Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8161767 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
@ ummhalimah, congrats teamie. Kudos to all mothers ,we dey try e joor. May her birth Mark the beginning of great things in the family.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendytessy(f): 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
@dazzle86 @airforcewife I'm better now. I haven't stepped out d gate since today. it's well o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
UPDATE FOR TEAM MARCH

Bimsusy...March 31 Team X X

Bolaalimat.... March 30 Team xx

Callola.... Ported to January

Chrisdada16.... Its a baby girl!!

Eminent91.... March 6 Team XX

Kataleya...double blessings...ported to February 26.with 2 baby boys!

Firstpregnancy.... Its a baby girl!

Mummychimaobi1.... March 29 Team surprise

nicoleswizzi.... March 31 Team XX/now April mama.

Nkediche.... March ? Team X?

Odunma.... March 19 Team xx

Olamitie.... Its a baby girl!

Onaswu.,.... its a baby boy!

Realdentist.... February mama..its a boy!

Splendy90.... Ported to February

Sunbestie....March 22/24 Team surprise

Ummhalimah.... March 18 Team XX

Yesitsme..... It is a baby girl/ported to February

Babyadorable....march 27 team?(Baby refuse 2 open leg)

Mum's joy ........its a baby girl!

Simply glow march 12 team XY

Diamond02....march 9 team?
Voucher.........march? Team ?

Mamas moved from team February...
Tinutunde
Atinuketuna1
Ijelex
Marimaar
Joyurpreh

Congrats to firstpregnancy and mumsjoy on the birth of their princess.....may God ur new bundle of joy...mama splendy90, kataleya,mama Onaswu and chrisdada16.. How vigilante?...plz make una come drop una bs o...we are waiting ooo... Mama olamite abeg come and finish us bs na...dnt leave us like that o....
babe u de try for this roll call o. God bless u. My e-sisters I miss u all. Vigilante is real mehn! Congrats to all new mamas in the house. Receive grace o!
My otemwen, iyomomoreloaded how body?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Some things never change.

When I was active, I was over active sef. I answered questions to the best of my knowledge and soothed frayed pregnant nerves.
Now I don't have that time. I have family, school, work, my just emerging business. I am supporting an actively ttcing sister following her for her shots and scans, my new SiL is preggers and lightens up only when she sees me. I have no apologies. Not even one.
I have a clique, no denying that and they haven't heard from me in ages.
I have my persons pregnant on here. I made a promise to Itissettled3 and didn't fulfill it, I have known Giddyperson since before now, Beyedew I know( I haven't even congratulated her) , Missmalachi is my personal person, Ahnie is my nigga and you don't see them get angry when I don't answer their questions. Because they know that if I am chanced I will. Maybe late but I will get round to it.
If you ask a question and no one replies, ask yourself how many people have you ever replied on here?
If no one answers you, google it. Type keywords like " headache third trimester normal" and you will see replies.... plenty sef.
This matter has caused enough issues on here in the past. Let's stop these subtle shades.
Enough said.

Back to log out mode.

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzezkay: 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mama's in d hoz patronize ur own......i cook homemade/local soups in small nd large scale 4 commercial purpose...u can contact me here or via my instagram handle( @juust_soups)....a trial will convince u.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
ummhalimah:
Baby habibah arrived on Wed, 11:55am 2.7kg.

BS..... Contractions started seriously at work on Monday, but later died off in the evening, started again in the night and I could not get any sleep at all. Quickly prepared my daughter for school in the morning on Tuesday, my hubby and I went to pick my mil and dropped daughter in school then off to FMC.
We got to the clinic and I was confirmed to be at latent phase of labor, 60effaced 2cm dilated and engaged. Was admitted, checked 4hours later still same, 8hours later still same! Contraction had stopped totally and everyone was making fun of me in d labour Ward. One woman came in and delivered shortly to 3.8 kg no tear(fifth born). Na so all the nurse turned to me saying I came to play.

Checked 70%effaced and 3cm dilated. After 4hours again. Catheter balloon was inserted to ripen cervix at 8pm, contractions started and I was given pain killer which made me very dizzy but I have painful contractions at interval , I would wake up and scream and go back to sleep. Catheter was removed 6am and 4cm gone. Membrane was ruptured and water was drained at 7am, oxytocin drip was passed 8am. And was given another pain killer. Very painful labour couples with the pain killer given but I was calm and acting in control. Another woman who was brought in that morning was there beside my bed and we would hold hands say sorry anytime we have contractions. The woman was shouting Jesus help me! Jesus help me.
Waow Hahahahahaha congrats ooo e be like say all our march mamas dey shift dre date ooo...abeg finish this ur bs oo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
@ummhalimah.....congrats....may she continually bring u unending joy.

