Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,864 members, 7,862,855 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8272883 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
opejulie10:

yes, I love the crunchy feel in the mouth, but I did it just twice and I am actually feeling somehow about it so I had to voice out, pls is there any remedy?
Hmmm, this is me,as in me. Started craving concrete around 30weeks and till now I still eat it but not swallow it, I just love the smell and taste it gives in my mouth, will eat it to pieces swallow the saliver and spit out the remaining particles, oh what a relieved feeling. I do this secretly cos my hubby mustn't know.lol. Presently at 36weeks and still craving it, oh God help me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
Giddyperson:
My stomach is paining, it's coming and going every two minutes cry I'm at work, am I in labour again. grin. I can't even say if it's baby related or it's something I ate. I'm this close to taking permission to go home.
Hello dear, how are you feelings ng now? Hope you are now in the hospital, I wish you quick relief soonest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Good afternoon mamas. So I kinda want to know how those of you that have given birth before went about naming your children because the way wey me and DH dey go, this thing na him go cause our first major quarrel for this marriage o. Let me give a little background info: I'm from Delta State, family of four. Dh is from Imo state, family of 9. Me second born, Dh last born. Me and my siblings both have our native names and English names. We bear English names in school and native names at home. On Dh's part, none of them has English name. My FIL is a konk traditionalist that believes white people came to enslave blacks so him no give any of him children English name. Na him DH bring gist say none of him children go get English name. Huh?? At this time?? I tell am say she bi you know say them be "OUR" children and their mom has English name. Infact, Dh knew me by my English name for a long time before he knew my native name and switched to that. I suggested that he brings the native name, I bring the English name, my parents bring one name and his parents bring the last name. If all the names enter birth certificate, we go put am like that. He said no, no English name and that even if he agrees to English name, the name he brings will be the child's first name and the name his father brings will be the child's second name. I replied and said, yeah e be like say time don reach for either you or your father to come and collect this pregnancy and carry it for the remaining months since you people has more right to this child than me the mother. I would have said more but I counted one to 10 (like I usually do when I'm angry) and I went to bed. So please people, how did you guys go about your child's naming formulae because it doesn't make sense to me to have more than one native name. Will a child be bearing Chioma at home and Chinelo at school? Does that make sense? How many people who have more than one native name has made use of it? Truth is I'm not willing to back down from this so how do I make him see things from my own point of view? Thank you for your contributions.
I don't see anything wrong with two Igbo names, me and all my siblings have two Igbo names, plus our Igbo surname. And I'm a traditionalist too, when you see how unknowingly condescending most white people get when it comes to blacks, I don't see why we still want to bear their names. On the other hand, the world is now global and blablabla so having a name from a different continent could just be a matter of being more open minded to a now global world.

Either way I don't think it's a matter of life and death. I argued about names for a long time but after a while I became more open minded to hubby's chosen names and let him name the baby. Grandparents can bring a million names if they want to, none is going into her birth certificate. Me I suggest you just mildly drag it for a while but if he's not letting go, then let it go, save your first real fight for when someone tries to give your baby agbo or circumcise her.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Good afternoon mamas. So I kinda want to know how those of you that have given birth before went about naming your children because the way wey me and DH dey go, this thing na him go cause our first major quarrel for this marriage o. Let me give a little background info: I'm from Delta State, family of four. Dh is from Imo state, family of 9. Me second born, Dh last born. Me and my siblings both have our native names and English names. We bear English names in school and native names at home. On Dh's part, none of them has English name. My FIL is a konk traditionalist that believes white people came to enslave blacks so him no give any of him children English name. Na him DH bring gist say none of him children go get English name. Huh?? At this time?? I tell am say she bi you know say them be "OUR" children and their mom has English name. Infact, Dh knew me by my English name for a long time before he knew my native name and switched to that. I suggested that he brings the native name, I bring the English name, my parents bring one name and his parents bring the last name. If all the names enter birth certificate, we go put am like that. He said no, no English name and that even if he agrees to English name, the name he brings will be the child's first name and the name his father brings will be the child's second name. I replied and said, yeah e be like say time don reach for either you or your father to come and collect this pregnancy and carry it for the remaining months since you people has more right to this child than me the mother. I would have said more but I counted one to 10 (like I usually do when I'm angry) and I went to bed. So please people, how did you guys go about your child's naming formulae because it doesn't make sense to me to have more than one native name. Will a child be bearing Chioma at home and Chinelo at school? Does that make sense? How many people who have more than one native name has made use of it? Truth is I'm not willing to back down from this so how do I make him see things from my own point of view? Thank you for your contributions.
Nna na wa o this one strong o...errm for our daughter... I choose d native name and hubby choose english and we choose one each...that is d name that's gana appear on her certificate... As for d ones her grannies will give her that one na dre business o...lol dey can call her d name but me nd husby have d final say...and we both agreed on d name we are giving her...I don't believe in one person having d final say...bcs u both are her parents... So u both shd agree...if he wants to give d native name den no prblm...u can choose d English name, whoever wants to give name again let d person give nd be calling her d name...won't be fair to sideline ur own opinion...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
mydreams25:

