Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8161832 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2017
Abiagirl777:

So true ma'm where have you been?,I just remembered.how's ur boy too,mine's keeping me on my toes.Are you on another journey?
am fine, thanks, my boy is doing fine, may God keep them for us. Not yet on another journey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:45am On Mar 22, 2017
Graciouscharis:

Thanks. I get long bumps but I've always managed to get flat tummy post preg. My 3rd is 5 and half yrs now. This is my pics a year after my last baby.
I didn't even get to see the pic sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:48am On Mar 22, 2017
Whyterose:
Vigilante is so real, damn...
Ehen correct mamas, I Jst d peeping mode since d form vex 4corner bcoz una no even remember 2ask 4d concluding part of my BS.
Continue o
Pls where is the concluding part of your bs grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:53am On Mar 22, 2017
Lol thanks @Elixir123 kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 8:39am On Mar 22, 2017
Whyterose:
Vigilante is so real, damn...
Ehen correct mamas, I Jst d peeping mode since d form vex 4corner bcoz una no even remember 2ask 4d concluding part of my BS.
Continue o

Mama abeg sama us the concluding part joor. How's my princess?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2017
Odunma:
Birth alert!
My beautiful princess arrived yesterday morning through vagina birth. Bs later.

Congrats mama, may she fulfil destiny in grand style.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Laureen007: 9:38am On Mar 22, 2017
Hello mamas
I am so happy to be able to post here as I have been reading posts and birth stories. I just tested positive today as this is the day I was supposed to get period but thank God it travelled. My app says I'm exactly 4weeks today according to LMP(23 Feb). This is going to be my first baby and I'm both scared and excited lol. I pray for a smooth, happy and healthy pregnancy. My due date again according to LMP is November 29th which happens to be my birthday. Isn't God wonderful? To think I was conceived around same time years ago too cheesy
Please join me to thank to for this wonderful gift.

48 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2017
Graciouscharis:

Na singleton unless miracle happens
lol we await ur miracle grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2017
Odunma:
Birth alert!
Yaay,a birthday mate! Thanks Mama and congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 9:55am On Mar 22, 2017
Laureen007:
Hello mamas
I am so happy to be able to post here as I have been reading posts and birth stories. I just tested positive today as this is the day I was supposed to get period but thank God it travelled. My app says I'm exactly 4weeks today according to LMP(23 Feb). This is going to be my first baby and I'm both scared and excited lol. I pray for a smooth, happy and healthy pregnancy. My due date again according to LMP is November 29th which happens to be my birthday. Isn't God wonderful? To think I was conceived around same time years ago too cheesy
Congrats Mama and welcome!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:08am On Mar 22, 2017
Laureen007:
Hello mamas
Welcome aboard, that was extra early testing, congrats. I don't think we have any team November yet to welcome you, so we hereby crown you team November captain cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2017
Giddyperson:

I didn't even get to see the pic sad

Ok. See it.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 10:54am On Mar 22, 2017
Laureen007:
Hello mamas

Welcome on board.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2017
Laureen007:
Hello mamas
Welcome Laureen007 i can sense your excitement in ur writings. I pray baby comes truly on your birthday so we will do double celebration.

Congratulations Odunma. May she bring joy and happiness to you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2017
Graciouscharis:

Ok. See it.
Wow

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2017
Congrats latest mum

Odunma:
Birth alert!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 11:33am On Mar 22, 2017
Welcome laureen007, happy bumping

Laureen007:
Hello mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 11:37am On Mar 22, 2017
Laureen007:
Hello mamas
Congratulations dear, u are welcome.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 22, 2017
Congrats ma'am! God is wonderful!
Laureen007:
Hello mamas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Hehehe no worry I go mention you next time

cheesy cheesy maybe God is telling you something o cheesy
awww..naso I take miss Ilan picture? Diaris God oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
Congrats Sunbestie, voucher on the arrival of ur LOs. May God give u d grace n wisdom to cater for them
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
I have two very important questions that have been bothering me. cheesy

The first one is that I want cake, very very very soft sumptuous yummy cake, the softest cake in the whole world, so soft it's just like icecream that's About to melt. It could have any flavor I don't care but I'd prefer it to have 3 different layers with three different flavors. Where on God's green earth can I find this cake.

Secondly, I'm 37 weeks today, can I go to the hospital and ask the doctor to induce me, I'm tired cry

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jesufifunmi: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Giddyperson:

The first one is that I want cake, very very very soft sumptuous yummy cake, the softest cake in the whole world, so soft it's just like icecream that's About to melt. It could have any flavor I don't care but I'd prefer it to have 3 different layers with three different flavors. Where on God's green earth can I find this cake.

Secondly, I'm 37 weeks today, can I go to the hospital and ask the doctor to induce me, I'm tired cry
Biko wait till 38weeks na. And to really know if baby is ready, squat and insert a clean finger into you vjay. If you can feel baby's head, then you are a good candidate for induction.

