Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,773 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8272705 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
sugah:

I sent you a PM ma

i have tried checking it but couldnt find a particularised message. maybe you should contact me directly ma, @ dharyor1234@gmail.com

thank you ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Unic1:
Sansa143 cute mama wt a cute bump
kiss kiss kissTnks boo,looking 4ward to urs grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
firstpregnancy:

hmmm my sister , the case is just has you have described . may God help.me in their hands , hubby is coming today and I don't know if I should tell him that I wasn't given breakfast and lunch yesterday( it's getting worse) I don't want wahala really
when you are not in a hotel or are you on bed rest. If they serve you food once a day, they are trying. The woman sef sound like she needs someone to take care of her, this one she's feeling dizzy. And you too you sound like you need someone to take care of you, so two of you don't belong together.

I don't think they are doing anything out of the ordinary to you, it just sounds like a disorganized household, yeah the house must have been in quite a state for the visitor to comment, I totally sympathize with you, really don't want to live with anyone right now talk more disorganized people I'm not comfortable with.

Eat and appreciate whatever they give you, we all know it's not easy to be in charge of another adult's breakfast, lunch and dinner for more than a couple of days. Buy whatever they don't give you and cook sometimes if their kitchen isn't out of bounds.

I'm sure you are close to your due date so on the bright side, the headache they are giving you might induce labour cheesy

Your best option would still be to go back to your house tho cuz you sound really unhappy. Tell hubby you love his people but you miss home, you've been feeling sick since you came there, mosquitoes are biting you, you are having nightmares grin most importantly come up with a solid plan on how you intend to get yourself to the hospital when labour strikes in the middle of the night. If there's no such plan then biko endure these people, atleast you are team March and 2-3 weeks max you would be out of there

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
prettmum:
please my sabi mamas, sometimes my stomach hardens for some minutes please what does it means I'm a FTM.
ccs
suga..h
lifted..hands
fedd..y27
imog..e

It's called Braxton Hicks. You can read it up
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
nefertitiram:
Knock knock!

*Looking for familiar faces*
We are here o! Runaway mama this one you show face here today otiwole? tongue

This is chiwendym kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Team October roll call.
Cc:
Pweetiebabe.........LMP 23rd, EDD 7wks scan 21
Mercymercy
Nimi22........LMP 26th
Clily
Elixir123
tikosdear...LMP 3,EDD 8wks scan 27th sept
Fruitfulbliss......LMP 9th
Ebonychic18........EDD 31st
Imurboss
omotolanybaby LMP 31st DEC 10wks scan Oct 4
Mamas abeg let's drop our EDD or our LMP...#teamoctoberforquickdelivery#
#teamoctoberfornoloss#
#teamoctoberforsupernaturalbirth#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Haaa Mama!! I kept saying I was coming to thank you but I forgot. Abeg no vex. You did not lie oo. So many lovely house decor stuffs. I ended up buying a floating shelf and decorative mirror that I did not budget for. I finally ran out of the market when it seemed every item in each shop was calling my name. I also got my bedside lamp (a very beautiful one) and my scented candles and diffusers too. Thank you so much.

lol hahaha, happy i could be of help and you got what you wanted, "Holloway" the slogan should be "you'll always buy extras".

Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
prettmum:
please my sabi mamas, sometimes my stomach hardens for some minutes please what does it means I'm a FTM.

That's contractions.... Braxton Hicks. It's normal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Liftedhands:
We are here o! Runaway mama this one you show face here today otiwole? tongue

This is chiwendym kiss

Teammate from back in the days! I de here de do observer. and collecting position for class captain for Team November. I'm sure my team mates havent arrived yet

Modified:

Feddy and Sugah, I know you are here. Biko no cast me for outside. I'm still coding this levels
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Team October roll call.
Cc:
1. Pweetiebabe.....LMP 23rd, EDD 7wks scan 21
2. Mercymercy
3. Nimi22........LMP 26th
4. Clily
5. Elixir123.........LMP 2nd
6. tikosdear...LMP 3,EDD 8wks scan 27th sept
7. Fruitfulbliss......LMP 9th
8. Ebonychic18........EDD 31st
9. Imurboss.......LMP 17th
10.UmmTwins2......LMP 13th, EDD scan 11th
11.Omotolanibaby.....LMP 31st,EDD 4th
12.Mrsfaithfoly........EDD 8wks scan 7th
13.Beyedew
14.BritneyStacy

