Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158782 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Okay ma'am thanks
realtalk19:

naomi14 amen.tanks for the prayers. i claim evry bit of it.#28wweksandstilcounting#

as for the stretch marks.as long as you dont itch and u moisturise it well then enjoy it while it last. theres nothing u can do to clean it off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dazzle86:

Ehen rock it for him in your lingerie.
u wan make I carry belle on top belle abi

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Yesitsme:
not working
If u have inserted any smilies, remove them, Abi na mtn network u dey use?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsjoy: 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mamas in the house. Can any one pls send me the book on supernatural delivery. olaideadeoye90@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
A friend had a delivery through CS and she's don't want to take in any moment so how can she prevent it if it in already? Epp a sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nimi22:
Wow i didn't know and tbh I've not heard anything negative about them from everyone o asked. Pls what about Maitama gh?
I really don't know dear cos I don't live in abuja. But from far away, I've read several nasty things about FSH
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kuhuz(f): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
My BS.......
I gave birth to my prince on the 19th of Feb.... all through the pregnancy I didn't have morning sickness, infact I ate so much during my second trimester. then by third trimester heartburn/ acid reflux became my companion.... anything I ate will result in acid reflux.... my dh is a Dr and anytime I complain to him, he will say stop eating the food that triggers it, and I will b so angry cos almost all the food triggers it for me. dats how I started eating early and after every meal I must chew gum....it helped sha.
my edd using my LMP was 21th Feb.... but scan gave me 14th.... waited on d 14th of Feb, no show... I was a little bit disappointed ,cos I wanted to give birth DAT day cos its my mums birthday... I was so lazy to go for walks , but after on the 14th I started going for my evening walks. although, I have been seeing some discharge DAT looks like catarrh ....
Then on the 18th of Feb, I woke up and decided to prepare moimoi after dh has gone to work...while washing the beans I felt something like menstrual cramp and something on my pants, so I went to the bath room to check, only for me to see discharge mixed with blood...at first I was scared and confused but I quickly adjust my self and call dh, he asked if I was having cramps and I said yes, and he said I should start coming to the hospital.... but I remember my moimoi.... lol... I told him I will like to wait a little and if I can't bear it will call him to come pick me...so with the pain I went to grind my beans, came home cooked it and ate ,by then it was 3pm. dh came back from work and took me to the hospital and the nurse on duty checked and said I was 2cm dilated.. so we went home....
At 12:32am DAT night I woke up from sleep with a very sharp menstrual cramp, I woke dh . the pains kept coming and very strong too , then dh said babe u are in labor then I said lets go Na abi Na house I wan born...lol. so off we went to the hospital.on getting there the nurse checked and said I was still 2cm oo DAT I should b walking about, I just told her I can't walk with this pain oo. but later I walked a little and came back to sit down.
mamas, I scream down the hospital.... d pain was something else....I even made friends with a lady , she was in labor too. my dh was on morning shift at the hospital so I was alone till 2pm ,then he came and we walked together, but wen contraction hit me eh I go press e hand e go shout...by 7pm the nurse came to check and I was 7cm dilated. then they fix that drip for me... and I went crazy...... I was shouting.....my dh was rubbing my back cos they told me to lie on my side ,that was how I started shouting It is pushing me oo!!!! my dh will say don't push, after a while I started having the urge to poo.... oya Na come see sh.it, if I p.oo they will clean it, they were even encouraging me to p.oo, and as I dey p.oo I dey feel relief... my dh andd the nurse check and saw d head and they broke my water...and told me to push, mamas, I pushed with all my strength , infact , for me oo d pushing was the easiest part cos when d pain comes and I push I don't feel it . while i was pushing the nurse was telling dh dat i am too tight, dat she has to cut me, na so she cut me ooo. i feel d pain but its nothing compare to wat i have been feeling...lol i pushed with all my strength and the head came out , dh and d nurse told me d head is out but I should still push for the other part of his body to come out... and I wen I finally pushed a couple of times the rest of his body came out. I gave birth to him exactly 8:30pm on the 19th of Feb and he weighs 3.5kg. I was give injection on my thigh and the placenta came out , I was stitched , but didn't feel the pain cos she injected the area.I was just looking at my son and smiling and thanking God.

I thank God for all Feb mamas..... and other mamas I wish u all safe delivery and those TTC God has not forgotten u. this yr is ur yr. Amen.
Thanks to all the mamas that have diary on nairaland, it really kept me busy during my preggy days when I was bored.

cc itissettled3

54 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
@naomi14

You just have to endure the itching and also try not to scratch. I used shea butter thru out and I had those days where my belly would itch as if it wants to rip open. The secret is just to keep the place moisturized always. 