As per your cake, check licious dessert at allen avenue. I so love the texture of her cakes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Afternoon mamas,how una dey?Hope evry is fine!Make una pardon me,i wan rant small!
Am just coming back 4rm ANC,ran a scan and EFW is 2.64kg n his face is facing front instead of back but dere is still time 4 him to turn!So I go c doctor,doctor come d shout say d baby big 4 my height!So d doc said I shld go 4 anoda scan cos he wants a 2nd opinion n den do a diabetic test to rule out GD!
Na my story b dis!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
jesufifunmi:
Biko wait till 38weeks na. And to really know if baby is ready, squat and insert a clean finger into you vjay. If you can feel baby's head, then you are a good candidate for induction.

As per your cake, check licious dessert at allen avenue. I so love the texture of her cakes.
Jeesus Christ, if I put hand in my vjay and feel baby's head, I'd faint.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sansa143:
Afternoon mamas,how una dey?Hope evry is fine!Make una pardon me,i wan rant small!
Am just coming back 4rm ANC,ran a scan and EFW is 2.64kg n his face is facing front instead of back but dere is still time 4 him to turn!So I go c doctor,doctor come d shout say d baby big 4 my height!So d doc said I shld go 4 anoda scan cos he wants a 2nd opinion n den do a diabetic test to rule out GD!
Na my story b dis!
Teamie Don't let them make you panic over things you cannot change, does he want you to go and grow taller. It's not like you can go ask the baby to lose weight, plus scans are hardly right, just follow doctor's instructions regarding your health and you'd be good

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Good day to all, How are we doing
I salute senior mamas and i greet junior mamas ooo.
How is the kpekus ministry going.

As e be today, I dey vex....
Why person go logon and see food wey i no fit comot chop immediately, its a pity its not weekend. cry cry cry

Second ranting is on my cracked voice.

People now call me osanyin both at home and in office.

My voice is now really thin as i force myself to talk loud now. This started after i had cough live 3 weeks ago and i dont even know what to do to bring the voice back to normal.

If na voice this one wan hold, I no vex plenty sha.

August must come fast oooooo because how will i shout on this 2 pikin wey no dey allow me rest for house

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Abi Cappo! August shud do and come ohh! Hope the voice goes back to normal! Sorry ohhhh grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
olamitie:
Make i drop my bs though nothing interesting because it was CS.
I had a stressful day at work and started feeling funny, my head was heavy, though it wasnt my antenatal day but i managed to go to the hospital to complain,was 36/37weeks already,they checked my bp which was usually 100/70 but it went up to 140/90,i was told to rest for an hour so they will recheck,for my own mind i just wanted to go home, shower and sleep cos i hate hospital environment but managed to wait
When they rechecked it went up to 150 /100, i told the doc to give me diazepam so i can go home and rest, just then the MD walked in and was informed,he checked my case file& told me you are going nowhere undecided, before i could say jack he told them to prepare the theatre cos he dsnt want to take any chances, haa i told him to wait so i can call my DH, that one too was shocked and said he will close and rush down
We started the surgery 12am, they give me one yeye injection and told me to count 1-50,i ddnt get to 10 before i just blanked out and was in another world sad
I opened my eyes and the image was getting clearer small small,i demanded to see my baby,na then my mind come down grin
To stand up and move to the ward was another torture
In all i give Glory to God because oluwapamilerin,oluwasijuanuwomi,oluwadamilare(her names)
Had to summarize abeg

Ll @count 1 to 50! These doctors ehn!
I rejoice with u. May she continualy b blessed!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
tiwatopebam:
Hmmm, let me rant small, this heaviness no be here oo, but I thank God. Can't walk a long distance like bf, June mama's na so ur body dey Abi na only me Waka come. June 2017 for supernatural delivery

Same here o mama. Its not easy. God will definately see us thru,in Jesus Name!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
Giddyperson:

Teamie Don't let them make you panic over things you cannot change, does he want you to go and grow taller. It's not like you can go ask the baby to lose weight, plus scans are hardly right, just follow doctor's instructions regarding your health and you'd be good
My dear,my tot just went to my mum straight!Na d same plane cari us com(she comes in shrt supply too grin grin)and she delivered all 3 of us tru CS n we were weighing 3.sumtin kg,me I was 3.5!Will sha go 4 d scan!if u hear as d sonographer shout am,'Ha madam ur baby don full evrywhere oh'! sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
Loooooool

Are you on the island? If yes I can hook you up with someone that bakes like that. If not na delivery cost fit break your account

2. You can ask grin MD no go answer you. I begged tire at 39 weeks he no gree. 41 weeks or nothing

Giddyperson:

(1) (2) (3) ... (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.