different wen it comes to this.

Cc Chanbaby

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Mzleemah:
It all started with mild abdominal cramp then i started seeing brownish discharge later turned to small bleeding i went to the hospital and the doctor said its a case of threatened abortion i was 5weeks plus then, the doctor said its early to detect if there is any gestational sac but i was told to do a scan anyways and nothing was seen. I have to come back after 2weeks. I went back today that is supposed to be my 7th week plus aand no gestational sac was found. Yes i lost it cry cry cry cry cry cry

The sonographer said you have got a beautiful womb and i am sure you will get pregnant again soon and i replied with see you soon.

I am not sad because i know i am still a 2017 mama in sha Allah. I lost it now but i am coming back in grand style.

I was Formerly team June now team August, it can only be one word ALHAMDULILAH

ToyosiR

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
Amen sis, thanks so much dear. quote author=Iyomomoreloaded post=53883201]Praise God!!!
Tikosdear happy to hear this good news o! The Lord has caused you to conceive, He shall definitely cause you to bring forth safely in Jesus name Amen! [/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Thanks so much sis quote author=Ariegurl post=53884402]

Congrats dear! to God be the glory [/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
Insha Allah,you will suffer no more loss. Surah Duha, "Mo wadahaka rabbuka wa mo qahla" The Guardian Lord hath not forsaken thee,nor is He displeased.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kittana: 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
Chanbaby:
My people catching with motherhood and other things is very easy oh, Baby seeking attention My sil I'm with excepts me to be a super hero. My 5days old son pooed I was trying to remove the diaper gently cos of his cord she just flung my hand off that I can't nurse a child she just removed the diaper took him to toilet use warm water to wash is bum and dried it with wipes and said when I get home my mum needs to take the child from me. Once she gets into the room she just carries the child away and starts playing with the child and doing as if I am the babies nanny and i can't do all those things. Her DH had to shout at her to drop the child. I'm actually taking things slow cos I don't want her to feel cos she doesn't have children and my mum is just 2yrs older than her so I dey feel for her but she dey torture me emotionally. Was breast feeding my baby and typing my birth story she just hit me to drop fone and focus on breast feeding. Last night na depression cry I take sleep.
Pls bear with me bs will come soon very long though.

Ndoo. In fact, the nurse that wanted to bathe my baby at the hospital, opened all her 32 to laugh at me the first time she saw the diaper I put on my babe. I'd put the back in front and made it clasp at the back. Funny thing is that I downloaded a video before delivery to see how it's done oo. Maybe the push, cleaned my memory sha.

Na small small, my sis. I have learned to just ignore mumu attitudes and comments this period (with a smile of cos) from people who have no filter. One came and said my babe looked jaundiced, another came and said my babe wasn't raising her tongue when she cries, another said my babe must be black and I "dare not deceive myself that I gave birth to a yellow pikin", the worst of them all was one that said my gurl child looks like a man!! Gosh, people are just mad. But God will continue to supply us with the strength to stand their insolence. So jeje laye oo, my sis.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kittana: 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
realdentist:
Ermmm ..*clears throat**,pls mamas that were active in the kpekusing ministry even when heavy, what positions did u use? I can't seem to get a comfortable position. Abeg epp a sister. No read n pass oo.
Cc jazzyjazz
Cc kittana
Cc Mamas wey sabi wetin I de talk

Yes yes. The best is from the back while standing (for me sha). It still won't be as comfortable as it was pre-pregnancy, but it sure will do.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kittana: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Loisemm:
I thought we had another triplet mama in addition to blossomedcherry. And I thought that mama was Kittana.
I may have been mistaken. Congrats @Kittana. May ur LO make you proud and happy always.

Triplets ke? Stop that play oo. When they say vigilante is real, they mean it literally. No Davinci code to it. Plus my breasts are at the point of detaching from my chest. My baby na Obiangeli. Minister of food and finance. Food prefect.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kittana: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
AyPortable1:

Hehehe, this woman ooo, congratulations my fellow teamie/Asaba mama. God bless baby Zara.

Congrats to you too, I see you've downloaded as well. We thank God for God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.