@mama zaynie....e ma binu

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
ummhalimah:
We were both in serious pains, she was checked 8cm, me 6cm. The woman started praying seriously! I saw the nurses trying to get her baby stuff and she delivered 11:05 am when d doctor came back... I asked has she put to bed? The doctor said relax woman, it is not a competition! I told him I understood that well. I told the doctor I needed to use the wheel chair potty that I had gone to like 20times with no urine... So they decided to pass another catheter to drain my urine( very painful during and after delivery, please don't let dem do d sh*t for you). I was screaming I want to poopoo o, doctor came and check and said I had fully dilated and to push Na so dz pain start from nowhere, I was screaming and raising my buttocks up... The doc threatened to spank my laps. I put buttocks down and started closing my legs. The pain was just much... I sha screamed my baby out with plenty poopoo and urine. The doc was trying to deliver the babywithout epi but in all honesty I wasn't cooperating at all plus he said my previous epi had scar tissue and should I tear my self the damage would be terrible. Stitching is another wahala sha. This labour is so far the most painful and dramatic. But I thank God for my family!
Her name is Habibah *surname* and is sucking well. I don't want to own B's coz I know my own vigilante is not fro dz world.

#march mamas cappo... I don drop ooo. I wish you all the best and less dramatic birth.
Chai kpele...tanx for dropping ur bs ...infact u are d ist march mamas to do so...abeg all oda mamas who have delivered come and drop ya bs bikonu...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
UPDATE FOR TEAM MARCH

Bimsusy...March 31 Team X X

Bolaalimat.... March 30 Team xx

Callola.... Ported to January

Chrisdada16.... Its a baby girl!!

Eminent91.... March 6 Team XX

Kataleya...double blessings...ported to February 26.with 2 baby boys!

Firstpregnancy.... Its a baby girl!

Mummychimaobi1.... March 29 Team surprise

nicoleswizzi.... March 31 Team XX/now April mama.

Nkediche.... March ? Team X?

Odunma.... March 19 Team xx

Olamitie.... Its a baby girl!

Onaswu.,.... its a baby boy!

Realdentist.... February mama..its a boy!

Splendy90.... Ported to February

Sunbestie....March 22/24 Team surprise

Ummhalimah.... Its a baby girl!!/BS settled.

Yesitsme..... It is a baby girl/ported to February

Babyadorable....march 27 team?(Baby refuse 2 open leg)

Mum's joy ........its a baby girl!

Simply glow march 12 team XY

Diamond02....march 9 team?
Voucher.........march? Team ?

Mamas moved from team February...
Tinutunde
Atinuketuna1
Ijelex
Marimaar
Joyurpreh

Congrats to mama Ummhalimah, tank u for dropping ur BS.. on the birth of ur princess.....may God bless ur new bundle of joy...mamas owing us BS plz come and drop ur BS abeg..bikonu...we are waiting ooo... Mama olamite biko come and finish ur bs na...dnt leave us hanging like that o....some mamas are due for BA...mk una come online na

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
sunbestie:

Eeyaa ndooo but that's part of d exercise sha cheesy
Let me use that one to console myself

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
realdentist:
babe u de try for this roll call o. God bless u. My e-sisters I miss u all. Vigilante is real mehn! Congrats to all new mamas in the house. Receive grace o!
What to do my sister..abeg tell dem mk dem come drop bs na...lol...yes oo Iyomomoreloaded how u dey been long u came online
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fattamyfattamy: 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
Thanks to everybody that as responded to my.question am a bit better this evening am a able to eat a little.@Giddyperson,sansa143,nikkishola,jazzyjazz and to everybody that as contributed.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
cry cryhelp!!! my lower abdomen have been aching me since last night I can't stand, sit or bend nothing is convenient I yam tired oo d pain is 3 much mil says is bcus lo is head down any one experienced dis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mzezkay:
Mama's in d hoz patronize ur own......i cook homemade/local soups in small nd large scale 4 commercial purpose...u can contact me here or via my instagram handle( @juust_soups)....a trial will convince u.
My teamie that's refused to supply EDD and Gender. I would check it out

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
queensnow:
cry cryhelp!!! my lower abdomen have been aching me since last night I can't stand, sit or bend nothing is convenient I yam tired oo d pain is 3 much mil says is bcus lo is head down any one experienced dis
Pee, poo, fart and drink plentttyyyyy water, that always works for me, if symptoms persist until tomorrow please see a doctor.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzezkay: 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
Giddyperson:
Choi I've suffered today, I've to go back to my village and find out whom I have offended grin Came back from work today all worn out to discover I left the kitchen tap open in the morning and it was literally a flood waiting for me. I have mopped all the mopping styles I know, using bucket to scoop, to bowl, to tray, to mops, to rags, to kitchen towels. The water was almost touching my ankle when I began, the water even seeped into the tiles on the wall but I've gotten the floor all dry now cheesy but I have suffered cry.