Hello dear, how are you feelings ng now? Hope you are now in the hospital, I wish you quick relief soonest.
Hospital ke, me that have been out on office runs since morning, I think they don't realize how far along I am cuz I'm not acting all lazy and spitty. But I actually prefer days spent outside the office cuz they go faster. The pain is sha long gone. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is my argument. Bring the native name and I bring the English name. I dont think I was being unreasonable with my suggestion. Dh is usually a very liberal and open minded person but I am slowly learning that he can be a traditionalist too. Sigh

Arihodo:
I knw how it feels dear to be deprived of some tins. some time its base on understanding BTW husband n wife. I remember when I gave birth to my second a girl. my film say I shld give her his late wife's name. there n then, his son says no papa. my wife will the the children as she wants. she Carry's the. and knows them better. Iwas given the previlage of naming my kid this my family decision. other mamas will put mouth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
I dont even care if grandparents names do not enter the birth certifcate. I know my parents will call the child the name they brought. That is what they do to my nieces and nephews. All I am saying is bring one name I bring the other but telling me that the name my FIL brings supecedes the one I bring (because its English) is unfair

nicoleswizzi:

Nna na wa o this one strong o...errm for our daughter... I choose d native name and hubby choose english and we choose one each...that is d name that's gana appear on her certificate... As for d ones her grannies will give her that one na dre business o...lol dey can call her d name but me nd husby have d final say...and we both agreed on d name we are giving her...I don't believe in one person having d final say...bcs u both are her parents... So u both shd agree...if he wants to give d native name den no prblm...u can choose d English name, whoever wants to give name again let d person give nd be calling her d name...won't be fair to sideline ur own opinion...

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
It is well o! No let am cause quarrel. As far as the name he picks doesn't mean anything horrible. There is nothing fanciful about English names tho! It's just because it's a norm in Nigeria and for easy pronunciation for non-tribes, that's why we add it to our names. But some persons still name their kids only tribal names. It's not bad at all! Since you are deltan give her deltan name while hubby gives her Igbo name so it won't look like Chioma Chinelo like you said. Anyways, my hubby is less concerned about English name so he let me pick one while he will pick his tribe name.
spiceeamiee:
Good afternoon mamas. So I kinda want to know how those of you that have given birth before went about naming your children because the way wey me and DH dey go, this thing na him go cause our first major quarrel for this marriage o. Will a child be bearing Chioma at home and Chinelo at school? Does that make sense? How many people who have more than one native name has made use of it? Truth is I'm not willing to back down from this so how do I make him see things from my own point of view? Thank you for your contributions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
But that is the thing. I am not a traditionalist. If he even says he would bring some English names and I would choose out of the ones he brought (which was something I suggested),I may be willing to compromise on that but saying no English names at all? Nahh. He and my FIL are already bringing ibo names. My parents are bringing my dialect name. Wetin pickin wan use two ibo names and two delta names do?

Giddyperson:

I don't see anything wrong with two Igbo names, me and all my siblings have two Igbo names, plus our Igbo surname. And I'm a traditionalist too, when you see how unknowingly condescending most white people get when it comes to blacks, I don't see why we still want to bear their names. On the other hand, the world is now global and blablabla so having a name from a different continent could just be a matter of being more open minded to a now global world.

Either way I don't think it's a matter of life and death. I argued about names for a long time but after a while I became more open minded to hubby's chosen names and let him name the baby. Grandparents can bring a million names if they want to, none is going into her birth certificate. Me I suggest you just mildly drag it for a while but if he's not letting go, then let it go, save your first real fight for when someone tries to give your baby agbo or circumcise her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
Sigh. As the man no wan meet me for middle nko? What to do? I could have sworn with my life that my hubby is very liberal minded. I dont know where this traditionalism is now coming from

hunniesuzie:
Lol. My marriage is intertribal and like your dh I'm not a fan of English names and I don't have one. I use the same name at home and in school with no issues. However my baby will have to have an English name when he's baptised (we're Catholic). Compromise is very critical here. My sons 1st name is Igbo picked by hubs and agreed with me, 2nd is yoruba picked by me and agreed with hubs. 3rd is the English name. 1 name from both grandparents that didn't enter his birth certificate, they can be calling that one to feel happy.
Moral of this my story is meet in the middle. You both have the responsibility to name your children. I don't like English names but he chose 3 and allowed me pick the one I prefer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
I dont even have a Deltan name I have considered and my parents have that part covered. I have English names I liked and have picked in my diary for the longest time. I don't even know how to reconcile myself with the fact that my children will not bear any of those names undecided undecided