Pele. It's part of preggy package

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
Naomi14:
Thanks ma'am! What kind of oil? Can I use baby oil?
yes ma'am u can use olive, baby oil or coconut oil I do use coconut oil
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:44am On Mar 02, 2017
smithsydny:
A friend had a delivery through CS and she's don't want to take in any moment so how can she prevent it if it in already? Epp a sister
Somebody should please answer this brother ayam not understand .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yasmeena(f): 1:04am On Mar 02, 2017
Present Ma. Aameen to your prayers. Teamies, please who's yet to take the first anti malaria dose? I use a private hospital and the doctor said I'm supposed to take it after quickening (feeling the baby kicks) At week 18 now, I never still feel any kicks o... Have our los started kicking yet?
#team August for #robust babies #healthy pregnancy #kiakia delivery
ToyosiR:
ROLL CALL FOR TEAM AUGUST........

ToyosiR LMP: Aug 11 AUA: AUG 05
ebony13
Ify15
Dazzle86 LMP: Aug 23 AUA:
Ifylicious
Mzbee
Yasmeena LMP: JUL 26 AUA: AUG 01/02
Mzleemah LMP: Aug 23 AUA: AUG 20/27
Fruitfulbliss
airforcewife
peggygee

LMP: Means edd calculated based on last menstrual period while AUA means edd based on ultrasound scan result

#teamkiakiadelivery #teamNoLossCounting #TeamGodsfavourforSupernaturalMiracle
#healthypregnancy #stressfreedelivery #cutebabies

for those that we haven't entered their edd / AUA, kindly supply. Some of us might have known gender too by now, please make we drop am now.

May God grant us more strength to make this pregnancy stressfree.

@Olanite and@itissettled3,@kataleya team August is congratulating you and praying your lo(s) will be a source of joy to the family and the entire world....
CONGRATULATIONS! CELEBRATIONSS!! AND JUBILATIONSSS!!!

In another news:
Some september mama too dey rush, you no tell them say, we be dem senior make person help me holla them ooo. #RespectYaSenior. #AugustB4September.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yasmeena(f): 1:19am On Mar 02, 2017
I've not felt the kicks yet o. Though I learnt it comes much latter especially for ftms, say from week 20 to about week 24. I'm so looking forward to it because since morning sickness stopped, the only thing that reminds me that I'm pregnant is this lorry load of pimples everywhere on my face,chest and back. Abeg let the kicks begin o.
Will you try to check for baby's sex at your scan? Hoping baby will show me at 20 weeks anomaly scan o.
#teamAugust #teamhealthypregnancies
Dazzle86:
My fellow #teamaugust who has felt their baby kicking, I am yet to feel anything. I woke up this morning and it looked as if my bump has reduced in size. Noticed that my navel is beginning to show in clothes.
Thinking of doing scan next week, I will be 16 weeks then, hopefully I will get to see the sex.

#teamaugust4SharpSupernaturalDelivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 02, 2017
Liftedhands:
ejo oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 02, 2017
Okay ma'am thanks
jazzyjazz:
@naomi14

You just have to endure the itching and also try not to scratch. I used shea butter thru out and I had those days where my belly would itch as if it wants to rip open. The secret is just to keep the place moisturized always. 