14 members and still counting, I pray our team will break d record of registering 80-100members that will carry to term and deliver healthy and precious babies.
#teamoctoberforquickdelivery#
#teamoctoberfornoloss#
#teamoctoberforsupernaturalbirth#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Congrats to new mothers, say me hi to them los and to d waddlers and MSers, the lord is our strength.
Plz I need urgent advise on this situation, I have bore it alot in my heart and solution dont seem to be coming.
I lost the baby Iwas meant to have December around July and I didnt tell my inlaws nor my parents, God being faithful, I took in again and to the glory of God am team June. I kept posting my inlaws about when I will put to bed till dey kinda sorted it out that it was probabily march and I left it at that cuz I cldnt bring myself to tell them I experienced another loss.
Now my MIL is in the east and want to take me back to Lagos with her as per am due. plz wat excuse can I use to delay myself till atlst May ending? I lied my exams will be starting 17th of this month meanwhile am done with my exams but she said I shld look for who would write it for me.
Am so confused, any idea will be appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
gud day house ,first time mum,finally conceive after 2 yrs plus in marriage. it was nt easy journey,With so many pressures from family and friend, but I tank God ,it was successful(oja scope). morning sickness still dey show me pepper ,am 10wks LMP 31st DEC edd scan Oct 4# team oct# cheers#

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Benignasweety:
Congrats to new mothers, say me hi to them los and to d waddlers and MSers, the lord is our strength.
Plz I need urgent advise on this situation, I have bore it alot in my heart and solution dont seem to be coming.
I lost the baby Iwas meant to have December around July and I didnt tell my inlaws nor my parents, God being faithful, I took in again and to the glory of God am team June. I kept posting my inlaws about when I will put to bed till dey kinda sorted it out that it was probabily march and I left it at that cuz I cldnt bring myself to tell them I experienced another loss.
Now my MIL is in the east and want to take me back to Lagos with her as per am due. plz wat excuse can I use to delay myself till atlst May ending? I lied my exams will be starting 17th of this month meanwhile am done with my exams but she said I shld look for who would write it for me.

Let your hubby handle it. He can say you'd both come to join her when you're ready. Just leave it kinda vague and open ended.

He can say something in the lines of work is still busy for him but both of you will join her shortly.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Giddyperson:

when you are not in a hotel or are you on bed rest. If they serve you food once a day, they are trying. The woman sef sound like she needs someone to take care of her, this one she's feeling dizzy. And you too you sound like you need someone to take care of you, so two of you don't belong together.

I don't think they are doing anything out of the ordinary to you, it just sounds like a disorganized household, yeah the house must have been in quite a state for the visitor to comment, I totally sympathize with you, really don't want to live with anyone right now talk more disorganized people I'm not comfortable with.

Eat and appreciate whatever they give you, we all know it's not easy to be in charge of another adult's breakfast, lunch and dinner for more than a couple of days. Buy whatever they don't give you and cook sometimes if their kitchen isn't out of bounds.

I'm sure you are close to your due date so on the bright side, the headache they are giving you might induce labour cheesy

Your best option would still be to go back to your house tho cuz you sound really unhappy. Tell hubby you love his people but you miss home, you've been feeling sick since you came there, mosquitoes are biting you, you are having nightmares grin most importantly come up with a solid plan on how you intend to get yourself to the hospital when kiss kiss kisslabour strikes in the middle of the night. If there's no such plan then biko endure these people, atleast you are team March and 2-3 weeks max you would be out of there

Love you loads kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Good day mamas... my EDD according to LMP is oct22 while according to scan is Nov 1st... Biko which one should I go for... Help!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ummhalimah: 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
So I have been having painful contractions for a week now, it goes down after a night sleep and returns every evening. I can't walk straight, my back is hurting badly and my jajaina? Is sooooo painful. I walk like an old woman/ duck and my daughter always makes fun of me( I'll make fun of her one day too by God's grace). I complained at my last Dr appointment and was begging my consultant to induce me which he refused saying my contractions are not consistent and I can only get induction when am due(8 days from now). Am in so much discomfort embarassed. I just finished a whole pineapple now and my mouth is bruised.... This my body sef, was like this my previous pregnancy and was later induced 3days over due.