Naomi14:
It is well o! No let am cause quarrel. As far as the name he picks doesn't mean anything horrible. There is nothing fanciful about English names tho! It's just because it's a norm in Nigeria and for easy pronunciation for non-tribes, that's why we add it to our names. But some persons still name their kids only tribal names. It's not bad at all! Since you are deltan give her deltan name while hubby gives her Igbo name so it won't look like Chioma Chinelo like you said. Anyways, my hubby is less concerned about English name so he let me pick one while he will pick his tribe name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Sigh. As the man no wan meet me for middle nko? What to do? I could have sworn with my life that my hubby is very liberal minded. I dont know where this traditionalism is now coming from

can you call it a truce by allowing him give the names, the thing is call ur baby what you have in mind, with time neighbours and others will pick it up.most children are called by what their mother named them because you are the one always with him.
mine wasvlyk dat only in reverse dh wanted English,I said igbo.wanted to cause quarrel so I backed out,even on his birth cert it appeared as an initial,who cares!.
Now Everybody around calls him by his Igbo name including dh,in school the same ,so Nne no fuss.he was even saying last WK that our boy won't even answer if he calls him the Eng one because he has no idea who bares the name.
this 2nd one I have been given go ahead order to name all since if he names mine would eventually take over .lol.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
mydreams25:

Hmmm, this is me,as in me. Started craving concrete around 30weeks and till now I still eat it but not swallow it, I just love the smell and taste it gives in my mouth, will eat it to pieces swallow the saliver and spit out the remaining particles, oh what a relieved feeling. I do this secretly cos my hubby mustn't know.lol. Presently at 36weeks and still craving it, oh God help me.

shocked so I am not in this alone.... dark secrets.... hubby mustn't know.lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
Gud day mamas, Please is it true that caffeinated drinks are not good in early pregnancy, I don't d doctor that told hubby it reduces foetus growth ooo. Guy man don pend my coke and Pepsi drink o and seriously those stuff are life saver for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
spiceeamiee:
I dont even have a Deltan name I have considered and my parents have that part covered. I have English names I liked and have picked in my diary for the longest time. I don't even know how to reconcile myself with the fact that my children will not bear any of those names undecided undecided

Hi, during my baby's time too this ish came up. But this time around it was my mil. She insisted that I didn't have any business naming "her" child while she was alive. It was a battle oo and this happened after I had put to bed. Meanwhile, my dh and I agreed he'd name our baby his Igbo name while I get the baptismal name. My dh had already named his child, my fil had done same, I was to get his baptismal name but mil said no way. Ahhh, it was a battle, my dh got tired of talking to her and told me to just allow her name my baby to avoid trouble, I wasn't ready to do that. I sat down and thought of what to do. My mil is a very churchy person, she can like prayer like kilode. So I went to see her and guess what I did, I lied. I told her that I already named my baby from when he was invitro (name wey I just decide on as I dey push out my thing cos I had plenty in mind) and all prayers, offerings and tithes had been committed to that name, that all the blessings attached to that name would elude "HER" child if she were to insist on naming him. I knew she would fall for it and she did, she only asked for the meaning and I told her. This happened a day before the baptism day (we are catholics), so you see it wasn't a small battle, stretched for almost 3months. I knew lying about it was wrong but I'd do it again (if anyone wan turn judge for this matter, please save it), we all do what we can. I didn't wanna have a quarrel with her though she is very controlling but with a wonderful heart.

What am I saying? Know your audience and use what is available to fight for you. I can't bear the thought of not naming my children, mba e no go work. I have already started thinking of how to go about my bun cos I know the problem will still resurface. All the best ok.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
spiceeamiee:

you don't have to use seperate names in school and at t home, you dont have to have any english names if you dont want to and you also dont have to have any traditional names if you dont want to. there is really no formular.

names will change as the child grows. my birth certificate has 2 traditional names and 1 muslim name.