Pele. It's part of preggy package

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 02, 2017
Okay ma'am! thanks
queensnow:
yes ma'am u can use olive, baby oil or coconut oil I do use coconut oil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 02, 2017
Me I don't really understand your question sha. Anyways if it's what I think that you asking, She should use condom with her hubby cos I won't refer the withdrawal method or let her stay away from sex until she is completely healed. Ehen! What did you say is already in there?
smithsydny:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 7:52am On Mar 02, 2017
Liftedhands:
Mama Ekene u bahdt gan! Lol grin
I pray make u no understand.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2017
smithsydny:
Please let her go back to the hospital she had the cs, they'll be in d best position to tell her the best family planning method for her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2017
Naomi14:
Me I don't really understand your question sha. Anyways if it's what I think that you asking, She should use condom with her hubby cos I won't refer the withdrawal method or let her stay away from sex until she is completely healed. Ehen! What did you say is already in there?
He's asking how he can abort the one that has entered already grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 8:13am On Mar 02, 2017
Mzleemah:
but e dey heavy me and DH wont let it rest cry na only him i dey rock am for thank God for hijab
same here o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 8:13am On Mar 02, 2017
Make una no vex, realised the smiley I used prevented the BS from posting
On getting to the hospital, the nurse on duty asked us to go and walk around, after few minutes I remembered how labour happens for me. So I went back in and told her I don't experience labour the way others experience it.Then she asked for our bag and instructed the cleaner to bring out all our things to be sure we bought all.
She checked, I was 4.5cm gone. I just carry myself waka go meet hubby outside. We both waka to look for ATM machine for withdrawal, then bought the small remaining baby things ( They made sure we bought everything in the list) On the way we saw the nurses who checked me the previous day she just said " Ha! madam u still dey do sisi by this time?' oya go and come back make we check u. I was just smiling.
Since I don't like eating out, we decided to call my Church sis on leave to come to see us with food. She sef begin happy dey ask Wetin I go chop. I say anything except rice.
As time went on, contractions started coming, it comes and after it relieves me. I started timing it, it was 6mins apart. Later it became longer. My sister in Christ came, brought pap and hubby went and looked for beans. Na so I sit down begin chop, if contractions come e go leave me. All of a sudden, I noticed contractions had stopped entirely. Hey!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2017
I went in and they checked me and noticed contractions had stopped as I was still in 4.5cm. The nurse started saying am bleeding and night be that d baby is breeched. Hey! my heart skipped then I told her she is not. she started saying they won't take me, they will refer m for CS ( they don't advocate for CS except situation is critical). They said she was feeling a membrane like tissue covering the baby that my placenta could be anterior. I pray never to meet that type of nurse in my life. I began to panic.
she went outside to call the labour who checked me the previous day. She checked me and said my baby is fine and she could feel the head against her hand that am OK to go. Ha! the other nurse insisted something wasn't right. The second nurse then said to avoid issues, we should just go for scan.
Before we left, she inserted a drug under my tongue, claiming it was to reduce High B.P, it was later I realized it was to hasten labour ( as JJc weh I be) I happily went away as she consoled me that nothing will happen to my baby that as long as she was there, I will carry her home. that alone lifted my spirit, I decided to put my faith and the life of my baby in her hands.
We went for the scan and all was fine, it even said I was 34weeks. While the scan was on, contraction increased but was bearable.

Be right back

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2017
Naomi14:
March roll call for Team May 2017

@Naomi14 ............... 3rd May, gender XX
@Rhemy2013 ..... 5th/11th May, gender XY
@Nwarosa ................ 6th May, gender X?
@realtalk19 ...... 16th/30th May, gender XY
@queensnow ............ 16th May, gender XY
@opejulie10 ............. 15th May, gender XX
@Berra .................... 3rd May, gender XY
@ftmum ............ 13th/19thMay, gender X?
@Kemifemi .............. 6th May, gender X?
@Pamelar ................ 14th May, gender XX
@nikkishola ............ 13/14 May, gender XX
@eriifemi ............... 21st May, gender X?

We ask you, Father, in Jesus name, to hedge our little baby about with Your mighty protection. Watch over this little one each day as You intricately created him/her in the hidden sanctuary of the womb, God we know that Your hand is on our babies while they are in the womb and your hand has gently mould his/her beautiful life, body and spirit. We ask for Your divine health and that you will sustain us in good health and vitality throughout this whole pregnancy.
I pray that You will keep this baby growing in the womb until Full term and this baby will come forth in Your perfect timing. In Jesus name. Amen.

Happy new month to all the mamas in the house. Congrats to February mamas that have given birth. Team March, go into that delivery room and come out with goodnews. Safe delivery to y'all.
@Berra, @ftmum, @nwarosa @eriifemi, it haff tey you pipo come online. I hope you mamas are good?
TeamMay2017 mamas that haven't updated lo's gender, please try and do so. New members are highly welcome, gerrara of thy peeping mode and come say hello!

I am grateful to God it's 31weeks today, he brought me this far and will take me farther. Amen! Tiredness at its peak. Mamas, please ori (sheabutter) is not working for my stretchmarks it haff tire me o, very itchy and it's now appearing on my belle! what else can I use? @Feddy27, @Zaynie, @enque, @jazzyjazz, @all sabi mamas.

#TeamMay2017# #veryeasyswiftpainlessdelivery‎# #ourcaseisdifferent# #notear# #noloss# 
#supernaturalbirth#
#wearedestinedforgreatness#

