Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8157319 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
hunniesuzie:
I begged and begged they no gree oh. According to one of the midwives they are trying to prevent your cord from coming out before the baby (prolapse) as it can happen when you walk about. When she talk am I jeje position for my side no complain again. I cannot shout biko

These people be saying what they don't know since 1900.
All that matters is baby & mother alive!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
opejulie10:

thanks dear
I am fine ooo
I had to go to the hospital, I kept seeing watery bloodish discharge, went for scan and the doctor said he baby dey bounce and she is healthy, no cause for alarm... I was placed on a drug, klovinal, to be inserted in my vagina every night for 12days...

I greet all my teamie ooo
how una dey?
mama in the house, it is well with us all
To all the new mummy's that have birthed their lo's

All will be well Teamie,I greet u too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
Garki hospital
peggygee:
Congrats to all the February momas, may ur los bring you all joy and blessings, to the remaining February momas, its shall end in praise.

Pls my abuja momas, can any 1 suggest a good general hospital or not so expensive private but good hospital for me?
I used Wuse the last time, and with my experience I don't want to set my foot there in order to avoid bad memories.

I want to start ante next week pls. I'm having Garki, or Maitama in mind, but I will like a good suggestion from you all pls. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hehehehehehee grin
Abi o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
@sholai since it's your first, u don't need it till after delivery. It was about 32k as at last month. If u were meant to take it bf delivery, it should have been frm 28-30wks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
Mzleemah:
i registered for ante natal last week at 13wks+ and went for scan, the sonographer just said madam its a boy o and i said if Allah wills, he said he is very sure of what he his seeing and he can bet his life on it, i told him i never knew the sex can be seen so early i would have told him cos i wanted to have a suprise baby. That was how he spoilt my suprise cry cry. Another thing about the hospital scan is that u don't have to be pressed before having the scan just stroll in.

Awwww - so sorry that they ruined your surprise.
Many Niaja sonographers know how to run their mouth too much, no proffesionalism. i will advise anyone who wants a surprise that as soon as you get in tell the sonographer that you do not want to know the sex. the scans are never 100% and they can always get it wrong, most sensible people will tell you it is likely to be a girl or a boy.

Most sex checking is usually done around the 20 week mark when the baby is more developed, but even at that it is not 100%.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
lululuv:
Want to use this opportunity to invite all the wonderful and beautiful mama's in the house as I walk down the Isle on 11th March 2017. How i wish it could be an avenue to meet this Sisters who's got ma back. Luv u all

Congrat in advance teamie. I wish you all your heart desires for this marriage.
@forzarush, Monday prayers can be handled by any member.
@ #TeamJuly how are we all doing? Hope we are enjoying the feeling of our baby movements. I was busy lately and couldn't come online for about 48hrs and am just reading through all the 9pages missed.
Congrats to all new mothers and I wish the remaining February mamas quick delivery. As short as this month is, it seems to be the slowest.
As for every #TeamJuly mamas, there shall be no loss of any kind before, during and after delivery. God will provide for ALL our needs spiritually, mentally, academically, economically, socially, physically, financially, biologically, and healthwise according to His riches in gory.
Stay blessed and strengthened.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Awwww - so sorry that they ruined your surprise.
Many Niaja sonographers know how to run their mouth too much, no proffesionalism. i will advise anyone who wants a surprise that as soon as you get in tell the sonographer that you do not want to know the sex. the scans are never 100% and they can always get it wrong, most sensible people will tell you it is likely to be a girl or a boy.

Most sex checking is usually done around the 20 week mark when the baby is more developed, but even at that it is not 100%.
thanks ma,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ghennys:
BA!

My dear family, glory be to God almighty! My Lo (DS)arrived early this morning at 3:15am via VD weighing 4kg! ( i still dey wonder how i take push am....lol) mother and baby doong great! Our God is great! Thank you all for your encouragement!

BS later.

#teamfebruary for safe delivery#
Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
My sister, Garki is DOPE! I gave birth in Garki two years ago via Cs, their services is top notch, I really wish I am going to give birth to this my baby there o .
peggygee:
Congrats to all the February momas, may ur los bring you all joy and blessings, to the remaining February momas, its shall end in praise.

Pls my abuja momas, can any 1 suggest a good general hospital or not so expensive private but good hospital for me?
I used Wuse the last time, and with my experience I don't want to set my foot there in order to avoid bad memories.

I want to start ante next week pls. I'm having Garki, or Maitama in mind, but I will like a good suggestion from you all pls. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
Mama, you are supposed to take the first dose at 27weeks and the second one at most 72hours after delivery. As it is now, you are about 4weeks late from taking the first dose so I think you should get on with it ASAP.

I went to Victory Pharmacy in Festac yesterday to ask for the price and I was told its N40,200. Why we RH negative women have to suffer for something that is not our fault? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Meanwhile, @Yesitsme and other RH neg mamas, were you asked to do the Indirect Coombs test before taking Rhogam? My doctor is insisting I have to do the test saying there will be no need to take the shot if baby is RH neg too but I don't want stories that touch. I want to take the shots regardless. Abeg make una help me chook mouth o.