I was baptized at about 3 years with an "english" name - so e no fit dey birth certificate.

over the years my names have morphed to what is currently present on my passport which is 1 traditional and my baptism name: and it has remained that way , both my names are long so i really dont mind losing 1 tradtional and 1 muslim name i never really used. although i can decide to use any combination of names for any aliases i wish.

regarding naming a child, where I am from , the paternal grandfather usually names the child. however myself and my hubby both had names we liked, after the birth, my FIL sent his names and we picked the one we preferred and used it as her first name.

hubby also gave a name which coincided with the name his mother gave which also coincidentally is my 2nd traditional name that got lost in transit grin. so many birds were slaughtered with that stone

Both my parents are late so it kinda made it easier and i gave her my mother's english name, so that covers my side of the family. so those 3 names made the birth certiicate.

now, my elder sister (and all the remainder of the family) also provided a name which was used in the naming and every one calls her what ever variation, but we decided that 3 names in the birth certificate was more than sufficient. ( I dont believe you can have more than that on a passport document even if you manage to squeeze in 15 on the birth certificatie.)

hunniesuzie: it is not a must to have an english baptismal name: the general theme is to adppt a saint name or a Biblical one but if you have a Olu..... Jesu.... Osa..... or Chi..... type names your are very welcome to keep it. the church cannot and should not insist on limiting the name one decides to choose. it is the background and meaning of the name that matters.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Sansa143:
Send PM 4 me,lets talk
i cant access my mail from my fone.can i chat u on watsapp?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Hahaha no worry soon shebi na next week be ur edd...e go show b4 den in Jesus name Amen
Amen oo.how are u and LO doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
Feel much better now, you know it's heart breaking when you are away nd for your mind people they miss you, only to come back and notice nobody even felt your absence, choiii. Thanks mama's for all d mentions and prayers.
abeg Make I ask how does baby kicks feel, have been feeling somtin once in a while, don't know if it's my baby kicking.

spiceeamiee:

for the naming thing, I personally will not argue again they should bring their names. When I give birth to MY CHILD I will name him and what I call him is what he bears. I have many names cos I came sort of late. In ma maternal home I bear a diff name, paternal diff. Home anoda All join. But in my cert I have my names too. Allow dem, but what you eventually call him stays.make name no cos problem.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
realtalk19:

i cant access my mail from my fone.can i chat u on watsapp?
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
My dear, I said same cos my own baptismal name isn't an English name but hubs wanted a particular saints name as first name but i no gree. We eventually settled for it as name no 3. With Igbo and Yoruba as first and second. Hubs was initially forming stubborn calling him the saints name but these days na the Igbo name wey I like don dey master am grin

AlphaHandMaiden:

hunniesuzie: it is not a must to have an english baptismal name: the general theme is to adppt a saint name or a Biblical one but if you have a Olu..... Jesu.... Osa..... or Chi..... type names your are very welcome to keep it. the church cannot and should not insist on limiting the name one decides to choose. it is the background and meaning of the name that matters.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
Space booked
I shall be back to modify after I finish cooking my coconut rice

spiceeamiee:

I was going to type a lengthy response but after attending to my 2 month old and finally getting him to sleep 5 minutes ago since 6pm and attending to dh, I'll just make it short before I fall asleep on the phone

I think you and your dh need to compromise or meet each other half way.

I'm from akwa Ibom and dh is from plateau. And when it came to choosing a name for our son, I didn't really have a say. I was upset at first but I told myself that it does not matter what babe he gives our son provided it had a good and positive meaning.

One thing we didn't argue about was the fact that there was absolutely no need to give him an English name or a second name. As far as we were concerned one name don do. This went down really well with me because my dh has a very uncommon and unique name and I want to preserve it she this meant that our kids will bear their father's first name as their middle name.

Bottom line of what in trying to say is that you both should talk about this and you both should compromise.

CC: spiceeamiee
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
Mom Ilan! Come and gimme coconut rice grin the stress of making it no gree me cook am. cry
jazzyjazz:
Space booked
I shall be back to modify after I finish cooking my coconut rice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Naomi14:
Mom Ilan! Come and gimme coconut rice grin the stress of making it no gree me cook am. cry

If only you were here to perceive the sweet aroma of the coconut in the rice.

Ilan no gree give me space to cook am the way I like am though

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adminlo: 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hello Mothers to be .

I have about 6 packs of Menupur ( FSH and LH) remaining from my stock. If any body needs it just let me know.

Menupur Injection contains FSH and LH. Your doctor will use it to ripen the eggs from your ovary.

It is an important process in IVF process.

Feel free to ask any more questions.
The price is 25k for a pack . Heavily Discounted in this recession.

Call or text me now. 08181937037
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
Sansa143:
ok,07038308294
noted.plz delete d number.tanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Choi you've come again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
Giddyperson:

Choi you've come again
cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrsNma(f): 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
Good evening mothers in the house. Am a first time ecpectant mum. And am 26weeks gone. Was wondering if is normal to feel heavy in my stomach. And constant breast itching.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
jazzyjazz:
cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Me I'm craving spag really bad, but my Anambra husband does not eat it, so here I am picking beans cheesy. If only I had the energy to make both.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chai! If only I dey abuja I for waka come your house dis night. cry
jazzyjazz:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
MrsNma is normal . is all part of the preg package. Mind how u scratch d breast oo maka stretch marks. U can apply olive oil when it is itching u.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.