Amen!Amen!it's a smooth ride for me rite from first trimester till third trimester all praises to God..as for d stretch mark I don't believe in all dis rubbing rubbing,like my mom Nd my midwife once said stretch mark is genetic Chances are, if your mom got them, you probably will too - while if she sailed through her pregnancies with smooth skin intact, you'll probably stay as smooth as your baby's butt.u can scratch ur tummy Nd still don't have stretch mark.as for me I can scratch for African yet I don't have.stretchmark is genetic...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 8:41am On Mar 02, 2017
On getting to the hospital, and submitting the result, labour started. I just laid down and couldn't move it was coming frequently and the nurse kept saying if u feel like pooing let me know. When I couldn't speak any more, I beckoned on her to come check me. Immediately she came and took me into the labour room, she checked and I was 7cm gone. They started arranging delivery things and asked me to UnCloth, my husband was asked to come into the room and witness the ground breaking delivery. He didn't want to cos he had witnessed the first and was scared. She told him it's usually not their practice but due to our first experience, she wants him to be with me.
When I noticed contraction had stopped a bit, I immediately undressed but couldn't move anymore, I kept the pain in and was sweating like a Christmas goat. She asked me to climb the bed, contraction no gree, I sha managed to climb but was weak. she had to ask my husband to get me something cold to drink. Few seconds later, he was there with Malta, I managed to drink half of it. She checked again 9cm. Then she said if poo is coming, let me know.
Few minutes later, I couldn't bear the pain anymore, all the while she was saying madam u are strong ooo. With all this pain u aren't crying, I no kuku answer am. As soon as there was urge go poo, I did it once, tried breaking it, she asked me not to and as I was pooing my Lady was coming along. She came out the second push and yelled. O what a joy that flooded my heart, she was placed on my belly all white and small with a long head. All I could say was thank you Jesus, thank u nurse. God bless u all. God bless u all. Hubby left immediately and started calling all Tom, dick and Harry.
She came out without tearing my vjay. Yeppy but my anus was on fire.
God who did this for me wl do same for u all. Again hubby got a new job offer on 23 and she was born 24th.

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:

Mama Ekene u bahdt gan! Lol grin
I pray make u no understand.
Lolz grin the mata taya me jare.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 02, 2017
Thanks teamie! My mom has it I guess I got it from her then. undecided
Rhemy2013:

Amen!Amen!it's a smooth ride for me rite from first trimester till third trimester all praises to God..as for d stretch mark I don't believe in all dis rubbing rubbing,like my mom Nd my midwife once said stretch mark is genetic Chances are, if your mom got them, you probably will too - while if she sailed through her pregnancies with smooth skin intact, you'll probably stay as smooth as your baby's butt.u can scratch ur tummy Nd still don't have stretch mark.as for me I can scratch for African yet I don't have.stretchmark is genetic...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 02, 2017
I know nau grin that's why I dey play novice grin no mind am! When he was doing he no know say e go enter undecided
Giddyperson:

He's asking how he can abort the one that has entered already grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 02, 2017
Naomi14:
cheesy was just asking if its in wat should she do? CUs she doesn't want now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:05am On Mar 02, 2017
My fellow sisters of the swollen feet association, who else wears sandals to work just to sit for two hours and the sandals doesn't fit again.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:15am On Mar 02, 2017
Yesitsme:
On getting to the hospital, and submitting the result, labour started. I just laid down and couldn't move it was coming frequently and the nurse kept saying if u feel like pooing let me know. When I couldn't speak any more, I beckoned on her to come check me. Immediately she came and took me into the labour room, she checked and I was 7cm gone. They started arranging delivery things and asked me to UnCloth, my husband was asked to come into the room and witness the ground breaking delivery. He didn't want to cos he had witnessed the first and was scared. She told him it's usually not their practice but due to our first experience, she wants him to be with me.
When I noticed contraction had stopped a bit, I immediately undressed but couldn't move anymore, I kept the pain in and was sweating like a Christmas goat. She asked me to climb the bed, contraction no gree, I sha managed to climb but was weak. she had to ask my husband to get me something cold to drink. Few seconds later, he was there with Malta, I managed to drink half of it. She checked again 9cm. Then she said if poo is coming, let me know.
Few minutes later, I couldn't bear the pain anymore, all the while she was saying madam u are strong ooo. With all this pain u aren't crying, I no kuku answer am. As soon as there was urge go poo, I did it once, tried breaking it, she asked me not to and as I was pooing my Lady was coming along. She came out the second push and yelled. O what a joy that flooded my heart, she was placed on my belly all white and small with a long head. All I could say was thank you Jesus, thank u nurse. God bless u all. God bless u all. Hubby left immediately and started calling all Tom, dick and Harry.
She came out without tearing my vjay. Yeppy but my anus was on fire.
God who did this for me wl do same for u all. Again hubby got a new job offer on 23 and she was born 24th.
Waow this can only be God, sister am happy for u, I claim this "no tear oo" God bless baby Phoebe...

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:16am On Mar 02, 2017
smithsydny:
cheesy was just asking if its in wat should she do? CUs she doesn't want now
Wrong place to ask. She should go and meet the doctor that did her cs let them discuss her options

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.