Able cappo @phalakkeys how body? All TeamJuly damsels, how the go dey go? I still occasionally wake up to find out that I have been lying on my back for sometime. Is there any long term effects to this? Congrats to all the mamas that have birthed their LOs

sholai:
Goodday to all mamas in the house. pls i want your advise on this my ish oo. am 31 weeks and rh negative while husby is rh positive. i know there is an injection to take before and after delivery but my question is in which month of pregnancy am i to take the injection and anyone with the idea of how much the injection cost? also any mamas with a similar case should enlighten me on how they pass through this.

Thanks you all, from a concerned ftm.

pls dont jump and pass o

teamapril for supernatural birth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sommian: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
My LO's was seen at 15weeks+, regular 2D scan
Dazzle86:
Mamas I have a question? Please When were you able to check your baby's sex?
Babycentre says 18 weeks to 20. But I have seen foreign forums were some said 13wks some 14 some 16.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
Tanks jazzyjazz, garki I will use then. How is ur lo doing? My Luv to the cutiepie

jazzyjazz:
Garki hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
Oh really? Wow! Dats good to know o, I will use it then, its even close to me sef. Thanks for the prompt response. I appreciate, hope we get to meet there if u decide to use garki as well

tikosdear:
My sister, Garki is DOPE! I gave birth in Garki two years ago via Cs, their services is top notch, I really wish I am going to give birth to this my baby there o .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
How my maamas and all June maamas dey nah? eyaf tey o.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
My ds is fine. 
I used a private hospital for this pregnancy but I'll switch to Garki hospital for the next one

Our family friend uses Garki hospital. She had cs with her first cos he was breach and her second was a successful VBAC with no issues. Tho she had a tear. 

Garki is good. 
peggygee:
Tanks jazzyjazz, garki I will use then. How is ur lo doing? My Luv to the cutiepie

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Mama, you are supposed to take the first dose at 27weeks and the second one at most 72hours after delivery. As it is now, you are about 4weeks late from taking the first dose so I think you should get on with it ASAP.

I went to Victory Pharmacy in Festac yesterday to ask for the price and I was told its N40,200. Why we RH negative women have to suffer for something that is not our fault? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Meanwhile, @Yesitsme and other RH neg mamas, were you asked to do the Indirect Coombs test before taking Rhogam? My doctor is insisting I have to do the test saying there will be no need to take the shot if baby is RH neg too but I don't want stories that touch. I want to take the shots regardless. Abeg make una help me chook mouth o.

Able cappo @phalakkeys how body? All TeamJuly damsels, how the go dey go? I still occasionally wake up to find out that I have been lying on my back for sometime. Is there any long term effects to this? Congrats to all the mamas that have birthed their LOs

wasn't asked to do that ooo. but pls take it to be safe side take it. The injection is getting too expensive. Taking that tiny injection can be very annoying seriously. I pray my daughter doesn't carry that blood group.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
spiceeamiee:

Am fine thank you. I can't say much about the effect.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
greatp80:

Sorry @ Giddyperson to quote you. Seeing your lmp reminded me of mine in 2016.My lmp was July 6 and i birthed my dd on April 10,even when scan said 7th and second one 14th. Pls give my dd birthday mate ooo. Wish you safe delivery dear.
Plz ma sorry to drag you back but was she incubated when she was born that early or she did just fine?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatp80(f): 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
Plz ma sorry to drag you back but was she incubated when she was born that early or she did just fine?

No ma, i carried to full term. I just noticed giddy,s lmp and it reminded me of mine in 2015.I got pregnant in 2015 and delivered in 2016.My lo will be 1 yr on 10th of April. Sorry for d mistake in date.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
her LMP in d previous yr (2015 I think), not EDD. the EDDs were just days apart in July 2016
hope u get

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
Elixir123:
Paddy me! Your blood dey hot for this matter ooo .its a boy joor *tongue out* Lol
Lol, Just curiosity getting the best of me. I want a girl sha. Girls rock.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
Naomi14:
Why not wait until 20weeks. No waste money for scan. grin for nigeria here, 13weeks is early o! The sonographer will have to be very good and your baby's position counts. Abi to buy baby things don dey sweet you? grin buy things that's not gender determined until you check d sex.

20 weeks ke, noo , I can't wait until then. I am eager to know.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
Mzleemah:
i registered for ante natal last week at 13wks+ and went for scan, the sonographer just said madam its a boy o and i said if Allah wills, he said he is very sure of what he his seeing and he can bet his life on it, i told him i never knew the sex can be seen so early i would have told him cos i wanted to have a suprise baby. That was how he spoilt my suprise cry cry. Another thing about the hospital scan is that u don't have to be pressed before having the scan just stroll in.

13wks + wow that is pretty early.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
Sommian:
My LO's was seen at 15weeks+, regular 2D scan

OK ma, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dazzle86:

13wks + wow that is pretty early.
don't mind LO, he no dey shame, he opened up just like that

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
Mzleemah:
don't mind LO, he no dey shame, he opened up just like that

Lol, looks like it's the boys that are always opening their legs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
February do and pass

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
Giddyperson:
February do and pass

I tire, fast forward am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
lululuv:
Want to use this opportunity to invite all the wonderful and beautiful mama's in the house as I walk down the Isle on 11th March 2017. How i wish it could be an avenue to meet this Sisters who's got ma back. Luv u all
Happy married life in advance my main teamie, may God bless your home. Congratulations dearie.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
Giddyperson:
February do and pass

Meseff tire for dis month ooh,imagine Feb being d shortest month.kai

(1) (2) (3) ... (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.