Sowie cappo.....sending e-hugs cos i actually feel ur pain....been thru series of it without pregnancy sef nd it was always frustrating.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
favoredgal:
Father I join my voice and faith with that of my sisters and ask that you heal chiwendym

That she will not die but live. In the mighty name of Jesus

No one will raise her son for her

She will be a testimony of your goodness and unconditional love
She will have more children
Father, the enemy has lost this battle now and forever more

Make available the balm of Gilead for her sake o lord
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
Giddyperson:

Pee, poo, fart and drink plentttyyyyy water, that always works for me, if symptoms persist until tomorrow please see a doctor.
I can't even poo will seems like it but nothing will come out once I pee to stand na wahala I drank water like fish infact am typing in pains and it's like it's connected to my anus can't stand straight.. I hope labour pain is not like dis just 31wks ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by J0hnTrevolt(m): 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 11:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
queensnow:
how far gone are you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
Good evening beautiful mothers in the house. Please can anyone who stays in Abuja (Nyanya/ Mararaba axis describe a good laboratory where pelvic scan can be done ? Pls it's urgent. I am counting on your suggestions.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
realdentist:
how far gone are you?
31wks ooooo cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 11:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
Twogreatnations:
Good evening beautiful mothers in the house. Please can anyone who stays in Abuja (Nyanya/ Mararaba axis describe a good laboratory where pelvic scan can be done ? Pls it's urgent. I am counting on your suggestions.
hope u get d needed help sis cos as it seems, u may av to wait till dawn for Abuja peeps&other sabi mamas to respond to ur query. until then, it is well.
cc: jazzyjaz, lovinam (senior mummy)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favouredi: 12:13am On Mar 16, 2017
peggygee:
Mamas pls help o, longer throat no gree me take my eyes off isi ewu, is it safe for me @wk 14+?
Haaa! We crave same thing though I'm 15wks+. Mamas, please is it safe?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 2:37am On Mar 16, 2017
Giddyperson:

In other words 58 days cheesy

You are just a wincked somebody, dats all angry. I know you are sleeping, dear baby giddy, oya position your leg and deliver a sharp kick kiss kiss.

Modified, please babbygiddy, don't listen to my ramblings oo, your mommy has suffered enough mbok

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 2:50am On Mar 16, 2017
queensnow:
31wks ooooo cry

Your mil might be right. What I did was to lightly massage that area while talking to my ds to please have mercy and he did actually, the pain lessened.

Mommy Zaynie, I totally understand, its not easy being a mom true. Sometimes I attribute it to preggy hormones.

Ehmmm Ehmmm, I hope that wasn't you congratulating me codedly sad sad. Ino gree ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 3:15am On Mar 16, 2017
Ok I didn't get any sleep
beyedew:

Your mil might be right. What I did was to lightly massage that area while talking to my ds to please have mercy and he did actually, the pain lessened.

Mommy Zaynie, I totally understand, its not easy being a mom true. Sometimes I attribute it to preggy hormones.

Ehmmm Ehmmm, I hope that wasn't you congratulating me codedly sad sad. Ino gree ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:21am On Mar 16, 2017
Twogreatnations:

Have you tried kings care hospital in maraba?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 4:22am On Mar 16, 2017
ummhalimah:
We were both in serious pains, she was checked 8cm, me 6cm. The woman started praying seriously! I saw the nurses trying to get her baby stuff and she delivered

#march mamas cappo... I don drop ooo. I wish you all the best and less dramatic birth.

Wow congratulations to you and Dh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyJackson(f): 5:35am On Mar 16, 2017
realdentist:
how you de na
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:01am On Mar 16, 2017
beyedew:

You are just a wincked somebody, dats all angry. I know you are sleeping, dear baby giddy, oya position your leg and deliver a sharp kick kiss kiss.

Modified, please babbygiddy, don't listen to my ramblings oo, your mommy has suffered enough mbok
Haha somebody was vigilanteing

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 6:30am On Mar 16, 2017
mignone:

hope u get d needed help sis cos as it seems, u may av to wait till dawn for Abuja peeps&other sabi mamas to respond to ur query. until then, it is well.
cc: jazzyjaz, lovinam (senior mummy)

Thanks dearie. I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.