Sorry for the long rant ooo. #march mamas how una dey
I pray all preg mamas delivers safely.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ummhalimah: 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
Prettmum that's most likely braxton Hicks! Absolutely normal if it's not so painful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
Benignasweety:
When will the lies stop?
Why not just stop it now.
Let her know you aren't due yet.
That's all. That when you are due you will come over. Dats all.
All this drama will not change anything.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
babythug:

Let your hubby handle it. He can say you'd both come to join her when you're ready. Just leave it kinda vague and open ended.

He can say something in the lines of work is still busy for him but both of you will join her shortly.

Am with her in d village already. Hubby sef go wan make I follow her travel as we aint even feeding well here.
So he wont come up with that unless itz wat I can come up with myself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
nefertitiram:

Teammate from back in the days! I de here de do observer. and collecting position for class captain for Team November. I'm sure my team mates havent arrived yet

Modified:

Fed dy and Suga h, I know you are here. Biko no cast me for outside. I'm still coding this levels
Hurray! So you wrote valentine exam? See your result is out with distinctions grin tongue. Congrats sis happy and smooth preggy to you kiss

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
my sister kenke and bean cake na d new order of d day o

Enjoy it dear, for me i have cravings for mango these days sha,i refused eating until i eat some mangoes grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
kelizosuy:
Good day mamas... my EDD according to LMP is oct22 while according to scan is Nov 1st... Biko which one should I go for... Help!!!!
Both is very accurate going by the plus or minus two weeks added to every pregnancy.

November is better shatongue cos I was a November mamagrin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
Good day mamas... my EDD according to LMP is oct22 while according to scan is Nov 1st... Biko which one should I go for... Help!!!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Roseey0:

When will the lies stop?
Why not just stop it now.
Let her know you aren't due yet.
That's all. That when you are due you will come over. Dats all.
All this drama will not change anything.
Ma itz not about d lies, I couldnt tell them I had another loss, I cldnt bring myself to say that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
kelizosuy:
Good day mamas... my EDD according to LMP is oct22 while according to scan is Nov 1st... Biko which one should I go for... Help!!!! embarassed embarassed

All we need is baby alive, mother alive and dad rejoicing. Both r good. Mine according to LMP is 28sept, while scan is 21sep.. With my son my edd was June 02..and he arrived 16th may
Na MS dey worry me now....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
I'm team Nov according to first scan but oct22nd according to LMPembarassed embarassed
nefertitiram:

Modified:

Feddy and Sugah, I know you are here. Biko no cast me for outside. I'm still coding this levels
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
Benignasweety:
Ma itz not about d lies, I couldnt tell them I had another loss, I cldnt bring myself to say that.
And I ask, for how long?
Is it possible to tell them you had it in march when baby is still not due.

You can't continue
You just have to tell them.
If you can't, let your husband tell them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Roseey0:

And I ask, for how long?
Is it possible to tell them you had it in march when baby is still not due.

You can't continue
You just have to tell them.
If you can't, let your husband tell them.
I will tell him to tell dem den. He was in support I shldnt let them know before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Liftedhands:
Both is very accurate going by the plus or minus two weeks added to every pregnancy.

November is better shatongue cos I was a November mamagrin
I'm praying for it to be November tho because my birthday is Nov 2nd

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
MoyosBlog123:

All we need is baby alive, mother alive and dad rejoicing. Both r good. Mine according to LMP is 28sept, while scan is 21sep.. With my son my edd was June 02..and he arrived 16th may
Na MS dey worry me now....
sorry oh mama... MS hasn't started with me oh and I'm so happy. My friends say I'm lucky because no morning sickness. I hope it continues tho
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lateefsul: 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
I'm still not sure whether or not I should buy Molfix. Ive been using Pampers for my son, but it leaks. Abeg is this the best price for size 4? I heard its more expensive in Balogun?

See it here- http:///2lL95kb

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.